• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:04
CEST 18:04
KST 01:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7965 users

[Event] Awesome Games Done Quick 2017 (Jan. 8-15)

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Main Twitch Stream || AGDQ VoD Thread
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-08 14:48:13
January 03 2017 08:27 GMT
#1
[image loading]



What is Games Done Quick?

Games Done Quick is a series of charity video game marathons. These events feature high-level gameplay by speedrunners raising money for charity. Games Done Quick has teamed up with several charities in its six-year history, including Doctors Without Borders and the Prevent Cancer Foundation.

To date, Games Done Quick has raised over 8 million dollars for charity! We also average over 1400 people in attendance at our events, including staff, volunteers, runners, and attendees just looking to have fun and support the event!


Streams


SCHEDULE
(Time is converted to your local time zone!)

Main Stream
Twitch without chat (chat causes streams to lag for people)

[image loading] French Stream
[image loading] German Stream
[image loading] Spanish Stream
[image loading] Russian Stream



Donating

DONATE NOW
DONATION TRACKER



VOD

Official Youtube Archive

/r/speedrun AGDQ VOD Thread


"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
January 03 2017 08:29 GMT
#2
Will be adding donation and tracker links, r/speedrun VoD Thread and other info when the are up.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Yurie
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
12174 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-03 08:57:06
January 03 2017 08:56 GMT
#3
Will catch as much as I can this year again. Most games tend to be interesting even if I never want to play them myself.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
January 03 2017 09:21 GMT
#4
Looking forward to Contra series, Pokemon Emerald, Time Cop, Tom and Jerry, and HL Blue Shift

What are going to be the contenders for funniest speedruns?
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
January 03 2017 11:57 GMT
#5
Looking at the line up this year, it looks really promising with lots of new titles. Personally can't wait.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
January 08 2017 07:44 GMT
#6
starting in like 9 hours! HYPE!

"Expert" mods4ever.com
Isualin
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1903 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-08 08:10:45
January 08 2017 08:10 GMT
#7
I love awesome games done quick events So nostalgic and jaw dropping at the same the
| INnoVation | The literal god TY | ByuNjwa | LRSL when? |
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
January 08 2017 08:45 GMT
#8
Hope I'm up in time to catch the start.
Administrator
Mafe
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany5966 Posts
January 08 2017 10:30 GMT
#9
Willl probably have a look at it again, but I feel that with every iteration, there are fewer games I know (and those which I do know are streamed at horrible times), so I have lost quite some iterest.

However, it is an event for a good cause, and I hope it will be a success once more.
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5652 Posts
January 08 2017 12:22 GMT
#10
My body is ready!

I'm especially looking forward to all the NES stuff, but also Quake, Jazz Jackrabbit, The Wind Waker etc.

Let's go!
don't wall off against random
Nesserev
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Belgium2760 Posts
January 08 2017 12:22 GMT
#11
--- Nuked ---
FaCE_1
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Canada6185 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-08 12:30:21
January 08 2017 12:29 GMT
#12
I'm a bit sad that there is no N64 game.. at least I didn't saw any.

but should be a good show.
n_n
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
January 08 2017 12:40 GMT
#13
Fuck yeah, I look forward to these every year.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5652 Posts
January 08 2017 12:44 GMT
#14
On January 08 2017 21:29 FaCE_1 wrote:
I'm a bit sad that there is no N64 game.. at least I didn't saw any.

Yeah, Ocarina of Time would've been great with the latest any% route (even though it's played on WiiVC with a GCN controller...). Well, at least there's 3D.
don't wall off against random
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46478 Posts
January 08 2017 13:22 GMT
#15
Thank you for making the thread this year Speedrunning and Charity hype!!! <3
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46478 Posts
January 08 2017 13:24 GMT
#16
On January 08 2017 21:29 FaCE_1 wrote:
I'm a bit sad that there is no N64 game.. at least I didn't saw any.

but should be a good show.


I'm in the same boat as you are... I love watching N64 speedruns and I'm sad that this year's AGDQ is missing them, so I'm looking at this week as an opportunity to branch out and watch some speedruns that I wouldn't normally watch (+ donating to a worthy cause, of course!)
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
January 08 2017 14:49 GMT
#17
Donation links and /r/speedrun VOD thread added. Let me know if anything is missing/incorrect.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
TheNewEra
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany3128 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-08 15:12:57
January 08 2017 15:10 GMT
#18
Uffff. Honestly I was never less hyped for a GDQ. A lot of the favourite speedrunners missing, no N64, not a single one of my childhood or favourite games, and so few of the 'big' speedrunning games. I mean I'm going to watch anyways (injured and bedridden) but still... I feel like if they actually break their donation record, than it's mostly because twitch get's bigger and bigger... but maybe I'm also getting pleasantly surprised
Midas <3 Casy <3 BeSt <3 | Pray to Doh-men, heathens! | Zwischen Harz und Heideland
Kevin_Sorbo
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada3217 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-08 15:40:58
January 08 2017 15:40 GMT
#19
woah they are playing sunset riders tomorrow
this is hype
The mind is like a parachute, it doesnt work unless its open. - Zappa
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
January 08 2017 16:02 GMT
#20
I just saw that Peaches is playing Catechumen again, how anyone can naysay this years lineup is beyond me
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1249
ComeBackTV 567
SteadfastSC463
TaKeTV 430
LamboSC2390
IndyStarCraft 168
Rex139
EnkiAlexander 53
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 463
LamboSC2 390
mouzHeroMarine 245
IndyStarCraft 168
ProTech150
Rex 139
BRAT_OK 72
UpATreeSC 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35238
Shuttle 1909
Mini 916
EffOrt 880
Light 575
Horang2 498
Rush 328
firebathero 320
Soma 299
Snow 201
[ Show more ]
ZerO 173
BeSt 166
hero 149
sorry 57
Sea.KH 52
Killer 43
Yoon 38
Liquid`Ret 35
Mong 33
ToSsGirL 30
Shinee 30
Sexy 24
Bale 20
soO 19
Trap 17
Shine 15
Free 12
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8439
qojqva1255
Dendi971
420jenkins152
Counter-Strike
fl0m1193
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2013
crisheroes1265
XaKoH 182
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing1863
B2W.Neo1213
Liquid`VortiX202
Hui .199
ArmadaUGS132
QueenE108
KnowMe94
Mew2King92
Trikslyr53
ToD33
Dewaltoss30
Beastyqt23
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile121
• Gemini_19 18
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 16
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3154
• TFBlade1151
Other Games
• Shiphtur251
• WagamamaTV205
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 57m
Stellar Fest
20h 57m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.