• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:35
CEST 00:35
KST 07:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8895 users

those crazy Reddit users, at it again! - Page 4

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 22 23 24 Next All
Positronic
Profile Joined May 2012
121 Posts
September 17 2012 17:53 GMT
#61
On September 18 2012 02:42 LlamaNamedOsama wrote:
You might as well say that you hate the internet since the internet contains all of those things, and therefore should be taken down...terrible logic is terrible.


Yeah!!! And since the Internet community is only made up of people, why don't we kill everyone because people are responsible for the disgusting things there!!!
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
September 17 2012 17:54 GMT
#62
We aren't even there yet. There are people arguing somehow whether or not it should be condoned.
kafkaesque
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Germany2006 Posts
September 17 2012 17:56 GMT
#63
On September 18 2012 02:46 Gene wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 02:10 13_Doomblaze_37 wrote:
Jailbait isn't child pornography, its pictures of sexually attractive teenage girls. People need to get that right.
Also a 24 yo who rapes a 14 yo isnt a pedophile, hes a rapist/ephebophile, which doesn't sound good but certainly doesn't raise the same flags that pedophilia does.



Do you buy into statutory laws regarding age and ability to consent?


Those aren't universal. Banging a 15 y/o in Hamburg is illegal, go 50 km north to Denmark and you're fine.

There's no universal rule as to what constitutes as "statutory", whereas CP is universally horrid.
| (• ◡•)|╯ ╰(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Demonhunter04
Profile Joined July 2011
1530 Posts
September 17 2012 18:00 GMT
#64
Reddit forbids child pornography. From the titles of these subreddits, every single one of them is about teen girls, not children. The real issue here is that "underage" is under 18, which is a few years too old.
"If you don't drop sweat today, you will drop tears tomorrow" - SlayerSMMA
N3rV[Green]
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1935 Posts
September 17 2012 18:01 GMT
#65
I just wanna ask this, since many of these "jailbait" pictures come from things like facebook and such, and the girls themselves took the pictures, why aren't people getting mad at facebook and other social network sites for the same thing?

Never fear the darkness, Bran. The strongest trees are rooted in the dark places of the earth. Darkness will be your cloak, your shield, your mother's milk. Darkness will make you strong.
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-17 18:06:10
September 17 2012 18:04 GMT
#66
On September 18 2012 02:56 kafkaesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 02:46 Gene wrote:
On September 18 2012 02:10 13_Doomblaze_37 wrote:
Jailbait isn't child pornography, its pictures of sexually attractive teenage girls. People need to get that right.
Also a 24 yo who rapes a 14 yo isnt a pedophile, hes a rapist/ephebophile, which doesn't sound good but certainly doesn't raise the same flags that pedophilia does.



Do you buy into statutory laws regarding age and ability to consent?


Those aren't universal. Banging a 15 y/o in Hamburg is illegal, go 50 km north to Denmark and you're fine.

There's no universal rule as to what constitutes as "statutory", whereas CP is universally horrid.

No, they aren't universal, but the line isn't to be drawn by any one person.

On September 18 2012 03:01 N3rV[Green] wrote:
I just wanna ask this, since many of these "jailbait" pictures come from things like facebook and such, and the girls themselves took the pictures, why aren't people getting mad at facebook and other social network sites for the same thing?


Because facebooks purpose isn't to centralize these photos for perverts to masturbate to your 16 year old sister in her bikini
Positronic
Profile Joined May 2012
121 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-17 18:06:01
September 17 2012 18:05 GMT
#67
On September 18 2012 03:01 N3rV[Green] wrote:
I just wanna ask this, since many of these "jailbait" pictures come from things like facebook and such, and the girls themselves took the pictures, why aren't people getting mad at facebook and other social network sites for the same thing?



Facebook doesn't provide the ability to pool those pictures in a particular place for the sole purpose of the sexual pleasure of those who generally don't even know the person.
Deleted User 124618
Profile Joined November 2010
1142 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-17 18:07:41
September 17 2012 18:07 GMT
#68
I don't visit those places, but as far as I know all of the pictures are/were legal. I don't see the issue if that's true.
CCa1ss1e
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3231 Posts
September 17 2012 18:08 GMT
#69
hah.. well.. does seem horrible when you listen to anderson cooper.. but.. wouldn't blame reddit.. I would blame the perverse minds of this world.. makes sense that they aren't an editorial site and that it's just a platform for free speech.

anyway.. won't stop me from using reddit.

XD
~ The Ultimate Weapon
Ayaz2810
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2763 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-17 18:10:01
September 17 2012 18:08 GMT
#70
People realize that we're genetically predisposed to like teenage girls right? There's nothing disgusting about it. It's fucking biology. I wouldn't fault a 25 year old dude from saying a 15 year old girl is hot. Acting on those urges on the other hand......

So stupid to be upset about. You can't argue biology. Chill out. A mere few thousand (even hundreds) of years ago, people were banging away on teenage girls and it was fine. Are you telling me that we have evolved so much that we shouldn't have that desire anymore? I call bullshit.

CP though..... burn in hell for that.
Vrtra Vanquisher/Tiamat Trouncer/World Serpent Slayer
Skullflower
Profile Joined July 2010
United States3779 Posts
September 17 2012 18:09 GMT
#71
On September 18 2012 01:48 Sroobz wrote:
I love reddit. Great subreddits include trees, gaming, starcraft. Hating all of reddit because some parts contain horrible stuff is like hating all of the internet because it has horrible shit


I just want to know how r/Trees or r/Gaming qualify as great subreddits
The ruminations are mine, let the world be yours.
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
September 17 2012 18:10 GMT
#72
On September 18 2012 03:08 ayaz2810 wrote:
People realize that we're genetically predisposed to like teenage girls right? There's nothing disgusting about it. It's fucking biology. I wouldn't fault a 25 year old dude from saying a 15 year old girl is hot. Acting on those urges on the other hand......

So stupid to be upset about. You can't argue biology. Chill out.

CP though..... burn in hell for that.


Oh is that how it is? How young would you go then before you would argue against it? I feel more enlightened already
RunningInSquares
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States215 Posts
September 17 2012 18:12 GMT
#73
Hey guys, I hear some Americans are getting away with crimes so I guess that makes Americans criminals right?
Euronyme
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden3804 Posts
September 17 2012 18:16 GMT
#74
I'm actually surprised so many here frequents reddit. I thought that was the place you went to if you got banned from TL.
I bet i can maı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨ke you wipe your screen.
Positronic
Profile Joined May 2012
121 Posts
September 17 2012 18:19 GMT
#75
On September 18 2012 03:16 Euronyme wrote:
I'm actually surprised so many here frequents reddit. I thought that was the place you went to if you got banned from TL.


There are a lot of Reddit apologists here, not to mention the fact that I remember seeing a lolicon defense force signature used by a few of the posters here as well so who would be surprised?
NeMeSiS3
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Canada2972 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-17 18:26:25
September 17 2012 18:20 GMT
#76
Talk about an extreme over reaction -.- The idea of a free internet forum is that it's well... A free internet forum. Some old aged pedophiles exist? I'd rather them hammer the meat off in there bedrooms then rape children any day.

People are so quick to overreact like it's the end of the world.

Let's petition google and fuck them too I mean google "jailbait" and all you get are similar images...
https://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&safe=off&rlz=1C1TSCD_enCA498CA498&q=jailybait&ion=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&biw=1600&bih=775&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=EWpXULf9DYfk0gGgv4DABA


On September 18 2012 03:08 ayaz2810 wrote:
People realize that we're genetically predisposed to like teenage girls right? There's nothing disgusting about it. It's fucking biology. I wouldn't fault a 25 year old dude from saying a 15 year old girl is hot. Acting on those urges on the other hand......

So stupid to be upset about. You can't argue biology. Chill out. A mere few thousand (even hundreds) of years ago, people were banging away on teenage girls and it was fine. Are you telling me that we have evolved so much that we shouldn't have that desire anymore? I call bullshit.

CP though..... burn in hell for that.


I thought the age most men are attracted to is 17? I guess that is arguing semantics though. I have read a lot with regards to male attraction and biology (in fact I remember a class in Bio where we discussed males urge for younger (more fertile) women/girls.)

I think a more interesting aspect is how we shy away from sex in our culture but obviously limits do apply and I think 17 is a fine sexual consent age imo. I obviously think looking at 11 year olds (using that as an example but you can't really put a concrete number on it, personally I would go from 11 to 15 a bit disgusting) should be smacked down pretty hard.
FoTG fighting!
Ayaz2810
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2763 Posts
September 17 2012 18:26 GMT
#77
On September 18 2012 03:10 Gene wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 03:08 ayaz2810 wrote:
People realize that we're genetically predisposed to like teenage girls right? There's nothing disgusting about it. It's fucking biology. I wouldn't fault a 25 year old dude from saying a 15 year old girl is hot. Acting on those urges on the other hand......

So stupid to be upset about. You can't argue biology. Chill out.

CP though..... burn in hell for that.


Oh is that how it is? How young would you go then before you would argue against it? I feel more enlightened already


Probably before sexual maturity? You know.... when they're still children? That's kind of how it works smartass.
Vrtra Vanquisher/Tiamat Trouncer/World Serpent Slayer
Ayaz2810
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2763 Posts
September 17 2012 18:27 GMT
#78
On September 18 2012 03:20 NeMeSiS3 wrote:
Talk about an extreme over reaction -.- The idea of a free internet forum is that it's well... A free internet forum. Some old aged pedophiles exist? I'd rather them hammer the meat off in there bedrooms then rape children any day.

People are so quick to overreact like it's the end of the world.

Let's petition google and fuck them too I mean google "jailbait" and all you get are similar images...
https://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&safe=off&rlz=1C1TSCD_enCA498CA498&q=jailybait&ion=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&biw=1600&bih=775&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=EWpXULf9DYfk0gGgv4DABA


Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 03:08 ayaz2810 wrote:
People realize that we're genetically predisposed to like teenage girls right? There's nothing disgusting about it. It's fucking biology. I wouldn't fault a 25 year old dude from saying a 15 year old girl is hot. Acting on those urges on the other hand......

So stupid to be upset about. You can't argue biology. Chill out. A mere few thousand (even hundreds) of years ago, people were banging away on teenage girls and it was fine. Are you telling me that we have evolved so much that we shouldn't have that desire anymore? I call bullshit.

CP though..... burn in hell for that.


I thought the age most men are attracted to is 17? I guess that is arguing semantics though. I have read a lot with regards to male attraction and biology (in fact I remember a class in Bio where we discussed males urge for younger (more fertile) women/girls.)

I think a more interesting aspect is how we shy away from sex in our culture but obviously limits do apply and I think 17 is a fine sexual consent age imo. I obviously think looking at 11 year olds (using that as an example but you can't really put a concrete number on it, personally I would go from 11 to 15 a bit disgusting) should be smacked down pretty hard.


I used 15 as an example. I'ts not meant to indicate some kind of magical minimum/maximum age or anything. But I get your point.
Vrtra Vanquisher/Tiamat Trouncer/World Serpent Slayer
NeMeSiS3
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Canada2972 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-17 18:28:47
September 17 2012 18:27 GMT
#79
On September 18 2012 03:26 ayaz2810 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 03:10 Gene wrote:
On September 18 2012 03:08 ayaz2810 wrote:
People realize that we're genetically predisposed to like teenage girls right? There's nothing disgusting about it. It's fucking biology. I wouldn't fault a 25 year old dude from saying a 15 year old girl is hot. Acting on those urges on the other hand......

So stupid to be upset about. You can't argue biology. Chill out.

CP though..... burn in hell for that.


Oh is that how it is? How young would you go then before you would argue against it? I feel more enlightened already


Probably before sexual maturity? You know.... when they're still children? That's kind of how it works smartass.


Actual sexual maturity is around 12-14 isn't it? I don't think going that low is correct unless we mean different things when we think of sexual maturity. Maybe I'm wrong though.

On September 18 2012 03:27 ayaz2810 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 03:20 NeMeSiS3 wrote:
Talk about an extreme over reaction -.- The idea of a free internet forum is that it's well... A free internet forum. Some old aged pedophiles exist? I'd rather them hammer the meat off in there bedrooms then rape children any day.

People are so quick to overreact like it's the end of the world.

Let's petition google and fuck them too I mean google "jailbait" and all you get are similar images...
https://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&safe=off&rlz=1C1TSCD_enCA498CA498&q=jailybait&ion=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&biw=1600&bih=775&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=EWpXULf9DYfk0gGgv4DABA


On September 18 2012 03:08 ayaz2810 wrote:
People realize that we're genetically predisposed to like teenage girls right? There's nothing disgusting about it. It's fucking biology. I wouldn't fault a 25 year old dude from saying a 15 year old girl is hot. Acting on those urges on the other hand......

So stupid to be upset about. You can't argue biology. Chill out. A mere few thousand (even hundreds) of years ago, people were banging away on teenage girls and it was fine. Are you telling me that we have evolved so much that we shouldn't have that desire anymore? I call bullshit.

CP though..... burn in hell for that.


I thought the age most men are attracted to is 17? I guess that is arguing semantics though. I have read a lot with regards to male attraction and biology (in fact I remember a class in Bio where we discussed males urge for younger (more fertile) women/girls.)

I think a more interesting aspect is how we shy away from sex in our culture but obviously limits do apply and I think 17 is a fine sexual consent age imo. I obviously think looking at 11 year olds (using that as an example but you can't really put a concrete number on it, personally I would go from 11 to 15 a bit disgusting) should be smacked down pretty hard.


I used 15 as an example. I'ts not meant to indicate some kind of magical minimum/maximum age or anything. But I get your point.


Yeah I said it was arguing semantics. I understand you're not indicating any magical min/max (as that is extremely hard to do, especially how some people mature faster than others etc etc)
FoTG fighting!
NotAPro
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada146 Posts
September 17 2012 18:28 GMT
#80
It's cute how they think this will accomplish something.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 22 23 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O164
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 514
ZZZero.O 164
Hyun 91
Dota 2
monkeys_forever302
League of Legends
Doublelift3734
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4531
Liquid`Hasu492
Other Games
summit1g12903
FrodaN1622
JimRising 332
KnowMe229
Livibee199
ViBE75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick731
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• Adnapsc2 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra772
Other Games
• imaqtpie1045
• Shiphtur559
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 26m
Patches Events
16h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 26m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.