• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:54
CEST 10:54
KST 17:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9833 users

The Letting Off Steam Thread - Page 85

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 257 Next
DarkSpectre
Profile Joined December 2011
121 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-06 18:33:36
February 06 2012 18:18 GMT
#1681
+ Show Spoiler +
BEING DEAF SUCKS BIG TIME!!!! I HATE MY LIFE!!!!! I'M ONE OF THOSE EXTREMELY UNLUCKY PEOPLE!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!! DAMMNIT IF I DIE NOW, IT WON'T MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE TO EVERYONE CLOSE TO ME!!!!!! I'M SO USELESS!!!! EVERY SINGLE DAY I ALWAYS GET ANGRY!!! YOU KNOW WHAT? I CAN'T BECOME A REALLY GOOD SC2 PLAYER!!! WHY???? I'M DEAF!!! THAT'S A HUGE DISADVANTAGE!!!! FUCK MY LIFE!!! I TEND TO GET SUICIDAL THOUGHTS WHENEVER I'M ALONE!!!![ MY SOCIAL LIFE - ZERO!!!!! I'M CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF GETTIN A BSC DEGREE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE!!!! i SERIOUSLY DOUBT ABOUT MY FUTURE!!! WILL I GET A DECENT JOB???!!! OR END UP DEPENDING ON MY FAMILY FOR MONEY JUST TO SURVIVE FOR THE REST OF MY MISERABLE LIFE!!!???? ASD;KL2KD;LASJDKPLQWJLDASLDJQWKL2JDAWLJD209DASKLD2DJSKLAJDKJklWDJ2AKLWSJDWKLDJASKLJDWKLDJASDJWKLDJSLKDJW.,MCDAS.CM20D9JSKLCDQJKDJAS.,DI2JDASKLDJ2D9SCJLKL`19`1092`E3QLXKM10EJAKLDJ083U3akljs`0981wu`0eukedju2019eduaskdj1209eurakljdkl;KLJD120D9ASKDLQJWDQJAWAKLDJKLADLDWD1E2
antilyon
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Brazil2546 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-11 19:31:16
February 11 2012 19:30 GMT
#1682
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK YOU BLIZZARD, JUST FUCK YOU. I AGREE WITH A NERF TO SNIPE AGAINST MASSIVE, BUT 25? FUCKING 25?
RaspberrySC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States168 Posts
February 11 2012 20:57 GMT
#1683
+ Show Spoiler +
Dealing with people who don't understand privilege is one of the most frustrating things ever. If they're judgmental, it becomes infuriating.
Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee
Sephy90
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1785 Posts
February 11 2012 21:07 GMT
#1684
+ Show Spoiler +
So I have asked someone to stop talking them about me because I want that person to know nothing about me because they don't deserve that privilege and wanna know what the fuck happened? THAT PERSON BROKE THAT PROMISE AND HAD BROKEN A PREVIOUS ONE BUT I LET IT GO BECAUSE I FELT WELL OK I'LL LET IT GO BUT NO I GOT FUCKING BETRAYED FUCK YOU. I officially hate almost every single one of my immediate family members and I just want to leave this fucking town. Yeah I've heard this before x person wants to leave x town but seriously I would NOT miss any of them. Fuck why can't they just understand my thoughts and how I feel about the situation sigh...
"So I turned the lights off at night and practiced by myself"
SilentchiLL
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany1405 Posts
February 11 2012 21:15 GMT
#1685
+ Show Spoiler +
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I'M SCREAMING
possum, sed nolo - Real men play random. ___ "Who the fuck is Kyle?!" C*****EX
BadgKat
Profile Joined June 2011
United States156 Posts
February 13 2012 02:08 GMT
#1686
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK FUCKING PROTOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ID BE ONE THING IF THEY WERE IMBA, BUT THEY'RE NOT. AT LEAST THEN I COULD COMPLAIN ABOUT NOT WINNING AGAINST THEM. BUT I CANT CAUSE I CAN ALWAYS JUST ALL IN THEM AND WIN. BUT IF I WANT TO WIN A MACRO GAME I JUST CAN'T, CAN'T. NOT A-FUCKING-LOUD FUCK THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Letall
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden384 Posts
February 13 2012 10:47 GMT
#1687
+ Show Spoiler +
Fjucking retarded noob protoss that cant play for shit, they have 50 apm and are still somehow in masters, there's no end to how overpowed this shir race is, ive tried so many builds, infestors, roacghes, all-in, mutas nothin work all they do is sit on 3 base then attack, its impossible to stop. The worst thing is they have no fucking idea of what they are doing, they do retarded builds like 7 gate 4 gas then proced to only make zelots and stalkres, how the fuck am i suppose to counter some1 who does only retarded shit, when I watch the replay afterwards i see him banking 1600 gas, it doesnt matter cause protoss. you littertyly hav eto be retarded to fail with protoss. and then there's terran wherere all you have to do is send marines everywhere, well you might think "just overpower them with units" but no, how the fuck am I suppose to inject when im having to micro like a madman to kill his units when he just fucking a moves. How the fuck am i suppose to fuckimg win games in entombed vally when all I get is close pos agaisnt protoss, and what does he do. he goes fucking stargate, so i cant attack with raoches, then when I make hydras boom forcefield game over. he can safly get his 3rd while my fucking expo is in his fucking 3rd. its amazing how i actually manage to take games of theese fucking retards they are so bad they make me feel physical pain, they cant macro for shit but it doesnt matter beacuse all they do is a-move and get some fucking forcefields up. "oh ur trying to counter my comp" loololl you cant im protoss my units counter everything you can make hurhueugue 20 apm banking 2002/2000 np I cant macro ill just a move win anway
Dont tase me bro
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-13 14:46:50
February 13 2012 14:46 GMT
#1688
+ Show Spoiler +

WHY THE HELL DO PPL BUY MACS?!?!?!?!!?

So many complaints about not being able to watch GSL
You can't play LoL
You can't play DotA2
You can't play all kind of things
The system is COMPLETELY different from Windows

What's the f*ing point of buying it then?!

I'm on my friend's macbook pro right now.... and he said I can use it for a while. Great, but WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ON IT?!?!?!?!

ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
disgracedbanker
Profile Joined February 2012
2 Posts
February 13 2012 22:40 GMT
#1689
--- Nuked ---
Shewklad
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden482 Posts
February 13 2012 22:44 GMT
#1690
On February 07 2012 03:18 DarkSpectre wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
BEING DEAF SUCKS BIG TIME!!!! I HATE MY LIFE!!!!! I'M ONE OF THOSE EXTREMELY UNLUCKY PEOPLE!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!! DAMMNIT IF I DIE NOW, IT WON'T MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE TO EVERYONE CLOSE TO ME!!!!!! I'M SO USELESS!!!! EVERY SINGLE DAY I ALWAYS GET ANGRY!!! YOU KNOW WHAT? I CAN'T BECOME A REALLY GOOD SC2 PLAYER!!! WHY???? I'M DEAF!!! THAT'S A HUGE DISADVANTAGE!!!! FUCK MY LIFE!!! I TEND TO GET SUICIDAL THOUGHTS WHENEVER I'M ALONE!!!![ MY SOCIAL LIFE - ZERO!!!!! I'M CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF GETTIN A BSC DEGREE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE!!!! i SERIOUSLY DOUBT ABOUT MY FUTURE!!! WILL I GET A DECENT JOB???!!! OR END UP DEPENDING ON MY FAMILY FOR MONEY JUST TO SURVIVE FOR THE REST OF MY MISERABLE LIFE!!!???? ASD;KL2KD;LASJDKPLQWJLDASLDJQWKL2JDAWLJD209DASKLD2DJSKLAJDKJklWDJ2AKLWSJDWKLDJASKLJDWKLDJASDJWKLDJSLKDJW.,MCDAS.CM20D9JSKLCDQJKDJAS.,DI2JDASKLDJ2D9SCJLKL`19`1092`E3QLXKM10EJAKLDJ083U3akljs`0981wu`0eukedju2019eduaskdj1209eurakljdkl;KLJD120D9ASKDLQJWDQJAWAKLDJKLADLDWD1E2



Wow man... I'm not deaf, but my brother is so I have a lot of deaf friends, I do realise it sucks reeaally much for you and sometimes it can feel hopeless, but you can still play to be as good as you can possibly get, you just have to work a bit harder then everyone else, which will make the achivement when you get to that point is even bigger!
Bomber || Thorzain || Startale >< No gods, no masters.
Taug
Profile Joined March 2011
United States146 Posts
February 13 2012 23:31 GMT
#1691
+ Show Spoiler +

Why do I feel like I dont belong on this planet sometimes. Maybe it's because I have too much time on my hands and I have a working brain. I read the news when I wake up and gather my thoughts while I work out. I worry about the world and the people that live in it. I hear the people complaining, moaning, and bitching about the smallest shit ever. Money is one of the biggest issues. Then they go and spend money on material things and brag about it. Everyone is such an attention whore, and it makes me sick because they are so useless. I have come to the conclusion that people have no brain and don't plan on using it ever. Maybe it's just me, Will I ever find a WORLD where I belong?
The Golden Rule
DarkSpectre
Profile Joined December 2011
121 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 17:42:19
February 14 2012 17:40 GMT
#1692
On February 14 2012 07:44 Shewklad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2012 03:18 DarkSpectre wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
BEING DEAF SUCKS BIG TIME!!!! I HATE MY LIFE!!!!! I'M ONE OF THOSE EXTREMELY UNLUCKY PEOPLE!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!! DAMMNIT IF I DIE NOW, IT WON'T MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE TO EVERYONE CLOSE TO ME!!!!!! I'M SO USELESS!!!! EVERY SINGLE DAY I ALWAYS GET ANGRY!!! YOU KNOW WHAT? I CAN'T BECOME A REALLY GOOD SC2 PLAYER!!! WHY???? I'M DEAF!!! THAT'S A HUGE DISADVANTAGE!!!! FUCK MY LIFE!!! I TEND TO GET SUICIDAL THOUGHTS WHENEVER I'M ALONE!!!![ MY SOCIAL LIFE - ZERO!!!!! I'M CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF GETTIN A BSC DEGREE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE!!!! i SERIOUSLY DOUBT ABOUT MY FUTURE!!! WILL I GET A DECENT JOB???!!! OR END UP DEPENDING ON MY FAMILY FOR MONEY JUST TO SURVIVE FOR THE REST OF MY MISERABLE LIFE!!!???? ASD;KL2KD;LASJDKPLQWJLDASLDJQWKL2JDAWLJD209DASKLD2DJSKLAJDKJklWDJ2AKLWSJDWKLDJASKLJDWKLDJASDJWKLDJSLKDJW.,MCDAS.CM20D9JSKLCDQJKDJAS.,DI2JDASKLDJ2D9SCJLKL`19`1092`E3QLXKM10EJAKLDJ083U3akljs`0981wu`0eukedju2019eduaskdj1209eurakljdkl;KLJD120D9ASKDLQJWDQJAWAKLDJKLADLDWD1E2



Wow man... I'm not deaf, but my brother is so I have a lot of deaf friends, I do realise it sucks reeaally much for you and sometimes it can feel hopeless, but you can still play to be as good as you can possibly get, you just have to work a bit harder then everyone else, which will make the achivement when you get to that point is even bigger!


Well, that's an understatement, bro Thanks for your encouraging words

I plan to play SC2 again in April. I have a lot of work to do since my semester started last week

Well, another rant...

+ Show Spoiler +

I !@$ING HATE !@#$ING RATS!!!! THEY ARE THE BANE OF MY LIFE!!!! TODAY THIS MORNING WE GOT RID OF A LOT OF DEAD RATS IN THE ROOF (WE POISONED THEM LAST WEEK. THEY ARE TOO DANGEROUS TO BE LEFT ALONE!!!). MAN, IT STILL STINKS LIKE HELL INSIDE OUR HOUSE!!! EVEN WITH A LOT OF BURNING CANDLES BEING PLACED EVERYWHERE HERE. I FIND IT HARD TO STUDY IN MY BEDROOM BECAUSE OF THE @$ING SMELL OF DEAD RATS!!!! RATS ARE THE WORST CREATURE ON THE PLANET EARTH!!!! DO YOU KNOW THAT THEY WERE THE CAUSE OF THE GREAT PLAGUE IN EUROPE IN 14TH CENTURY??? I HATE RATS!!!!! NASTY DISEASE CARRYING LITTLE RODENTS!!!!
cydial
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States750 Posts
February 15 2012 23:01 GMT
#1693
+ Show Spoiler +
Retarded how much better a terran has to play over a protoss late game. Even at high levels most of the fucking time it's just 1 a move and the terran has to be the one that positions perfectly, micros perfectly, and is busy remaking all the fucking units toss has killed by queing units. Toss just HERP DERP IMMA SPAM THEM UNITS TILL I CAN MAKE NO MORE HERP DERP.

Protoss seriously needs to be harder to play.

Next fucking idiot that says, "Oh well terran needs to l2 build t3 units" should be burned alive. Seriously? Has playing protoss made you that fucking braindead and delusional as to your skill in this game? HERP FUCKING DERP TERRAN UPGRADES DON'T CARRY OVER TO EVERY FUCKING THING THAT WALKS OR FLIES HERP DERP ADIDY FUCKING DERP.

I go mech in TvP when I'm smurfing on my diamond acc, IT DOESNT FUCKING WORK AGAINST PROTOSS WITH HALF A BRAIN.

Let me break it down for you, infantry >>> engineering bay, vehicles >>> armory, spaceships >>>armory (air).

So when you do want to "Transition" CONGRATUFUCKINGLATIONS YOU HAVE NOW STARTED TO PRODUCE UNITS WITH ZERO FUCKING UPGRADES 14 MINUTES INTO THE GAME WHILE PROTOSS IS ALMOST AT 2-2 GJ!!!

Seriously, whenever fucking pros are asked which race is hardest, it's always the shittiest ones that love to fucking say, "Oh the races are pretty balanced".
CodECleaR
Profile Joined November 2010
United States395 Posts
February 15 2012 23:47 GMT
#1694
+ Show Spoiler +
lol it's funny how i need to tech to t3 to beat anything
How do you beat a terran who's hardcore turtling off 3 base? Flip him on his back and walk away."
Happystreet
Profile Joined January 2011
550 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-15 23:57:06
February 15 2012 23:55 GMT
#1695
+ Show Spoiler +
When my 3rd is done he hasn't started his. When my 4th is done he hsn't started his. I win every engagment. He randomly wanders off Colossus with bad rallies in middle of map. He macros like a silver league. BUT IT DOESNT FUCKING MATTER BECAUSE ALL OF A SUDDEN BAM COLOSSUS STORM ALL MMM DEAD. A-MOVE with Colossus BAAM EVERYTHING DIED FUCKING SHIT UNIT. The fuck was he doing in masters? OH RIGHT COLOSSUS HERP DERP I A-MOVE INSTA WIN
MKP | Jinro | Thorzain | Flash | Bomber | Amaz
Goldbullet
Profile Joined August 2011
United States88 Posts
February 16 2012 00:12 GMT
#1696
this might be the greatest thread since the post things that are funny thread
may your plans be as dark and impenetrable as night, and when u move, fall like a thunderbolt.- Sun Tzu
Badfatpanda
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States9719 Posts
February 16 2012 00:19 GMT
#1697
+ Show Spoiler +
Just finished watch the midseason premiere of The Walking Dead...FUCK WHY IS LORI SO FUCKING STUPID, ITS LIKE THE WRITERS WANT EVERY MEMBER OF THE POPULATION WHO WATCHES TO WISH HER DEAD

FUCK

and fuck protoss, HERPDEEDUR HERE LEMME USE BOTH NEXI TO CHRONOBOOST COLOSSI AND NEVER GET A SINGLE. FUCKING. FORGE. BUT IT'S OK 3/3 REGARDLESS OF IF I SPAWN T OR Z DOESN'T MEAN SHIT IF YOU FUCK UP 1 LITTLE THING IN THE ENGAGE. One or 2 bases up, who fucking cares, A move to victory. And then if they get fucking 3/3 LOL zealots are balanced, but it's OK blizz buff phoenix and nerf ghosts. Then they tell me its hard, NEWSFLASH YOU SEE RANDOM UNDER MY NAME AND THINK I DON'T KNOW HOW FUCKING FACEROLL EASY IT IS?

I mean fuck I know when I outplay someone and when I should lose, the fact that protoss makes this moot is SO MOTHERFUCKING RETARDED
Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. -Beethoven | Mech isn't a build, it's a way of life. -MajOr | Charlie.Sheen: "What is sarcastic, kids who have no courage to fight?" | #TerranPride #yolo #swag -Naama after 2-0'ing MC at HSC VI
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
February 16 2012 00:20 GMT
#1698
+ Show Spoiler +
Fuck highschool dating, seriously every frieking time there is a relationship people go gaga about it, but when i get in one everyone and their fucking mother has to know everything about it. Then my parents have to give me the most awkward talks about statuatory rape and about how my gf could turn into a lying bitch and get my ass seued. I was having the greatest day too lol. When her parents asked her, they then gave her the pill because apparently after being in a relationship for four weeks in highschool means sex -_-;
User was warned for too many mimes.
JiYan
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3668 Posts
February 16 2012 00:22 GMT
#1699
+ Show Spoiler +
why do i suck at starcraft? ughh
Damrak
Profile Joined January 2012
Netherlands124 Posts
February 16 2012 00:41 GMT
#1700
+ Show Spoiler +
Why can't I, as a white european, say the word nigger, while black people can!? WTF oO
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 257 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 141
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 942
Larva 628
ggaemo 617
Mind 575
Stork 319
Leta 177
PianO 138
Killer 43
Hyuk 28
Bale 24
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 22
yabsab 20
Bisu 10
Dota 2
XcaliburYe103
League of Legends
JimRising 393
Reynor99
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1148
Other Games
summit1g11113
C9.Mang0240
Sick208
Mew2King150
ArmadaUGS71
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick545
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream198
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2342
League of Legends
• Stunt1316
• Jankos1095
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 6m
Online Event
2h 6m
FEL
7h 6m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.