• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:43
CEST 04:43
KST 11:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8360 users

Have you ever been caught jacking off? - Page 16

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 30 Next All
riotjune
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States3394 Posts
July 24 2008 01:53 GMT
#301
No, but I caught a friend in the act once. He had a guilty look on his face.
Iankill
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Canada109 Posts
July 25 2008 20:19 GMT
#302
I never got caught but a friend of mine did. It happen me and a few other of my friends were out around 1 am and we were bored to we decided to pull on prank on a random house. So we were like "hey matt go jerk off on that guys doornob" So he goes gets about half way through while were hiding in the bushes avoiding looking at him then out of nowhere a car comes down the road and pulls in the driveway its the people that live there. They scream "what are you doing here" My friend goes nothing and trys to run away but his pants fall down and they catch up to him and ask him to come inside or they'll call the cops. We ran away at this point apparantly they thought he was trying to break in. Would've been one hell of a awkward conversation when he told them what he was doing there.
ViRii
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States826 Posts
July 25 2008 20:39 GMT
#303
I think this thread proves that 22 people on TL.net are blatant liars.
Kingsp4de20
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States716 Posts
July 25 2008 23:01 GMT
#304
O shit I think I totally repressed this memory or somthing.
I think got the majority of you beat though.
I think I was about 11 or 12 at the time and I was bored at my house home alone.
For some reason I got the brilliant idea to stick my dick in the vaccuum.
Anyways at some point my dad came home and walked in my room and witnessed me getting my first "blow job" lol...Very akward moment. He asked me if I was having fun then walked out of my room and shut my door.
_Grazze_
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
834 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-25 23:27:15
July 25 2008 23:26 GMT
#305
Haha, I get a funny picture of your dad walking into your room.

"Hi! Are you having fun today son?"

"Howdy ho, Yes Pa!"

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Funchucks
Profile Joined June 2007
Canada2113 Posts
July 25 2008 23:28 GMT
#306
On July 26 2008 08:01 Kingsp4de20 wrote:
O shit I think I totally repressed this memory or somthing.
I think got the majority of you beat though.
I think I was about 11 or 12 at the time and I was bored at my house home alone.
For some reason I got the brilliant idea to stick my dick in the vaccuum.
Anyways at some point my dad came home and walked in my room and witnessed me getting my first "blow job" lol...Very akward moment. He asked me if I was having fun then walked out of my room and shut my door.

http://www.darwinawards.com/stupid/stupid2000-05.html
A 51-year-old man decided to satisfy his fantasy of robotic love by seeking sexual gratification with his vacuum cleaner. Most men would think twice before poking a valuable organ into a vacuum, but this optimistic fellow had no qualms about the safety of his intended course of action. And using a vacuum cleaner had the appealing aspect of tidying up his mess after satisfying him.
Our horny hero didn't realize that the suction on his hand-held Singer A-6 was created by a blade whirling just beneath the hose attachment, adjacent to the collection bag. His search for pleasure was cut short seconds after he stuck his penis into the vacuum and the blade lopped off part of his penis. With a sense of loss, he staggered to the phone and called police. He told them that he had been stabbed in his sleep. When police pointed out suspicious evidence, the victim claimed not to remember the incident.

Surgeons at Monmouth Medical Center stopped the bleeding, but were unable to reattach the 1/2" severed part.
I serve my houseguests slices of butter.
YPang
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States4024 Posts
July 25 2008 23:31 GMT
#307
On July 26 2008 08:28 Funchucks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2008 08:01 Kingsp4de20 wrote:
O shit I think I totally repressed this memory or somthing.
I think got the majority of you beat though.
I think I was about 11 or 12 at the time and I was bored at my house home alone.
For some reason I got the brilliant idea to stick my dick in the vaccuum.
Anyways at some point my dad came home and walked in my room and witnessed me getting my first "blow job" lol...Very akward moment. He asked me if I was having fun then walked out of my room and shut my door.

http://www.darwinawards.com/stupid/stupid2000-05.html
Show nested quote +
A 51-year-old man decided to satisfy his fantasy of robotic love by seeking sexual gratification with his vacuum cleaner. Most men would think twice before poking a valuable organ into a vacuum, but this optimistic fellow had no qualms about the safety of his intended course of action. And using a vacuum cleaner had the appealing aspect of tidying up his mess after satisfying him.
Our horny hero didn't realize that the suction on his hand-held Singer A-6 was created by a blade whirling just beneath the hose attachment, adjacent to the collection bag. His search for pleasure was cut short seconds after he stuck his penis into the vacuum and the blade lopped off part of his penis. With a sense of loss, he staggered to the phone and called police. He told them that he had been stabbed in his sleep. When police pointed out suspicious evidence, the victim claimed not to remember the incident.

Surgeons at Monmouth Medical Center stopped the bleeding, but were unable to reattach the 1/2" severed part.


I do'nt know if i'm suppose to laugh to that...
sMi.Gladstone | BW: B high| SC2: gold T_T
Kennelie
Profile Joined December 2007
United States2296 Posts
July 25 2008 23:47 GMT
#308
YANG MY LOVED ONE!!! Yes yang I have been caught about 3-4 times.....Once by my mother and the other times by my step dad......Pretty awkward situations.....
ya had ya shot kid!
HeadBangaa
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6512 Posts
July 25 2008 23:52 GMT
#309
On July 26 2008 08:01 Kingsp4de20 wrote:
O shit I think I totally repressed this memory or somthing.
I think got the majority of you beat though.
I think I was about 11 or 12 at the time and I was bored at my house home alone.
For some reason I got the brilliant idea to stick my dick in the vaccuum.
Anyways at some point my dad came home and walked in my room and witnessed me getting my first "blow job" lol...Very akward moment. He asked me if I was having fun then walked out of my room and shut my door.

Mmm, yes I remember make sweet love to the vacuum cleaner @ 12. After a growth spurt, I had to switch to a shop vac.
People who fail to distinguish Socratic Method from malicious trolling are sadly stupid and not worth a response.
YPang
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States4024 Posts
July 26 2008 00:21 GMT
#310
On July 26 2008 08:47 Kennelie wrote:
YANG MY LOVED ONE!!! Yes yang I have been caught about 3-4 times.....Once by my mother and the other times by my step dad......Pretty awkward situations.....



HI KENN!! <3 <3
sMi.Gladstone | BW: B high| SC2: gold T_T
Kingsp4de20
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States716 Posts
July 26 2008 04:12 GMT
#311
On July 26 2008 08:52 HeadBangaa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2008 08:01 Kingsp4de20 wrote:
O shit I think I totally repressed this memory or somthing.
I think got the majority of you beat though.
I think I was about 11 or 12 at the time and I was bored at my house home alone.
For some reason I got the brilliant idea to stick my dick in the vaccuum.
Anyways at some point my dad came home and walked in my room and witnessed me getting my first "blow job" lol...Very akward moment. He asked me if I was having fun then walked out of my room and shut my door.

Mmm, yes I remember make sweet love to the vacuum cleaner @ 12. After a growth spurt, I had to switch to a shop vac.


rofl
Archaic
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States4024 Posts
July 26 2008 04:32 GMT
#312
I don't think you should laugh at that. It is a bit painful...
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
July 26 2008 05:38 GMT
#313
Getting caught masturbating / resentment of black people / holding in your own piss / itchy balls / getting caught having sex / etc... Gladstone, I have a feeling you're starting a new trend here o.o
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
lxginverse
Profile Joined May 2008
Monaco1506 Posts
July 26 2008 06:55 GMT
#314
ROFL @ this thread


well,back when i was 16 i got caught once in our school infirmary by my female classmates and they were like "need assistance?" i was never able to look them in The Eye again since that day
fromis_9 enjoyer
boesthius
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States11637 Posts
July 26 2008 06:59 GMT
#315
--- Nuked ---
Salv
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Canada3083 Posts
July 26 2008 07:01 GMT
#316
On July 26 2008 15:55 lxginverse wrote:
ROFL @ this thread


well,back when i was 16 i got caught once in our school infirmary by my female classmates and they were like "need assistance?" i was never able to look them in The Eye again since that day


Should have played it smooth and got a blowjob.
powa
Profile Joined July 2008
United States58 Posts
July 26 2008 07:06 GMT
#317
On July 26 2008 15:55 lxginverse wrote:
ROFL @ this thread


well,back when i was 16 i got caught once in our school infirmary by my female classmates and they were like "need assistance?" i was never able to look them in The Eye again since that day


hahahaha i guess patience isn't a virtue.
Hypnosis
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States2061 Posts
July 26 2008 07:52 GMT
#318
On July 26 2008 15:55 lxginverse wrote:
ROFL @ this thread


well,back when i was 16 i got caught once in our school infirmary by my female classmates and they were like "need assistance?" i was never able to look them in The Eye again since that day


The Eye.

thats some deep smack your jackin man.. slow deep smack.
Science without religion is lame, Religion without science is blind
Astrogation
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States477 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-08-09 09:26:37
August 09 2008 09:26 GMT
#319
Sigh.. I feel so disgraceful... Before, I voted no but I was caught in the act by my mom yesterday and Ohh I feel shitty
ulszz
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Jamaica1787 Posts
August 09 2008 09:30 GMT
#320
On August 09 2008 18:26 KimTaeYeon wrote:
Sigh.. I feel so disgraceful... Before, I voted no but I was caught in the act by my mom yesterday and Ohh I feel shitty

was it embarrassing as what as shit or what? or did she get mad? i can't imagine anyone getting mad at someone for jacking off.
everliving, everfaithful, eversure
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta34
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 138
ProTech132
FoxeR 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1873
Shuttle 1465
Artosis 597
Dewaltoss 45
NaDa 29
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
LuMiX0
League of Legends
Doublelift3803
Counter-Strike
taco 549
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox584
Other Games
summit1g7929
WinterStarcraft349
C9.Mang0300
ViBE123
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur251
Upcoming Events
OSC
20h 18m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 7h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.