• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:26
CEST 23:26
KST 06:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9683 users

The Letting Off Steam Thread - Page 54

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 257 Next
Zeke50100
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2220 Posts
August 11 2011 19:17 GMT
#1061
On August 11 2011 18:15 Sarang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 13:55 Zeke50100 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I hate it when people complain about people complaining about imbalances of their own race, then complain about the imbalances of other races. It makes them look like incredible idiots.



+ Show Spoiler +
hey, i was complaining about imbalances of my own race, so i'm in the clear. ^^


+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah, I know It just irritates me people complain about imbalances, then suddenly feel superior when they have a thousand idiots on their side complaining alongside them, believing that the loudest voice is always right.
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-14 05:22:37
August 14 2011 05:21 GMT
#1062


+ Show Spoiler +

DEAR METHODIST CREDIT UNION HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MAKE A $200 DOLLAR MISTAKE AND EVEN WHEN YOU NOTICE THAT IS THE WRONG SIGNATURE AND THE WRONG MOTHERFUCKING CHECK STILL WITHDRAW FROM MY GOD DAMN ACCOUNT. IT WILL TAKE SIX WEEKS TO GET MY MONEY BACK, YET TOOK YOU ONLY 5 SECONDS AND A KEYSTROKE TO CANCEL AND DELETE THE EVENT. FUCK YOU.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
OmegaKnetus
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany431 Posts
August 14 2011 18:37 GMT
#1063
+ Show Spoiler +
seriously, fuck everyone who says terran is OP!

I'm gonnna tell you what's OP: losing 30 lings with zero control, letting a bunker go up next to your damn hatch and losing 10 drones to 3 hellions, just to hold off a 8 minutes push with a fuckton of roaches, while getting a third and having a better eco than me on top after I FE'd. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TOCHMY
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden1692 Posts
August 14 2011 22:35 GMT
#1064
+ Show Spoiler +
Im 20, my girlfriend is 16. We been together for 5 months now. She is greek and her father is a complete asshole. I rage so hard at him. She is not allowed to see me AT ALL. She is held in a tighter leash than a pitbull fighting dog.

Theres nothing I can do about it. We have to sneak to see eachother and we are lucky if we even get to spend time together for a couple of hours a week. I get so fucking mad at people who decide whats best for some1 without even asking how he/shee feels.

What right does he have to tell her what to do? Shes not 18 yet i know but he cant decide who she picks for a boyfriend or who she falls in love with.

First world problems... Fuck me....
Yoona <3 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Look! It's Totoro! ☉.☉☂
sinistrorsey2
Profile Joined August 2011
42 Posts
August 14 2011 22:43 GMT
#1065
+ Show Spoiler +
I SOMETIMES FUCKING HATE THIS GAME WHAT THE FUCK IT PISSES ME OFF SO FUCKING BAD, IM FUCKING LOSING TO FUCKING SHIT FUCKING PLAYER, AND FUCKING TERRAN THEY FUCKING MAKE MARA MARINE AND FUCKING STIM 1A TO FUCKING WIN, AND WHAT THE FUCK, GHOSTS ARE SO FUCKING RETARDED THEY FUCKING TAKE HALF THE HP OF ALL PROTOSS UNITS, AND FUCKING ARCHONS GET BASICLY ONE SHOT FROM 3 EMPS WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT, USPEND ALL OF THIS MONEY ON THIS BEEFY UNIT AND IT FUCKING DIES TO A FUCKING GHOST OR TWO, AND FUCKING ZERG THEY FUCKING CRY ABOUT FUCKING PROTOSS CHEESING AND NOT MACROING, THEN THEY FUCKING STEAL UR GAS LIKE A FUCKING FAGGOT THEN THEY FUCKING DO SOME FUCKING BULLSHIT ALLIN BECAUSE THEY DECIDED THEY DONT WANT TO FUCKING MACRO SZZZZZZZZZZZRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR AND THEY FUCKING WIN, EVEN FF AND CANNONS CANT HOLD THAT BULLSHIT AND FUCKING BULLSHIT FUCKING OPEN AREAS AT NATURAL AT MOST FUCKING OPEN MAPS.
Engore
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1916 Posts
August 15 2011 00:41 GMT
#1066
+ Show Spoiler [Starcraft 2 related!] +
I play a warm up game vs AI to practice some macro and forcefield micro. Ok i click find match and am ready to play. I get matched to a zerg which i hate playing against. On xel'naga caverns

Regardless of if i play as terran or protoss i always have trouble with zerg. Just don't have a handle on them even though i know their strategies pretty well. So i start off normal. 9 pylon 12 gate scout with probe after gate. I get to his base and see his pool already finished at 13 and think.. "wow that is wayyyyy toooo early."

Shitty thing about it is i'm in silver so it's kinda common to find uncommon shit. So you can never tell if it's some guy that doesn't know builds or is 6 pooling or something. Well a bit later sureeeeee enough here come 6 lings into my base. I had my cyber down about the time they came in but no zealot or anything yet since the gate had JUST finished.

He goes after the pylon powering it and i grab several probes and fail to "a" click and so they just sit there a second until i finally make them attack. Kill off the lings with only losing a few probes so i continue to play pretty standard. I get my zealot out to finish the wall.

Get my 14 gas, keep making probes, start warp gate research and am chrono'ing it. Get a stalker about the time 10 more lings show up. He goes after the gate since my zealot is on hold and the stalker fends them off after they get the gate pretty low.

I started 2 more gates in that time as well as make a sentry from the one i had. I finish warp gate and get a robo as well as a forge for some quick +1/1. He shows up with more lings and 5-6 roaches this next time. I have a couple stalkers and some sentires as well as my wall off zealot. And i FF the ramp and trap all his lings and kill them. Just as his roaches get off the ramp my immortal pops out. At the same time i scout his base with my observer and see no expo and only a pool, warren, evo chamber, and a spire just starting. I figured he was gonna go mass roach and then into muta so i made 3 immortals. As i move out the first time his roaches with burrow and speed sneak into my base.

I had lost my obs in his base to random spores everywhere so i had none atm. He killed most of my pylons and i had to make them over so i could get an obs. Took forever but finally did and pushed them out killing most of them.

I hid an expo on the far left top spot but he scouted it with 2 lings and ended up killing it with 10-15 lings. I figured his mutas would be out soon so i just said FUCK IT i'm going to his base and i'll kill this little zerg. So exactly what i figured happens. 6 mutas pop into my base as i get into his. I send a stalker and some probes around to all the expo's looking for his expansion.

He didn't have one. The only army he had were the muta's so i just expanded to his natural while my army killed his main. I had a bigger army at this point. 3 immortals, 4 sentries, 3 stalkers, 2 zealots and an observer.

I probably could have kill his muta's with my army but at this point i was all the way across map from him while he had killed most of my stuff and all my gates had been unpowered since i left the base. Since i knew he didn't have an expo anywhere and i made sure to not let his drones leave his base i decided to base race. Turned out to be the right call.

Thought about gg'ing when he had all my stuff unpowered and i had no obs for the burrowed roaches but i stayed in there and won not very pretty but it was fun. After the game i was so pumped to win it that way lol.

tl;dr cheesy zerg pissed me off but i hang on to win
EG | Liquid | Dignitas | FXO | SlayerS | TSL | iS | Fan of pretty much all players ^_^ | SeleCT <3 forever! Axslav <3
Indrium
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2236 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-15 07:47:34
August 15 2011 06:39 GMT
#1067
+ Show Spoiler [PVZ] +
How the fuck do I PVZ?

My PVP is solid enough to beat most masters players (I'm diamond). I have won 19 of the last 20 PVTs I've played. (Actual figure, I just checked). My win rate against Zerg is rapidly approaching 0. It's ~20%.

See, Zergs have figured out that they can just build 12 infestors and I feel like I can't do shit about it. They come out too early for templar tech to really have kicked in and I lose all my stalkers to mass ling if I try to pressure. The last game I felt like I had solid macro in, I had massive numbers of zealots and templar when

OUT OF NOWHERE BANELINGS IN MY SHIT

Dropped all of my mineral lines, killed all my zealots, and I typed out.

That one was a problem with scouting. But I can't for the life of me figure out what the problem with my vs infestor crap is. Templar don't seem to help me at all. If I turtle and live, I get rolled by ultras. I feel like there is absolutely nothing I can do in any game I play, and it's aggravating the hell out of me.

What also frustrates me is that despite the fact that Zergs can just outright kill me easily with infestors, ultras, and lings, they choose to 6 pool every other game

what the fuck

Note: this is not a comment on balance, I'm just venting
Darclite
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1021 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-15 17:38:18
August 15 2011 17:37 GMT
#1068
Regarding "innovation"

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm fucking tired of hearing about the lack of Protoss innovation being the reason they're losing. Firstly:
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT US TO DO!?
Make carriers? Motherships? Yeah, we'll win for two days when everybody reacts with "What the fuck am I playing against?" and then start losing again. What else? Air openings are figured out. DT rushes are figured out. Heavy gateway plays were figured out. Zealot/archon + blink stalker timings were figured out. Colossi are easy to handle. Ghosts and infestors counter most other things that come to mind (cause you know, they counter protoss units).

But that isn't the only stupid part. I just looked through the 75 most recent [G] threads and discovered:
8 PvP
9 PvZ
12 PvT
6 PvX
ROFL that's already 35/75, so about 50%
6 TvT
8 TvZ
5 TvP
5 TvX
So less innovation in every matchup, but not an embarrassing amount, now Zerg:
5 ZvZ
3 ZvP
3 ZvT
5 ZvX
LOL Nice Innovation Zergs!


They're fools. You should eat them.
101toss
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
3232 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-15 22:33:21
August 15 2011 22:33 GMT
#1069
On August 15 2011 15:39 Indrium wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [PVZ] +
How the fuck do I PVZ?

My PVP is solid enough to beat most masters players (I'm diamond). I have won 19 of the last 20 PVTs I've played. (Actual figure, I just checked). My win rate against Zerg is rapidly approaching 0. It's ~20%.

See, Zergs have figured out that they can just build 12 infestors and I feel like I can't do shit about it. They come out too early for templar tech to really have kicked in and I lose all my stalkers to mass ling if I try to pressure. The last game I felt like I had solid macro in, I had massive numbers of zealots and templar when

OUT OF NOWHERE BANELINGS IN MY SHIT

Dropped all of my mineral lines, killed all my zealots, and I typed out.

That one was a problem with scouting. But I can't for the life of me figure out what the problem with my vs infestor crap is. Templar don't seem to help me at all. If I turtle and live, I get rolled by ultras. I feel like there is absolutely nothing I can do in any game I play, and it's aggravating the hell out of me.

What also frustrates me is that despite the fact that Zergs can just outright kill me easily with infestors, ultras, and lings, they choose to 6 pool every other game

what the fuck

Note: this is not a comment on balance, I'm just venting

+ Show Spoiler +
I 3gate robo allin before lair tech kicks in because I can't beat zerg in the macro game
Math doesn't kill champions and neither do wards
clever_us
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States329 Posts
August 15 2011 22:38 GMT
#1070
+ Show Spoiler +
10 pools in zvz make me cry. am i supposed to scout it? cuz i feel like the lost mining time with an early scout is horrible if they play standard. Or should i hold off the six zerglings + spine crawler being built with just drones? or should i save up larvae for zerglings every time just in case? WHY AM I SO BAD
glhf <3
RedSeries
Profile Joined September 2010
United States8 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-15 23:58:10
August 15 2011 23:57 GMT
#1071
+ Show Spoiler +
OH NO. IT'S TOTALLY FUCKING COOL THAT MY ENTIRE ARMY DIED WHEN ALL YOU DID WAS SPEND SOME ENERGY. FAIR FUCKING UNIT ZERG. TAKE MY COLOSSUS WHILE YOU'RE AT IT.
American Somoa, I don't even know where that is!
boon2537
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States905 Posts
August 18 2011 06:52 GMT
#1072
Taken from my blog. If mods think this is advertising, please delete this post.
+ Show Spoiler +
Basically, I raged after I learned that I got sue for pirating porn
Ok, now I need to let off some steam. I'm 17, studying abroad in the US and living with my aunt who is a pediatric doctor. She just came to my room and said her record might get ruined forever (Some people probably doesn't want a pediatric who download porn to nurse their children. Understandable. but how can some be that judging. Sometimes I just hate people and myself.) , and, of course she is disappointed in me ( she thought I'm just an innocent nerd who plays videogames all the time. That's 99.99% true, but this incident just fucked everything up.) FUCK. If I live by myself and provide for myself, I would gladly accept this lawsuit consequence. But dragging my aunt down with me makes me feel 1million times worse. Fuck, I have tears in my eyes more than when I watch GoT + Show Spoiler +
when Ned dies
, Madoka, and Steins;Gate. DAMN IT !!!
mjf
Profile Joined April 2010
United States436 Posts
August 18 2011 06:56 GMT
#1073
+ Show Spoiler +
tl community and sc2 community as a whole are still impressed more by nukes and other explosions than actual impressive play.
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-18 12:45:32
August 18 2011 12:39 GMT
#1074
+ Show Spoiler +
I hate people. I really hate people most of the time. Like, how can they be so utterly incompetent, and stupid? I want to punch 1/5th of the persons I meet in the face, and I would like to rip 2/5th of those people's throat. Yes, I have quite a temper, but seriously, Y U SO RETARDED
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
CodECleaR
Profile Joined November 2010
United States395 Posts
August 18 2011 18:01 GMT
#1075
+ Show Spoiler +
Fuck this game, congrats zerg on having to build 1 unit that beats 50 army compositions. Fuck you and have fun dying to 8 gate pushes 90% of the time because ur 1 dimensional and can only do infestor roflmao. Die in a fucking fire
How do you beat a terran who's hardcore turtling off 3 base? Flip him on his back and walk away."
rtsAlaran
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany383 Posts
August 18 2011 19:19 GMT
#1076
+ Show Spoiler [team games] +

OMFG!!! they see i get cannon rushed - he get support with lings to give vision and safe his STUPID FUCKING PROBE!!1!!! my teammates want to help me and try to kill the pylon at the bottom of my base... instead of going for the probe and the lings...

OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG
zEMPd
Profile Joined June 2011
Angola259 Posts
August 18 2011 19:23 GMT
#1077
+ Show Spoiler +
Teamliquid...what have you become...ive been lurking for years and just recently made an account...to be honest..this site has gone to dirt...admins ban for almost everything they can...this is basiclly now a toned down 4chan with alot of sc2 in it...my little pony threads? Come on are you guys fucking 5 years old...gg TL...4chan +1...TL 0
viralintruder
Profile Joined August 2011
Jamaica140 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-18 19:47:15
August 18 2011 19:42 GMT
#1078
On August 19 2011 04:23 zEMPd wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Teamliquid...what have you become...ive been lurking for years and just recently made an account...to be honest..this site has gone to dirt...admins ban for almost everything they can...this is basiclly now a toned down 4chan with alot of sc2 in it...my little pony threads? Come on are you guys fucking 5 years old...gg TL...4chan +1...TL 0


+ Show Spoiler +
I don't think bitching after you've been warned in a thread is the best course of action.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Xaerkar
Profile Joined January 2011
United States230 Posts
August 18 2011 19:48 GMT
#1079
+ Show Spoiler +
SCHOOL STARTING IN 4 DAYS, NO MORE FUCKING STARCRAFT 2 IT'S PRETTY MUCH HELL FROM 7 AM TO 6 PM WORST SHIT EVER, THEN I HAVE ABOUT 3 HOURS OF HW AND I AM TOO TIRED TO DO ANYTHING ELSE AFTERWARDS, I STILL HAVE LIKE 20 HOURS WORTH OF SUMMER WORK THAT I DON'T WANT TO DO BUT I NEED TO START VERY SOON OMFG I HATE SCHOOL SO MUCH DAMN SCHOOL ARGH!
Steel
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Japan2283 Posts
August 18 2011 19:53 GMT
#1080
On August 19 2011 03:01 CodECleaR wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Fuck this game, congrats zerg on having to build 1 unit that beats 50 army compositions. Fuck you and have fun dying to 8 gate pushes 90% of the time because ur 1 dimensional and can only do infestor roflmao. Die in a fucking fire



+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK YOU ITS THE ONLY VIABLE COMPOSITION WE HAVE WE DONT HAVE ANY FUCKING CHOICE TO DO THIS OR ELSE WE DIE. YOU HAVE PLENTY OF GOOD UNITS MAYBE GET CREATIVE INSTEAD OF 8 GATING LIKE A NOOB. ALL PROTOSS ARE LIKE YOU. MAYBE IF YOU'D SPEND LESS TIME 8 GATING AND MORE TIME PRACTICING PRESSURE EXPAND BUILDS I'D PLAY MORE FUN GAMES INSTEAD OF JUST WINNING WITH LINGS AND ROACHES (BECAUSE WE HAVE NO GOOD OTHER MID GAME UNITS BTW)
Try another route paperboy.
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 257 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
JuggernautJason79
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 190
Dewaltoss 106
Hyuk 68
Bale 14
League of Legends
Doublelift2653
Counter-Strike
Fnx 781
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King87
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5423
Khaldor881
Liquid`Hasu701
Other Games
summit1g7589
FrodaN2536
shahzam427
KnowMe402
C9.Mang0189
UpATreeSC120
ArmadaUGS107
Trikslyr50
ZombieGrub40
PPMD35
CosmosSc2 23
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV268
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream64
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH370
• davetesta2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21217
Other Games
• imaqtpie905
• Shiphtur238
Upcoming Events
OSC
35m
CranKy Ducklings
12h 35m
Online Event
13h 35m
FEL
18h 35m
AI Arena Tournament
19h 35m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 35m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.