• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:17
CEST 22:17
KST 05:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20268Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8906 users

Fountain Pens - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 26 Next All
Bwaaaa
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia969 Posts
April 24 2013 14:24 GMT
#101
Can you carry a fountain pen around in your pant pocket everyday? I currently have a crappy ball point that has been in my pocket for years and have been contemplating investing 20-30 dollars in an upgrade. Are fountain pens practical compared to a ball point for an everyday carry?
xpldngmn
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria265 Posts
April 24 2013 14:52 GMT
#102
Yes, in my opinion they clearly are.
I carry my yellow Lamy Safari in my pant pocket everyday for three years now. The two incidents with a few drops of ink in my pocket (not visible from the outside!) were due to my carelessness (beer induced), not because of the pen.
Non-native speaker, those prepositions are so hard to know.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10394 Posts
April 24 2013 18:16 GMT
#103
On April 24 2013 10:41 Marimokkori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2013 10:21 autoexec wrote:
Can anyone reccomend a quality demonstrator model for around 10$? I have never had one before and would like to try them out!

A quality demonstrator might start at $20 (Noodler's Ahab or Konrad, probably not ideal for beginners).
Lamy Vista is the demonstrator version of the Lamy Safari, which comes in at about $30, much more suited to beginners, I think. Just checked the Vista on amazon. Currently $23.

I just ordered a Nemosine Singularity (photo in OP) yesterday, and I'll let you know how it is.

Show nested quote +
On April 24 2013 10:38 Jealous wrote:
Great OP! Loved reading and learning about a utensil I've taken for granted xD Unfortunately I use a three-finger grip (thumb, index, middle, with index and middle bent inwards) when I write, which makes my angle opposite of a regular hold, so I can't use fountain pens ):


I'm curious to know what you mean by this... photo possible?

http://i.imgur.com/XQgYLRO.jpg

Cigarette used in absence of pen
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
WoundedKite
Profile Joined May 2011
United States17 Posts
April 24 2013 18:31 GMT
#104
I remember saving up for a nice Pelikan pen in college and even got a couple different nibs... but honestly, the $30 Lamy Safari is my go-to reliable workhorse. It's portable--I clip it to my jeans and have never had an ink incident; replaceable--I snapped my first one in half because I accidentally stepped on it; reliable--I've never had any problems with them in the four years I've used them, and most importantly, it writes smooth. Right now I own two of them, one textured the other not--I recommend the texture (feels more comfortable to me over long periods of writing).

Pens are neat and all but inks... Ink is like Pokemon--gotta try 'em all. [Personal fav: Noodler's 'Heart of Darkness']
0x64
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Finland4647 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-24 18:44:12
April 24 2013 18:38 GMT
#105
I have 2 parker pen. The other one seems to have a little too much flaw. Both are brushed metal, 10$ stuff.
I write very differently with those. actually notice how slower I am not writing in cursive.
Its a bit tricky to write cursive as my mind is slow, like it starts to make the wrong letter from muscle memory.

[image loading]
Dump of assembler code from 0xffffffec to 0x64: End of assembler dump.
zachMEISTER
Profile Joined December 2010
United States625 Posts
April 24 2013 18:44 GMT
#106
Do fountain pens work with left-handed people? I've got the worst writing technique, and I drag my hand across the paper as I write. Often, if the ink isn't dry, I'll just end up smudging everything. G2 Pilots are the worst about smearing my writing.
psillypsybic!
triangle
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3803 Posts
April 24 2013 20:32 GMT
#107
On April 24 2013 23:24 Bwaaaa wrote:
Can you carry a fountain pen around in your pant pocket everyday? I currently have a crappy ball point that has been in my pocket for years and have been contemplating investing 20-30 dollars in an upgrade. Are fountain pens practical compared to a ball point for an everyday carry?

Yes absolutely.

On April 25 2013 03:44 zachMEISTER wrote:
Do fountain pens work with left-handed people? I've got the worst writing technique, and I drag my hand across the paper as I write. Often, if the ink isn't dry, I'll just end up smudging everything. G2 Pilots are the worst about smearing my writing.

You can buy pens with nibs designed for left handed writing, but if you drag your hand you'll still smear the ink unfortunately :/
Also known as waterfall / w4terfall
Marimokkori
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States306 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-24 20:36:13
April 24 2013 20:34 GMT
#108
On April 25 2013 03:16 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2013 10:41 Marimokkori wrote:
On April 24 2013 10:21 autoexec wrote:
Can anyone reccomend a quality demonstrator model for around 10$? I have never had one before and would like to try them out!

A quality demonstrator might start at $20 (Noodler's Ahab or Konrad, probably not ideal for beginners).
Lamy Vista is the demonstrator version of the Lamy Safari, which comes in at about $30, much more suited to beginners, I think. Just checked the Vista on amazon. Currently $23.

I just ordered a Nemosine Singularity (photo in OP) yesterday, and I'll let you know how it is.

On April 24 2013 10:38 Jealous wrote:
Great OP! Loved reading and learning about a utensil I've taken for granted xD Unfortunately I use a three-finger grip (thumb, index, middle, with index and middle bent inwards) when I write, which makes my angle opposite of a regular hold, so I can't use fountain pens ):


I'm curious to know what you mean by this... photo possible?

http://i.imgur.com/XQgYLRO.jpg

Cigarette used in absence of pen

The tips of your index/middle go behind the pen opposite to your thumb? That looks like it would be hard to write with anything T_T

On April 25 2013 03:44 zachMEISTER wrote:
Do fountain pens work with left-handed people? I've got the worst writing technique, and I drag my hand across the paper as I write. Often, if the ink isn't dry, I'll just end up smudging everything. G2 Pilots are the worst about smearing my writing.

Of course they work with lefties, but there are some complications depending on your writing style. I linked to a thread on FountainPenNetwork that discusses fast drying inks that lefties who drag through the writing can use. I'm not a lefty, so I can't really give much advice about it.

EDIT: Here's the mentioned thread, however FPN seems to be having some issues and the forums are down at the moment.

http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php?/topic/221090-left-handers-id-like-your-expertise/
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
April 24 2013 20:47 GMT
#109
On April 25 2013 03:16 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2013 10:41 Marimokkori wrote:
On April 24 2013 10:21 autoexec wrote:
Can anyone reccomend a quality demonstrator model for around 10$? I have never had one before and would like to try them out!

A quality demonstrator might start at $20 (Noodler's Ahab or Konrad, probably not ideal for beginners).
Lamy Vista is the demonstrator version of the Lamy Safari, which comes in at about $30, much more suited to beginners, I think. Just checked the Vista on amazon. Currently $23.

I just ordered a Nemosine Singularity (photo in OP) yesterday, and I'll let you know how it is.

On April 24 2013 10:38 Jealous wrote:
Great OP! Loved reading and learning about a utensil I've taken for granted xD Unfortunately I use a three-finger grip (thumb, index, middle, with index and middle bent inwards) when I write, which makes my angle opposite of a regular hold, so I can't use fountain pens ):


I'm curious to know what you mean by this... photo possible?

http://i.imgur.com/XQgYLRO.jpg

Cigarette used in absence of pen

Weird grip, I'm sure you can, write, since the tip of a normal nib is rounded but like... I assume a grip like that doesn't lend itself to use the fingers to write as much, which makes for a less flowing hand.... but... *shrugs*
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
April 24 2013 23:13 GMT
#110
Just drawed those using dib/nib pen:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]


Lost my arm smoothness, but drawing with nib/fountain pens is so much fun ^^
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
wptlzkwjd
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada1240 Posts
April 25 2013 08:25 GMT
#111
On April 24 2013 23:24 Bwaaaa wrote:
Can you carry a fountain pen around in your pant pocket everyday? I currently have a crappy ball point that has been in my pocket for years and have been contemplating investing 20-30 dollars in an upgrade. Are fountain pens practical compared to a ball point for an everyday carry?


Yes!

http://www.jetpens.com/Pilot-Capless-Decimo-Fountain-Pen-18K-Gold-Medium-Nib-Dark-Blue/pd/2512

This is the one that I have and you click the nib out like a normal ballpoint pen. It's really expensive even though you can get about half the price of that on eBay.
Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MagnusAskeland/
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
April 25 2013 08:30 GMT
#112
On April 25 2013 17:25 wptlzkwjd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2013 23:24 Bwaaaa wrote:
Can you carry a fountain pen around in your pant pocket everyday? I currently have a crappy ball point that has been in my pocket for years and have been contemplating investing 20-30 dollars in an upgrade. Are fountain pens practical compared to a ball point for an everyday carry?


Yes!

http://www.jetpens.com/Pilot-Capless-Decimo-Fountain-Pen-18K-Gold-Medium-Nib-Dark-Blue/pd/2512

This is the one that I have and you click the nib out like a normal ballpoint pen. It's really expensive even though you can get about half the price of that on eBay.

'20-30 dollars' > suggest 18k gold nibbed pen. Heh
Moderator
Marimokkori
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States306 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-25 15:05:18
April 25 2013 14:47 GMT
#113
On April 25 2013 08:13 fabiano wrote:
Just drawed those using dib/nib pen:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]


Lost my arm smoothness, but drawing with nib/fountain pens is so much fun ^^


This is just sick. Would love to see some more

On April 25 2013 17:30 Firebolt145 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2013 17:25 wptlzkwjd wrote:
On April 24 2013 23:24 Bwaaaa wrote:
Can you carry a fountain pen around in your pant pocket everyday? I currently have a crappy ball point that has been in my pocket for years and have been contemplating investing 20-30 dollars in an upgrade. Are fountain pens practical compared to a ball point for an everyday carry?


Yes!

http://www.jetpens.com/Pilot-Capless-Decimo-Fountain-Pen-18K-Gold-Medium-Nib-Dark-Blue/pd/2512

This is the one that I have and you click the nib out like a normal ballpoint pen. It's really expensive even though you can get about half the price of that on eBay.

'20-30 dollars' > suggest 18k gold nibbed pen. Heh

For 20-30 dollars, I'd go with a Lamy Safari if the triangular grip section wouldn't bother you.



(The + on the top of the pen he talks about is mentioned in the youtube comments. Apparently it's so you can differentiate between the fountain pen and other types of pens with the same body/model)
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men
Vilanoil
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany47 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-25 15:32:40
April 25 2013 15:32 GMT
#114
On April 25 2013 03:16 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2013 10:41 Marimokkori wrote:
On April 24 2013 10:21 autoexec wrote:
Can anyone reccomend a quality demonstrator model for around 10$? I have never had one before and would like to try them out!

A quality demonstrator might start at $20 (Noodler's Ahab or Konrad, probably not ideal for beginners).
Lamy Vista is the demonstrator version of the Lamy Safari, which comes in at about $30, much more suited to beginners, I think. Just checked the Vista on amazon. Currently $23.

I just ordered a Nemosine Singularity (photo in OP) yesterday, and I'll let you know how it is.

On April 24 2013 10:38 Jealous wrote:
Great OP! Loved reading and learning about a utensil I've taken for granted xD Unfortunately I use a three-finger grip (thumb, index, middle, with index and middle bent inwards) when I write, which makes my angle opposite of a regular hold, so I can't use fountain pens ):


I'm curious to know what you mean by this... photo possible?

http://i.imgur.com/XQgYLRO.jpg

Cigarette used in absence of pen


Where did you even learn to write that way? This looks really uncomfortable oO
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
April 25 2013 15:37 GMT
#115
This thread made me pick up a Nemosine Singularity demonstrator with some ink, for the hell of it. My handwriting is terrible and I've never really used a fountain pen. Should be fun tho.
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
Bwaaaa
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia969 Posts
April 26 2013 13:44 GMT
#116
On April 25 2013 23:47 Marimokkori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2013 08:13 fabiano wrote:
Just drawed those using dib/nib pen:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]


Lost my arm smoothness, but drawing with nib/fountain pens is so much fun ^^


This is just sick. Would love to see some more

Show nested quote +
On April 25 2013 17:30 Firebolt145 wrote:
On April 25 2013 17:25 wptlzkwjd wrote:
On April 24 2013 23:24 Bwaaaa wrote:
Can you carry a fountain pen around in your pant pocket everyday? I currently have a crappy ball point that has been in my pocket for years and have been contemplating investing 20-30 dollars in an upgrade. Are fountain pens practical compared to a ball point for an everyday carry?


Yes!

http://www.jetpens.com/Pilot-Capless-Decimo-Fountain-Pen-18K-Gold-Medium-Nib-Dark-Blue/pd/2512

This is the one that I have and you click the nib out like a normal ballpoint pen. It's really expensive even though you can get about half the price of that on eBay.

'20-30 dollars' > suggest 18k gold nibbed pen. Heh

For 20-30 dollars, I'd go with a Lamy Safari if the triangular grip section wouldn't bother you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn8OnCsguw8

(The + on the top of the pen he talks about is mentioned in the youtube comments. Apparently it's so you can differentiate between the fountain pen and other types of pens with the same body/model)

I do have trouble with triangle style pen grips so I have been looking at some other models.

I was dead set on getting a Parker urban from Amazon.com but to my dismay they cannot ship it to Australia.

http://www.amazon.com/Parker-Urban-Navy-Medium-Fountain/dp/B009R7CC1C/ref=sr_1_1?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1366955825&sr=1-1&keywords=Parker Urban Navy Blue

Does anyone have a good website which gives I good price and can ship to Australia? The local shops have around a 300% mark-up on fountain pens for some stupid reason.

I am thinking of either getting the Parker Urban the Parker IM or the Faber Castell Loom. Does anyone have other pen suggestion that are similar and fall in my price range?
dreamsmasher
Profile Joined November 2010
816 Posts
April 26 2013 13:47 GMT
#117
this thread was pretty cool, I was really into collecting pens when I was younger.

unfortunately, these days i rarely ever use pens, hell i barely write that much anymore >_>.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
April 26 2013 13:49 GMT
#118
Lamy Safari just arrived, feels quite promising ^_^
Moderator
Marimokkori
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States306 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-26 17:53:44
April 26 2013 17:52 GMT
#119
On April 26 2013 22:44 Bwaaaa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2013 23:47 Marimokkori wrote:
On April 25 2013 08:13 fabiano wrote:
Just drawed those using dib/nib pen:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]


Lost my arm smoothness, but drawing with nib/fountain pens is so much fun ^^


This is just sick. Would love to see some more

On April 25 2013 17:30 Firebolt145 wrote:
On April 25 2013 17:25 wptlzkwjd wrote:
On April 24 2013 23:24 Bwaaaa wrote:
Can you carry a fountain pen around in your pant pocket everyday? I currently have a crappy ball point that has been in my pocket for years and have been contemplating investing 20-30 dollars in an upgrade. Are fountain pens practical compared to a ball point for an everyday carry?


Yes!

http://www.jetpens.com/Pilot-Capless-Decimo-Fountain-Pen-18K-Gold-Medium-Nib-Dark-Blue/pd/2512

This is the one that I have and you click the nib out like a normal ballpoint pen. It's really expensive even though you can get about half the price of that on eBay.

'20-30 dollars' > suggest 18k gold nibbed pen. Heh

For 20-30 dollars, I'd go with a Lamy Safari if the triangular grip section wouldn't bother you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn8OnCsguw8

(The + on the top of the pen he talks about is mentioned in the youtube comments. Apparently it's so you can differentiate between the fountain pen and other types of pens with the same body/model)

I do have trouble with triangle style pen grips so I have been looking at some other models.

I was dead set on getting a Parker urban from Amazon.com but to my dismay they cannot ship it to Australia.

http://www.amazon.com/Parker-Urban-Navy-Medium-Fountain/dp/B009R7CC1C/ref=sr_1_1?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1366955825&sr=1-1&keywords=Parker Urban Navy Blue

Does anyone have a good website which gives I good price and can ship to Australia? The local shops have around a 300% mark-up on fountain pens for some stupid reason.

I am thinking of either getting the Parker Urban the Parker IM or the Faber Castell Loom. Does anyone have other pen suggestion that are similar and fall in my price range?


As for alternate websites to buy from, I have purchased from both JetPens and The Goulet Pen Company. And in my experience, they are excellent options. Though it seems neither of them carry the Parker Urban.

FountainPenHospital is well known, but over-priced unless there is a sale.

You could try CoultPens
They carry the Urban in the Navy Blue to which you linked.

The FountainPenNetwork forums are still undergoing maintenance. When they are back up I would check there for recommended websites to purchase from.
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
April 26 2013 18:03 GMT
#120
On April 25 2013 03:16 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2013 10:41 Marimokkori wrote:
On April 24 2013 10:21 autoexec wrote:
Can anyone reccomend a quality demonstrator model for around 10$? I have never had one before and would like to try them out!

A quality demonstrator might start at $20 (Noodler's Ahab or Konrad, probably not ideal for beginners).
Lamy Vista is the demonstrator version of the Lamy Safari, which comes in at about $30, much more suited to beginners, I think. Just checked the Vista on amazon. Currently $23.

I just ordered a Nemosine Singularity (photo in OP) yesterday, and I'll let you know how it is.

On April 24 2013 10:38 Jealous wrote:
Great OP! Loved reading and learning about a utensil I've taken for granted xD Unfortunately I use a three-finger grip (thumb, index, middle, with index and middle bent inwards) when I write, which makes my angle opposite of a regular hold, so I can't use fountain pens ):


I'm curious to know what you mean by this... photo possible?

http://i.imgur.com/XQgYLRO.jpg

Cigarette used in absence of pen

This is interesting because this is, at least superficially, the proper grip for traditional East Asian brush writing.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 625
ProTech144
Nina 87
JuggernautJason57
RuFF_SC2 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21969
Calm 2561
Mini 150
Dewaltoss 107
firebathero 99
soO 50
Bale 29
PianO 15
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7467
XaKoH 288
monkeys_forever112
canceldota24
League of Legends
Doublelift2326
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1550
fl0m1304
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu790
Other Games
summit1g1967
FrodaN1772
Beastyqt581
mouzStarbuck356
B2W.Neo335
shahzam322
ToD236
Livibee191
C9.Mang0136
Trikslyr111
RotterdaM101
UpATreeSC91
Mew2King41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1088
• Shiphtur765
• WagamamaTV226
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 58m
Replay Cast
2h 43m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.