• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:12
CEST 21:12
KST 04:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8284 users

[Patch 1.0.0.150: Shadow Isles] General Discussion - Page 94

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 310 Next
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
October 28 2012 13:33 GMT
#1861
On October 28 2012 22:30 WilDMousE wrote:
"Iraelia" - Tasteless 8D.


The funny thing is that he asked the other caster if he was saying it right and the other caster also got it wrong.

Tasteless learning from the best, huehuehue
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
Cuddle
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden1345 Posts
October 28 2012 13:59 GMT
#1862
http://gdcvault.com/play/1016598/Stacking-Talent-Growing-the-League

This was linked a couple of pages back and I've just now finished watching it. Very interesting stuff.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
October 28 2012 14:05 GMT
#1863
So, as a New England TLer, I'm starting to get a little nervous about Hurricane Sandy. Apparently it's recording record low air pressures, and it's like, 1000 miles wide.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
WilDMousE
Profile Joined July 2011
Chile1335 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-28 14:08:53
October 28 2012 14:06 GMT
#1864
On October 28 2012 23:05 jcarlsoniv wrote:
So, as a New England TLer, I'm starting to get a little nervous about Hurricane Sandy. Apparently it's recording record low air pressures, and it's like, 1000 miles wide.

Soniv, janna's ap ratios are extremely high, get a negatron and pray for the best :'c

Jokes aside... never seen a hurricane since they don't happen at all at my country (just major earthquakes like the one in 2010), sounds like that hurricane is quite big and destructive D:
Barackopala
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
October 28 2012 14:09 GMT
#1865
On October 28 2012 23:05 jcarlsoniv wrote:
So, as a New England TLer, I'm starting to get a little nervous about Hurricane Sandy. Apparently it's recording record low air pressures, and it's like, 1000 miles wide.


Pssh, Springfield is fine, I'm going to be at Cape Cod during all this. D:
Hey! How you doin'?
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
October 28 2012 14:20 GMT
#1866
On October 28 2012 23:05 jcarlsoniv wrote:
So, as a New England TLer, I'm starting to get a little nervous about Hurricane Sandy. Apparently it's recording record low air pressures, and it's like, 1000 miles wide.

I'm in DC. I heard it's only category 1... what makes it so scary? Is it the large size?
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
Dgiese
Profile Joined July 2010
United States2687 Posts
October 28 2012 14:26 GMT
#1867
On October 28 2012 17:43 TheYango wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


It would appear that IPL5 is more or less copying TI2's bracket format, with a few minor modifications (4-team groups instead of 8 in the interest of saving time, Bo3 Loser's Bracket, etc.).

Seems like a standard group stage into double elim tourney, doesn't really strike me as TI2 exclusive at all. The main point of difference being the bo2 group stage, with both map sides being played.
Maybe I'm missin something else that makes this format uniquely ti2-esque, but it just seems like the standard foreign sc2 tourney setup to me
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
October 28 2012 14:35 GMT
#1868
On October 28 2012 23:05 jcarlsoniv wrote:
So, as a New England TLer, I'm starting to get a little nervous about Hurricane Sandy. Apparently it's recording record low air pressures, and it's like, 1000 miles wide.

TLloler Philly chapter, don't worry, I got this.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
October 28 2012 14:38 GMT
#1869
On October 28 2012 23:20 HazMat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2012 23:05 jcarlsoniv wrote:
So, as a New England TLer, I'm starting to get a little nervous about Hurricane Sandy. Apparently it's recording record low air pressures, and it's like, 1000 miles wide.

I'm in DC. I heard it's only category 1... what makes it so scary? Is it the large size?


I'm not completely, sure, but the unusually low pressure system means a lot of wind (75 mph winds measured 100 miles from center of storm), and the sheer scale of the storm itself. Plus, this is New England, where we're never prepared for anything.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Celial
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
2602 Posts
October 28 2012 14:45 GMT
#1870
On October 28 2012 22:59 Cuddle wrote:
http://gdcvault.com/play/1016598/Stacking-Talent-Growing-the-League

This was linked a couple of pages back and I've just now finished watching it. Very interesting stuff.

Watched it last night, pretty obvious straightforward stuff. The one thing I found very interesting is that they are not only offering, but actively promoting to switch career paths within the company. I downloaded the 9-box pdf but haven't found time to go through it. A friend of mine who specializes in scaling (started as a DevOp but has also experience in HR) recommended me to read up on the Promise Theory http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Promise_theory

I find the nuts and bolts BEHIND the game and technical stuff very interesting. I mean imagine the growing pains Riot had to go through, 450+ first class workers in three years...
Do not regret. Always forward, never back.
checo
Profile Joined November 2008
Mexico1364 Posts
October 28 2012 14:52 GMT
#1871
so has anyone try ezreal with the nerf? how he fares now vs the other ad carrys?
El amor no mueve al mundo, ni hace brillar el sol, pero el amor hace latir este corazon....
kongoline
Profile Joined February 2012
6318 Posts
October 28 2012 15:01 GMT
#1872
On October 28 2012 20:33 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
dear god
why does darius exist
he's the easiest character in the world
WHY

to punish people who play only jax/irelia and think they are good top (its still pretty even but atleast darius can bully them)
SidianTheBard
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2475 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-28 15:03:30
October 28 2012 15:02 GMT
#1873
On October 28 2012 23:52 checo wrote:
so has anyone try ezreal with the nerf? how he fares now vs the other ad carrys?


Still a godlike ADC. He's so slippery and can still punish you in lane pretty hard due to his poke. He's not as good as a duelist anymore but he's still extremely strong since his E is without a doubt the best escape any ADC has. Let's not forget his global AoE ult and his ability to spam Q (and W to an extent) while kiting makes his DPS still very strong.
Creator of Abyssal Reef, Ascension to Aiur, Battle on the Boardwalk, Habitation Station, Honorgrounds, IPL Darkness Falls, King's Cove, Korhal Carnage Knockout & Moonlight Madness.
Treadmill
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada2833 Posts
October 28 2012 15:03 GMT
#1874
On October 29 2012 00:01 kongoline wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2012 20:33 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
dear god
why does darius exist
he's the easiest character in the world
WHY

to punish people who play only jax/irelia and think they are good top (its still pretty even but atleast darius can bully them)

Hey, I play Renekton too. For when I feel like crocodiling people.
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
October 28 2012 15:10 GMT
#1875
On October 28 2012 23:38 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2012 23:20 HazMat wrote:
On October 28 2012 23:05 jcarlsoniv wrote:
So, as a New England TLer, I'm starting to get a little nervous about Hurricane Sandy. Apparently it's recording record low air pressures, and it's like, 1000 miles wide.

I'm in DC. I heard it's only category 1... what makes it so scary? Is it the large size?


I'm not completely, sure, but the unusually low pressure system means a lot of wind (75 mph winds measured 100 miles from center of storm), and the sheer scale of the storm itself. Plus, this is New England, where we're never prepared for anything.


Every time I see you folks deal with hurricanes and snowstorms I just giggle.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
October 28 2012 15:14 GMT
#1876
On October 29 2012 00:10 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2012 23:38 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On October 28 2012 23:20 HazMat wrote:
On October 28 2012 23:05 jcarlsoniv wrote:
So, as a New England TLer, I'm starting to get a little nervous about Hurricane Sandy. Apparently it's recording record low air pressures, and it's like, 1000 miles wide.

I'm in DC. I heard it's only category 1... what makes it so scary? Is it the large size?


I'm not completely, sure, but the unusually low pressure system means a lot of wind (75 mph winds measured 100 miles from center of storm), and the sheer scale of the storm itself. Plus, this is New England, where we're never prepared for anything.


Every time I see you folks deal with hurricanes and snowstorms I just giggle.


Considering the wide array of weather we get hit with, you'd think we wouldn't be complete idiots.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
October 28 2012 15:52 GMT
#1877
On October 29 2012 00:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2012 00:10 Sufficiency wrote:
On October 28 2012 23:38 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On October 28 2012 23:20 HazMat wrote:
On October 28 2012 23:05 jcarlsoniv wrote:
So, as a New England TLer, I'm starting to get a little nervous about Hurricane Sandy. Apparently it's recording record low air pressures, and it's like, 1000 miles wide.

I'm in DC. I heard it's only category 1... what makes it so scary? Is it the large size?


I'm not completely, sure, but the unusually low pressure system means a lot of wind (75 mph winds measured 100 miles from center of storm), and the sheer scale of the storm itself. Plus, this is New England, where we're never prepared for anything.


Every time I see you folks deal with hurricanes and snowstorms I just giggle.


Considering the wide array of weather we get hit with, you'd think we wouldn't be complete idiots.


Is it sad that MY biggest concern is whether or not the internet will stay up? That being said, I should probably move my computer away from the windows...
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
October 28 2012 16:02 GMT
#1878
Guys where is tasteless casting these LoL games? I need to view them >:O
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Treadmill
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada2833 Posts
October 28 2012 16:22 GMT
#1879
On October 29 2012 01:02 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Guys where is tasteless casting these LoL games? I need to view them >:O

On GOMtv - http://www.gomtv.net/lolipl5korea/
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 28 2012 16:27 GMT
#1880
On October 29 2012 00:52 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2012 00:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On October 29 2012 00:10 Sufficiency wrote:
On October 28 2012 23:38 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On October 28 2012 23:20 HazMat wrote:
On October 28 2012 23:05 jcarlsoniv wrote:
So, as a New England TLer, I'm starting to get a little nervous about Hurricane Sandy. Apparently it's recording record low air pressures, and it's like, 1000 miles wide.

I'm in DC. I heard it's only category 1... what makes it so scary? Is it the large size?


I'm not completely, sure, but the unusually low pressure system means a lot of wind (75 mph winds measured 100 miles from center of storm), and the sheer scale of the storm itself. Plus, this is New England, where we're never prepared for anything.


Every time I see you folks deal with hurricanes and snowstorms I just giggle.


Considering the wide array of weather we get hit with, you'd think we wouldn't be complete idiots.


Is it sad that MY biggest concern is whether or not the internet will stay up? That being said, I should probably move my computer away from the windows...

I dunno man...it's still so far away and not even moving towards the US right now.
I feel like this is one of those things that might be blown way out of proportion but I suppose it's obviously better to be prepared than not.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 310 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 781
SteadfastSC543
EnkiAlexander 74
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 543
UpATreeSC 107
BRAT_OK 57
JuggernautJason50
PtitDrogo 36
ZombieGrub34
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28730
Soulkey 294
Dewaltoss 117
Mini 104
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 28
Shine 19
White-Ra 3
NotJumperer 3
Dota 2
Dendi1015
qojqva978
Counter-Strike
fl0m1400
Fnx 698
shoxiejesuss697
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2259
crisheroes1683
Liquid`Hasu896
Other Games
Grubby2453
ArmadaUGS1059
B2W.Neo630
ceh9512
byalli485
C9.Mang0167
Pyrionflax104
Chillindude76
Trikslyr48
Railgan19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• Reevou 7
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix9
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV42
League of Legends
• TFBlade1199
Other Games
• imaqtpie1117
• Scarra592
• Shiphtur303
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 48m
OSC
17h 48m
Stellar Fest
17h 48m
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 17h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.