• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:52
CEST 18:52
KST 01:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8528 users

[P]Which Grip type are you? - Page 4

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
prOxi.swAMi
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Australia3091 Posts
November 20 2008 03:38 GMT
#61
On November 20 2008 12:18 L wrote:
I can assuredly state that i use none of these grips.

Is it because you use a track pad?
Oh no
evanthebouncy!
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States12816 Posts
November 20 2008 03:41 GMT
#62
palm is like what, fat guy eating chips playing wow.
No way
Life is run, it is dance, it is fast, passionate and BAM!, you dance and sing and booze while you can for now is the time and time is mine. Smile and laugh when still can for now is the time and soon you die!
Tensai176
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Canada2061 Posts
November 20 2008 03:43 GMT
#63
Hurray for the default!
We see things they'll never see
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-20 03:44:40
November 20 2008 03:43 GMT
#64
palm works fine for fps if your not the pussy homo in a coner with his sniper rifle it's also good if your use razer mice alot of them have huge humps on their back ment for palming also cuz their sides are curved to the bootom so make the part touching the pad smaller. Dimondback, copperhead etc like that isn't ment for finger grip.
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
November 20 2008 03:43 GMT
#65
Right now I'm palm because I can't find a really good small/mini mouse to use. I used to have one but the scroll button broke on it and I can't use it effectively in some games. If I could find one I would definitely go back to claw.
♞
DrainX
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Sweden3187 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-20 03:48:07
November 20 2008 03:46 GMT
#66
Anyone who has ever used this pearl is probably a fingertip person

[image loading]


Best shaped mouse ever
thunk
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States6233 Posts
November 20 2008 04:02 GMT
#67
[QUOTE]PS- Why are there no starcraft players quotes about their grip types on any of these? Stupid![QUOTE]

Probably because Razer is known for FPS type sponsorships rather than Starcraft ones.

Palm. Go figure I can't micro for shit.
Every time Jung Myung Hoon builds a vulture, two probes die. || My post count was a palindrome and I was never posting again.
Krohm
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Canada1857 Posts
November 20 2008 04:15 GMT
#68
I use the claw grip. Makes sense, I find it the most accurate out of the grips. But man, my wrist dies after long periods of intensive use.
Not bad for a cat toy.
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
November 20 2008 04:17 GMT
#69
I thought this thread would be about masturbation (._.
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-20 04:21:18
November 20 2008 04:20 GMT
#70
[QUOTE]On November 20 2008 13:02 thunk wrote:
[QUOTE]PS- Why are there no starcraft players quotes about their grip types on any of these? Stupid![QUOTE]

Probably because Razer is known for FPS type sponsorships rather than Starcraft ones.

Palm. Go figure I can't micro for shit. [/QUOTE]
Well also alot of sc player i would assume be finger and razer mice aren't friedly for that only a few have sides to the mouse in which you can firmly grip etc. I mean if i try useing finger grip on my dimonback 3g my thumb and pink drag on the table which is annoying.
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
November 20 2008 04:23 GMT
#71
Fingertip mostly but with some palm on occasion.
Newbistic
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
China2912 Posts
November 20 2008 04:53 GMT
#72
Fingertip ftw, except during extended FPS sessions. Pinky tends to cramp up, probably when i grip the mouse with more intensity.
Logic is Overrated
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
November 20 2008 05:08 GMT
#73
I've been using palm grip since I ever started, so it's just the most comfortable for me now.
Motiva
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1774 Posts
November 20 2008 05:18 GMT
#74
Claw

but my fingers aren't so vertical...
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8179 Posts
November 20 2008 05:39 GMT
#75




+ Show Spoiler +
I'm the claw
Free Palestine
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
November 20 2008 05:40 GMT
#76
Fingertip for me. Too much piano when I was young I guess.
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
Hypnosis
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States2061 Posts
November 20 2008 05:57 GMT
#77
I use my penis and left leg to control my mouse
Science without religion is lame, Religion without science is blind
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
November 20 2008 06:00 GMT
#78
On November 20 2008 14:57 Hypnosis wrote:
I use my penis and left leg to control my mouse


lol...funny image in my mind
✌
SweeTLemonS[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
11739 Posts
November 20 2008 06:19 GMT
#79
On November 20 2008 10:55 jwd241224 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2008 09:12 SweeTLemonS[TPR] wrote:
When browsing the internet, I use palm grip. When playing an FPS I use fingertip. If I'm doing some random speed test mouse game I use claw.


When watching porn, I fingertip with my right and palm with my left.


Opposite for me. It's hard using a right handed mouse with your left hand.
I'm never gonna know you now \ But I'm gonna love you anyhow.
inkblot
Profile Joined December 2004
United States1250 Posts
November 20 2008 07:01 GMT
#80
Fingertip, my hands are way to big to claw on any mouse I've used, though admittedly that isn't a great variety.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 170
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 571
IndyStarCraft 165
BRAT_OK 63
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25874
Shuttle 1247
Hyuk 709
Mini 454
firebathero 188
hero 91
Sexy 78
Mong 54
Liquid`Ret 49
Killer 45
[ Show more ]
Trap 42
Hyun 41
ggaemo 36
PianO 30
ToSsGirL 24
zelot 16
Rock 15
Bale 10
Sacsri 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc10674
qojqva1704
Dendi1021
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1396
crisheroes1232
Liquid`Hasu663
Other Games
FrodaN1911
singsing1829
fl0m1577
Beastyqt689
Mlord480
Hui .262
Livibee168
Liquid`VortiX158
ArmadaUGS146
KnowMe138
Mew2King54
Trikslyr37
CosmosSc2 15
ToD6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• mYiSmile126
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8363
Other Games
• Shiphtur304
• WagamamaTV204
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
8m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 8m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 8m
INu's Battles
19h 8m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 8m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.