• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:35
CEST 21:35
KST 04:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9445 users

US Politics Mega-thread - Page 5159

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5157 5158 5159 5160 5161 6007 Next
Now that we have a new thread, in order to ensure that this thread continues to meet TL standards and follows the proper guidelines, we will be enforcing the rules in the OP more strictly. Be sure to give them a complete and thorough read before posting!

NOTE: When providing a source, please provide a very brief summary on what it's about and what purpose it adds to the discussion. The supporting statement should clearly explain why the subject is relevant and needs to be discussed. Please follow this rule especially for tweets.

Your supporting statement should always come BEFORE you provide the source.


If you have any questions, comments, concern, or feedback regarding the USPMT, then please use this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/website-feedback/510156-us-politics-thread
BlackJack
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States10574 Posts
August 11 2025 21:13 GMT
#103161
@Uldridge If you're actually curious, here's a post I made a while back where I share my thoughts on some trans related issues. Please excuse the frequent use of "tranny" and "chicks with dicks" in my post because I can't help talking shit about trans people.

+ Show Spoiler +
On July 03 2023 15:00 BlackJack wrote:
Thanks for asking. I guess I’ll add my thoughts on a few “trans issues”

Gender-affirming care

Obviously no sane person would oppose gender affirming care for adults so this is going to be about minors. While I don’t think the medical establishment is infallible (can cite many examples) I think they are still the best ones to make decisions on gender affirming care than politicians. Ultimately you need 3 parties consent here for any intervention, child, parent, and doctor. I don’t think parental rights are limitless but I generally yield to them vs the opinions of politicians. Whether a child ends up with regret may be tragic, sometimes that’s just life

Of course that simply means the medical establishment should call the shots, it doesn’t say what shots I think should be called. For example the medical establishment in America recommends gender affirming care for minors and the medical establishment in Finland/Sweden recommend against it. I don’t think the medical establishment in Finland/Sweden is full of bigots and transphobes and I obviously share some of their concerns e.g the unexplained rise in prevalence of gender dysphoria in female adolescents and rigorous evidence that shows the benefits outweighs the risks. I’ve posted before in this thread about social contagion. I think most people here believe that trans people are “born that way.” I tend to believe most things are a combination of nature vs nurture and it’s only for controversial topics that people will adopt this “it’s entirely genetic” or “it’s entirely environmental” dogma that hasn’t been proven.

In general I think gender affirming care is not something that should be immediately adopted. I’m also not familiar enough to know if it is or not. I don’t think a boy goes to a therapist for the first time and says “I’m a girl and my name is Susan” and the doctor says “Hi Susan.” I would hope there would be some “interesting… well why do you feel that way” beforehand. But ultimately it may be the judgement of the doctor and the parent that it’s not a phase they will grow out of and gender affirming care may be necessary. So I would say generally I think there should be a line drawn between reversible and irreversible interventions. E.g. role playing and puberty blockers as reversible. There’s some evidence that puberty blockers transitioned into hormone therapy in teenagers causes infertility, and I don’t really think anyone should be having top/bottom surgery before 18.

Transgender women in supports

This is anecdotal but most transgender women I meet are not athletes. They are definitely not elite athletes. I also think there’s a gap between men and women in sports, and not a small one. Often high school level boys can compete with professional women at the top levels. I also think Rayzda is right that without protections over time most world records would belong to MTF athletes. I also think most reasonable people agree this is unfair. I think most people think there should be some protections in place. For example to be a transgendered woman there are no requirements other than proclaiming yourself to be a transgender woman. I think if a male athlete just proclaimed themselves to be a transgender woman and wanted to race the next day against women most people would opposed this.

In short, a blanket ban on all MTF athletes doesn’t make sense because for the vast majority of the less talented athletes it accomplishes nothing in protect women’s sports and only excludes transgender athletes needlessly. Obviously there’s a small percent of cases where there is an obvious advantage that allows them to dominate and become champions and they are the few that should be excluded.

Bathroom bans

Just political theater in my opinion. People don’t go into the wrong bathrooms not because it’s the law but because that’s what societal norms dictate. I’m not aware of this being a problem and if it becomes a problem then you can worry about legislating it.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46510 Posts
August 11 2025 21:13 GMT
#103162
We all knew this was coming, especially after women lost their rights. Gay marriage might be next.

Supreme Court formally asked to overturn landmark same-sex marriage ruling

Ten years after the Supreme Court extended marriage rights to same-sex couples nationwide, the justices this fall will consider for the first time whether to take up a case that explicitly asks them to overturn that decision.

Kim Davis, the former Kentucky county clerk who was jailed for six days in 2015 after refusing to issue marriage licenses to a gay couple on religious grounds, is appealing a $100,000 jury verdict for emotional damages plus $260,000 for attorneys fees. ... she claims the high court's decision in Obergefell v Hodges -- extending marriage rights for same-sex couples under the 14th Amendment's due process protections -- was "egregiously wrong."
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/supreme-court-formally-asked-overturn-landmark-same-sex/story?id=124465302
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24805 Posts
August 11 2025 22:03 GMT
#103163
On August 11 2025 20:23 Uldridge wrote:
Is micronesia appointed by Trump directly and part of his executive cabinet? What a weak ass gotcha.

I can confirm that my job is intended to be apolitical. One of my colleagues actually is about to be confirmed for a political appointee position, but not directly at the cabinet level. Still, it's a bold move he's making...
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Uldridge
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Belgium5232 Posts
August 11 2025 22:21 GMT
#103164
On August 12 2025 06:13 BlackJack wrote:
@Uldridge If you're actually curious, here's a post I made a while back where I share my thoughts on some trans related issues. Please excuse the frequent use of "tranny" and "chicks with dicks" in my post because I can't help talking shit about trans people.

Appreciate the post. As a response, before I lay this yet another chapter about trans people to bed (for me at least), I want to reply to the thing that opened the debate about your interactions with them:
+ Show Spoiler +
Conservatives are obsessed with gender because they can't wrap their heads around a free expression of gender and so they try to stifle it as much as possible, just when the gay conversion camps were (are still) happening. When the understanding comes that gender is simply a social construct and basically anything is possible, that should be the case. I believe that gender expression conforms with some tether to your own body or at least the imagination thereof. In some cases it's healthy, in some cases it takes on a self harming context - like anorexia nervosa, or body dysmorphia.
If gender expression can be done so freely and there are enough institutions and societal norms accepting thereof, I think the amount of mental illness surrounding the issue will also drop.
It's probably confusing for many people initially and a small fringe will definitely have an issue adopting how to cope with this kind of information, but just like people who grow up in spaces where heterosexual relationships is all they know learn that homosexual relationships are not only possible but also just as normal (in the human experience type of way, not in the statistics kind of way), might have some difficulty wrapping their heads around it at first, I think many children/adolescents/adults just kind of integrate it into their world view, do some thinking and move on.
The difficulty does indeed lie in providing a decent framework for those that don't. Those that fall into some existential wormhole and can't seem to get out of. I'm quite sure there's some amount of people that simply experience some existential dread - maybe for some it's major depressive disorder and one of their ideas is solving it with transitioning. I'm not well versed enough in all the issues surrounding mental illness and their differential diagnoses to call out the nuances between them, but these surrounding personality and happiness sometimes seem a little grey to me. The medical society is learning as they go with the flow of societal norms.
In any case, pandora's box has been opened for now. Perhaps we'll look back on it in 100 years and gasp at how insane the 2010's and 2020's were and how free gender expressing was so wacky and stupid. But I don't think so, we just need a decent framework and some educating. Social constructs are what we're good at, we're engineers after all. The human condition is ever expanding into abstractions of reality.
Sure there are cooks and hacks and whatever, but isn't that a fringe of the fringe? Maybe I'm trying to bat too hard for a social layer I barely have any experience with so I'm just talking out of my ass, but they're just humans trying to find a way in a world that's becoming messier by the day.
hmm, don't know how incoherent this has become but I'll stop for now because it might devolve even more into word salad.
Taxes are for Terrans
Razyda
Profile Joined March 2013
1065 Posts
August 11 2025 22:38 GMT
#103165
On August 12 2025 07:03 micronesia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2025 20:23 Uldridge wrote:
Is micronesia appointed by Trump directly and part of his executive cabinet? What a weak ass gotcha.

I can confirm that my job is intended to be apolitical. One of my colleagues actually is about to be confirmed for a political appointee position, but not directly at the cabinet level. Still, it's a bold move he's making...


And yet you are here being openly biased, aren't you? Do you think it is a problem, when someone doesn't do their job properly because of personal opinions?
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24805 Posts
August 11 2025 22:46 GMT
#103166
Wat.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Razyda
Profile Joined March 2013
1065 Posts
August 11 2025 22:49 GMT
#103167
On August 12 2025 07:46 micronesia wrote:
Wat.


What do you mean "Wat"? You are openly partisan and at the same time saying your job supposed to be be apolitical?
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24805 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-08-11 23:00:28
August 11 2025 23:00 GMT
#103168
My job is supposed to be apolitical, yes. Nothing I've said on this page implies I don't do my job properly.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18463 Posts
August 11 2025 23:07 GMT
#103169
On August 12 2025 07:38 Razyda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2025 07:03 micronesia wrote:
On August 11 2025 20:23 Uldridge wrote:
Is micronesia appointed by Trump directly and part of his executive cabinet? What a weak ass gotcha.

I can confirm that my job is intended to be apolitical. One of my colleagues actually is about to be confirmed for a political appointee position, but not directly at the cabinet level. Still, it's a bold move he's making...


And yet you are here being openly biased, aren't you? Do you think it is a problem, when someone doesn't do their job properly because of personal opinions?

Omg. People who are supposed to keep their politics away from their work still have political opinions. Truly the most bestest of gotchas you found there.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44372 Posts
August 11 2025 23:12 GMT
#103170
On August 12 2025 07:49 Razyda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2025 07:46 micronesia wrote:
Wat.


What do you mean "Wat"? You are openly partisan and at the same time saying your job supposed to be be apolitical?

I don’t think you know what apolitical jobs are.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
August 11 2025 23:19 GMT
#103171
some actual heavy former commie PTSD and generational trauma in the wild.

I guess banning books really gave the game away which road we are headed. happy and unqualified denunciation was on this way.

open the schools. give away political books so people know what not to be, fight fire with fire!
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24385 Posts
August 11 2025 23:38 GMT
#103172
On August 12 2025 06:13 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
We all knew this was coming, especially after women lost their rights. Gay marriage might be next.

Show nested quote +
Supreme Court formally asked to overturn landmark same-sex marriage ruling

Ten years after the Supreme Court extended marriage rights to same-sex couples nationwide, the justices this fall will consider for the first time whether to take up a case that explicitly asks them to overturn that decision.

Kim Davis, the former Kentucky county clerk who was jailed for six days in 2015 after refusing to issue marriage licenses to a gay couple on religious grounds, is appealing a $100,000 jury verdict for emotional damages plus $260,000 for attorneys fees. ... she claims the high court's decision in Obergefell v Hodges -- extending marriage rights for same-sex couples under the 14th Amendment's due process protections -- was "egregiously wrong."
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/supreme-court-formally-asked-overturn-landmark-same-sex/story?id=124465302


On August 12 2025 03:51 Doublemint wrote:
...

Trump says he’s placing Washington police under federal control and activating the National Guard

Show nested quote +
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump said Monday he’s taking over Washington’s police department and activating 800 members of the National Guard in the hopes of reducing crime, even as city officials stressed crime is already falling in the nation’s capital.

The president, flanked by his attorney general, his defense secretary and the FBI director, said he was declaring a public safety emergency and his administration would be removing homeless encampments.

“We’re going to take our capital back,” Trump declared...




Sure seems like what I said is just going to be more true every day until it's too late (if it isn't already)

On August 07 2025 03:13 GreenHorizons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2025 02:53 Zambrah wrote:
Needed violence to beat the last major batch of fascists, prepare to engage in some violence to beat the current ones.

Does really seem like "AmeriMaidan or bust!" could and should more or less be the plan from libs/Dems/ilk.

Every day/time they want to emphasize how Trump is being horrible/destroying democracy/is a stooge for Putin, it isn't winning over voters, it is demonstrating yet another reason why they need to support their own "AmeriMaidan".

"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Sadist
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States7328 Posts
August 11 2025 23:41 GMT
#103173
I actually think its really concerning that Razdya thinks that micronesia cannot have his own political opinions. His views arent even extreme.

Nuance is completely lost.
How do you go from where you are to where you want to be? I think you have to have an enthusiasm for life. You have to have a dream, a goal and you have to be willing to work for it. Jim Valvano
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44372 Posts
August 11 2025 23:43 GMT
#103174
You think Trump is acting like a dictator and your problem with Democratic messaging is that you agree with them? I’m not sure that’s fair.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
BlackJack
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States10574 Posts
August 11 2025 23:56 GMT
#103175
On August 12 2025 07:21 Uldridge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2025 06:13 BlackJack wrote:
@Uldridge If you're actually curious, here's a post I made a while back where I share my thoughts on some trans related issues. Please excuse the frequent use of "tranny" and "chicks with dicks" in my post because I can't help talking shit about trans people.

Appreciate the post. As a response, before I lay this yet another chapter about trans people to bed (for me at least), I want to reply to the thing that opened the debate about your interactions with them:
+ Show Spoiler +
Conservatives are obsessed with gender because they can't wrap their heads around a free expression of gender and so they try to stifle it as much as possible, just when the gay conversion camps were (are still) happening. When the understanding comes that gender is simply a social construct and basically anything is possible, that should be the case. I believe that gender expression conforms with some tether to your own body or at least the imagination thereof. In some cases it's healthy, in some cases it takes on a self harming context - like anorexia nervosa, or body dysmorphia.
If gender expression can be done so freely and there are enough institutions and societal norms accepting thereof, I think the amount of mental illness surrounding the issue will also drop.
It's probably confusing for many people initially and a small fringe will definitely have an issue adopting how to cope with this kind of information, but just like people who grow up in spaces where heterosexual relationships is all they know learn that homosexual relationships are not only possible but also just as normal (in the human experience type of way, not in the statistics kind of way), might have some difficulty wrapping their heads around it at first, I think many children/adolescents/adults just kind of integrate it into their world view, do some thinking and move on.
The difficulty does indeed lie in providing a decent framework for those that don't. Those that fall into some existential wormhole and can't seem to get out of. I'm quite sure there's some amount of people that simply experience some existential dread - maybe for some it's major depressive disorder and one of their ideas is solving it with transitioning. I'm not well versed enough in all the issues surrounding mental illness and their differential diagnoses to call out the nuances between them, but these surrounding personality and happiness sometimes seem a little grey to me. The medical society is learning as they go with the flow of societal norms.
In any case, pandora's box has been opened for now. Perhaps we'll look back on it in 100 years and gasp at how insane the 2010's and 2020's were and how free gender expressing was so wacky and stupid. But I don't think so, we just need a decent framework and some educating. Social constructs are what we're good at, we're engineers after all. The human condition is ever expanding into abstractions of reality.
Sure there are cooks and hacks and whatever, but isn't that a fringe of the fringe? Maybe I'm trying to bat too hard for a social layer I barely have any experience with so I'm just talking out of my ass, but they're just humans trying to find a way in a world that's becoming messier by the day.
hmm, don't know how incoherent this has become but I'll stop for now because it might devolve even more into word salad.


+ Show Spoiler +
I don't really disagree with anything but I'll add again that I just think it's really unusual to say that conservatives are "obsessed with gender." What % of gender studies majors do you think are conservative? There's a lot more children's books being published on gender, who do you think is writing them? Who do you think is buying them? How many pronouns do you think were thought up by conservatives? Who's adding more and more options to the drop down menu of "select gender" when you buy an airline ticket or schedule a doctor's appt? Who's more likely to ask people their preferred pronouns or end their email with their pronouns? etc. etc. I assure you it's not conservatives. Almost by definition it's not. If you have 2 groups and every new idea about gender is coming from 1 of them and the other group just wants to end it and stop talking about it then it's really odd to ask of the 2nd group why they are obsessed with gender.
LightSpectra
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3307 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-08-12 00:12:30
August 12 2025 00:07 GMT
#103176
Who's more obsessed with fishing, the guy that goes fishing every Saturday? Or the guy that spends every free moment talking about how dangerous and wrong fishing is, refuses to vote for any politician that doesn't promise to lock fishermen in insane asylums, runs for the local school board despite having no kids himself because he wants schools to teach that fishing is godless and perverted, harasses people on social media by accusing them of secretly fishing, and then cries himself to sleep after jacking off to Fishing ASMR videos?

It must be the first one because he's the one that actually goes fishing.
"don't try to pull a LightSpectra-Trumper"
BlackJack
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States10574 Posts
August 12 2025 00:11 GMT
#103177
I think you need a break from the internet
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44372 Posts
August 12 2025 00:15 GMT
#103178
On August 12 2025 09:11 BlackJack wrote:
I think you need a break from the internet

He's not wrong.

On the one hand we have people saying that they feel comfortable if people call them by a name other than the one on their birth certificate. On the other we have people demanding to know what the first group's genitals look like. It's really not that surprising that Alex Jones, to give one example, accidentally streamed himself watching trans porn. These people are obsessed.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
LightSpectra
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3307 Posts
August 12 2025 00:18 GMT
#103179
On August 12 2025 09:11 BlackJack wrote:
I think you need a break from the internet


Lol, can dish out the heat but can't take it yourself? You're fine calling other people weird and obsessed, maybe you could take a break from that.
"don't try to pull a LightSpectra-Trumper"
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 12 2025 00:29 GMT
#103180
On August 12 2025 09:11 BlackJack wrote:
I think you need a break from the internet


We all do

Fucked up place tbh
Prev 1 5157 5158 5159 5160 5161 6007 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O65
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 252
JuggernautJason95
BRAT_OK 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 881
Shuttle 538
Zeus 95
ZZZero.O 65
soO 45
Hyun 42
ToSsGirL 29
scan(afreeca) 27
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
qojqva2201
canceldota35
Counter-Strike
fl0m5558
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3677
Liquid`Hasu588
Other Games
summit1g1240
FrodaN1085
KnowMe328
420jenkins268
Pyrionflax176
ToD170
Livibee161
QueenE64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick697
StarCraft 2
angryscii 28
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 85
• 3DClanTV 64
• Adnapsc2 17
• Hupsaiya 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach91
• blackmanpl 17
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 2161
Other Games
• imaqtpie809
• Shiphtur626
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 25m
Patches Events
19h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 25m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.