• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:02
CEST 22:02
KST 05:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9704 users

US Politics Mega-thread - Page 3077

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 3075 3076 3077 3078 3079 5994 Next
Now that we have a new thread, in order to ensure that this thread continues to meet TL standards and follows the proper guidelines, we will be enforcing the rules in the OP more strictly. Be sure to give them a complete and thorough read before posting!

NOTE: When providing a source, please provide a very brief summary on what it's about and what purpose it adds to the discussion. The supporting statement should clearly explain why the subject is relevant and needs to be discussed. Please follow this rule especially for tweets.

Your supporting statement should always come BEFORE you provide the source.


If you have any questions, comments, concern, or feedback regarding the USPMT, then please use this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/website-feedback/510156-us-politics-thread
Nevuk
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States16280 Posts
February 11 2021 21:37 GMT
#61521
On February 12 2021 06:19 Zambrah wrote:
I mean... it'd be nice if they could get the lead out on these stimulus checks, we're really approaching whats reasonable to consider "going out the door immediately."

Last I'd heard it was in the house, not the senate, where the holdup currently is. They can take a break to vote on the bill whenever it's done, as long as not too much has gotten changed. Or hell, they could read it during the trial, as republicans are apparently doing.
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
February 11 2021 21:52 GMT
#61522
Yeah I had heard that the House had it, whats taking them so long? Are they still trying to negotiate it for some reason? I would imagine that'd basically be over by now but I keep seeing news indicating they might still be fighting over stuff like the minimum wage, and means testing.
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
Nevuk
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States16280 Posts
February 11 2021 22:14 GMT
#61523
On February 12 2021 06:52 Zambrah wrote:
Yeah I had heard that the House had it, whats taking them so long? Are they still trying to negotiate it for some reason? I would imagine that'd basically be over by now but I keep seeing news indicating they might still be fighting over stuff like the minimum wage, and means testing.

It's a really long process to pass a bill. This is still basically lightning speed. First hundred days, as FDR's congress did, is the usual measurement for how much a congress will accomplish. Their big priorities and capital are done after that.

The exceptions are things like TARP or the first covid bill where it has to be passed ASAP or the economy dies (as a consequence of the speed these bills usually have loopholes and flaws. This is part of why the first covid relief bill had so much money vanish - the oversight part was too weak).

BTW, they're fighting over 15$ minimum wage.

Schumer has said that we aren't gonna see any delays from the senate due to impeachment.

The absolute latest they can pass it is by March 14th, which is when unemployment aid expires. Pelosi is aiming for end of February (so by the 26th, basically, 2 weeks from Friday).

The house wants 15$ minimum wage but the Senate has two issues : A) this won't pass through (honest) reconciliation and B)they need all 50 votes and aren't sure if their most conservative members (ie Manchin/Sinema) would be on board for it.

Now, A is being propped up as the reason but it's basically a lie, as the republican reconciliation plan exploited a very obvious loophole : you can just make up numbers and get it to meet reconciliation balanced budget thresholds, with no one fact checking the estimates. So add on 15$ minimum wage and say it'll turbocharge the economy by an extra 2% GDP growth. Is that true? Probably not. Does that matter? Nope. It's how republicans got their tax cuts through (their growth estimates were ones that left all economist asked about it totally baffled).

As for B, the issue is Sinema, not Manchin. Manchin will vote against every bill he can that he won't be the tiebreaker on so that he can keep his moderate credentials(it's how he operates. Similar to Susan Collins). He will put out a statement that he thinks it's the wrong move but that he won't hold it up since we need relief to badly. Sinema makes it so someone else shoulders the blame.

Also note, it's not an immediate hike to 15$/hr. It's a gradual increase over years.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/democrats-clash-over-15-minimum-wage-covid-relief-package-n1257077


Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
February 11 2021 22:26 GMT
#61524
I'd like to see them try and pass some of the incredibly popular stuff like stimulus checks on their own to be honest, I mean this budget reconciliation is going to be their one big shot this year if I recall correctly, they can't budget reconcile everything every time they want to pass something, I get the complexity of this mega-Covid bill, but I find it irksome that the stimulus checks are tied up in all of the negotiating when realistically you might be able to have a standalone bill that does the stimulus check thing that passes the Senate alone without the web of additional Covid measures.

I know thats not really how the Congress does its legislation, but I find that to be very sad. Pass something simple and clean in the people's time of need, if people want to publicly vote against it thats so much easier to pin on them then these megabills where there are innumerable small things they can point at and go, "look I wanted the stimulus checks but [insert inane thing they dont actually give a crap about] was in the bill so I couldn't vote for."

And yeah, I know its a gradual increase which, while I understand, I also dislike given that 15 an hour is already still low for a lot of places in the US. At least it'll incentivize moving to the cheap shitty states though, lol. I'd like to see them build in an automatic inflation thing into the minimum wage increase though, keep from this happening again where inflation inflates and wage stagnate for decades. I'll still happily count the 15 an hour minimum wage as an overall win though should it happen (I think it will, since Bernie seems quite adamant about it.)

Also Democrats need to get their big boot and prepare to shove it up the asses of any of these moderate Democrats, Sinema, Manchin, Feinstein, whoever. Get 'em in line, this is not the time for them to fuck around and try to short people in order to try and preserve their weird moderate street cred. Do big things, be effective, etc. I hear that there were billboards put up around WV that showed Manchin's issues with the stimulus checks when that was a thing, and I hear that helped change his tune. We need more of that energy, shame the spoilers into submission!
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
Nevuk
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States16280 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-02-11 22:43:03
February 11 2021 22:42 GMT
#61525
They have 3 reconciliation usages, actually. They're using last years for this and they get two per year. (One for debt and one for revenue, something like that).

(This is why I've been saying that the GOP already effectively killed the filibuster by their misuse of reconciliation in 2017. The only major goal democrats can't pass with it is Marijuana legalization or making something legal/illegal. Medicare for all is a reach but not impossible with a larger majority. It would distort the purpose of reconciliation into a pretzel, but it's no more a leap than a 2 trillion dollar tax cut for billionaires).

Billboards in WV are a good way to persuade Manchin. He has a small enough state that he actually takes constituent input.

Feinstein, from all rumors and news, appears to be literally going senile. No one knows what Sinema is doing or why she's doing it (she's way too conservative for her seat. As is Feinstein). Schumer has greatly improved since taking over as majority leader and has been a pleasant surprise.
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
February 11 2021 22:59 GMT
#61526
Yeah I'm actually pleasantly surprised by Schumer too, I think he's been doing a solid job so far. Maybe he's afraid of a primary or something, but tbh I think he's doing well enough that even Im not interested in primarying him and I'm interested in primarying almost everyone.

Feinsteins senility is being pretty actively commented on and it's kind of an indictment of American leadership that one of our most powerful people barely knows what's going on around her, lol. I pray someone stops her from running again. Assuming she even lives through her current term. Her aides do not make her sound like someone in their right mind...

I also didn't know they were rolling over budget reconciliation from last year, that's a nice perk. So we have three possible stimulus checks that Republicans probably can't fuck up right? Tbh, while we're ok the subject, could they pass a recurring monthly checks til the pandemic is over with one reconciliation? I'd imagine so give the scale of the tax bullshit. Id like to see that, right now I'm definitely afraid this will be the last we see of any stimulus to Americans.

And good to know they get two a year, I had heard one but two for two separate budgety things makes some sense. As much sense as American government can make anyway.
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
Nevuk
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States16280 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-02-11 23:23:10
February 11 2021 23:21 GMT
#61527
This feels like a death knell for MTG. Even democrats aren't this accepting (see Katie Hill, though there were additional ethical issues there). Personally, I would think it really fucking stupid if a mutually agreed upon poly-relationship kills her political career but not jewish space lasers but I'll settle for what I can get to remove her from influence.

Basically she had some sort of open marriage arrangement and had an affair with a tantric sex guru and after that ended, with the manager of hey gym.

The guru also seems to dress so bizarrely that you can't look away. (That Zangief cosplay...)

It's Daily Mail so it's honestly a pretty shitty source, but no one involved is denying it right now.

edit: spoilered tweet as some of the pics seem a little nsfw.
+ Show Spoiler +
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1359946977790685186
HelpMeGetBetter
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
United States766 Posts
February 11 2021 23:43 GMT
#61528
When is the impeachment vote? tomorrow?
IyMoon
Profile Joined April 2016
United States1249 Posts
February 11 2021 23:44 GMT
#61529
On February 12 2021 08:43 HelpMeGetBetter wrote:
When is the impeachment vote? tomorrow?


Sometime this weekend. Tomorrow Trumps defense team goes, then I believe questions can be asked, then they will schedule a vote
Something witty
StalkerTL
Profile Joined May 2020
212 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-02-12 00:13:43
February 12 2021 00:05 GMT
#61530
On February 12 2021 07:59 Zambrah wrote:
Yeah I'm actually pleasantly surprised by Schumer too, I think he's been doing a solid job so far. Maybe he's afraid of a primary or something, but tbh I think he's doing well enough that even Im not interested in primarying him and I'm interested in primarying almost everyone. :


Anyone who tries to primary Chuck is going to get curbstomped like Flash curbstomps average players. He might lose New York City but he’s got so many roots in the rest of New York that he isn’t losing his seat until he dies.

I think the change in tone so far has been a result of him actually having power. The unfortunate thing about our current senate, thanks to Mitch, is that there is absolutely no reason to have the other party on the negotiation table.

Is there something wrong about Senators colliding with the defence? Sure seems impossible to have an impartial jury if Ted Cruz and Friends are fucking around like this.

Nevuk
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States16280 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-02-12 00:22:54
February 12 2021 00:22 GMT
#61531
On February 12 2021 08:43 HelpMeGetBetter wrote:
When is the impeachment vote? tomorrow?

Not yet known. This weekend they are going to vote on whether or not to hear witnesses. If they choose to expect another couple weeks to hear from them, otherwise it'll be done Saturday or Sunday.
Slydie
Profile Joined August 2013
2011 Posts
February 12 2021 08:34 GMT
#61532
On February 12 2021 09:22 Nevuk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2021 08:43 HelpMeGetBetter wrote:
When is the impeachment vote? tomorrow?

Not yet known. This weekend they are going to vote on whether or not to hear witnesses. If they choose to expect another couple weeks to hear from them, otherwise it'll be done Saturday or Sunday.


I really hope for witnesses! It would be important for the world to let some officials from the police, national guard, the WH and maybe some rioters go up there under oath and debunk some myths.
Buff the siegetank
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12015 Posts
February 12 2021 09:34 GMT
#61533
On February 12 2021 08:21 Nevuk wrote:
This feels like a death knell for MTG. Even democrats aren't this accepting (see Katie Hill, though there were additional ethical issues there). Personally, I would think it really fucking stupid if a mutually agreed upon poly-relationship kills her political career but not jewish space lasers but I'll settle for what I can get to remove her from influence.

Basically she had some sort of open marriage arrangement and had an affair with a tantric sex guru and after that ended, with the manager of hey gym.

The guru also seems to dress so bizarrely that you can't look away. (That Zangief cosplay...)

It's Daily Mail so it's honestly a pretty shitty source, but no one involved is denying it right now.

edit: spoilered tweet as some of the pics seem a little nsfw.
+ Show Spoiler +
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1359946977790685186


Honestly, i think we shouldn't worry about who has sex with whom as much. This shit is distraction tactics at its worst. Talk about her crazy instead. If she wants to have sex with Zangief, and her husband is okay with it, there is no problem.

Also, i was really confused as to how this is any problem for Magic The Gathering. I don't think you can get MTG as an abbreviation for that person to stick in any nerdy cycles.
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
February 12 2021 09:52 GMT
#61534
I think people are speculating Kaldheim's poor financials are a problem for Magic: the Gathering at the moment, but given the past history of box prices its likely that Kaldheim winds up an Amonkhet sort of product where the price will rebound to healthier levels in a few years at the latest.

Also I don't think this will be Marjorie Taylor Greene's deathknell, I think she'll be deathknelled by the myriad other controversies alongside this one, but that'll be when her next election rolls around and I dont think playing Twister under the sheets with Zangief is going to be the biggest career killer, I think the increased publicity and Jewish Space Laser stuff will hit her harder.

Typing out that last part really gave me one of those, "christ US politics, what" moments.
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
plated.rawr
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Norway1676 Posts
February 12 2021 10:52 GMT
#61535
On February 12 2021 09:05 StalkerTL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2021 07:59 Zambrah wrote:
Yeah I'm actually pleasantly surprised by Schumer too, I think he's been doing a solid job so far. Maybe he's afraid of a primary or something, but tbh I think he's doing well enough that even Im not interested in primarying him and I'm interested in primarying almost everyone. :


Anyone who tries to primary Chuck is going to get curbstomped like Flash curbstomps average players. He might lose New York City but he’s got so many roots in the rest of New York that he isn’t losing his seat until he dies.

I think the change in tone so far has been a result of him actually having power. The unfortunate thing about our current senate, thanks to Mitch, is that there is absolutely no reason to have the other party on the negotiation table.

Is there something wrong about Senators colliding with the defence? Sure seems impossible to have an impartial jury if Ted Cruz and Friends are fucking around like this.

https://twitter.com/Yamiche/status/1360001476588953601

For me, this feels as dumb as if the jury in a legal trial was discussing legal tactics with the defense during a case. Any pretense of neutrality or for letting the evidence matter has been thrown out the window. This just underlines the pointlessness and impotence of an impeachment system, or any system where organisations are left to self-regulate.

As it is, if Kim Jong-Un was on impeachment trial as a republican president, be would still be aquitted due to vested political interest from those voting.

Would it be as bad with a democrat impeachment? I dont think so. Democrats seem a lot more able to hold people responsible for their failings, as has been seen through #metoo-consequenses.

As long as the no consequence mentality exists in american politics, impeachment as a tool to moderate extreme transgressions in public offices is impotent, and needs to be reformed. I bet theres some constitutional anchoring causing it to never (realistically) changeable, however. Constitutional amendments suffers from the same problem the impeachment is showing - the failure of self-regulation.
Savior broke my heart ;_; || twitch.tv/onnings
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-02-12 12:09:34
February 12 2021 11:53 GMT
#61536
On February 12 2021 09:05 StalkerTL wrote:

Is there something wrong about Senators colliding with the defence? Sure seems impossible to have an impartial jury if Ted Cruz and Friends are fucking around like this.

+ Show Spoiler +
https://twitter.com/Yamiche/status/1360001476588953601

Rioters that breached the senate chamber and were rummaging through it called Ted Cruz their inspiration so he was never inpartial to this whole thing in the first place.

There's also a sort of inherent jury intimidation going on given that they are voting to convict Trump for inciting a riot that chanted ' hang Mike Pence' because Mike Pence didn't want to break rules for Trump. Yes it's cowardice if senators let their vote be influenced by it but there is a case to be made that they don't want to be the next 'hang X'
Neosteel Enthusiast
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27459 Posts
February 12 2021 13:36 GMT
#61537
On February 12 2021 18:34 Simberto wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2021 08:21 Nevuk wrote:
This feels like a death knell for MTG. Even democrats aren't this accepting (see Katie Hill, though there were additional ethical issues there). Personally, I would think it really fucking stupid if a mutually agreed upon poly-relationship kills her political career but not jewish space lasers but I'll settle for what I can get to remove her from influence.

Basically she had some sort of open marriage arrangement and had an affair with a tantric sex guru and after that ended, with the manager of hey gym.

The guru also seems to dress so bizarrely that you can't look away. (That Zangief cosplay...)

It's Daily Mail so it's honestly a pretty shitty source, but no one involved is denying it right now.

edit: spoilered tweet as some of the pics seem a little nsfw.
+ Show Spoiler +
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1359946977790685186


Honestly, i think we shouldn't worry about who has sex with whom as much. This shit is distraction tactics at its worst. Talk about her crazy instead. If she wants to have sex with Zangief, and her husband is okay with it, there is no problem.

Also, i was really confused as to how this is any problem for Magic The Gathering. I don't think you can get MTG as an abbreviation for that person to stick in any nerdy cycles.

People don’t seem to care about crazy, be it her cohort of support or those adjacent to it. At least historically this kind of thing wouldn’t have flied in conservative circles but it doesn’t seem to really have the force it would have had before, I mean Trump’s indiscretions didn’t seem to matter a jot.

'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Sbrubbles
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil5776 Posts
February 12 2021 13:58 GMT
#61538
On February 12 2021 18:34 Simberto wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2021 08:21 Nevuk wrote:
This feels like a death knell for MTG. Even democrats aren't this accepting (see Katie Hill, though there were additional ethical issues there). Personally, I would think it really fucking stupid if a mutually agreed upon poly-relationship kills her political career but not jewish space lasers but I'll settle for what I can get to remove her from influence.

Basically she had some sort of open marriage arrangement and had an affair with a tantric sex guru and after that ended, with the manager of hey gym.

The guru also seems to dress so bizarrely that you can't look away. (That Zangief cosplay...)

It's Daily Mail so it's honestly a pretty shitty source, but no one involved is denying it right now.

edit: spoilered tweet as some of the pics seem a little nsfw.
+ Show Spoiler +
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1359946977790685186


Honestly, i think we shouldn't worry about who has sex with whom as much. This shit is distraction tactics at its worst. Talk about her crazy instead. If she wants to have sex with Zangief, and her husband is okay with it, there is no problem.

Also, i was really confused as to how this is any problem for Magic The Gathering. I don't think you can get MTG as an abbreviation for that person to stick in any nerdy cycles.


Yeah, I was very confused by "MTG".

Back on topic, that was a sick Zangief cosplay.
Bora Pain minha porra!
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
February 12 2021 15:12 GMT
#61539
That was a nicely done Zangief cosplay.
Nevuk
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States16280 Posts
February 12 2021 16:39 GMT
#61540
On February 12 2021 22:36 WombaT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2021 18:34 Simberto wrote:
On February 12 2021 08:21 Nevuk wrote:
This feels like a death knell for MTG. Even democrats aren't this accepting (see Katie Hill, though there were additional ethical issues there). Personally, I would think it really fucking stupid if a mutually agreed upon poly-relationship kills her political career but not jewish space lasers but I'll settle for what I can get to remove her from influence.

Basically she had some sort of open marriage arrangement and had an affair with a tantric sex guru and after that ended, with the manager of hey gym.

The guru also seems to dress so bizarrely that you can't look away. (That Zangief cosplay...)

It's Daily Mail so it's honestly a pretty shitty source, but no one involved is denying it right now.

edit: spoilered tweet as some of the pics seem a little nsfw.
+ Show Spoiler +
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1359946977790685186


Honestly, i think we shouldn't worry about who has sex with whom as much. This shit is distraction tactics at its worst. Talk about her crazy instead. If she wants to have sex with Zangief, and her husband is okay with it, there is no problem.

Also, i was really confused as to how this is any problem for Magic The Gathering. I don't think you can get MTG as an abbreviation for that person to stick in any nerdy cycles.

People don’t seem to care about crazy, be it her cohort of support or those adjacent to it. At least historically this kind of thing wouldn’t have flied in conservative circles but it doesn’t seem to really have the force it would have had before, I mean Trump’s indiscretions didn’t seem to matter a jot.


Trump's male. Male sexual indiscretions are not nearly as controversial as female ones within the socially conservative groups that are largely what back Q.
Prev 1 3075 3076 3077 3078 3079 5994 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O110
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason178
BRAT_OK 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15310
Artosis 791
Mini 237
ZZZero.O 110
Mind 76
Hyun 38
Bale 25
NaDa 23
Dota 2
qojqva2563
420jenkins586
League of Legends
Doublelift1979
Counter-Strike
Fnx 550
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5992
Khaldor1272
Liquid`Hasu1016
MindelVK12
Other Games
summit1g6586
FrodaN2131
B2W.Neo744
byalli303
ToD254
Railgan37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1299
BasetradeTV269
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
StarCraft 2
angryscii 34
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• Adnapsc2 33
• Reevou 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• FirePhoenix9
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie926
• Shiphtur262
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 58m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 58m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 58m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.