• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:51
CEST 11:51
KST 18:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11259 users

The Letting Off Steam Thread - Page 84

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 257 Next
kineSiS-
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Korea (South)1068 Posts
January 31 2012 00:49 GMT
#1661
+ Show Spoiler +
EVERY FUCKING TIME I PLAY THIS FUCKING GAME MY PARENTS FUCKING SCREAM AT ME TO DO THINGS THAT I ALREAYD DID AND I TELL THEM THAT I DID IT BUT THEY NEVER FUCKING LISTEN TO ME AN DSO THEY GET PISSED AT ME FOR NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG THIS IS FUCKING ANNOYING AS SHIT AND I LOS EOCUS SO I LOSE MY GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid-Fox
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada400 Posts
January 31 2012 04:50 GMT
#1662
oh, forgot this thread was here.

Ahem.

+ Show Spoiler +

FU
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
U
C
K
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

I HATE SERVUS I HATE HOTELS I HATE FUNERALS I HATE ZERGS AND PROTOSSES AND RANDOM ALLIN CHEESERS FUCK THEM ALL


I needed that...
DoX.)
Profile Joined December 2008
Singapore6164 Posts
January 31 2012 04:51 GMT
#1663
On January 31 2012 09:49 kineSiS- wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
EVERY FUCKING TIME I PLAY THIS FUCKING GAME MY PARENTS FUCKING SCREAM AT ME TO DO THINGS THAT I ALREAYD DID AND I TELL THEM THAT I DID IT BUT THEY NEVER FUCKING LISTEN TO ME AN DSO THEY GET PISSED AT ME FOR NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG THIS IS FUCKING ANNOYING AS SHIT AND I LOS EOCUS SO I LOSE MY GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Show Spoiler +
dude i totally understand its like I'LL DO IT AFTER THIS FUCKING GAME OKAY I DONT KNOW WHEN IT WILL END BUT I CANT PAUSE OKAY FUCK
.then the parents are like NO IF I SAY DO IT NOW YOU DO IT NOW I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR GAME
LIKE ARGHAHGHAOGHIADIGOHADGIHGORB
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
January 31 2012 04:56 GMT
#1664
+ Show Spoiler +
I WISH I WAS RICH
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
January 31 2012 05:00 GMT
#1665
+ Show Spoiler +

Dear gf

BITCH STOP PUTTING CRYPTIC THINGS ON YOUR TUMBLR. And you KNOW I read it. I'm already petrified you're going to leave me because of my stupid deeply psychologically embedded fear of abandonment, it doesn't help when you post things like 'deep down, you still confuse me' and 'oh now I feel really guilty'. In fact I spend hours convincing myself that it's about some other dude you're seeing. Because I'm an IDIOT. But if you just refrained from posting things that literally no one but you could possibly ever understand then it'd be much easier.

Hey, I kinda feel better.
Steelo_Rivers
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1968 Posts
January 31 2012 06:37 GMT
#1666
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME. I HAVE BROKEN 3 FUCKING KEYBOARDS AND 2 EXPENSIVE ASS MONITORS OVER THIS SHIT AND I THINK IM GETTING A FUCKING BRAIN TUMOR. IF YOU CAN PLAY THIS GAME, LOSE 40 FUCKING GAMES IN A ROW AND NOT RAGE... YOU HAVE A FUCKING MENTAL PROBLEM AND YOU SHOULD BE SHOT FUCKING DEAD.

- FUCK CLOAKED BANSHEES
- FUCK DESPERATION FUCKING DT'S
- FUCK BANELINGS
- FUCK ZERGLINGS
- FUCK MUTALISKS
- FUCK ZERG IN GENERAL
- TOSS IS FUCKING UNBEATABLE AT ALL LEVELS UNLESS YOU FUCKING CHEESE EVERY FUCKING GAME -AGAINST THEM BUT THEN YOU LEARN ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING

AND FUCK ANY FUCK THAT SAYS "umad bro?"...

THAT SHIT IS FUCKING OLD AND NOT FUNNY AT ALL
BE ORIGINAL YOU FUCKING HIPSTERS
ok
TAMinator
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2706 Posts
January 31 2012 06:41 GMT
#1667
+ Show Spoiler +
WHY THE FUCK IS EVERY RANDOM TEAM MATE SO FUCKING SHIT ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO MOVE UP FROM DIAMOND TO MASTERS EFFICIENTLY IF ALL THESE DUMB FUCKS DONT PLAY PROPERLY
Kamikiri
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1319 Posts
January 31 2012 06:47 GMT
#1668
+ Show Spoiler +
I dropped my pizza on the ground than slipped over it and hit my nose on the door and broke it.

I am angry.
Twistacles
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada1327 Posts
January 31 2012 07:02 GMT
#1669
+ Show Spoiler +
Seriously, fuck protoss.

Diamond T/Z wouldn't win 1 in 100 games vs me. I play top 15 masters in practice and on ladder (when I have a long enough string of terrans and zergs) but as soon as you pit me against protoss I want to kill myself. All these goddamn protoss that stay on one base to the 15 minute mark and bust through a zillion bunkers...
as if it's hard just make collosus and hts and amove to victory since all the maps have so many goddamn chokes. Seriously, wtf? Stupid aspergers race

derp derp spam f double forge gggggggggggggggggg
fuck you
"If you don't give a shit which gum you buy, get stride" - Tyler
Pillage
Profile Joined July 2011
United States804 Posts
January 31 2012 08:12 GMT
#1670
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 31 2012 16:02 Twistacles wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Seriously, fuck protoss.

Diamond T/Z wouldn't win 1 in 100 games vs me. I play top 15 masters in practice and on ladder (when I have a long enough string of terrans and zergs) but as soon as you pit me against protoss I want to kill myself. All these goddamn protoss that stay on one base to the 15 minute mark and bust through a zillion bunkers...
as if it's hard just make collosus and hts and amove to victory since all the maps have so many goddamn chokes. Seriously, wtf? Stupid aspergers race

derp derp spam f double forge gggggggggggggggggg
fuck you


Came here to basically post this. So goddamn frustrating playing against a race that requires minimal mechanics and gets two insane sources of AOE that is available off three bases. I can only micro so much against A clicks and T spam clicking.
"Power has no limits." -Tiberius
Ko1tz
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
France493 Posts
January 31 2012 17:51 GMT
#1671
+ Show Spoiler +
*starts ladder session*
1 game lost = no problem
2 games lost = Alright the third one will be the one
3 games lost = Is it the international day of cheese on ladder?
4 games lost = Can't beleive I lost to that
5 games lost = HOW? WHAT THE FUCK, PROTOSS JUST A MOVES TO VICTORY ALL THE FUCKING TIME, YOU GOTTA BE SHITTING ME.
6 games lost = MOTHERFUCKING INFESTOR LING STYLE, WHAT A PAIN IN THE DICK TO GO AGAINST.
7 games lost = FUCK THIS SHIT, NO WONDER TOSS IS YELLOW, FUCKING CHEESE MASTERS.

What a horrendous day on ladder, the only game I won was vs some dude who tried some odd 3 rax rush, it felt so unsatisfying, I keep trying to learn shit on ladder yet I get killed by dumbass strats that even a fucking toddler could do.

FUCK

ALSO, WHY IS EVERYTHING GOING TO FUCKING WRONG IN MY LIFE? I HATE MY HIGHSCHOOL, IT'S THE LAST YEAR BEFORE UNIVERSITY AND...alright I can't keep up with the caps...I just can't stand the teachers, the people and the fucking retarded system the school has, teachers keep telling me to just give up and flip burgers for the rest of my life, what kind of fucking way of helping is that? I have been for the past 6 months looking for ways to do their shitty projects and exams and yet they always find some dumbshit reason to substract points from my exam, what a bunch of dickheads. I can't even ask for help because people are just plain fucking retarded, they just begin mocking you for no apparent reason and I just feel like punching somebody.

I can barely make it through the day and this is slowly making me insane, I'm scared of having some kind of massive nervous breakdown...I can't wait to make it out of this fucking hellhole, I know that once I manage to start what I want to do at my university, everything will be a LOT better.

EITP¨GPMUIPGURPUMRZJGMP5R!!!!
cydial
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States750 Posts
February 02 2012 15:32 GMT
#1672
+ Show Spoiler +
PROTOSS IS THE MOST FUCKING FORGIVING RACE I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD. IT'S FUCKING RETARDED HOW RETARD FRIENDLY THIS RACE IS COMPARED TO TERRAN AND ZERG.

IS IT NOT A REALLY DUMB FUCKING DESIGN THAT REQUIRES A ZERG OR TERRAN TO BE ALMOST 3X BETTER THAN THE PROTOSS IN TERMS OF MICRO, STRATEGY, AND MACRO?

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PROTOSS ARMY COMP HAS TO BE REACTED TO PERFECTLY.

ROCK PAPER OH YOU MADE TOO FEW VIKINGS? GG NOOB NO RE

ROCK PAPER OH YOU MADE TOO FEW GHOSTS FOR THESE MASS STORMS? GG NOOB NO RE

ROCK PAPER OH YOU MADE A GOOD ARMY COMP BUT THOSE EMPS ONLY HIT MY ZEALOTS CUZ THE TEMPLAR ARE WAY THE FUCK IN THE BACK WHERE THEY SHOULD BE ANYWAYS.

I ENGAGE AND DESTROY A MAXED ARMY LEAVING MINE REALLY FUCKING WOUNDED, I REGROUP PUSH AND BAM CHARGELOTS ARE THERE TO GREAT ME BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THAT PROTOSS NEED WARPGATE.

IT'S SO FUCKING RETARDED I DOES EVERY SINGLE PERSON PLAYING PROTOSS HAVE VICTIM SYNDROM? HERP DERP WE'RE THE WEAKEST RACE, NO YOU FUCKING AREN'T. DROPS DO JACK SHIT AGAINST A PROTOSS WITH ANY SEMBLANCE OF FUCKING MAP AWARENESS BECAUSE THEY CAN JUST WARP IN UNITS TO WHERE THE DROP SHIP IS GOING.

WHAT MAKES THIS ALL THE FUCKING BETTER IS HOW PROTOSS TELL TERRAN THAT THEY NEED TO TRANSITION TO SOMETHING THAT ISN'T BIO BECAUSE TEMPLAR AND COLOSSUS
cydial
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States750 Posts
February 02 2012 15:39 GMT
#1673

On July 17 2011 15:15 Cassel_Castle wrote:

+ Show Spoiler +
If the game becomes a macro it's far P favored, it's just the early game requires a lot more skill and thought from Protoss


+ Show Spoiler +
When you break out of platinum this stops being the case.
Ruffian
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States369 Posts
February 02 2012 20:26 GMT
#1674
+ Show Spoiler +
so my friend comes into my room and I'm like "hey! come look at this art I finished!" and he's all "girl, I'm a WAY better artist than you." I ignore his remark and show him two drawings and he goes "EW you need to work on your shading lol" and then he sees my second sketch and say "Wow anatomy disaster"....it was a fucking pokemon doodle what does he expect? I then say "Wow rude." He continues to say "Well I worked for deviantart" LOL OK BECAUSE DEVIANTART IS THE MOST SOPHISTICATED ART SITE. I AM SO ENRAGED AND HURT AT THE SAME TIME. I never asked for his mother fucking opinion, I was just proud of my art and wanted to show him. These fuckers at this school are so fucking full of it.
There's a class for this (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
ravenKRaz
Profile Joined March 2011
United States580 Posts
February 02 2012 23:38 GMT
#1675
+ Show Spoiler +
god i fucking hate all the idiots in the winrate graphs thread complaining about zvp and calling idra and idiot... so many fucking tards trying to blame the fact that the foreign protosses are god-awful on imbalance...
DarkneSS.1360
Fix637
Profile Joined February 2011
United States256 Posts
February 04 2012 00:16 GMT
#1676
+ Show Spoiler +
Hi. I'm the Protoss race. My units are very costly, but also very powerful. Recently Blizzard lowered my upgrade costs, so now it's much cheaper for me to get upgrades. My upgrades effect all of my units of a given category. For example, if I get ground unit upgrades, these upgrades will cover units from my robotics facility OR my gateways. Neat huh? It's too bad that Terran doesn't have the same thing. They have to get individual upgrades for the Starport, Factory, AND Barracks units. I feel bad for them =(

I only have one combination of units. Assuming I don't go for some kind of cheesey all-in play like DTs or the legendary 4 Gate, I usually tech to high templars followed by colossi, or vice-versa. These units are incredibly powerful splash-damage units. In fact, they're so powerful that even when my opponent spreads his army in a perfect arch and is even on upgrades with me, I can A-move into him and kill him EVERY time.

Isn't that awesome?

ISN'T THAT FUCKING AWESOME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??"!!?
zoidwolf
Profile Joined January 2012
South Africa24 Posts
February 04 2012 23:18 GMT
#1677
+ Show Spoiler +

FUCK PROTOSS.
seriously, what a fucking gimmicky stupid race.
Fuck tech switches. HEY BRO YOU HAVE A LOT OF VIKINGS! GIVE ME 2 SECONDS JUST TO WARP IN A THOUSAND FUCKING HIHIGH TEMPLAR.
wanna try drop? No worries, my macro is terrible so I'll warp in a whole production cycle and kill it
Fuck storm.
Fuck you A-move spam t race
EU - Zoid | 738
DawN883
Profile Joined November 2011
Sweden558 Posts
February 05 2012 21:40 GMT
#1678
+ Show Spoiler +
I just died on my Diablo 2 hardcore lvl 78 amazon. Holy fuck. I'm mad right now don't mess with me
If the dead are not raised, Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we die
cydial
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States750 Posts
February 06 2012 15:32 GMT
#1679
+ Show Spoiler +
Of all the races that needed buffs, protoss def deserved it. It's not that far off from the truth to say most protoss really are retarded as Idra once put it.

Especially foreign protoss.
ViKing123
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
20 Posts
February 06 2012 16:12 GMT
#1680
+ Show Spoiler +
Fucking HATE people that says "oooh, i know JUST how you feel Herp derp" NO YOU DON't YOU FUCKING RETARD! GODDAMMIT!

I hate so hard on the false and tragic, attention freaks that walk around at school. "oh, look at me, i has this, you don't" JEEEZUS!!!


And freakkin' P, always F'ing 4gating, 3gate robo, blink, 1-fucking-base all-ins
*steam out of ears*
P, why y no learn lategame?



Don't drink and drive. You'll might hit a bump and spill yout drink.
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 257 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 212
ProTech22
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1182
Horang2 1128
Bisu 667
Larva 533
ggaemo 517
Leta 338
Stork 287
Hyuk 144
PianO 124
Sexy 88
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 76
Soma 56
Mini 48
Killer 37
Bale 24
Hm[arnc] 20
yabsab 19
ZerO 14
sorry 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe368
XaKoH 241
League of Legends
JimRising 326
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1411
Other Games
gofns30340
singsing951
crisheroes157
Mew2King131
ArmadaUGS53
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick580
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream145
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 33
• LUISG 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7207
• lizZardDota2295
League of Legends
• Jankos1162
• Stunt1087
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
9m
Online Event
1h 9m
FEL
6h 9m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.