• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:44
CEST 18:44
KST 01:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8203 users

[Patch 1.0.0.150: Shadow Isles] General Discussion - Page 95

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 310 Next
Taefox
Profile Joined March 2010
1533 Posts
October 28 2012 16:31 GMT
#1881
On October 29 2012 00:01 kongoline wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2012 20:33 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
dear god
why does darius exist
he's the easiest character in the world
WHY

to punish people who play only jax/irelia and think they are good top (its still pretty even but atleast darius can bully them)


I prefer to pick Irelia to punish who play easiest Darius and think top lane is easy for them 8) Darius can bully the noobs
@taefoxy
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
October 28 2012 17:16 GMT
#1882
On October 29 2012 01:31 foxj wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2012 00:01 kongoline wrote:
On October 28 2012 20:33 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
dear god
why does darius exist
he's the easiest character in the world
WHY

to punish people who play only jax/irelia and think they are good top (its still pretty even but atleast darius can bully them)


I prefer to pick Irelia to punish who play easiest Darius and think top lane is easy for them 8) Darius can bully the noobs

Several top laners have easy mechanics like no skillshots and life saving get out of gank free cards. It's something that comes with being melee.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
aRyuujin
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5049 Posts
October 28 2012 17:52 GMT
#1883
On October 29 2012 00:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2012 00:10 Sufficiency wrote:
On October 28 2012 23:38 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On October 28 2012 23:20 HazMat wrote:
On October 28 2012 23:05 jcarlsoniv wrote:
So, as a New England TLer, I'm starting to get a little nervous about Hurricane Sandy. Apparently it's recording record low air pressures, and it's like, 1000 miles wide.

I'm in DC. I heard it's only category 1... what makes it so scary? Is it the large size?


I'm not completely, sure, but the unusually low pressure system means a lot of wind (75 mph winds measured 100 miles from center of storm), and the sheer scale of the storm itself. Plus, this is New England, where we're never prepared for anything.


Every time I see you folks deal with hurricanes and snowstorms I just giggle.


Considering the wide array of weather we get hit with, you'd think we wouldn't be complete idiots.


i've been hit by 3 hurricanes in texas
honestly, just duct tape windows, get lots of food/water/batteries, (make sure its non perishable), DISPOSABLE CELL PHONES <--- this is a biggie, (also if you have like a precharged battery that you can hook your phone up to to charge it when there's no power it's pretty sweet too)
and hunker down.
can i get my estro logo back pls
JerKy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)3013 Posts
October 28 2012 17:53 GMT
#1884
question: has anyone mastered animation cancelling on naut? if so, any tips/tricks?

ive been practicing it, but really inconsistent results because of his varying animations
You can type "StarCraft" with just your left hand.
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
October 28 2012 18:01 GMT
#1885
On October 29 2012 02:53 JerKy wrote:
question: has anyone mastered animation cancelling on naut? if so, any tips/tricks?

ive been practicing it, but really inconsistent results because of his varying animations


With his initial strike, as soon as the anchor touches ground you can move.

His basic attacks are very iffy.

His basic attacks with W up can be cancelled as soon as the anchor touches the target instead of the full swing.

I play a ton of Nautilus, yeah his auto attacks are terribad.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
kongoline
Profile Joined February 2012
6318 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-28 18:03:15
October 28 2012 18:02 GMT
#1886
On October 29 2012 01:31 foxj wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2012 00:01 kongoline wrote:
On October 28 2012 20:33 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
dear god
why does darius exist
he's the easiest character in the world
WHY

to punish people who play only jax/irelia and think they are good top (its still pretty even but atleast darius can bully them)


I prefer to pick Irelia to punish who play easiest Darius and think top lane is easy for them 8) Darius can bully the noobs

are u implaying that irelia or jax are harder to play than darius? if yes i strongly disagree they both are straightforward and faceroll as it gets, i would even argue its easier to carry games with them thx to retardproof kit making them hard to gank and strong 1click gap closers to catch and kill carries
for me its ironic that irelia and jax players call darius lame
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
October 28 2012 18:02 GMT
#1887
On October 28 2012 11:19 HazMat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2012 11:14 EquilasH wrote:
God, I don't like that caster with the heavy accent - he doesn't seem to have much knowledge about the game at all :S (while pretending that he does).

Yeah, I hate casters like this who rely on their accent/voice to carry them when casting. Hi TotalBiscuit.


Hi.

Eat a dick :D
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
October 28 2012 18:03 GMT
#1888
On October 29 2012 03:02 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2012 11:19 HazMat wrote:
On October 28 2012 11:14 EquilasH wrote:
God, I don't like that caster with the heavy accent - he doesn't seem to have much knowledge about the game at all :S (while pretending that he does).

Yeah, I hate casters like this who rely on their accent/voice to carry them when casting. Hi TotalBiscuit.


Hi.

Eat a dick :D


The smiley really softens the blow of this insult.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
October 28 2012 18:04 GMT
#1889
On October 28 2012 23:38 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2012 23:20 HazMat wrote:
On October 28 2012 23:05 jcarlsoniv wrote:
So, as a New England TLer, I'm starting to get a little nervous about Hurricane Sandy. Apparently it's recording record low air pressures, and it's like, 1000 miles wide.

I'm in DC. I heard it's only category 1... what makes it so scary? Is it the large size?


I'm not completely, sure, but the unusually low pressure system means a lot of wind (75 mph winds measured 100 miles from center of storm), and the sheer scale of the storm itself. Plus, this is New England, where we're never prepared for anything.


Hurricane floyd was a category 2 (cat 1 when it hit NJ area) and created one of the largest evacuations in history. >_>
Tri-state area news normally puts shit way out of proportion though, and I remember floyd made them piss themselves. Although part of it is because everything is made specifically to suck in a hurricane (lets put power lines 2 feet from giant oak trees, gg logic) But I'd say at least some areas will lose power cause the northern power grid is so fucking bad lol. You didn't get much rain in the past year but the storm is larger than floyd was and so will probably cause similar flooding that floyd did. It's the high wind that will cause the most damage though, so basically don't drive cause there will be a ton of downed trees. Hopefully you have a generator just in case or you'll be eating milkless ceral for a few days
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-28 18:07:20
October 28 2012 18:06 GMT
#1890
On October 29 2012 00:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2012 00:10 Sufficiency wrote:
On October 28 2012 23:38 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On October 28 2012 23:20 HazMat wrote:
On October 28 2012 23:05 jcarlsoniv wrote:
So, as a New England TLer, I'm starting to get a little nervous about Hurricane Sandy. Apparently it's recording record low air pressures, and it's like, 1000 miles wide.

I'm in DC. I heard it's only category 1... what makes it so scary? Is it the large size?


I'm not completely, sure, but the unusually low pressure system means a lot of wind (75 mph winds measured 100 miles from center of storm), and the sheer scale of the storm itself. Plus, this is New England, where we're never prepared for anything.


Every time I see you folks deal with hurricanes and snowstorms I just giggle.


Considering the wide array of weather we get hit with, you'd think we wouldn't be complete idiots.


I don't know about anybody else but I've lived here all my life and my house never really had a problem. Our power lines are underground so we almost never lose power. The hurricane last year decided to do most of it's damage in Vermont and Connecticut instead of Massachusetts, driving my great uncle north to his lake house nearby us where there was power and heat. The snow two years ago was exciting, I actually had to shovel the deck. My house doesn't have a basement either so we've never had flooding problems.

Now that I've said that Soniv will come and murder me in my sleep, I know Monte will give him my address...

Or maybe God will make the pine tree fall on my house as due justice.
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
October 28 2012 18:06 GMT
#1891
On October 29 2012 03:02 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2012 11:19 HazMat wrote:
On October 28 2012 11:14 EquilasH wrote:
God, I don't like that caster with the heavy accent - he doesn't seem to have much knowledge about the game at all :S (while pretending that he does).

Yeah, I hate casters like this who rely on their accent/voice to carry them when casting. Hi TotalBiscuit.


Hi.

Eat a dick :D

Hi TB

You're bad at LoL :D
boomer hands
Lmui
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada6223 Posts
October 28 2012 18:07 GMT
#1892
I can't help but feel that froggen streaming for 18-30 hours every couple of days isn't good for him >.>. That's an insane amount of continuous gameplay.
JerKy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)3013 Posts
October 28 2012 18:12 GMT
#1893
On October 29 2012 03:01 Praetorial wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2012 02:53 JerKy wrote:
question: has anyone mastered animation cancelling on naut? if so, any tips/tricks?

ive been practicing it, but really inconsistent results because of his varying animations


With his initial strike, as soon as the anchor touches ground you can move.

His basic attacks are very iffy.

His basic attacks with W up can be cancelled as soon as the anchor touches the target instead of the full swing.

I play a ton of Nautilus, yeah his auto attacks are terribad.


Yeah, i figure out the attack-w-attack

does his anchor plant in the ground on first hit only? or is there some other pattern to that
You can type "StarCraft" with just your left hand.
JerKy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)3013 Posts
October 28 2012 18:15 GMT
#1894
On October 29 2012 03:03 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2012 03:02 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On October 28 2012 11:19 HazMat wrote:
On October 28 2012 11:14 EquilasH wrote:
God, I don't like that caster with the heavy accent - he doesn't seem to have much knowledge about the game at all :S (while pretending that he does).

Yeah, I hate casters like this who rely on their accent/voice to carry them when casting. Hi TotalBiscuit.


Hi.

Eat a dick :D


The smiley really softens the blow of this insult.

Would have been hilarious if he said "Logged in just to say fuck you" in locosexy style
You can type "StarCraft" with just your left hand.
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
October 28 2012 18:16 GMT
#1895
On October 29 2012 03:02 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2012 11:19 HazMat wrote:
On October 28 2012 11:14 EquilasH wrote:
God, I don't like that caster with the heavy accent - he doesn't seem to have much knowledge about the game at all :S (while pretending that he does).

Yeah, I hate casters like this who rely on their accent/voice to carry them when casting. Hi TotalBiscuit.


Hi.

Eat a dick :D

dam I'm good at summoning people.
Now I want to say something about SivHD...
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
October 28 2012 18:16 GMT
#1896
On October 29 2012 03:06 phyvo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2012 00:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On October 29 2012 00:10 Sufficiency wrote:
On October 28 2012 23:38 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On October 28 2012 23:20 HazMat wrote:
On October 28 2012 23:05 jcarlsoniv wrote:
So, as a New England TLer, I'm starting to get a little nervous about Hurricane Sandy. Apparently it's recording record low air pressures, and it's like, 1000 miles wide.

I'm in DC. I heard it's only category 1... what makes it so scary? Is it the large size?


I'm not completely, sure, but the unusually low pressure system means a lot of wind (75 mph winds measured 100 miles from center of storm), and the sheer scale of the storm itself. Plus, this is New England, where we're never prepared for anything.


Every time I see you folks deal with hurricanes and snowstorms I just giggle.


Considering the wide array of weather we get hit with, you'd think we wouldn't be complete idiots.


I don't know about anybody else but I've lived here all my life and my house never really had a problem. Our power lines are underground so we almost never lose power. The hurricane last year decided to do most of it's damage in Vermont and Connecticut instead of Massachusetts, driving my great uncle north to his lake house nearby us where there was power and heat. The snow two years ago was exciting, I actually had to shovel the deck. My house doesn't have a basement either so we've never had flooding problems.

Now that I've said that Soniv will come and murder me in my sleep, I know Monte will give him my address...

Or maybe God will make the pine tree fall on my house as due justice.


You live in a more rural area i'm guessing? I know the more rural areas in the north usually have wires underground, but most suburbs and city areas with sewer systems have all their wiring above ground which makes hurricanes go "trollolololol."

And oman TB gonna bust some jaws.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
October 28 2012 18:21 GMT
#1897
On October 29 2012 02:52 aRyuujin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2012 00:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On October 29 2012 00:10 Sufficiency wrote:
On October 28 2012 23:38 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On October 28 2012 23:20 HazMat wrote:
On October 28 2012 23:05 jcarlsoniv wrote:
So, as a New England TLer, I'm starting to get a little nervous about Hurricane Sandy. Apparently it's recording record low air pressures, and it's like, 1000 miles wide.

I'm in DC. I heard it's only category 1... what makes it so scary? Is it the large size?


I'm not completely, sure, but the unusually low pressure system means a lot of wind (75 mph winds measured 100 miles from center of storm), and the sheer scale of the storm itself. Plus, this is New England, where we're never prepared for anything.


Every time I see you folks deal with hurricanes and snowstorms I just giggle.


Considering the wide array of weather we get hit with, you'd think we wouldn't be complete idiots.


i've been hit by 3 hurricanes in texas
honestly, just duct tape windows, get lots of food/water/batteries, (make sure its non perishable), DISPOSABLE CELL PHONES <--- this is a biggie, (also if you have like a precharged battery that you can hook your phone up to to charge it when there's no power it's pretty sweet too)
and hunker down.


why disposables?
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
JackDino
Profile Joined July 2010
Gabon6219 Posts
October 28 2012 18:30 GMT
#1898
On October 29 2012 03:21 UniversalSnip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2012 02:52 aRyuujin wrote:
On October 29 2012 00:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On October 29 2012 00:10 Sufficiency wrote:
On October 28 2012 23:38 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On October 28 2012 23:20 HazMat wrote:
On October 28 2012 23:05 jcarlsoniv wrote:
So, as a New England TLer, I'm starting to get a little nervous about Hurricane Sandy. Apparently it's recording record low air pressures, and it's like, 1000 miles wide.

I'm in DC. I heard it's only category 1... what makes it so scary? Is it the large size?


I'm not completely, sure, but the unusually low pressure system means a lot of wind (75 mph winds measured 100 miles from center of storm), and the sheer scale of the storm itself. Plus, this is New England, where we're never prepared for anything.


Every time I see you folks deal with hurricanes and snowstorms I just giggle.


Considering the wide array of weather we get hit with, you'd think we wouldn't be complete idiots.


i've been hit by 3 hurricanes in texas
honestly, just duct tape windows, get lots of food/water/batteries, (make sure its non perishable), DISPOSABLE CELL PHONES <--- this is a biggie, (also if you have like a precharged battery that you can hook your phone up to to charge it when there's no power it's pretty sweet too)
and hunker down.


why disposables?

Because they cheap I guess?
This isnt Broodwar so I dont owe anyone respect for beating me. -arb
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
October 28 2012 18:32 GMT
#1899
On October 29 2012 03:21 UniversalSnip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2012 02:52 aRyuujin wrote:
On October 29 2012 00:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On October 29 2012 00:10 Sufficiency wrote:
On October 28 2012 23:38 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On October 28 2012 23:20 HazMat wrote:
On October 28 2012 23:05 jcarlsoniv wrote:
So, as a New England TLer, I'm starting to get a little nervous about Hurricane Sandy. Apparently it's recording record low air pressures, and it's like, 1000 miles wide.

I'm in DC. I heard it's only category 1... what makes it so scary? Is it the large size?


I'm not completely, sure, but the unusually low pressure system means a lot of wind (75 mph winds measured 100 miles from center of storm), and the sheer scale of the storm itself. Plus, this is New England, where we're never prepared for anything.


Every time I see you folks deal with hurricanes and snowstorms I just giggle.


Considering the wide array of weather we get hit with, you'd think we wouldn't be complete idiots.


i've been hit by 3 hurricanes in texas
honestly, just duct tape windows, get lots of food/water/batteries, (make sure its non perishable), DISPOSABLE CELL PHONES <--- this is a biggie, (also if you have like a precharged battery that you can hook your phone up to to charge it when there's no power it's pretty sweet too)
and hunker down.


why disposables?

If you run out of power, when your phone runs out you just put your SIM card in a disposable phone and use that until it dies. A cheap cell phone at walmart is like 20 bucks and works with any standard carrier's SIM card.
It's your boy Guzma!
beefhamburger
Profile Joined December 2007
United States3962 Posts
October 28 2012 18:33 GMT
#1900
TSM vs Dig coming up soon.
http://clgaming.net/live/6910-tsmtournaments

I don't see Dig winning in their current state.
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 310 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 626
ComeBackTV 578
SteadfastSC405
Rex98
EnkiAlexander 58
CosmosSc2 42
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 405
Rex 98
UpATreeSC 62
CosmosSc2 42
BRAT_OK 19
Codebar 6
MindelVK 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39975
Hyuk 1278
Jaedong 1275
Soma 593
Horang2 555
Mini 553
BeSt 453
Larva 336
Rush 309
Soulkey 275
[ Show more ]
ZerO 210
Snow 190
hero 81
Last 80
Liquid`Ret 52
Mind 50
Free 36
sorry 36
Dewaltoss 35
Killer 31
Terrorterran 29
yabsab 24
Rock 23
Shine 22
ToSsGirL 20
Trap 17
HiyA 16
Dota 2
Gorgc8481
qojqva1682
Dendi734
Counter-Strike
x6flipin873
Fnx 792
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2465
Khaldor1911
Grubby1184
Liquid`Hasu308
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2809
singsing1746
hiko776
B2W.Neo664
byalli469
ceh9288
KnowMe113
QueenE91
Trikslyr40
Railgan18
ZerO(Twitch)13
Chillindude12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream77
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 34
• Adnapsc2 6
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• Azhi_Dahaki3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3410
League of Legends
• Nemesis1821
• TFBlade809
Other Games
• Shiphtur378
• WagamamaTV233
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 16m
OSC
20h 16m
Stellar Fest
20h 16m
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 20h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.