• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:35
CEST 00:35
KST 07:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8902 users

those crazy Reddit users, at it again! - Page 5

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 22 23 24 Next All
Ayaz2810
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2763 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-17 18:31:59
September 17 2012 18:29 GMT
#81
On September 18 2012 03:27 NeMeSiS3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 03:26 ayaz2810 wrote:
On September 18 2012 03:10 Gene wrote:
On September 18 2012 03:08 ayaz2810 wrote:
People realize that we're genetically predisposed to like teenage girls right? There's nothing disgusting about it. It's fucking biology. I wouldn't fault a 25 year old dude from saying a 15 year old girl is hot. Acting on those urges on the other hand......

So stupid to be upset about. You can't argue biology. Chill out.

CP though..... burn in hell for that.


Oh is that how it is? How young would you go then before you would argue against it? I feel more enlightened already


Probably before sexual maturity? You know.... when they're still children? That's kind of how it works smartass.


Actual sexual maturity is around 12-14 isn't it? I don't think going that low is correct unless we mean different things when we think of sexual maturity. Maybe I'm wrong though.



Sounds about right.

EDIT: You think cavemen didn't have sex with 12-14 year old girls to create more cave people? I mean this as a general question. Not to anyone specifically. Just to the people who think that finding a 15 year old girl attractive is reprehensible.
Vrtra Vanquisher/Tiamat Trouncer/World Serpent Slayer
Positronic
Profile Joined May 2012
121 Posts
September 17 2012 18:30 GMT
#82
On September 18 2012 03:20 NeMeSiS3 wrote:
Let's petition google and fuck them too I mean google "jailbait" and all you get are similar images...
https://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&safe=off&rlz=1C1TSCD_enCA498CA498&q=jailybait&ion=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&biw=1600&bih=775&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=EWpXULf9DYfk0gGgv4DABA


Google's purpose is not to create a repository of jerk off material made up entirely of underage girls.

Can people stop being this moronic?
NeMeSiS3
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Canada2972 Posts
September 17 2012 18:33 GMT
#83
On September 18 2012 03:30 Positronic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 03:20 NeMeSiS3 wrote:
Let's petition google and fuck them too I mean google "jailbait" and all you get are similar images...
https://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&safe=off&rlz=1C1TSCD_enCA498CA498&q=jailybait&ion=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&biw=1600&bih=775&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=EWpXULf9DYfk0gGgv4DABA


Google's purpose is not to create a repository of jerk off material made up entirely of underage girls.

Can people stop being this moronic?


I don't understand the difference, can you explain? I feel that if google is allowing said childporn (with easier access I might add) shouldn't that be comparable to Reddit allowing the same?
FoTG fighting!
Positronic
Profile Joined May 2012
121 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-17 18:40:54
September 17 2012 18:37 GMT
#84
On September 18 2012 03:33 NeMeSiS3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 03:30 Positronic wrote:
On September 18 2012 03:20 NeMeSiS3 wrote:
Let's petition google and fuck them too I mean google "jailbait" and all you get are similar images...
https://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&safe=off&rlz=1C1TSCD_enCA498CA498&q=jailybait&ion=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&biw=1600&bih=775&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=EWpXULf9DYfk0gGgv4DABA


Google's purpose is not to create a repository of jerk off material made up entirely of underage girls.

Can people stop being this moronic?


I don't understand the difference, can you explain? I feel that if google is allowing said childporn (with easier access I might add) shouldn't that be comparable to Reddit allowing the same?


Google was not specifically created to host jailbait images, as many of these Reddit subforums were. There is not much more to understand other than it's stated purpose as a search engine. It's not listing the material in such a way as to be accessed by those who have the intent to pleasure themselves to it. The Reddit forums in question do so brazenly and without regret, and reveling in the fact that the subjects of the photos do not know they're being used for what they are.

Edit: Google lists pictures of underage girls in an incidental way, because of their products function, not because they state a desire to post jailbait.
Evilmystic
Profile Joined September 2010
Russian Federation266 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-17 18:38:40
September 17 2012 18:37 GMT
#85
Am I the only one who thinks that using the terms "pedophilic" while speaking about content with postpubertal children or "child porn" to content where there is no pornography is beyond retarded?
MattBarry
Profile Joined March 2011
United States4006 Posts
September 17 2012 18:39 GMT
#86
On September 18 2012 03:10 Gene wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 03:08 ayaz2810 wrote:
People realize that we're genetically predisposed to like teenage girls right? There's nothing disgusting about it. It's fucking biology. I wouldn't fault a 25 year old dude from saying a 15 year old girl is hot. Acting on those urges on the other hand......

So stupid to be upset about. You can't argue biology. Chill out.

CP though..... burn in hell for that.


Oh is that how it is? How young would you go then before you would argue against it? I feel more enlightened already

And the line you draw is so much better than the line he draws? Age of consent varies from country to country. It can be as low as 13.
Platinum Support GOD
McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
September 17 2012 18:40 GMT
#87
On September 18 2012 03:33 NeMeSiS3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 03:30 Positronic wrote:
On September 18 2012 03:20 NeMeSiS3 wrote:
Let's petition google and fuck them too I mean google "jailbait" and all you get are similar images...
https://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&safe=off&rlz=1C1TSCD_enCA498CA498&q=jailybait&ion=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&biw=1600&bih=775&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=EWpXULf9DYfk0gGgv4DABA


Google's purpose is not to create a repository of jerk off material made up entirely of underage girls.

Can people stop being this moronic?


I don't understand the difference, can you explain? I feel that if google is allowing said childporn (with easier access I might add) shouldn't that be comparable to Reddit allowing the same?

Google does sensor extreme pornographic material though - shouldn't Reddit have the same obligation? It's a little bit different because of the mass of content; you could almost say that Google is the largest library on the planet and Reddit is a small bookstore. You find all but the most reprehensible things a library, but if the institution is smaller then they need to be careful about what kinds of material they can be associated with.

However, both Reddit and Google currently sensor materials. Reddit has banned "jailbait" and google has banned website that shows 6 year olds being raped.
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
NeMeSiS3
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Canada2972 Posts
September 17 2012 18:42 GMT
#88
On September 18 2012 03:37 Evilmystic wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks that using the terms "pedophilic" while speaking about content with postpubertal children or "child porn" to content where there is no pornography is beyond retarded?


So I decided out of frustration not knowing whether they were 12 year olds or 17 or so on the site opened a few of the links... I found Faye Raegan, Lexi Belle and some other notable porn stars in the majority of the images. The rest looked like college students or older...

Is this really what we're labling as child pornography now? Hell, maybe I'm a pedophile to then for watching some porn here and there.

I think the image of CP should really be changed because when I went in looking I had my eyes squinted expecting to see someone the age of my little sister and then shut my laptop in horror... But not only did I NOT find any actual pornography (other then the actual porn stars) but none of them seemed underage...

Anywho, if you're brave enough start looking but I only went into 3 of them and I mean after looking at the 3 and not seeing anything I feel comfortable to assume the rest probably are around the same.

Anybody find anything else, my opinion would definitely change if they harbored actual child pornography.
FoTG fighting!
Desti
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany138 Posts
September 17 2012 18:44 GMT
#89
How can I host images and videos on reddit?
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
September 17 2012 18:46 GMT
#90
Isn't this old news? I think r/jailbait and similar offending subreddits have been shut down.
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
Positronic
Profile Joined May 2012
121 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-17 18:47:32
September 17 2012 18:46 GMT
#91
On September 18 2012 03:42 NeMeSiS3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 03:37 Evilmystic wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks that using the terms "pedophilic" while speaking about content with postpubertal children or "child porn" to content where there is no pornography is beyond retarded?


So I decided out of frustration not knowing whether they were 12 year olds or 17 or so on the site opened a few of the links... I found Faye Raegan, Lexi Belle and some other notable porn stars in the majority of the images. The rest looked like college students or older...

Is this really what we're labling as child pornography now? Hell, maybe I'm a pedophile to then for watching some porn here and there.

I think the image of CP should really be changed because when I went in looking I had my eyes squinted expecting to see someone the age of my little sister and then shut my laptop in horror... But not only did I NOT find any actual pornography (other then the actual porn stars) but none of them seemed underage...

Anywho, if you're brave enough start looking but I only went into 3 of them and I mean after looking at the 3 and not seeing anything I feel comfortable to assume the rest probably are around the same.

Anybody find anything else, my opinion would definitely change if they harbored actual child pornography.


This line of reasoning is terrible.

"I've looked at a minority of places where this has been reported and thanks to that small experience I've decided that I'm comfortable dismissing all the evidence to the contrary".

Edit: Also you have no idea what is going on if you don't assume that the places hosting 12 year old girls vs 17 year olds aren't going to be private sub reddits now.
AngryMag
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany1040 Posts
September 17 2012 18:48 GMT
#92
I am enraged, I will immidiately email their sponsors
Andre
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Slovenia3523 Posts
September 17 2012 18:48 GMT
#93
On September 18 2012 03:30 Positronic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 03:20 NeMeSiS3 wrote:
Let's petition google and fuck them too I mean google "jailbait" and all you get are similar images...
https://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&safe=off&rlz=1C1TSCD_enCA498CA498&q=jailybait&ion=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&biw=1600&bih=775&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=EWpXULf9DYfk0gGgv4DABA


Google's purpose is not to create a repository of jerk off material made up entirely of underage girls.

Can people stop being this moronic?

Is it Reddit's?
People are making shitty subreddits. Reddit is just a medium, a broad one at that and of course it will have bad apples here and there. No point in attacking the whole website ;_;
You must gather your party before venturing forth.
NeMeSiS3
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Canada2972 Posts
September 17 2012 18:50 GMT
#94
On September 18 2012 03:46 Positronic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 03:42 NeMeSiS3 wrote:
On September 18 2012 03:37 Evilmystic wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks that using the terms "pedophilic" while speaking about content with postpubertal children or "child porn" to content where there is no pornography is beyond retarded?


So I decided out of frustration not knowing whether they were 12 year olds or 17 or so on the site opened a few of the links... I found Faye Raegan, Lexi Belle and some other notable porn stars in the majority of the images. The rest looked like college students or older...

Is this really what we're labling as child pornography now? Hell, maybe I'm a pedophile to then for watching some porn here and there.

I think the image of CP should really be changed because when I went in looking I had my eyes squinted expecting to see someone the age of my little sister and then shut my laptop in horror... But not only did I NOT find any actual pornography (other then the actual porn stars) but none of them seemed underage...

Anywho, if you're brave enough start looking but I only went into 3 of them and I mean after looking at the 3 and not seeing anything I feel comfortable to assume the rest probably are around the same.

Anybody find anything else, my opinion would definitely change if they harbored actual child pornography.


This line of reasoning is terrible.

"I've looked at a minority of places where this has been reported and thanks to that small experience I've decided that I'm comfortable dismissing all the evidence to the contrary".

Edit: Also you have no idea what is going on if you don't assume that the places hosting 12 year old girls vs 17 year olds aren't going to be private sub reddits now.


I have yet to actually see any evidence of the contrary, and I said if anyone finds something else I'd have no issue changing my stance... I feel like everyone is blowing smoke but zero proof is ever shown with actual children for me to be outraged... I looked around, still haven't found anything.

I may not have digged far enough but I have yet to see anyone pull up some disturbing shit. A better question is how do you know they're in the private sub forums (sure they might be, but I'm making assumptions based off of a little bit of looking around, you're basing assumptions off... Nothing? opinion?)

Why are you so passive aggressive also, calm down.
FoTG fighting!
Zaphid
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic1860 Posts
September 17 2012 18:50 GMT
#95
Sadly I don't think the purpose of this is to somehow crack down on what is/isn't allowed on reddit but as an ammo in upcoming election. The connection will be that Obama visited reddit, reddit is "allowing CP" and therefore Obama likes CP. You could say that in this case, CP is the one being abused...
I will never ever play Mech against Protoss. - MVP
Positronic
Profile Joined May 2012
121 Posts
September 17 2012 18:50 GMT
#96
On September 18 2012 03:48 Andr3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 03:30 Positronic wrote:
On September 18 2012 03:20 NeMeSiS3 wrote:
Let's petition google and fuck them too I mean google "jailbait" and all you get are similar images...
https://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&safe=off&rlz=1C1TSCD_enCA498CA498&q=jailybait&ion=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&biw=1600&bih=775&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=EWpXULf9DYfk0gGgv4DABA


Google's purpose is not to create a repository of jerk off material made up entirely of underage girls.

Can people stop being this moronic?

Is it Reddit's?
People are making shitty subreddits. Reddit is just a medium, a broad one at that and of course it will have bad apples here and there. No point in attacking the whole website ;_;


No it's not Reddit as a whole's purpose, it's the intent of the creator of the subforum in which this material was posted, that's pretty obvious man.

And yes, you could consider it just a medium, but you have to hold the administrators responsible for allowing exploitative material on the site when they have every tool to remove it, they just choose not to.
McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-17 18:51:30
September 17 2012 18:50 GMT
#97
By the way, this has already been posted.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=240225
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
coolguy00
Profile Joined September 2012
7 Posts
September 17 2012 18:52 GMT
#98
Why would you be so stupid that you'd post jailbait material on such a popular website like reddit?
There's plenty of places to find jailbait material on the internet anonymously.
I don't understand what these people were thinking.
Evilmystic
Profile Joined September 2010
Russian Federation266 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-17 18:56:50
September 17 2012 18:55 GMT
#99
On September 18 2012 03:42 NeMeSiS3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 03:37 Evilmystic wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks that using the terms "pedophilic" while speaking about content with postpubertal children or "child porn" to content where there is no pornography is beyond retarded?


So I decided out of frustration not knowing whether they were 12 year olds or 17 or so on the site opened a few of the links... I found Faye Raegan, Lexi Belle and some other notable porn stars in the majority of the images. The rest looked like college students or older...

Is this really what we're labling as child pornography now? Hell, maybe I'm a pedophile to then for watching some porn here and there.

I think the image of CP should really be changed because when I went in looking I had my eyes squinted expecting to see someone the age of my little sister and then shut my laptop in horror... But not only did I NOT find any actual pornography (other then the actual porn stars) but none of them seemed underage...

Anywho, if you're brave enough start looking but I only went into 3 of them and I mean after looking at the 3 and not seeing anything I feel comfortable to assume the rest probably are around the same.

Anybody find anything else, my opinion would definitely change if they harbored actual child pornography.


There is almost no real child pornography in the "normal" Internet, it only exists in cryptographic pseudonymous networks. The reason is pretty obvious - in almost every country in the world sharing such content is illegal and only really stupid people would risk doing it without proper "disguise", and stupid people rarely possess any sort of such content.
Closest thing available outside of darknets/i2p/TOR/etc are pictures and videos of non-nude underage people (most of them posted by themselves on the social networks) and webcam porn with 16/17 y.o. girls (because it's often impossible to distinguish them from 18+ ones without actually checking their IDs).
NeMeSiS3
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Canada2972 Posts
September 17 2012 18:58 GMT
#100
On September 18 2012 03:55 Evilmystic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 03:42 NeMeSiS3 wrote:
On September 18 2012 03:37 Evilmystic wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks that using the terms "pedophilic" while speaking about content with postpubertal children or "child porn" to content where there is no pornography is beyond retarded?


So I decided out of frustration not knowing whether they were 12 year olds or 17 or so on the site opened a few of the links... I found Faye Raegan, Lexi Belle and some other notable porn stars in the majority of the images. The rest looked like college students or older...

Is this really what we're labling as child pornography now? Hell, maybe I'm a pedophile to then for watching some porn here and there.

I think the image of CP should really be changed because when I went in looking I had my eyes squinted expecting to see someone the age of my little sister and then shut my laptop in horror... But not only did I NOT find any actual pornography (other then the actual porn stars) but none of them seemed underage...

Anywho, if you're brave enough start looking but I only went into 3 of them and I mean after looking at the 3 and not seeing anything I feel comfortable to assume the rest probably are around the same.

Anybody find anything else, my opinion would definitely change if they harbored actual child pornography.


There is almost no real child pornography in the "normal" Internet, it only exists in cryptographic pseudonymous networks. The reason is pretty obvious - in almost every country in the world sharing such content is illegal and only really stupid people would risk doing it without proper "disguise", and stupid people rarely possess any sort of such content.
Closest thing available outside of darknets/i2p/TOR/etc are pictures and videos of non-nude underage people (most of them posted by themselves on the social networks) and webcam porn with 16/17 y.o. girls (because it's often impossible to distinguish them from 18+ ones without actually checking their IDs).


Ahh ok that makes more sense, then why is reddit involved? I mean if it's not on the "normal" internet, where reddit resides then how could this be there and no one see it? Maybe I just don't understand subreddits well enough.
FoTG fighting!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 22 23 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O164
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 514
ZZZero.O 164
Hyun 91
Dota 2
monkeys_forever302
League of Legends
Doublelift3734
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4531
Liquid`Hasu492
Other Games
summit1g12903
FrodaN1622
JimRising 332
KnowMe229
Livibee199
ViBE75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick731
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• Adnapsc2 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra772
Other Games
• imaqtpie1045
• Shiphtur559
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 25m
Patches Events
16h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 25m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.