• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:17
CEST 00:17
KST 07:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)52Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9571 users

Flogging the Log - Page 2

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Locked
Profile Joined September 2004
United States4182 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-01-15 01:23:20
January 15 2006 01:20 GMT
#21
On January 15 2006 10:10 Nazarene wrote:
How the fuck can you go without taking a dump at LEAST 3 times a week... That's just insane. 3 days for me --> I'm about to explode.
When I was a child though, I could go for a whole WEEK without shitting. Incredible.



lmao omg i'm crying zdfk;jer;qkd


ahaha if you re-read the responses from his point of view its even funnier

"i haven't in about a month" LOL

this brings up an interesting question... one sec

[image loading]

Poll: Do you take a dump more often than you flog the log?
(Vote): Take a Dump more often
(Vote): Flog the Log


UMS map pack http://teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=50442
FireBlast!
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United Kingdom5251 Posts
January 15 2006 01:32 GMT
#22
On January 15 2006 10:10 Nazarene wrote:
How the fuck can you go without taking a dump at LEAST 3 times a week... That's just insane. 3 days for me --> I'm about to explode.
When I was a child though, I could go for a whole WEEK without shitting. Incredible.


I don't know about you, but I don't go about flogging my own excrement floating around in the bog.
Victoria Concordia Crescit
RiSE
Profile Joined April 2004
United States3182 Posts
January 15 2006 01:40 GMT
#23
Rofl Nazarene!
heavy hand upon the land, feel it's weight inside you
GsOne
Profile Joined November 2005
Poland164 Posts
January 15 2006 01:46 GMT
#24
I wasn't sure what "flogging the log" means at first glance, but I became quite obvious after "gerkin gerkin".

About pros and cons: Con: you have an ass, Pro: You don't. And I find it better to jerk off than to polute at night, in your bed. That's so disgusting.
CTStalker
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada9720 Posts
January 15 2006 01:46 GMT
#25
lmao one time i jerked off while taking a dump
By the way, my name is Funk. I am not of your world
SwedishHero
Profile Joined April 2005
Sweden869 Posts
January 15 2006 01:48 GMT
#26
fuck thats nasty ctstalker
one question thought, didnt you piss ur self while u did that?
Italiano??...no...no italiano?
Sfydjklm
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States9218 Posts
January 15 2006 01:57 GMT
#27
On January 15 2006 10:48 SwedishHero wrote:
fuck thats nasty ctstalker
one question thought, didnt you piss ur self while u did that?

umm wtf
twitter.com/therealdhalism | "Trying out Z = lots of losses vs inferior players until you figure out how to do it well (if it even works)."- Liquid'Tyler
CTStalker
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada9720 Posts
January 15 2006 01:58 GMT
#28
there were a lot of fluids flying around, couldn't really keep track. ps didn't actually happen
By the way, my name is Funk. I am not of your world
dronebabo
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
10866 Posts
January 15 2006 02:07 GMT
#29
--- Nuked ---
oPtioNaLk
Profile Joined September 2004
Korea (South)564 Posts
January 15 2006 05:11 GMT
#30
On January 15 2006 11:07 dronebabo wrote:
hey this thread is gross
rpf289
Profile Joined October 2004
United States3524 Posts
January 15 2006 05:15 GMT
#31
Meh, I probably would average once a day, but sometimes it's more, sometimes I go days on end without doing it once. *shrug*
3threal[EoC]
Profile Joined June 2005
Canada388 Posts
January 15 2006 05:42 GMT
#32
--- Nuked ---
Id hit anything with an ass as big as that dress. - quote decafchicken
Nazarene
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Denmark996 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-01-15 05:48:20
January 15 2006 05:47 GMT
#33
LOL!
Actually I wasn't completely sure what it meant haha
For some reason I thought it was taking a dump. A lot of weirds answers the thread got I thought
I feel retarded
ManaBlue
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Canada10458 Posts
January 15 2006 06:21 GMT
#34
On January 15 2006 10:14 Frits wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2006 10:10 Nazarene wrote:
How the fuck can you go without taking a dump at LEAST 3 times a week... That's just insane. 3 days for me --> I'm about to explode.
When I was a child though, I could go for a whole WEEK without shitting. Incredible.


hahahahahhahahaha

this thread is about masturbating


On January 15 2006 14:47 Nazarene wrote:
LOL!
Actually I wasn't completely sure what it meant haha
For some reason I thought it was taking a dump. A lot of weirds answers the thread got I thought
I feel retarded



Hahaha, oh god man, you just made my day.
ModeratorTL VOD legends: Live2Win, hasuprotoss, Cadical, rinizim, Mani, thedeadhaji, Kennigit, SonuvBob, yakii, fw, pheer, CDRdude, pholon, Uraeus, zatic, baezzi. The contributors make this site what it is. *Props to FakeSteve for respecting the guitar gods*
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
January 15 2006 06:25 GMT
#35
On January 15 2006 14:47 Nazarene wrote:
LOL!
Actually I wasn't completely sure what it meant haha
For some reason I thought it was taking a dump. A lot of weirds answers the thread got I thought
I feel retarded

It's okay, it could've happened to any of us. Oh wait, probably not. But thanks for a great laugh
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
baal
Profile Joined March 2003
10708 Posts
January 15 2006 06:47 GMT
#36
On January 15 2006 14:42 3threal[EoC] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2006 08:41 Mickey[aCt] wrote:
One a day. Cause I'm still not getting any ass.

judging by the video released, i dont doubt it




hahahahahahaha
Im back, in pog form!
chicken`
Profile Joined January 2004
Germany3478 Posts
January 15 2006 06:53 GMT
#37
On January 15 2006 06:18 EnDeR_ wrote:
I average around 5 times a week, there should be an option for this
jeremy clarkson = god
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
January 15 2006 07:08 GMT
#38
On January 15 2006 09:16 decafchicken wrote:
I'm in between once a day and once a week. I used to be like twice a day a while ago, but now its like 3 times a week.

im about there
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
QuietIdiot
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
7004 Posts
January 15 2006 07:11 GMT
#39
THis is a serious question:
My question is, is the whole thing healthy? I mean mine has become all veiny and sore at times, but I do not want to discuss that with my doctor. I mean it's stimulating and all, but, are there any adverse effects of it?
Insane
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States4991 Posts
January 15 2006 07:15 GMT
#40
Shit, I misclicked. Meant to vote for once a day :D
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 117
SpeCial 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12228
Artosis 323
Bale 12
League of Legends
Doublelift3374
JimRising 486
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox279
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5287
Khaldor1117
Liquid`Hasu749
Other Games
summit1g7285
shahzam511
FrodaN145
ArmadaUGS77
NeuroSwarm69
Mew2King62
JuggernautJason49
ViBE41
PPMD8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream61
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 35
• davetesta1
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• blackmanpl 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie850
• Scarra426
• Shiphtur208
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 43m
Stellar Fest
14h 43m
OSC
23h 43m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 11h
Online Event
1d 12h
FEL
1d 17h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.