• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:34
CEST 19:34
KST 02:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7585 users

The Letting Off Steam Thread - Page 52

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 257 Next
NemesysTV
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1088 Posts
August 06 2011 18:14 GMT
#1021
+ Show Spoiler +
Zerg >
acidfreak
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania352 Posts
August 06 2011 18:15 GMT
#1022
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK IT I PUT MY IPHONE IN WATER AND NOW IT'S DEAD. I AM SO POOR, JUST FINISHED HIGH SCHOOL AND CAN'T FIND A JOB, AND I WAS THIS CLOSE TO GET RID OF MY PENTIUM 4 AND GET A DECENT ENTRY LEVEL CPU SO I DON'T DROP TO 2FPS SO I CAN ACTUALY CONTROL MY FUCKING UNITS. FUCK MY POOR LIFE AND FUCK THE CAPITALISTIC PIGS THAT CONTROL THIS WORLD. THE FUNNY THING IS I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THAT PHONE BUT NOW MY CHANCES TO GET A CPU UPGRADE GONE DOWN THE FUCKING TOILET! SPDASDASPJDASOPJFOPJRMQWEWQEQ
You can't out-think the swarm, you can't out-maneuver the swarm, and you certainly can't break the morale of the swarm.
heroyi
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1064 Posts
August 06 2011 20:56 GMT
#1023
On August 03 2011 10:04 Achromic wrote:
Long ass rant. I just need this off my chest.
+ Show Spoiler +

Shallow girls pisses me off the most. I'm Korean and sadly, many Koreans, especially girls are on the more shallower side as our culture tend to prize beauty more than the Western culture. This is not generalization. I know this for a fact.

Guess which group of women is the shallowest. Pretty much all of the "FOB" (I hate this term and I hate using it) Asian girls, especially those obsessed with K-pop all the same. Fuck me for even being attracted to their looks, I mean a few of them are indeed attractive. And what the hell is up with those wannabe Korean "FOB's" anyway? I mean they were born here in a different Asian country yet why do they try so hard to act like something they are not? I'm not raging at them for liking Korean culture, but it's called cultural identity. I hope you value your own culture as much as you value Korea.

My rant is targeted towards my ex-"girlfriend" (I hate to call her a girlfriend) but any of you wannabe Korean "FOBs" who indulge yourselves in my culture the wrong and shallow way, please learn a few things from this. You may think that the shit below is childish and immature but you won't believe how common it is.

Dating this person is probably one of the worst mistakes I have ever made in my life, next to forgetting to block the ramp with two probes during a speedling all-in. Even if I do ever date these kinds of people again, I should wait for them to mature a bit. Hell, chances are Starcraft: Ghost will release than them maturing.

Do you think a relationship is a real life k-drama? And even so, do you think you are the main actress? Don't make me spit coffee through my nose.

A relationship is a connection between to people emotionally. Honestly, I felt no such connection. We never even talked, unless simple greetings and short exchanges of empty dialogue are worth something. Literally, this is all we've exchanged over these months I've wasted. I honestly don't give a shit about kissing, cuddling, or sex if we don't bond emotionally. There's no difference between you and a prostitute if we don't bond emotionally. Well actually there is a difference. A prostitute is cheaper.

Do you want me to chase after you? Are you infatuated with that Korean actor in the drama protecting his girl like a badass? You are one-eighth as attractive as that girl actress but sure, I can take good care of you.

Wait, why the hell should I? What have we been developing all this time we dated? The only thing I noticed were holes in my wallet. Oh and couple T-shirts and couple rings you bought online seen on dramas are worth crap. Seriously, why do you try so hard wanting us to look like a Korean couple? Are you out of your mind, is the outer 'image' of us dating that more important than our undeveloped relationship? I mean, who gives a fuck about the actual relationship. Let's just make ourselves look good in front of other people.

And please, stop coating your face. Lenses, make up, that thick shit you are wearing everyday. I mean, I liked your natural and innocent face but apparently you are not self confident. The only way to boost your self esteem is to emulate Korean idols. Seriously, girls like guys who are confident but same goes for us. Stop hiding behind pretty Korean idols and be yourself dammit.

Honestly, I can handle most of this. A girl with low self esteem? I can deal with that. What I can't deal with is your attitude. Apparently, if you coat your face with make up and wear all the things Girls Generation or F(x) or whatever they are wearing, you are just as attractive. I don't know how it equates but apparently it works out in your mind. Well it doesn't. Please don't invest so much of your money on clothes and make up and please pay for a date for once.

Your cocky attitude apparently deludes your thinking. You believe that I should chase after you since I am an average Korean (this I am, an average Korean-Canadian) and you somehow look like a Korean Idol (You don't, btw) because of your coating on your face. You never initiate conversation with me by the way and you actually had the attitude to ignore me in public more than once. We even made eye contact yet you looked away. What the fuck does dating even mean to you?

I can go on forever but I have to stop myself. I'm pissed that you actually broke up with me because you were offended by me actually speaking my mind. I never even got the chance to say all of this to you because I was just so shocked about the break up. You are breaking up with me?

This gave me a bad impression on Asian girls. As I walk down the hallway, whenever I overhear two Asian girls discussing about K-pop it automatically turns me off and I know this is wrong since not all Asians are like that.

I just need to find a better Asian girl next time. Yeah that's it. That's all I need.

Added note:
You can recite all of your favorite Korean idols' birthday in a heartbeat yet you forgot about my Birthday. Well you didn't forget, apparently writing happy birthday on my facebook solves everything. I asked from your friend, you forgot. Thanks a lot, the time I wasted with you I could have boosted myself from C to a B- SC player.

If you are offended by how I generalize these shallow people, please do forgive me. I'm just raging too hard.

Damn, I haven't raged like this since I got steamrolled by 2fac on Python.


I feel you man. Although you are one step ahead of me.

+ Show Spoiler +
Had feeling for one korean chick since I was 6. Feeling has been there since I was 16.
She always declined me for some "more" asian person
took me awhile to realize this
I am also korean. Guess I am not "korean" enough for her...

*I was gonna write up a rant. But its more emo rage if anything. Didn't wanna piss people off.



wat wat in my pants
Sverigevader
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden388 Posts
August 06 2011 21:34 GMT
#1024
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCKING JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEEN A GAME SUCK AS BAD AS TOPSPIN 4. WHAT THA FUCK IS THIS SHIT, AND THERE SIITS MY FRIEND THINKING THAT HE IS GOOD AT ANYTHING BECASE HE WINS THIS SHIT... .
"I can answer this, you're just a god damn sexy mofo." http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=147829&currentpage=7#139
Werk
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States294 Posts
August 06 2011 21:57 GMT
#1025
+ Show Spoiler +
how the fuck is it that zerg harass will cost 100 fucking lings to kill 10 scvs but a marine drop can kill a whole god damn base, fucking OP terran with their marines and hellions WTB better zerg scouting and ground to air fuckckckckc
Do Werk Son
Z3kk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4099 Posts
August 06 2011 21:58 GMT
#1026
On August 07 2011 06:34 Sverigevader wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCKING JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEEN A GAME SUCK AS BAD AS TOPSPIN 4. WHAT THA FUCK IS THIS SHIT, AND THERE SIITS MY FRIEND THINKING THAT HE IS GOOD AT ANYTHING BECASE HE WINS THIS SHIT... .


+ Show Spoiler +
DUDE I absolutely HATE those types of games...other ones that come to mind are Wii Tennis, and the Naruto fighting games.....those are completely broken, and I know EXACTLY what you mean when you talk about those people...they think they're the shit because they win those asstastic games. Seriously, fuck them. -____-
Failure is not falling down over and over again. Failure is refusing to get back up.
Sephy90
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1785 Posts
August 06 2011 21:58 GMT
#1027
+ Show Spoiler +
Hey! I'm a very angry person who olds it all in and it's my first time posting here and I'm not surprised I haven't posted here more often. So I have a conversation with someone and it always ends up bad because this person doesn't listen to me EVER. Anyways I'm starting to think either this person is stupid or just doesn't give a shit, and I'm leaning towards both because this person always tries to find any single little mother fucking shitting thing to make me look bad. I just get so mad that... I'm not destructive at all but I literally just want to swing a bat or two at an old car to just blow off that steam. FFFFFFFFFFucking shit.
"So I turned the lights off at night and practiced by myself"
Z3kk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4099 Posts
August 06 2011 22:01 GMT
#1028
On August 07 2011 06:58 Sephy90 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Hey! I'm a very angry person who olds it all in and it's my first time posting here and I'm not surprised I haven't posted here more often. So I have a conversation with someone and it always ends up bad because this person doesn't listen to me EVER. Anyways I'm starting to think either this person is stupid or just doesn't give a shit, and I'm leaning towards both because this person always tries to find any single little mother fucking shitting thing to make me look bad. I just get so mad that... I'm not destructive at all but I literally just want to swing a bat or two at an old car to just blow off that steam. FFFFFFFFFFucking shit.


+ Show Spoiler +
dude this thread is awesome...sometimes you really do have to blow off some stream

let it all out bro, I also hold it all in and it doesn't feel very good :[
Failure is not falling down over and over again. Failure is refusing to get back up.
Sephy90
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1785 Posts
August 06 2011 22:21 GMT
#1029
On August 07 2011 07:01 Z3kk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2011 06:58 Sephy90 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Hey! I'm a very angry person who olds it all in and it's my first time posting here and I'm not surprised I haven't posted here more often. So I have a conversation with someone and it always ends up bad because this person doesn't listen to me EVER. Anyways I'm starting to think either this person is stupid or just doesn't give a shit, and I'm leaning towards both because this person always tries to find any single little mother fucking shitting thing to make me look bad. I just get so mad that... I'm not destructive at all but I literally just want to swing a bat or two at an old car to just blow off that steam. FFFFFFFFFFucking shit.


+ Show Spoiler +
dude this thread is awesome...sometimes you really do have to blow off some stream

let it all out bro, I also hold it all in and it doesn't feel very good :[

+ Show Spoiler +
Yeaaaah it really does, this thread is pretty awesome. Last time shit piled up too much and I think I almost had a panic attack ahaha, but I've gotten immensely better at controlling my anger to the point where I'm just numb to it all. I'm not sure if that's a bad or good thing
"So I turned the lights off at night and practiced by myself"
Atarirocks
Profile Joined August 2010
36 Posts
August 06 2011 22:27 GMT
#1030
+ Show Spoiler +
I am so sick of going onto Sc2 with really high expectations and a good attitude towards everything. After about 3 games I am ready to tear someones head off because of zergs and there STUPID ROACHES AND MUTAS! I mean seriously What the heck! Those two units have to the worst thing ever to come into my life! All the do is KILL KILL KILL all the things they are not suppose to!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure there is a good way to beat them, that I have just not found. I am sure They are easy to stop, I just FREAKING suck at this game. I always try my hardest at what I do, but it always ends up making me hate what I am doing, and now it has come to Starcraft 2. I JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN BUT NOOOOOOOO! I can't because I set myself to a high standard that I will never be able to meet. I always expect to win, and never do. I always feel I am ahead and I never am. I really want to play for fun but that will never happen. Starcraft 2 I hate you for making me like this.
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
August 07 2011 00:45 GMT
#1031
+ Show Spoiler +

GODDAMMIT!!!! WHY CAN"T I SEE MY EYEBROWS?!!!
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm still mad!...
[image loading]

I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
garlicface
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada4196 Posts
August 07 2011 01:04 GMT
#1032
+ Show Spoiler +
Can't fucking stand playing League of Legends anymore. No matter what queue you play, there are always going to be little shits in your game. Allies, enemies, doesn't matter. Shitty memes everywhere. Feeders in every game. Leavers every other game. People not surrendering a lost game in normal queue. God damn I just can't stand it.

2 games from today:
1st) Someone just starts spamming "FAGGOT" in the pre-game lobby. I ignore it and just get into the game. They (Soraka) go to midlane and refuse to let our MF solo. He or she was just verbally harassing everyone in the game, and then of course, the idiot opponents had to get right back in it with a flood of "U MAD?". There was too much pointless back-and-forth banter. I just ignored everyone and did my thing. Won that game but holy fuck I did not enjoy a second of it.

2) Custom game with some people I know. There are 2 people on my team that I don't know. One, a Renekton, goes top vs Blitz. He gets "ganked" at level 3 by a Yi with NO BUFFS. What does he do? Burns flash right away to escape Yi, but gets closer to Blitz. Blitz grabs and starts beating on him. Renek tries to dash out, but Yi manages to chop him up, and Blitz ignites him. Now as if that wasn't bad enough, Renekton decided to build Ninja Tabi, and then immediately after, gets that 700g item for armor. What the fuck? We were facing LeBlanc, Blitz, Yi, and a couple others. Blitz was shitting on him 1v1 most of the time. Yi hardly bothered going top after the first kill. Renekton ended up getting the fastest 8 deaths I've ever seen by a "serious" player. I was erupting at this point. BUT HOLD ON. I SAID THERE WERE TWO PEOPLE I DIDN'T KNOW ON MY TEAM. The other was a Teemo. When Yi tried to steal our red buff, there was an opportunity to gank and kill him. Yi was locked in a 1v1 with me (Trundle), and I'm pinging him for Teemo (at our wraiths). Teemo just... sat there. He didn't move. Killed his wraiths and then tried to recall... WHAT THE FUCK? OF COURSE I'LL LOSE 1V1 TO AD YI? WHY ARE YOU JUST WATCHING ME WHEN I'VE BEEN PINGING EVER SINCE HE WAS SPOTTED ENTERING OUR JUNGLE? YOU'RE LIKE 900 RANGE AWAY FROM US. WHAT THE FUCK MAN? I absolutely fucking lost it with that. Couldn't take anything anymore. All I wanted to do was surrender (20 minute mark! 8 death Renek!), but my shit team just didn't want to. I just started running through turrets. I thought that maybe, JUST MAYBE, if I could reach their fountain, the game might rewind itself to a point before I ever entered that custom game lobby. Sadly, it was not to be. Teemo called me a griefer. I laughed. Renekton got a kill, FINALLY, and started calling me bad. I spent a good few minutes just diving and still couldn't catch up to his deaths. After the third failed surrender, I ragequit. Ignored the 2 assholes ASAP, fumed for a while, then just got up and walked away from my computer. I don't want to play League of Legends for a loooooong time... but I know I'll just play a couple more games tomorrow. Fuck.
#TeamBuLba
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-07 03:59:44
August 07 2011 03:58 GMT
#1033
+ Show Spoiler +
it is not my fault that you tried a "2rax pressure" using 15ish marines and 7ish scvs and they all died and then the 8 marines u had as reinforcements died and u wonder why u have no money or army to tech or secure an expansion IT AINT BECAUSE ZERG IS IMBA NUB
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
RaLakedaimon
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1564 Posts
August 07 2011 04:08 GMT
#1034
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm so fucking sick of little pricks in Counter Strike 1.6 and Source on ESEA I swear to god those servers have no control over what people say and its nearly impossible to boot some prick in a pug because guess what THE OTHER 3 FUCKERS ON YOUR TEAM ARE THE SAME WAY! I was fucking good at sudden attack because people helped me learn by shutting the fuck up and playing there best because its a fucking PUBLIC GOD DAMN GAME ITS NOT A SCRIM OR LEAGUE MATCH SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! the more you assholes talk shit the worse i'm gonna play because i get so upset with all the harrassment, WHY THE FUCK CANT U CUNTS ACT LIKE MOST OF US STARCRAFT PLAYERS WHO PLAY A GAME THAT REQUIRES WAY MORE FUCKING SKILL!?!?! Never wanted to learn a game so bad but be treated like shit in the process by almost everyone, ive met maybe 3 god damn cool dudes that told me to just play and not worry about those fuckers. also my fucking ears clogged and im basically been def in one ear for a week waiting on fucking coconut oil to help clean it out and i cant find a god damn job still because all the leaders in this stupid fucking country just throw the average man/woman under the bus...FUCK!!
I have to admit that did help me feel better.
Alejandrisha
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6566 Posts
August 07 2011 04:18 GMT
#1035
+ Show Spoiler +
haven't been able to get stable internet all weekend.. was supposed to play lot of games didn't get a single one in ffffffffffuuuuuuuu
get rich or die mining
TL+ Member
dreamsmasher
Profile Joined November 2010
816 Posts
August 07 2011 04:32 GMT
#1036
On August 07 2011 05:56 heroyi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2011 10:04 Achromic wrote:
Long ass rant. I just need this off my chest.
+ Show Spoiler +

Shallow girls pisses me off the most. I'm Korean and sadly, many Koreans, especially girls are on the more shallower side as our culture tend to prize beauty more than the Western culture. This is not generalization. I know this for a fact.

Guess which group of women is the shallowest. Pretty much all of the "FOB" (I hate this term and I hate using it) Asian girls, especially those obsessed with K-pop all the same. Fuck me for even being attracted to their looks, I mean a few of them are indeed attractive. And what the hell is up with those wannabe Korean "FOB's" anyway? I mean they were born here in a different Asian country yet why do they try so hard to act like something they are not? I'm not raging at them for liking Korean culture, but it's called cultural identity. I hope you value your own culture as much as you value Korea.

My rant is targeted towards my ex-"girlfriend" (I hate to call her a girlfriend) but any of you wannabe Korean "FOBs" who indulge yourselves in my culture the wrong and shallow way, please learn a few things from this. You may think that the shit below is childish and immature but you won't believe how common it is.

Dating this person is probably one of the worst mistakes I have ever made in my life, next to forgetting to block the ramp with two probes during a speedling all-in. Even if I do ever date these kinds of people again, I should wait for them to mature a bit. Hell, chances are Starcraft: Ghost will release than them maturing.

Do you think a relationship is a real life k-drama? And even so, do you think you are the main actress? Don't make me spit coffee through my nose.

A relationship is a connection between to people emotionally. Honestly, I felt no such connection. We never even talked, unless simple greetings and short exchanges of empty dialogue are worth something. Literally, this is all we've exchanged over these months I've wasted. I honestly don't give a shit about kissing, cuddling, or sex if we don't bond emotionally. There's no difference between you and a prostitute if we don't bond emotionally. Well actually there is a difference. A prostitute is cheaper.

Do you want me to chase after you? Are you infatuated with that Korean actor in the drama protecting his girl like a badass? You are one-eighth as attractive as that girl actress but sure, I can take good care of you.

Wait, why the hell should I? What have we been developing all this time we dated? The only thing I noticed were holes in my wallet. Oh and couple T-shirts and couple rings you bought online seen on dramas are worth crap. Seriously, why do you try so hard wanting us to look like a Korean couple? Are you out of your mind, is the outer 'image' of us dating that more important than our undeveloped relationship? I mean, who gives a fuck about the actual relationship. Let's just make ourselves look good in front of other people.

And please, stop coating your face. Lenses, make up, that thick shit you are wearing everyday. I mean, I liked your natural and innocent face but apparently you are not self confident. The only way to boost your self esteem is to emulate Korean idols. Seriously, girls like guys who are confident but same goes for us. Stop hiding behind pretty Korean idols and be yourself dammit.

Honestly, I can handle most of this. A girl with low self esteem? I can deal with that. What I can't deal with is your attitude. Apparently, if you coat your face with make up and wear all the things Girls Generation or F(x) or whatever they are wearing, you are just as attractive. I don't know how it equates but apparently it works out in your mind. Well it doesn't. Please don't invest so much of your money on clothes and make up and please pay for a date for once.

Your cocky attitude apparently deludes your thinking. You believe that I should chase after you since I am an average Korean (this I am, an average Korean-Canadian) and you somehow look like a Korean Idol (You don't, btw) because of your coating on your face. You never initiate conversation with me by the way and you actually had the attitude to ignore me in public more than once. We even made eye contact yet you looked away. What the fuck does dating even mean to you?

I can go on forever but I have to stop myself. I'm pissed that you actually broke up with me because you were offended by me actually speaking my mind. I never even got the chance to say all of this to you because I was just so shocked about the break up. You are breaking up with me?

This gave me a bad impression on Asian girls. As I walk down the hallway, whenever I overhear two Asian girls discussing about K-pop it automatically turns me off and I know this is wrong since not all Asians are like that.

I just need to find a better Asian girl next time. Yeah that's it. That's all I need.

Added note:
You can recite all of your favorite Korean idols' birthday in a heartbeat yet you forgot about my Birthday. Well you didn't forget, apparently writing happy birthday on my facebook solves everything. I asked from your friend, you forgot. Thanks a lot, the time I wasted with you I could have boosted myself from C to a B- SC player.

If you are offended by how I generalize these shallow people, please do forgive me. I'm just raging too hard.

Damn, I haven't raged like this since I got steamrolled by 2fac on Python.


I feel you man. Although you are one step ahead of me.

+ Show Spoiler +
Had feeling for one korean chick since I was 6. Feeling has been there since I was 16.
She always declined me for some "more" asian person
took me awhile to realize this
I am also korean. Guess I am not "korean" enough for her...

*I was gonna write up a rant. But its more emo rage if anything. Didn't wanna piss people off.





i'm an abc and i never got first generations who enjoy asian pop, especially the girl and boy bands. its so fucking artificial, contrived, and unoriginal -- they just took american pop music and made it worse
Twistacles
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada1327 Posts
August 07 2011 04:47 GMT
#1037
+ Show Spoiler +
Screw zerg and your easy race.

Terran imba? Are you kidding me? You just make drones until it's literally impossible to kill you. Infestors are so goddamn efficient you can drop 3 spines per base and make drops useless. Then you just coast the entire game until you can broodlord infestor and autowin
"If you don't give a shit which gum you buy, get stride" - Tyler
DNB
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Finland995 Posts
August 07 2011 07:42 GMT
#1038
+ Show Spoiler +
Those specific SC2 players who hold themselves in higher regard to other gamers because they think their game is somehow more difficult, thus more 'respectable' to play.

It's not. Go fuck yourself.
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9055 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-07 13:12:59
August 07 2011 13:12 GMT
#1039
+ Show Spoiler +
Most asian girls are TOO boring. There's like one girl I've met that feel right, but that was ~10 years ago in elementary school.
Vladoks
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany136 Posts
August 07 2011 15:05 GMT
#1040
+ Show Spoiler +
could this fucking year 2011 please end or get better? first i lose 2 teeth in an alcohol/stupidity induced accident, then i flunk out of university and now my mother had a stroke. what a joke of a year. fuck off 2011!
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 257 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1111
ComeBackTV 845
SteadfastSC829
TaKeTV 626
IndyStarCraft 227
Rex138
EnkiAlexander 74
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 829
IndyStarCraft 227
Rex 138
ProTech135
UpATreeSC 57
BRAT_OK 51
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39609
Shuttle 806
Mini 389
Larva 332
Rush 308
Hyuk 113
Dewaltoss 108
firebathero 83
Mong 71
Trap 43
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 25
Rock 21
Shine 17
Sacsri 13
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9881
qojqva1691
Counter-Strike
fl0m1433
Fnx 779
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1379
Khaldor1265
Other Games
FrodaN1443
Beastyqt401
XBOCT238
DeMusliM237
ArmadaUGS207
Mlord190
KnowMe127
C9.Mang0120
XaKoH 86
QueenE83
Mew2King74
CosmosSc2 11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV238
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream67
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH314
• StrangeGG 42
• Hinosc 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• Michael_bg 7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4017
Other Games
• imaqtpie518
• Shiphtur340
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 26m
CranKy Ducklings
16h 26m
Online Event
17h 26m
FEL
22h 26m
AI Arena Tournament
23h 26m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.