• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:56
CEST 10:56
KST 17:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6891 users

High Thread - Page 805

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 803 804 805 806 807 861 Next
Kaizen[7]
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
United States86 Posts
July 02 2013 11:38 GMT
#16081
So, in certain places a process referred to as "dabbing" has emerged as the new way to truly get blasted the fuck off. Basically, it involves using a blow torch to heat a glass or metal "nail" up to high temperatures before placing a protective dome around the nail and "dabbing" a small portion of cannabis concentrate. These concentrates have extremely high amounts of THC and when dabbing one is truly consuming a large amount of THC in a single go, way more THC than you could ever hope to get from smoking dry flower. Since I'm high as fuck and feel like I can't use words, here is a video that shows what I'm talking about



As you can see, the process is fairly primitive and really has a lot of potential to get fucked up by someone who is too high already. For instance, you might get too high and for some reason forget how hot you just heated that titanium nail...that is of course until you touch the thing and burn the shit out of your hand. Now I've been dabbing a lot lately these past 2-3 months and this has happened a grand total of once. But still, the potential is there and really the whole process is just not something that is conducive to on-the-go smoking/vaping and just generally getting high.

Now as everyone knows in states like California in the US, marijuana is legal for one to consume as long as you have a letter from a doctor which basically states that he/she has approved your using marijuana for certain medical reasons. Whats great about this whole dabbing thing is that since it isn't smoking, dispensaries where you used to simply go and get your product are now operating as "dab bars" where hot chicks in bikini's heat up a nail for you and dab the concentrate while you take a rip!

I just had to share that with all of you since I was just at a dab bar where this super hot female provided me a dab along with some wonderful eye candy. It was truly remarkable. Oh and also, I got myself a Cloud 2.0 vape pen for having my concentrates discretely and this thing is fucking amazing. Talk about the opposite of primitive. This small pen accomplishes the exact same thing as the process in the video shown above only it can be done literally anywhere, anytime. Its amazing and I can't recommend it enough. As with e-cigs, this is really the future of "smoking" in my opinion and it won't be long before nearly all drugs will be consumed in this same discrete manner. Heres a video showing my new baby


For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan
jcroisdale
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1543 Posts
July 02 2013 13:27 GMT
#16082
like tupac said, if you aint grinding with yo fingas and smoking blunts yous a bitch
"I think bringing a toddler to a movie theater is a terrible idea. They are too young to understand what is happening it would be like giving your toddler acid. Bad idea." - Sinensis
EleanorRIgby
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada3923 Posts
July 02 2013 13:39 GMT
#16083
On July 01 2013 12:24 PassiveAce wrote:
Does anyone else get bad headaches from smoking spliffs/tobacco?
My brother traveled around Europe for a month and now its all he smokes.


i think they just do that to save weed, but it doesn't get you as high so i don't like it. if you smoke, just have a smoke after you blaze up. never heard of getting headaches though, unless your a newb to tobacco or something.
savior did nothing wrong
Eufouria
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom4425 Posts
July 02 2013 13:40 GMT
#16084
On July 02 2013 22:39 EleanorRIgby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 12:24 PassiveAce wrote:
Does anyone else get bad headaches from smoking spliffs/tobacco?
My brother traveled around Europe for a month and now its all he smokes.


i think they just do that to save weed, but it doesn't get you as high so i don't like it. if you smoke, just have a smoke after you blaze up. never heard of getting headaches though, unless your a newb to tobacco or something.

It helps the weed burn better.
Piste
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
6184 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-03 12:25:43
July 03 2013 12:20 GMT
#16085
sonic's game name in srt was 420#l2 hehe.

On July 01 2013 12:24 PassiveAce wrote:
Does anyone else get bad headaches from smoking spliffs/tobacco?
My brother traveled around Europe for a month and now its all he smokes.


If I smoke spliff during hangover, I get headache. I don't understand why.
randommuch
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States370 Posts
July 03 2013 15:45 GMT
#16086
Kaizen you're a couple years behind bro.
Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food." Genesis 1:29
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-03 17:37:11
July 03 2013 17:36 GMT
#16087
On July 04 2013 00:45 randommuch wrote:
Kaizen you're a couple years behind bro.

pretty much this.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
TOCHMY
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden1692 Posts
July 03 2013 20:02 GMT
#16088
When high.

Have you been confronted police, what happened what did you do?

Have yo ever been confronted by random strangers, what happened what did you do?
Yoona <3 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Look! It's Totoro! ☉.☉☂
randommuch
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States370 Posts
July 03 2013 22:52 GMT
#16089
On July 04 2013 05:02 TOCHMY wrote:
When high.

Have you been confronted police, what happened what did you do?

Have yo ever been confronted by random strangers, what happened what did you do?


These were all ~2-3 years ago. I got my mmj papers and a house now so most of the experiences are moot now, but here ya go.

Cops:
I've been in my dorm dabbin away when the cops knocked. It didn't smell like weed (I keep my shit under control when needed) plus it was only dabbing so they couldn't really do much except have a brief conversation with me about how hot it was in the rooms.

Been confronted on the street once because I smelled horribly of pot, told him that I felt uncomfortable talking to cops without my madre (I was like 16 at the time) or an lawyer and kept walking.. .. . I wouldn't recommend trying that again though lol

Pulled over on the road for going close to 100 in a 65 zone. I also just so happened to have a zip on me lol.
The cop didn't even mention that it smelled like a skunk and just wrote me a speeding ticket and went on his merry way.

People:
Obv caught by parents; was told to smoke the entire sack that my madre found so I did... right in front of her. Got way to high and passed out. Ever since then it has been acceptable to be high and even smoke with my mother.

I've had a couple random strangers come up to me numerous times asking if I have any dro to sell along with the occasional old person with a stick in their ass thinking they are the law themselves. Normal people cant do anything.. I tend to have fun and troll a person if I notice they're not ok with pot and im smokin near them



TL;DR
people usually don't care about pot and if they do more often than not, nothing happens.
Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food." Genesis 1:29
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42417 Posts
July 03 2013 22:56 GMT
#16090
On July 03 2013 21:20 Piste wrote:
sonic's game name in srt was 420#l2 hehe.

Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 12:24 PassiveAce wrote:
Does anyone else get bad headaches from smoking spliffs/tobacco?
My brother traveled around Europe for a month and now its all he smokes.


If I smoke spliff during hangover, I get headache. I don't understand why.


Cures the hangover for me. Smoke a little when you go to bed, maybe that'll help in the morning. :o
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
TheFish7
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States2824 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-03 23:06:48
July 03 2013 23:06 GMT
#16091
On July 01 2013 12:24 PassiveAce wrote:
Does anyone else get bad headaches from smoking spliffs/tobacco?
My brother traveled around Europe for a month and now its all he smokes.


Gotta make sure you're not smoking tobacco from old cigarettes. Also it works a lot better with hash. I found some of that shit in France when I was living there. If you're not used to smoking cigs the rolling tobacco will give you like a crazy nicotine high. wouldn't really recommend it tho tbh.
~ ~ <°)))><~ ~ ~
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
July 03 2013 23:25 GMT
#16092
On July 04 2013 08:06 TheFish7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 12:24 PassiveAce wrote:
Does anyone else get bad headaches from smoking spliffs/tobacco?
My brother traveled around Europe for a month and now its all he smokes.


Gotta make sure you're not smoking tobacco from old cigarettes. Also it works a lot better with hash. I found some of that shit in France when I was living there. If you're not used to smoking cigs the rolling tobacco will give you like a crazy nicotine high. wouldn't really recommend it tho tbh.

Yeah I think the nicotine just hit me really hard. Never really smoke tobacco so I get really super fucked up when I mix it with weed.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
kytisu
Profile Joined July 2013
Guam2 Posts
July 05 2013 08:39 GMT
#16093
I wish I had anything OTHER than tobacco. Haven't found herb in 2 months since moving to this island...beaches are nice though...I guess
Bourneq
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden800 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-05 08:57:09
July 05 2013 08:55 GMT
#16094
I smoke the european rolling tobacco on a regular basis so im used too it now, but when I started smoking weed I got naseus and headaches. It is indeed the tobacco I mix it with. Its pretty easy to combat tho, just roast the tobacco befofe you smoke it so all the nicotine disapears. All you have to do is burn it a tad with a lighter!
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
July 05 2013 14:32 GMT
#16095
Do you guys get Adult Swim in Europe?
If not then what do you watch late at night?
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Bourneq
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden800 Posts
July 05 2013 15:12 GMT
#16096
Adult Swimming? Whats the differance?I watch starcraft late nights.
PresenceSc2
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4032 Posts
July 08 2013 05:16 GMT
#16097
On July 02 2013 22:27 jcroisdale wrote:
like tupac said, if you aint grinding with yo fingas and smoking blunts yous a bitch

Tupac died before they invented the Volcano Vporizer son

I'm taking a break off bud for awhile. Need to reset.

Peace
Stephano//HerO//TaeJa//Squirtle//Bomber
XerrolAvengerII
Profile Joined January 2010
United States510 Posts
July 08 2013 05:19 GMT
#16098
How high is high enough to post in this thread? Sometimes I have a hard time telling... I mean, there's no official scale or anything is there?? (how would i find that?)
Hey! Hey! Can I interest you in some fruit? Would you like a Banana!?...
PresenceSc2
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4032 Posts
July 08 2013 05:27 GMT
#16099
On July 08 2013 14:19 XerrolAvengerII wrote:
How high is high enough to post in this thread? Sometimes I have a hard time telling... I mean, there's no official scale or anything is there?? (how would i find that?)

Oh teenagers
Stephano//HerO//TaeJa//Squirtle//Bomber
sM.Zik
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2553 Posts
July 08 2013 05:32 GMT
#16100
On July 08 2013 14:19 XerrolAvengerII wrote:
How high is high enough to post in this thread? Sometimes I have a hard time telling... I mean, there's no official scale or anything is there?? (how would i find that?)


You're good to go, son.
Jaedong Fighting! | youtube.com/ZikGaming
Prev 1 803 804 805 806 807 861 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4189
Leta 2904
Soulkey 550
BeSt 487
Soma 302
Rush 197
Barracks 108
Killer 49
Shine 33
Shinee 30
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 27
Hm[arnc] 20
Sharp 10
Dota 2
Gorgc990
XcaliburYe221
League of Legends
JimRising 533
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Other Games
WinterStarcraft705
gofns250
Sick226
Pyrionflax137
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 42
• Sammyuel 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2269
League of Legends
• Jankos2240
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 4m
Patches Events
6h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 4m
OSC
14h 4m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.