• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:35
CEST 21:35
KST 04:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8750 users

Have you ever been caught jacking off? - Page 18

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 30 Next All
CyuntiyuL
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada1740 Posts
August 10 2008 22:49 GMT
#341
On August 11 2008 07:34 BuGzlToOnl wrote:
17 pages and not a single person walked into a girl masturbating?


girls masturbating is a myth, i assure you.
secret base
grobo
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Japan6199 Posts
August 10 2008 23:08 GMT
#342
On August 11 2008 07:34 BuGzlToOnl wrote:
17 pages and not a single person walked into a girl masturbating?


Women can start getting laid whenever they want, with whoever they want the second they turn 14, there is no reason for them to ever masturbate.
We make signature, then defense it.
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
August 11 2008 04:09 GMT
#343
On August 11 2008 08:08 grobo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2008 07:34 BuGzlToOnl wrote:
17 pages and not a single person walked into a girl masturbating?


Women can start getting laid whenever they want, with whoever they want the second they turn 14, there is no reason for them to ever masturbate.

What about until they are 14
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
KlaCkoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Sweden1661 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-08-11 14:39:01
August 11 2008 14:38 GMT
#344
Girls masturbate alot... only that they can generally be way more subtle, heck most girls I know have masturbated on public busses ~~
Just having sex with a random guy generally doesn't equal cumming for a girl so ofc they masturbate (+its a thing to do when they are bored, just like for guys)
"Voice or no voice the people can always be brought to the bidding of their leaders ... All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger."
Orome
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Switzerland11984 Posts
August 11 2008 15:13 GMT
#345
On August 11 2008 07:39 RtS)Night[Mare wrote:
i have a terrible urge to beat off atm but my brother is in the next room (im in a living-room-like space) and my dad is in the kitchen. I have no possible way to hide it so i think i must endure.....


just be very quiet?
On a purely personal note, I'd like to show Yellow the beauty of infinitely repeating Starcraft 2 bunkers. -Boxer
Naib
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Hungary4952 Posts
August 11 2008 15:38 GMT
#346
On August 10 2008 19:08 _Grazze_ wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 10 2008 18:49 Grobyc wrote:
Almost the other day, i was jerking it at like 3am after playing some good old SC, thinking i would go to bed after because i would be nice and tired, I knew my family was asleep because i heard the snores, but what i didn't know what my mom left the back door open, which is right next to my comp room and the bathroom, and what else i didn't know was that my older brother worked a night shift at work and just creeped in through the back door trying not wake anyone up, so right as im cumming my brother walks into the bathroom, seeing light from under the door he says "______ i'm going to have a shower, then i'm going to bed right away, you should too". So i just came on my boxers, and i couldnt cleanup in the bathroom for like 15 minutes because he was in there having a shower, so i was stuck thinking of killing myself for 15 mins until he exits the shower and walks out on the deck, to brush his teeth. i sneak into the bathroom, crouched over to not make the cum drip all over me, and start to clean up, then he goes back to the bathroom saying hes not done and needs to put his toothbrush away. so i did a halfass cleanup job and try to walk out without him noticing anything i missed, he finishes up and i go back in to "finish up" as well >_<, i didnt have anymore pairs of clean boxers so after i had to steal a pair of his to put on after.... T_T


oh my, i laughed my ass off to this one.

i actually heard my brother bang his gf some days ago, that was really disturbing. it was her moaning like fuck, ugh :/


My roommate at the uni dorm used to bang his girl in our room even when I was present (and trying to sleep to wake up for early-morning classes next day). The room was like U-shaped, and his bed was in one shaft, mine in the other (so practically, there wasn't any wall to separate us, but there was a wall in there). Need I tell you, THAT was FUCKING weird. And the girl was a loud moanin' bitch, too.

Duh.

I was pretty tired during classes.
Complete the cycle!
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-05 16:51:50
May 05 2010 16:50 GMT
#347
I'm sorry, but I just have to bump this, mostly for Day[9]'s post, but for all the funny stories here.

To contribute: So I was doing this one commentary (that one on Grand Line where we were on cross positions?) at my friend’s house and I realized it was 12:30 by the time I finished, so I passed my usual once-a-day masturbation hour and I got hard off the lightest things.

So I’m just fucking around on UMS maps but I’m still connected to VM and my sound feed is still on, but I don’t realize this and I just cut right to taking out my dick out and fapping hard. I was doing it silently so I wouldn’t make him investigate, but apparently the wet THP THP THP THP THP made its way to the microphone. And he was listening to the commentary. When he came in, I hid almost everything.

Just one problem: It is very, very, VERY hard to hide an erection in sweat pants.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
LordWeird
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3411 Posts
May 05 2010 16:53 GMT
#348
On August 11 2008 08:08 grobo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2008 07:34 BuGzlToOnl wrote:
17 pages and not a single person walked into a girl masturbating?


Women can start getting laid whenever they want, with whoever they want the second they turn 14, there is no reason for them to ever masturbate.


I'm sorry for replying to a two year old post but I know grobo still comes here.

You keep thinking that. Most men can't please a woman like a woman can please herself, and that's the truth.
Chains none
jello_biafra
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United Kingdom6642 Posts
May 05 2010 17:00 GMT
#349
On May 06 2010 01:50 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm sorry, but I just have to bump this, mostly for Day[9]'s post, but for all the funny stories here.

To contribute: So I was doing this one commentary (that one on Grand Line where we were on cross positions?) at my friend’s house and I realized it was 12:30 by the time I finished, so I passed my usual once-a-day masturbation hour and I got hard off the lightest things.

So I’m just fucking around on UMS maps but I’m still connected to VM and my sound feed is still on, but I don’t realize this and I just cut right to taking out my dick out and fapping hard. I was doing it silently so I wouldn’t make him investigate, but apparently the wet THP THP THP THP THP made its way to the microphone. And he was listening to the commentary. When he came in, I hid almost everything.

Just one problem: It is very, very, VERY hard to hide an erection in sweat pants.

You were jacking off while commentating? LOL
The road to hell is paved with good intentions | aka Probert[PaiN] @ iccup / godlikeparagon @ twitch | my BW stream: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/jello_biafra
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
May 05 2010 17:02 GMT
#350
On May 06 2010 02:00 jello_biafra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2010 01:50 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm sorry, but I just have to bump this, mostly for Day[9]'s post, but for all the funny stories here.

To contribute: So I was doing this one commentary (that one on Grand Line where we were on cross positions?) at my friend’s house and I realized it was 12:30 by the time I finished, so I passed my usual once-a-day masturbation hour and I got hard off the lightest things.

So I’m just fucking around on UMS maps but I’m still connected to VM and my sound feed is still on, but I don’t realize this and I just cut right to taking out my dick out and fapping hard. I was doing it silently so I wouldn’t make him investigate, but apparently the wet THP THP THP THP THP made its way to the microphone. And he was listening to the commentary. When he came in, I hid almost everything.

Just one problem: It is very, very, VERY hard to hide an erection in sweat pants.

You were jacking off while commentating? LOL


Right after. The UMS I was playing was Strip Jessica Alba.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
D10
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Brazil3409 Posts
May 05 2010 17:03 GMT
#351
On May 06 2010 01:53 LordWeird wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2008 08:08 grobo wrote:
On August 11 2008 07:34 BuGzlToOnl wrote:
17 pages and not a single person walked into a girl masturbating?


Women can start getting laid whenever they want, with whoever they want the second they turn 14, there is no reason for them to ever masturbate.


I'm sorry for replying to a two year old post but I know grobo still comes here.

You keep thinking that. Most men can't please a woman like a woman can please herself, and that's the truth.

Well they can just keep doing it until they find the right cock, not like theres any shortage of cock out there
" We are not humans having spiritual experiences. - We are spirits having human experiences." - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
jello_biafra
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United Kingdom6642 Posts
May 05 2010 17:06 GMT
#352
On May 06 2010 02:02 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2010 02:00 jello_biafra wrote:
On May 06 2010 01:50 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm sorry, but I just have to bump this, mostly for Day[9]'s post, but for all the funny stories here.

To contribute: So I was doing this one commentary (that one on Grand Line where we were on cross positions?) at my friend’s house and I realized it was 12:30 by the time I finished, so I passed my usual once-a-day masturbation hour and I got hard off the lightest things.

So I’m just fucking around on UMS maps but I’m still connected to VM and my sound feed is still on, but I don’t realize this and I just cut right to taking out my dick out and fapping hard. I was doing it silently so I wouldn’t make him investigate, but apparently the wet THP THP THP THP THP made its way to the microphone. And he was listening to the commentary. When he came in, I hid almost everything.

Just one problem: It is very, very, VERY hard to hide an erection in sweat pants.

You were jacking off while commentating? LOL


Right after. The UMS I was playing was Strip Jessica Alba.

Ah, okay, remember to mute the microphone next time
The road to hell is paved with good intentions | aka Probert[PaiN] @ iccup / godlikeparagon @ twitch | my BW stream: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/jello_biafra
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
May 05 2010 17:07 GMT
#353
On May 06 2010 02:06 jello_biafra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2010 02:02 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On May 06 2010 02:00 jello_biafra wrote:
On May 06 2010 01:50 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm sorry, but I just have to bump this, mostly for Day[9]'s post, but for all the funny stories here.

To contribute: So I was doing this one commentary (that one on Grand Line where we were on cross positions?) at my friend’s house and I realized it was 12:30 by the time I finished, so I passed my usual once-a-day masturbation hour and I got hard off the lightest things.

So I’m just fucking around on UMS maps but I’m still connected to VM and my sound feed is still on, but I don’t realize this and I just cut right to taking out my dick out and fapping hard. I was doing it silently so I wouldn’t make him investigate, but apparently the wet THP THP THP THP THP made its way to the microphone. And he was listening to the commentary. When he came in, I hid almost everything.

Just one problem: It is very, very, VERY hard to hide an erection in sweat pants.

You were jacking off while commentating? LOL


Right after. The UMS I was playing was Strip Jessica Alba.

Ah, okay, remember to mute the microphone next time


You know those things that after you realize you forgot to do, you begin overdoing? I always hit mute right after every commentary now.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
jello_biafra
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United Kingdom6642 Posts
May 05 2010 17:12 GMT
#354
On May 06 2010 02:07 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2010 02:06 jello_biafra wrote:
On May 06 2010 02:02 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On May 06 2010 02:00 jello_biafra wrote:
On May 06 2010 01:50 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm sorry, but I just have to bump this, mostly for Day[9]'s post, but for all the funny stories here.

To contribute: So I was doing this one commentary (that one on Grand Line where we were on cross positions?) at my friend’s house and I realized it was 12:30 by the time I finished, so I passed my usual once-a-day masturbation hour and I got hard off the lightest things.

So I’m just fucking around on UMS maps but I’m still connected to VM and my sound feed is still on, but I don’t realize this and I just cut right to taking out my dick out and fapping hard. I was doing it silently so I wouldn’t make him investigate, but apparently the wet THP THP THP THP THP made its way to the microphone. And he was listening to the commentary. When he came in, I hid almost everything.

Just one problem: It is very, very, VERY hard to hide an erection in sweat pants.

You were jacking off while commentating? LOL


Right after. The UMS I was playing was Strip Jessica Alba.

Ah, okay, remember to mute the microphone next time


You know those things that after you realize you forgot to do, you begin overdoing? I always hit mute right after every commentary now.

I'm glad the lesson was learned ^^
The road to hell is paved with good intentions | aka Probert[PaiN] @ iccup / godlikeparagon @ twitch | my BW stream: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/jello_biafra
ChApFoU
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
France2984 Posts
May 05 2010 17:14 GMT
#355
On July 19 2008 11:04 Chef wrote:
Show nested quote +
<`DeadVessel> i wish i had a twin sister
<MYM|DayNine> are you kidding
<MYM|DayNine> nick doens't even fucking
<MYM|DayNine> go in a different room
<`DeadVessel> no because they know what im doing
<`DeadVessel> LOL
<mnm> ><
<MYM|DayNine> he just starts jacking off
<MYM|DayNine> if he feels lik eit
<MYM|DayNine> like i remember over the summer
<`DeadVessel> i gotta meet tasteless
<mnm> brotherly love
<MYM|DayNine> we set our computers up
<MYM|DayNine> like 10 feet from eachother
<MYM|DayNine> so i'm playing a game
<MYM|DayNine> and i finish
<MYM|DayNine> take off my headphones
<MYM|DayNine> turn around
<MYM|DayNine> and nick is like totally naked
<MYM|DayNine> jacking off at his computer
<MYM|DayNine> and honestly
<rushz0rz> this is going in the quote thread
<MYM|DayNine> if i interrupt him, he won't even be mad
<mnm> lol
<MYM|DayNine> i'll be like "uhh nick..."
<`DeadVessel> sean can i put that in the irc thread?
<MYM|DayNine> he'll turn around, dick in hand and genuinely ask "hey sean, how'd ur game go?"


LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Seriously, these threads are kinda lame but you know you'll have a good laugh at some point :D
"I honestly think that whoever invented toilet paper in a genius" Kang Min
Kyhol
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada2575 Posts
May 05 2010 17:14 GMT
#356
I got caught getting a blowjob once. I was in the middle of busting one out and my mom walked in.
Wishing you well.
Denotate
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada294 Posts
May 05 2010 17:20 GMT
#357
On May 06 2010 02:14 Khol wrote:
I got caught getting a blowjob once. I was in the middle of busting one out and my mom walked in.


Pics or it didn't happen.
smore
Profile Joined February 2010
United States156 Posts
May 05 2010 17:25 GMT
#358
why is "i dont jack off" even an option?
Moony
Profile Joined April 2010
United States533 Posts
May 05 2010 17:34 GMT
#359
cause if you're a guy and healthy then it's not true.
facebook.com/macromicrogaming
UFO
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
582 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-05 17:45:40
May 05 2010 17:42 GMT
#360
Not even once, not even ever close to, never , such just ain`t happening. Out of question.
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 647
ProTech152
UpATreeSC 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16973
Calm 3387
Mini 429
Mind 82
910 62
soO 46
Dota 2
Gorgc5545
canceldota67
Counter-Strike
fl0m2969
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3803
Other Games
FrodaN956
Beastyqt575
Liquid`Hasu298
Khaldor239
Livibee193
C9.Mang0152
IndyStarCraft 123
olofmeister107
ZombieGrub61
QueenE52
BRAT_OK 23
MindelVK7
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 22
• blackmanpl 21
• FirePhoenix15
• Michael_bg 2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2886
• WagamamaTV335
League of Legends
• Nemesis1682
Other Games
• imaqtpie892
• Shiphtur689
• Scarra472
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 25m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 25m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 25m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 25m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.