• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:52
CEST 06:52
KST 13:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7578 users

The Letting Off Steam Thread - Page 51

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 257 Next
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-05 09:21:42
August 05 2011 09:17 GMT
#1001
You know what really grinds my gears?!
+ Show Spoiler +
Fucking commercials. They act like we are all brain dead and treat the people that they want to buy their products with NO respect at all. I like to try to vote with my dollars, and if I see a stupid, insulting commercial for a company/business, I will not shop there. I refuse to let them think for one second that I might walk into their store because of their advertising. This is why I will never buy a Snuggie or any gimmicky foods from Taco Bell. Their commercials are for morons.

Also, how friggin dumb does someone have to be to drink Coors Light?! First of all, it tastes like swill, but second, they keep advertising things like "Look, the can turns blue when it is cold!" WTF?! You mean you cannot touch the damn can and tell if it is cold or not?! Then the next commercial is "New windows on the cases so you an see the blue and tell if it is cold!"

WHAT?!?!?!?

What is next, "A siren to put on your fridge that connects to the box which senses through the window for Blue so that it can set off an alarm so that you don't even have to look to see if your swill is cold!"

I hate commercials. Like the great Bill Hicks once said..."If you are in marketing or advertising, please, kill yourself. This is not a joke, kill yourself."
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
August 05 2011 10:09 GMT
#1002
+ Show Spoiler +
Fuck that cunts of teachers that failed me on uni so I have to study the whole august.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Dee-Kej
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Sweden191 Posts
August 05 2011 10:39 GMT
#1003
+ Show Spoiler +
Fucking smokers!

Sitting in my room, having fun drawing/playing games/whatever when SUDDENLY, I smell cigarettes! WTF?!?! I live in my own one-room apartment, haven't touched a cigarette in my life, and don't usually hate on smokers (not good for you, but whatever, their loss of health and money) but THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY! 5-6 times PER DAY I can fucking smell cigarettes in my room! Like the fucking heat wasn't enough to make me hate my room, now I can't even breathe (relatively) clean air! Worst part is that I have NO FUCKING CLUE WHO IT IS!!!! I can't go knock on someones door and smack them over the head for being a pain in the ass, because the smell comes from the fucking ventilation!!!! Yeah, that's right, the vent. We had our ventilation checked in the entire building a couple of weeks ago, and since then I've had to smell those cigarettes almost every fucking day!

Thankfully it hasn't happened while I've had friends over (yet), but is it does... FUCK!



99 posts now... Hopefully I get that letter from school soon so I can make another blog. I hate the fact that I'm so f-ing lazy and haven't done anything to progress in programming the past weeks. Fuck. I do not want to fucking fail another fucking program which makes me redo ANOTHER fucking year in college. I just want those points so I can get the money that everyone else gets for free and not having to work my ass off while studying.


Oh well, steam let out. Soon time for Boxer vs Yellow. Today I will make something delicious for dinner, and not the usual pan pizza.


....now the smell again!
FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Going progame(make)r!!
Linz
Profile Joined February 2011
Belgium151 Posts
August 05 2011 12:41 GMT
#1004
Positive steam inc.
+ Show Spoiler +

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG FINALLY:
[image loading]

I tought I would get promoted at the start of S3, but being back in diamond made me a sad panda. But now, after beating many, many masters, I'm finally there! CHEERS TO MYSELF!!
(this could be in the blogs sections, but I suck at writing blogs)

RAGING HATERS GONNA HATE
"The plural of anecdote is not data."
YouGotNothin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States907 Posts
August 05 2011 16:24 GMT
#1005
GAH!!!!

+ Show Spoiler +

I am so fucking stupid I am taking a week vacation starting next week and never told my major professor about it because he was going to be out of town at that time too and I didn't want him to think I was slacking on my research (which I am... damnit). I told a couple of other students in my building about my vacation and now somehow apparently my boss knows. Someone fucking told him! GODAMNIT who the fuck tells those things when I told everyone it was a secret!!! If I had just told him from the start it wouldn't have been a big deal but now I am leaving in 4 days and he apparently knows. Now I have to tell him that I essentially was dishonest to his face and just suffer the consequences! He has the shortest fucking temper and is a complete douchebag when he is angry! FUCK FUCK FUCK why can't people keep their mouth's closed! I can't not tell him because then he will know that I can't be trusted. But telling him is going to suck balls because there is no good reason for me to be telling him this so late! Either way I'm fucked in the ass!

And also apparently my major professor may be leaving my university next year to get another job somewhere else which will leave me shit out of luck and probably set back my projected graduation date wayyyy back FUCK, why did I decide to get a PhD.

Well that felt kind of good but *sigh* I am still gonna have to grow some balls and tell him at some point today, FUCK!
I got nothin'...
Sarang
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia2363 Posts
August 05 2011 16:54 GMT
#1006
+ Show Spoiler +
Damnit, forgot to research siege mode and lost that TvZ. I won the other two games as well, so I would have won three in a row if it weren't for that stupid mistake. =(


"Killer helped me feel better before coming to the arena. He told me to say that." - Bomber
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
August 05 2011 17:06 GMT
#1007
On August 05 2011 21:41 Linz wrote:
Positive steam inc.
+ Show Spoiler +

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG FINALLY:
[image loading]

I tought I would get promoted at the start of S3, but being back in diamond made me a sad panda. But now, after beating many, many masters, I'm finally there! CHEERS TO MYSELF!!
(this could be in the blogs sections, but I suck at writing blogs)

RAGING HATERS GONNA HATE

Congratulations Linz
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Neliz
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden18 Posts
August 05 2011 21:01 GMT
#1008
Random rant at the heat of the moment about Cluedo and golf
+ Show Spoiler +
I fucking hate people who cheat. Which brings me to my next point, i hate my whole FUCKING family for cheating at cluedo, and then I get yelled at for calling them on it. FUCKING BS!
And I hate golf too, shitty boring sport that my dad tells me I have to play. i fucking hate it, it's not fun at all

Excuse me for my french
It's a fap!
Kaiwa
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Netherlands2209 Posts
August 05 2011 21:06 GMT
#1009
+ Show Spoiler +
Fucking jezus... 3 base turtle terrans. 1 bad engagement and my 5 base means nothing anymore... GOD
시크릿 / 씨스타 / 에이핑크 / 윤하 / 가비앤제이
ZaaaaaM
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands1828 Posts
August 06 2011 11:38 GMT
#1010
+ Show Spoiler +
I just lost two games in a row to the same guy. He went zealot/archon. I as z went roach infestor. I was on 4 base, he was on 2. He was floated 1k+ recourses I kept mine under 400, AND I STILL FUCKIGN LOSE TWO AND ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE. at the moment this is the most bullshit game ive ever played, done with it for a week
no dude, the question
Arkio
Profile Joined July 2011
United States29 Posts
August 06 2011 12:14 GMT
#1011
+ Show Spoiler +
My fuckin' family is ruining my life. Parents got divorced, and where does my college money go? TO THE FUCKING LAWYERS! Smart idea, let's fuck over my life so you can have some money in your life. I'll see you fucked over when I get my job later after I finish schooling and shit and then fuck you over when you need somewhere to stay. I'm glad at least one of my parents can actually pay for my college education (albeit barely). Thanks pops, at least your still being civil about this entire thing. Mom's just acting like a bloody dumbass, Jesus Christ I hope my mom becomes homeless and has to crawl back for forgiveness.

3 years after I finish high school and now I actually want to go back to school and what does my mother do? Fucking goes to trial with my dad and tries to to take all his money. Smart, now how the hell am I supposed to go to school mother? Hmm how?!?! Dumbass.
yoowzup
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden12 Posts
August 06 2011 12:18 GMT
#1012
+ Show Spoiler +
DEAR LORD I WONDER WHY U CREATED 4V4 WHEN ITS SO OBVIOUSLY THE WORST KIND OF SHIT EVER KNOWN TO MANKIND. SERIOUS I HAVENT WON A SINGLE 4V4 THIS SEASON, AND ALL I WANT IS JUST A TINY LITTLE PROMOTION TO MASTERS SO I CAN HAVE A NICE ESTETIC PROFILE, BUT NOIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU GOTTA HOOK ME UP WITH THE WORST TEAMMATES EVER AND LET ME GO FUCKING CRAZY OVER IT YES I AM SO MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD but thanks for letting me stay in diamond 1v1 that shit is awesome
Perseverance
Profile Joined February 2010
Japan2800 Posts
August 06 2011 12:25 GMT
#1013
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
<3 Moonbattles
Tippecanoe
Profile Joined May 2011
United States342 Posts
August 06 2011 13:43 GMT
#1014
I hate it when people vent on the internet..FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Mowr
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden791 Posts
August 06 2011 17:15 GMT
#1015
+ Show Spoiler +
AAAAAAAAAAAH I SPILLED TEA ON MY BAAAALLLSS
Kill one man and they'll call you a murderer. Kill an army of men and they'll call you a general. But kill all men and they'll call you a god.
Xova
Profile Joined November 2010
United States342 Posts
August 06 2011 17:24 GMT
#1016
+ Show Spoiler +
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, I work at buffalo wild wings and I start my first day off of training tonight (saturday 8/6) and THERES A FUCKING UFC FIGHT, like god damn it all. I still forget things on the menu and have a hard time when its busy, THEN THEY SCHEDULE ME FOR THE MOST POPULAR NIGHT TO GO TO THEIR STUPID FUCKING RESTAURANT -_-;
If you're a Starcraft fan, you're an Lim Yo Hwan fan.
CurLy[]
Profile Joined August 2010
United States759 Posts
August 06 2011 17:26 GMT
#1017
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44043847/ns/world_news-south_and_central_asia/t/us-troops-die-afghanistan-many-unit-killed-bin-laden/#.Tj14NGFZF2F

This country makes me so mad. Republicans, congress, pointless warsA!$#ORK@Q:#ALRK:WELRK
Great pasta mom, very Korean. Even my crown leans to the side. Gangsta. --------->
Belha
Profile Joined December 2010
Italy2850 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-06 17:51:17
August 06 2011 17:48 GMT
#1018
This is about my patch 1.3.6 experience in masters PvZ, so if you're a Z, juist do not read it. if you re a P, share your pain please.
+ Show Spoiler +

I'm FKING TIRED OF THIS MATCH UP, is so much a freaking JOKE. Is so freaking unbalanced right now, that I CAN'T FIND A FKING PRO OWNING THE MATCH UP, every mothafker pro protoss is getting beated by Z players, that is not even funny. Months ago, Z's WERE WHINNING IN EVERY FKING THREAD, AND NO ONE SAID A THING. What did they get?? THE BEST FKING SPELLCASTER IN THE FREAKING GAME. YEAH BABY, WARPED STORMS WERE IMBA, RIGHT?? WHO THE FUCK CARES, NOW Z GOT ALMOST INSTA DEFENSIVE FKING FUNGAL, AT LEAST INSTA IN THE FKING "I GOT TURBO YOU KNOW?" CREEP. BUT WHO CARES, IF A P NOW WHINE A FREAKING LITTLE BIT, EVERY FKING NOOB OUT THERE (LIKE 95% OF THE USERS, YEAH THOSE FKERS WHO DEBATE IN THE STRAT FORUM SAYING "HEY IM FKING TOP PLATINUM SO IM ALMOST PRO", JESUS CRIST GET THE FUCK OUT) COMPLAIINS SAYING "WHATS UP? U HAVBE THE IMBA DEATH BALL!!". WTF!! DEATH MY ASS AFTER THAI FOOD. MAXED ARMY AGANIST TERRAN WITH GHOST, GG. MAXED ARMY AGANIST Z WITH FUNGAL AND BROODS, GG.
OK, OK,....ill chill. Now on the PvZ shit. 4 new fking maps. And which map the tourneys choose to use??? YEAH ONE WITH THE SHITTIEST FKING OPEN NATURAL. SOMETIMES I THINK MOST ADMINS OF TOURNEYS ARE Z. AND OF CURSE ALL DUMBS TERRAN AGREE BECAUSE THE CAN ABUSE THE FKING MAP TOO.
OKOK, ill chill again. PvZ...IMPOSIBLE TO PLAY IN ANY OPEN NAT MAP. CHECK EVERY FKING PRO, THE HAVE NEGATIVE RECORD AGANIST Z.
YOU LET THEM HATCH FIRST? OK PRESSURE WITH CANNON? YOU NEED TO MICRO THE PROBE, THEY ONLY NEED TO FKING CLICK THE PROBE AND THE CANNON AND GG, YOU ARE SO FKING BEHIND. SO U NEED MORE SKILL THERE
OK ANOTHER GAME: U NEED TO BLOCK THEIR FAST EXPO...SO BASICALLY U NEED TO MICRO YOUR PROBE, THEY CAN CLICK THE PROBE TO AUTO ATTACK, YOU NEED TO PLAY BETTER THAN THEM TO EVEN THE GAME, FKING AGAIN.
OK ANOTHER GAME: ONCE 2 LING ARE OUT YOU GET FKING BLIND TILL YOU COMMIT TO HALLUCINATION OR ROBO, THEY CAN SCOUT WITH TONS OF SHIT, BUT U, HAHAHAH, U (WHO ARE TAKING A LATER EXPO, FKING BEHING IN ECO) NEED TO SACRIFICE PROBES TO SCOUT A FKING THING, A FKING EXPENSIVE UNIT COMPARED TO A LING, TRYING TO HIDE IT, AND AVOID GET SPOTED BY A LING, THE MOTHER FKING KING AT DENYING SCOUT IN PVZ, JESUS, WHAT A STUPID SHIT. SO , AGAIN, U NEED MORE SKILL THAT UR OPPONENT TO BE EVEN IN SCOUTING.
OK ANOTHER GAME: What if the Z player have the same skill of you, and denies you scout?? YOU GET FKING MORE BEHIND, AND BLIND. THATS FKING WHY MOST P PLAYERS PLAY SOME KIND OF ALL IN. AND THE STUPIDS Z'S EVEN COMPLAIN, OMFG.
SO, you're behind in eco, AND FKING BLIND. You take your expo and its time to:
FKING PRAY TO NOT GET BUSTED BY A TRILLION OF LINGS (I SAW EVEN THE OH MIGHTY HUK LOSE TO THIS BECAUSE COMPETENT Z KOREANS DENIED EVERY SCOUT POSIBLE WITH MULTIPLE PROBES), OR A FKING EARLY ROACH WARREN, OR WHATEVER SHIT THE Z CAN THROW YOU JUST WITH 1A. AAAAND, OF CURSE, YOU NEED TO MICRO LIKE A MADMAN TO TRY TO KEEP THE GAME THE MOST FUKING EVEN POSIBLE.
OK, THANKS GOD THE FKING Z LET ME EXPAND. BUT WHO CARES. AGAIN, IF HE IS NOT ENOUGH STUPID, WITH 6 LING ( 150 FKING MINERALS TO TAKE ALL EARLY GAME MAP CONTROL AND SCOUT ANY SHIT COMING). AND OF CURSE, HE IS AHEAD. PRAY TIME AGAIN. He can drone like mad, and once your hallucination/obs find it, you need to fking all in or your'e fucked, UNLESS YOU PLAYED LIKE A TOTAL KAMIKAZE AND FOCUS ON YOUR ECO AND DID LESS FORCES. HOWERVER IF YOU DID THAT, AND Z DO THE 1A FKING KING OF PUSHES (YEAH THE STUPID ROACH LING SHIT THAT EVEN ALLOWS THE Z TO TAKE A 3RD, HAHA), GAME OVER BABY. So, if the Z got a shitload of drones, AND A 3RD, you need to FKING PUSH, PRESS, SOMETHING OR YOU RE BEHIND AS FKING HELL. And, if he went infestor ling, you 're really FUCKED UP, COSE YOU WENT FAST ROBO. OH YES, AND PRAY HE'S NOT RUSHING MUTA, COSE IF YOU WENT ROBO, RIGHT NOW, YOU RE LOSING PROBES!!! AND OF CURSE, IF YOU WENT ROBO, AND HE'S GOING MASS ROACH, WHO THE FUCK CARES, YOUR INMORTALS ARE GONNA MAKE A SHIT AGANIST A SHITLOAD OF THOSE STUPID SUPER CHEAP FKING 1A UNIT.
So basically, right now, in summary, YOU NEED TO FKING HAVE MUCH MORE SKILL THAT YOUR LADDER-EVEN Z OPPONENT TO WIN A PVZ. WHAT A FKING JOKE, WTF ARE U WATCHING BLIZZ?? JESUS FKING CRIST.
Chicken gank op
XazXio
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States356 Posts
August 06 2011 17:48 GMT
#1019
+ Show Spoiler +
Dear lordy lord do I hate pop and rap. I personally think that this modern day bullshit is not even music at all, its the sound when Satan farts (that's called auto-tune). Now if you are not musically sheltered like me and you actually grew up with good music instead of this crap then kudos to you. However if you did unforgivably live in a litter box your entire life and all you have for music is cat shit then I feel sorry for you, but that still doesn't make up for you being an ignorant asshole!

I don't really care what music you listen to, I don't hate you for listening to shit, I mean my gf listens to that shit that I hate so much and I don't hate her. However when you start acting like an asshole and force you shit down other peoples throats and say how its the best stuff in the world (that's snapple bitches.) then I start to get pissed off. For one I don't listen to your shit for a reason because it sucks, so don't try and force me to listen to it unless you really want to lose a few teeth and to have a couple broken records at hand. The shit you call music is just auto-tune and meaningless lyrics about stupid bullshit that happened in their life or telling you over and over what day it is. I don't give two shits about fucking hoes or smoking hash so keep your assnuts to yourself mother fuckers.

But I havn't even hit the main reason why I hate rap and pop, I hate it because rap and pop killed rock. They knocked them off the radios and were never relentless to bring them back and only when they did we needed the tag "Classic" like wtf its not that old it isn't fucking Classical now if anything deserves to be called Classic its that old music. Then came along MTV and fucked rock even more by only showing rap and pop shit through the 80's, what assfuckingness. Please rock have a comeback because you cannot die you are the voice against the man and right now we need it more than anything.

Ps rap is for Fuckingcuntsuckingmotherfuckerpussylickingdickhumpingcatgrindingfacetwatingbullshiteatingmongolianclusterfucks that think that living like a Gangster is brand new...todays Ganger was yesterdays rock stars....
How does food become poo?
PaC_
Profile Joined April 2011
Austria25 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-06 18:10:07
August 06 2011 18:09 GMT
#1020
+ Show Spoiler +
GOD DAMN IT I LOST TO THAT FUCKING TERRAN HE IS SO FUCKING BAD WHHAHAHAA HATE MYSELF FOR THAT SO MUCH FUCKING TERRANS HATE THEM ALL BITCHES
Competition is in the nature of the game. You won a championship? Gratz. Go back to practicing, because if you don't you are going to be competed away. That's it.
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 257 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft254
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft658
PiGStarcraft254
RuFF_SC2 193
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 225
Stork 187
Leta 128
Hyuk 79
PianO 74
Bale 19
Icarus 9
yabsab 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
League of Legends
JimRising 684
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox705
C9.Mang0275
Westballz42
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor617
Other Games
summit1g7957
Coldzera 820
Sick125
ViBE80
ArmadaUGS39
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick772
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2142
League of Legends
• Lourlo1117
• Stunt401
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 9m
Online Event
6h 9m
FEL
11h 9m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.