• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:17
CEST 23:17
KST 06:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8831 users

LGBT Rights and Gender Equality Thread - Page 141

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 143 149 Next
shinosai
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1577 Posts
August 08 2013 12:30 GMT
#2801
On August 08 2013 21:23 Killscreen wrote:
I would be really pissed off if I found out a girl I just slept with was a biological male. Most guys would feel the same way. Wether or not I am entiteled to be pissed is beside the point; the girl knew I would be pissed ( or she would tell me ) and did it anyway. The rationale being that her need for sex outweighs my need to not have sex with men, a need I dont have to defend to anyone.

It's selfish and wrong.


Regardless of whether or not you want to sleep with trans women, did you really just call all trans women men? Wow. That's really fucked up.
Be versatile, know when to retreat, and carry a big gun.
Nacl(Draq)
Profile Joined February 2011
United States302 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-08 12:35:59
August 08 2013 12:33 GMT
#2802
On August 08 2013 21:30 shinosai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 21:23 Killscreen wrote:
I would be really pissed off if I found out a girl I just slept with was a biological male. Most guys would feel the same way. Wether or not I am entiteled to be pissed is beside the point; the girl knew I would be pissed ( or she would tell me ) and did it anyway. The rationale being that her need for sex outweighs my need to not have sex with men, a need I dont have to defend to anyone.

It's selfish and wrong.


Regardless of whether or not you want to sleep with trans women, did you really just call all trans women men? Wow. That's really fucked up.


In his defense the biological sex from birth was male. The man didn't become a woman like a male clown fish becomes a female clown fish for procreation reasons.
Now we can argue gender a lot easier and say that the transwoman is a female gender and be correct. The boundary of biological sex is still cloudy as the transwoman has an XY chromosome instead of just XX chromosome.
Snusmumriken
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden1717 Posts
August 08 2013 12:36 GMT
#2803
Meh still on this topic?

Yes its slightly immoral to not disclose. However its not rape. Its not even near. Its only really bad if the trans person has valid reasons to believe the other person would be significantly damaged emotionally were he/she to find out. Otherwise its not a big deal.

So yes its a little immoral. But everyone is a little immoral.
Amove for Aiur
shinosai
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1577 Posts
August 08 2013 12:37 GMT
#2804
On August 08 2013 21:33 Nacl(Draq) wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 21:30 shinosai wrote:
On August 08 2013 21:23 Killscreen wrote:
I would be really pissed off if I found out a girl I just slept with was a biological male. Most guys would feel the same way. Wether or not I am entiteled to be pissed is beside the point; the girl knew I would be pissed ( or she would tell me ) and did it anyway. The rationale being that her need for sex outweighs my need to not have sex with men, a need I dont have to defend to anyone.

It's selfish and wrong.


Regardless of whether or not you want to sleep with trans women, did you really just call all trans women men? Wow. That's really fucked up.


In his defense the biological sex from birth was male. The man didn't become a woman like a male clown fish becomes a female clown fish for procreation reasons.
Now we can argue gender a lot easier and say that the transwoman is a female gender and be correct. The boundary of biological sex is still cloudy as the transwoman has an XY chromosome instead of just XX chromosome.


We have already discussed the chromosome argument among other things.
Be versatile, know when to retreat, and carry a big gun.
Killscreen
Profile Joined February 2012
188 Posts
August 08 2013 12:39 GMT
#2805
On August 08 2013 21:30 shinosai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 21:23 Killscreen wrote:
I would be really pissed off if I found out a girl I just slept with was a biological male. Most guys would feel the same way. Wether or not I am entiteled to be pissed is beside the point; the girl knew I would be pissed ( or she would tell me ) and did it anyway. The rationale being that her need for sex outweighs my need to not have sex with men, a need I dont have to defend to anyone.

It's selfish and wrong.


Regardless of whether or not you want to sleep with trans women, did you really just call all trans women men? Wow. That's really fucked up.

No, it isn't. They are biological males, period, and I won't discuss semantics.

You may notice I used "she", and "her" mostly, The only context I used "man" in was when describing my needs and feelings, and I feel no need to apoligize for that, just as trans people shouldnt feel the need to apoligize for their need to change sex.
Nacl(Draq)
Profile Joined February 2011
United States302 Posts
August 08 2013 12:40 GMT
#2806
On August 08 2013 21:37 shinosai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 21:33 Nacl(Draq) wrote:
On August 08 2013 21:30 shinosai wrote:
On August 08 2013 21:23 Killscreen wrote:
I would be really pissed off if I found out a girl I just slept with was a biological male. Most guys would feel the same way. Wether or not I am entiteled to be pissed is beside the point; the girl knew I would be pissed ( or she would tell me ) and did it anyway. The rationale being that her need for sex outweighs my need to not have sex with men, a need I dont have to defend to anyone.

It's selfish and wrong.


Regardless of whether or not you want to sleep with trans women, did you really just call all trans women men? Wow. That's really fucked up.


In his defense the biological sex from birth was male. The man didn't become a woman like a male clown fish becomes a female clown fish for procreation reasons.
Now we can argue gender a lot easier and say that the transwoman is a female gender and be correct. The boundary of biological sex is still cloudy as the transwoman has an XY chromosome instead of just XX chromosome.


We have already discussed the chromosome argument among other things.


Cool, then we can easily understand the difference of gender vs sex and why people have different thoughts on the subject and that it is cloudy.

To some people a rock will always be a rock even if you polish it and make it smooth. To others when a rock becomes smooth and polished you can put it on a ring and call it jewelry. Different people have different opinions. Lets not damn each other for having different opinions and ideas. That leads to creating a religion.
Hellburn
Profile Joined December 2011
Switzerland229 Posts
August 08 2013 12:43 GMT
#2807
I don't know if this is a bit off-subject or if someone posted this already, but Stephen Fry (one of the most respected individuals in England) wrote an open letter to David Cameron (uk prime minister) regarding LGBT rights/Russian Olympics.

http://www.stephenfry.com/2013/08/07/an-open-letter-to-david-cameron-and-the-ioc/
Make a city go BOOM = > http://oxid-city.antiville.fr/ !
Nacl(Draq)
Profile Joined February 2011
United States302 Posts
August 08 2013 12:50 GMT
#2808
Oh and to Killscreen and anyone worried about sleeping with transwomen without knowing they are trans.

If you're worried about sleeping with transwomen then maybe learn something about the person before you have sex with them. Don't just run around sleeping with anything that moves and looks attractive.
If you aren't worried about it, then do as you wish.

Now if you're forced to have sex with a transwoman, you should report the rape and try to get your life back in order. Sucks that it happened though.
Killscreen
Profile Joined February 2012
188 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-08 12:54:21
August 08 2013 12:53 GMT
#2809
On August 08 2013 21:50 Nacl(Draq) wrote:
Oh and to Killscreen and anyone worried about sleeping with transwomen without knowing they are trans.

If you're worried about sleeping with transwomen then maybe learn something about the person before you have sex with them. Don't just run around sleeping with anything that moves and looks attractive.


That is by far the thing in life I enjoy doing most, and fuck you for judging me for it!
Nacl(Draq)
Profile Joined February 2011
United States302 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-08 13:01:27
August 08 2013 13:00 GMT
#2810
On August 08 2013 21:53 Killscreen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 21:50 Nacl(Draq) wrote:
Oh and to Killscreen and anyone worried about sleeping with transwomen without knowing they are trans.

If you're worried about sleeping with transwomen then maybe learn something about the person before you have sex with them. Don't just run around sleeping with anything that moves and looks attractive.


That is by far the thing in life I enjoy doing most, and fuck you for judging me for it!


I didn't judge. I said do as you wish.

Everyone has their own pleasure seeking desires. You just have to weigh the risks.
Christ the Redeemer
Profile Joined May 2012
Brazil161 Posts
August 08 2013 13:03 GMT
#2811
If we just go back and reflect on our moral roots, all these issues on gender would not be a problem at all.
Killscreen
Profile Joined February 2012
188 Posts
August 08 2013 13:05 GMT
#2812
On August 08 2013 22:00 Nacl(Draq) wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 21:53 Killscreen wrote:
On August 08 2013 21:50 Nacl(Draq) wrote:
Oh and to Killscreen and anyone worried about sleeping with transwomen without knowing they are trans.

If you're worried about sleeping with transwomen then maybe learn something about the person before you have sex with them. Don't just run around sleeping with anything that moves and looks attractive.


That is by far the thing in life I enjoy doing most, and fuck you for judging me for it!


I didn't judge. I said do as you wish.

No, you said "Don't just run around sleeping with anything that moves and looks attractive.", which you have to admit is pretty judgemental.
Apparently as long as I do this, you think its OK for people to deceive me.
Nacl(Draq)
Profile Joined February 2011
United States302 Posts
August 08 2013 13:13 GMT
#2813
On August 08 2013 22:05 Killscreen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 22:00 Nacl(Draq) wrote:
On August 08 2013 21:53 Killscreen wrote:
On August 08 2013 21:50 Nacl(Draq) wrote:
Oh and to Killscreen and anyone worried about sleeping with transwomen without knowing they are trans.

If you're worried about sleeping with transwomen then maybe learn something about the person before you have sex with them. Don't just run around sleeping with anything that moves and looks attractive.


That is by far the thing in life I enjoy doing most, and fuck you for judging me for it!


I didn't judge. I said do as you wish.

No, you said "Don't just run around sleeping with anything that moves and looks attractive.", which you have to admit is pretty judgemental.
Apparently as long as I do this, you think its OK for people to deceive me.


I said that right after, "If you're worried...." And I stand by it. If you are worried about catching an STD use a condom. Never take anyone's word on anything. People lie, cheat, steal, rape, kill, and hack, you have to be careful about things.

It is almost NEVER ok for anyone to deceive anyone, it happens though.
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
August 08 2013 13:47 GMT
#2814
killscreen i know you just got here but i really recommend reading more of the thread before you start posting things that are incorrect. also try and be less offensive in general. this is kinda becoming a parade of people finding the discusion and yelling out their opinion that has been yelled before.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
shinosai
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1577 Posts
August 08 2013 13:59 GMT
#2815
On August 08 2013 22:05 Killscreen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 22:00 Nacl(Draq) wrote:
On August 08 2013 21:53 Killscreen wrote:
On August 08 2013 21:50 Nacl(Draq) wrote:
Oh and to Killscreen and anyone worried about sleeping with transwomen without knowing they are trans.

If you're worried about sleeping with transwomen then maybe learn something about the person before you have sex with them. Don't just run around sleeping with anything that moves and looks attractive.


That is by far the thing in life I enjoy doing most, and fuck you for judging me for it!


I didn't judge. I said do as you wish.

No, you said "Don't just run around sleeping with anything that moves and looks attractive.", which you have to admit is pretty judgemental.
Apparently as long as I do this, you think its OK for people to deceive me.


If I slept with you and you didn't tell me how you feel about trans women beforehand, I would feel extremely deceived myself.
Be versatile, know when to retreat, and carry a big gun.
Killscreen
Profile Joined February 2012
188 Posts
August 08 2013 14:05 GMT
#2816
On August 08 2013 22:47 ComaDose wrote:
killscreen i know you just got here but i really recommend reading more of the thread before you start posting things that are incorrect. also try and be less offensive in general. this is kinda becoming a parade of people finding the discusion and yelling out their opinion that has been yelled before.

What have I said that is incorrect? If you find something I said offensive, then sorry, but that is your problem, not mine. It is not your right to not be offended. I have not been disrespectful to or judgemental of anyones sexual orientation.
Killscreen
Profile Joined February 2012
188 Posts
August 08 2013 14:12 GMT
#2817
On August 08 2013 22:59 shinosai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 22:05 Killscreen wrote:
On August 08 2013 22:00 Nacl(Draq) wrote:
On August 08 2013 21:53 Killscreen wrote:
On August 08 2013 21:50 Nacl(Draq) wrote:
Oh and to Killscreen and anyone worried about sleeping with transwomen without knowing they are trans.

If you're worried about sleeping with transwomen then maybe learn something about the person before you have sex with them. Don't just run around sleeping with anything that moves and looks attractive.


That is by far the thing in life I enjoy doing most, and fuck you for judging me for it!


I didn't judge. I said do as you wish.

No, you said "Don't just run around sleeping with anything that moves and looks attractive.", which you have to admit is pretty judgemental.
Apparently as long as I do this, you think its OK for people to deceive me.


If I slept with you and you didn't tell me how you feel about trans women beforehand, I would feel extremely deceived myself.

How would I have deceived you? I thought you were a biological woman. Are you saying I should disclose my disinterest in sleeping with trans women to every woman I want to sleep with?
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
August 08 2013 14:12 GMT
#2818
On August 08 2013 23:05 Killscreen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 22:47 ComaDose wrote:
killscreen i know you just got here but i really recommend reading more of the thread before you start posting things that are incorrect. also try and be less offensive in general. this is kinda becoming a parade of people finding the discusion and yelling out their opinion that has been yelled before.

What have I said that is incorrect? If you find something I said offensive, then sorry, but that is your problem, not mine. It is not your right to not be offended. I have not been disrespectful to or judgemental of anyones sexual orientation.

well since you refuse to educate yourself we will start from the beginning.
there is no such thing as a biological "man" the word you are searching for is male and saying someone is biologically a man when they identify as a woman is needlessly offensive in a LGBT rights thread.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Killscreen
Profile Joined February 2012
188 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-08 14:16:47
August 08 2013 14:15 GMT
#2819
On August 08 2013 23:12 ComaDose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 23:05 Killscreen wrote:
On August 08 2013 22:47 ComaDose wrote:
killscreen i know you just got here but i really recommend reading more of the thread before you start posting things that are incorrect. also try and be less offensive in general. this is kinda becoming a parade of people finding the discusion and yelling out their opinion that has been yelled before.

What have I said that is incorrect? If you find something I said offensive, then sorry, but that is your problem, not mine. It is not your right to not be offended. I have not been disrespectful to or judgemental of anyones sexual orientation.

well since you refuse to educate yourself we will start from the beginning.
there is no such thing as a biological "man" the word you are searching for is male and saying someone is biologically a man when they identify as a woman is needlessly offensive in a LGBT rights thread.

That is pure semantics. You are trying to redefine the words "man", "woman" and "gender" to suit your argument.
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
August 08 2013 14:20 GMT
#2820
On August 08 2013 23:15 Killscreen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 23:12 ComaDose wrote:
On August 08 2013 23:05 Killscreen wrote:
On August 08 2013 22:47 ComaDose wrote:
killscreen i know you just got here but i really recommend reading more of the thread before you start posting things that are incorrect. also try and be less offensive in general. this is kinda becoming a parade of people finding the discusion and yelling out their opinion that has been yelled before.

What have I said that is incorrect? If you find something I said offensive, then sorry, but that is your problem, not mine. It is not your right to not be offended. I have not been disrespectful to or judgemental of anyones sexual orientation.

well since you refuse to educate yourself we will start from the beginning.
there is no such thing as a biological "man" the word you are searching for is male and saying someone is biologically a man when they identify as a woman is needlessly offensive in a LGBT rights thread.

That is pure semantics. You are trying to redefine the words "man", "woman" and "gender" to suit your argument.

no i'm quoting the world health organization.
you must learn the difference between gender and sex if you wish to have any meaningful contribution to this convorsation
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 143 149 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 274
Nina 110
SteadfastSC 103
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2422
910 62
Bale 12
Super Smash Bros
PPMD53
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1087
Other Games
summit1g6774
Grubby2314
shahzam584
ToD226
C9.Mang0189
UpATreeSC55
Liquid`Ken1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 72
• Hupsaiya 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 36
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21063
League of Legends
• TFBlade599
Other Games
• imaqtpie904
• Shiphtur294
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 43m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 43m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.