• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:41
CEST 13:41
KST 20:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8759 users

The Letting Off Steam Thread - Page 49

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 257 Next
drdreggor
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden207 Posts
July 31 2011 14:01 GMT
#961
+ Show Spoiler +
OMFG!!

Never fucking EVER gonna eat spicy food again! Was out on an afterwork the other day and the bitch everybody is in love with decided to go to the Thai resturant cause it's sooooo good! Stupid motherfucker (I love thai food lol).

I ask for a little bit of chili and the retard pours like 2 chili fruits in it. I get home and sleep 1½ hour because I'm up all night SHITTING FUCKING FIRE TURDS! FUCK IT HURTS! Then I go up at 4:30 to get on the bus to work and I have to take a fucking crapper for the 8th time and its a 1 hour bus drive, thought I was gonna die.

Have you ever cried because your ass hurts so much when take a crap? I have, and its not as fun as it sounds lol, Im only gonna eat fucking YOUGHURT for the rest of my life!
Wake up Mr. Freeman, wake up and smell the ashes.
jello_biafra
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United Kingdom6642 Posts
July 31 2011 21:15 GMT
#962
+ Show Spoiler +
Fuck Zerg (BW)

That is all
+ Show Spoiler +
The road to hell is paved with good intentions | aka Probert[PaiN] @ iccup / godlikeparagon @ twitch | my BW stream: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/jello_biafra
n.DieJokes
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3443 Posts
August 01 2011 05:16 GMT
#963
On July 31 2011 23:01 drdreggor wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
OMFG!!

Never fucking EVER gonna eat spicy food again! Was out on an afterwork the other day and the bitch everybody is in love with decided to go to the Thai resturant cause it's sooooo good! Stupid motherfucker (I love thai food lol).

I ask for a little bit of chili and the retard pours like 2 chili fruits in it. I get home and sleep 1½ hour because I'm up all night SHITTING FUCKING FIRE TURDS! FUCK IT HURTS! Then I go up at 4:30 to get on the bus to work and I have to take a fucking crapper for the 8th time and its a 1 hour bus drive, thought I was gonna die.

Have you ever cried because your ass hurts so much when take a crap? I have, and its not as fun as it sounds lol, Im only gonna eat fucking YOUGHURT for the rest of my life!

LOL I laughed so hard, Good story man, thanks
MyLove + Your Love= Supa Love
jeeeeohn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States1343 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-01 08:24:31
August 01 2011 08:22 GMT
#964
+ Show Spoiler +
erglglglg, I'm trying to buy the Strokes' new album but everytime I have the money the store is out of copies and everytime they have copies I don't have the money. But today the stars aligned--except now I have to get a new pair of headphone because BOTH my cheapo sets died. Overall though it's a pretty okay day.


Edit:

+ Show Spoiler +
Machu Picchu is such an amazing song, T_T
If you can't jam with the best, then you have to slam with the rest.
Pieismyign
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States176 Posts
August 01 2011 08:51 GMT
#965
+ Show Spoiler +
HOLY FUCKING SHIT WOULD YOU 14 YEAR OLDS STOP FUCKING MAKING OUT EVERY CORNER OF THE STREET. I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU KISSING I JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN AND TALK BUT NO YOUR LIPS ARE TOO BUSY TOGETHER. ALSO STUPID FUCKING TEENAGE GIRLS THINKS THEIR IN LOVE AND WHEN THEIR IMMATURE BFS FUCKING IGNORE OR ABUSE THEM THEY CRY AND WHINE HOW THEYRE NOT THEIR PERFECT TYPE. GET A FUCKING MIND. ALSO I LOVE HOW I ATTRACT THE GIRLS I DONT WANT TO DATE BUT THE GIRLS I LIKE I CAN NEVER ATTRACT. STUPID FUCKING FRIENDS NEVER INVITE ME TO ANYWHERE. ALL MY FUCKING GUY FUCKING GUY FRIENDS PLAY LOL AND THAT GAME IS SO BORING. I TRY TO GET THEM TO PLAY SC2 BUT THEY SAY THEIR COMP CANT HANDLE IT SO I TELL THEM TO PLAY ON LOW. THEY HAVE NO RESPONSE. WTF? IM SO FUCKING PISS AT MYSELF BECAUSE I CAN NEVER GET OVER THE LADDER FEAR. BLIZZARD SHOULD ALREADY MAKE LAN BECAUSE I HATE WAITING BECAUSE OF LAG INBETWEEN MATCHES. THEY SHOULD ALSO ALLOW YOU TO AUTOFIND MATCHES THAT DO NOT MEAN ANYTHING. WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE FOUL SO MUCH IN STREET BASKETBALL AND WHEN I CALL FOUL, THEY DISAGREE AND WE HAVE TO MATCH AND NO ONE CAN MAKE A SHOT. ALSO WHY THE FUCK CANT I SLEEP TONIGHT, OH BECAUSE I DRANK 3 FUCKING CUPS OF TEA AND NOW IM HERE RAGING ABOUT LIFE. ITS FUCKING 4 45 AND I HAVE TO DO SHIT IN A FEW HOURS. IN 3 PM I HAVE TO GO OUT AND HANG OUT BUT I DIDNT GET ENOUGH SLEEP ANYWAYS THIS WEEKEND IM SO FUCKING SCREWED. ALSO WHY DO I HAVE FUCKING SUMMER READING HOMEWORK, THAT SHIT SUCKS AND THE BOOK IS SO BORING. ALSO WHY ISNT MLG FINALS A BO7 BECAUSE A DOUBLE ELIMINATION FINALS IS SO ANTICLIMATIC.EVERYTHING ENDED IN A BO7 AND MMA COULD'VE HAD A COMEBACK IN A BO7. I JUST SPENT MY WEEKEND WATCHING MLG AND THE FINALS ENDED SO QUICKLY. ARE YOU SHITTING ON ME? I HATE PEOPLE CALLING ME GAY FOR WEARING SKINNY JEANS. CAN YOU STOP BEING FUCKING ANNOYING, HOLY SHIT. PEOPLE SHOULD JUST SHUT UP BECAUSE SKINNY JEANS DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE SMALL PENIS OR BALLS. IT JUST MEANS YOU LOSE SPERM, GO FUCKING LEARN SOMETHING. I ALSO KNOW IM SKINNY, ITS THE WAY THINGS ARE AND I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE ARE LIKE YOU'RE SO SKINNY. DO YOU ReALLY THINK IVE NEVER HEARD THAT BEFORE. OMFG. ALSO WHY AM I NOT TALENTED. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO BE A KPOP STAR BUT NO, I CANNOT FUCKING DANCE OR SING FOR LIFE. I DONT WANT TO TAKE DANCING LESSONS BECAUSE IM EMBARRASSED AND MY VOICE IS SO BROKEN IT CAN'T EVEN SING. WHY AM I NOT FUCKING SIX FEET YET. IM FUCKING 5'11 AND IM 14. WHY CAN'T I JUST BE SIX FEET SO I CAN FEEL GOOD BECAUSE THERE COULD BE A CHANCE I MIGHT NOT GROW ANYMORE. TO END IT ALL WHY CANT I FIND A SC2 BUDDY, VIRTUAL OR R/L IDC.
3Form
Profile Joined December 2009
United Kingdom389 Posts
August 01 2011 14:21 GMT
#966
hahah pieismyign, that was amazing!!!
+ Show Spoiler +
I wish I was little bit taller, I wish I was a baller. I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her. I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a '64 Impala
Xadar
Profile Joined October 2010
497 Posts
August 01 2011 15:35 GMT
#967
Alot of balance whine and sc2 rage:
+ Show Spoiler +
seriouly, WHAT THE FUCK did fucking blizzard think when they createt fucking imba colossus???? when there are fucking like 5 colossus i cant do shit as zerg unless i have like 10 broodlords but even they they still burn my ground army in 5 seconds
i mean 30 damage splash at a ridiculously high attackrate is just imba, and at 3 attack upgrade they murder EVERYTHING in no time, how can they be balnced in any way????
also fucking blik stalker, how am i possibly suppsoed to beat them as zerg?? they counter everything i can possibly build, roaches die, hydras die, lings die, they 3 combined fucking dont stand a chance and infester get sniped fucking easy
seriously how can a 100 apm protoss noob put up an even fight with me when i am playing at 200 apm injecting counterattacking, creespspreading, scouting??? doesnt FUCIKNG MATTER CAUSE HE CAN JUST BUILD COLOSSI AND ATTACK and still stand a very good chance although im a 100 times better RTS player than him wtf
Also i FUCKING HATE those dumb ass people wo say "uhh we need more Koreans at MLG they play sooo good, i wanna suck their dick" no fuck, we need a good foreign tournament for the west where they can compete against each other and not a GSL 2 which is held for 1 weekend in america. really , go watch gsl when you want to see koreans dominate, MLG should be for foreigners imo ( no im not a racist we just need local tournaments for a western scene to grow but alot of retards dont seem to get this
also, how is blue flame 2 shotting workers in tvz possibly anywhere near balanced???
you need to have no skill to drop 2 hellions and click on a worker, while you need to be a god as z to hold a blue flame drop without losing your whole eco, how could blizzard be so stupid as fuck and make an upgrade which gives them +10(!!!!!) damage vs ligh, basically denying the use of any zerglings and murdering eco with 2 shots with a ridiculous splash damage
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
August 01 2011 15:46 GMT
#968
+ Show Spoiler +
Met this girl in France when i was there for a college thing for the month of July. We really liked each other but her living in PA and me in MD (3 hr drive), coupled with the fact that she has a boyfriend who's obviously in PA so closer to her means we can't do anything. I've met up with her back in the US already and she basically said she wished it could work but right now it can't. SO FUCKING FRUSTRATED. I know what she means and i don't blame her at all, but this sort of shit always happens to me. Just hope she gets into Georgetown next year so we can be relatively close again...we're like so meant for each other. Well whatever, steam is blown off
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Whole
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States6046 Posts
August 01 2011 20:48 GMT
#969
work rant.
+ Show Spoiler +
I stayed up a little later than usual last night. Whatever, I didn't have work tomorrow or for the next 4 days, so if I woke up late it didn't matter. I wake up at 1 in the afternoon, go eat breakfast, go surf Teamliquid for about an hour. Now it's 3 PM. Okay, time to play SC2 basically all-day. I have no work, no obligations, nothing to do. This is fucking great. I start school in about a week, so I better make the best of the rest of my summer.

I do my last F5 rounds on my tabs before I launch SC2. My phone rings. It's my mom. Maybe she is offering food or something. Why would it possibly be anything else? I answer. "Hey I need you to take someone's place today." (My mom is also my employer.) Okay. I don't have a problem working or taking people place...UNLESS THEY FUCKING CALL ME 30 MINUTES BEFORE THE SHIFT I NEED TO TAKE. Holy fuck. I wake up with a specific plan to do nothing, and PEOPLE SHIT ON IT BY CALLING ME TO TAKE THEIR PLACE LAST MINUTE. Well...since my mom is my employer, I have to go or she'd come home and eventually make me. FUCK. I JUST WANT MY COWORKERS TO FUCKING CALL ME A DAY OR TWO BEFORE. NOT 30 MINUTES. When I call in because I need to do a school project or something, I do it A FUCKING WEEK before. What do I get? FUCKING 30 MINUTES NOTICE. BULLSHIT. And now I'm off to work. FUCK.
Sarang
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia2363 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-02 16:56:16
August 02 2011 16:47 GMT
#970
+ Show Spoiler +
So for some fucking reason sc2 map editor won't fucking save anything.

I worked on my map and saved that fucking thing TWICE before I quit, under two different names. Logged back in and neither of those are up to date.

Fuck this.

EDIT: So I just tried again with some small changes, and this time they saved. What the fuck? I DEFINITELY did not forget to save the first time (in fact I saved numerous times to both files), so why the hell would it save now and not before?

God fucking damn it. I spent ages on that map tonight. FUCK.
"Killer helped me feel better before coming to the arena. He told me to say that." - Bomber
Mowr
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden791 Posts
August 02 2011 20:44 GMT
#971
+ Show Spoiler +
AAAAAARGHHHHH I spilled hot tea on my balls
Kill one man and they'll call you a murderer. Kill an army of men and they'll call you a general. But kill all men and they'll call you a god.
Looky
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1608 Posts
August 02 2011 20:45 GMT
#972
On July 31 2011 23:01 drdreggor wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
OMFG!!

Never fucking EVER gonna eat spicy food again! Was out on an afterwork the other day and the bitch everybody is in love with decided to go to the Thai resturant cause it's sooooo good! Stupid motherfucker (I love thai food lol).

I ask for a little bit of chili and the retard pours like 2 chili fruits in it. I get home and sleep 1½ hour because I'm up all night SHITTING FUCKING FIRE TURDS! FUCK IT HURTS! Then I go up at 4:30 to get on the bus to work and I have to take a fucking crapper for the 8th time and its a 1 hour bus drive, thought I was gonna die.

Have you ever cried because your ass hurts so much when take a crap? I have, and its not as fun as it sounds lol, Im only gonna eat fucking YOUGHURT for the rest of my life!


man thai food is the best.
Deadeight
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1629 Posts
August 02 2011 20:49 GMT
#973
+ Show Spoiler +
PROOOOOOOOMMOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!


And now I'm hear nothing is different.
Broesly
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Romania157 Posts
August 02 2011 20:51 GMT
#974
I hate Kinga
WhiteDog
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France8650 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-02 20:59:34
August 02 2011 20:51 GMT
#975
+ Show Spoiler +
It's been a year now and I just can't get this image of my wife doing things with another out of my mind.
The image come and go once in a while, everyday or everyweeks, and each time I freeze and shake with feeling rage and nausea. It feel like I will never be able to touch her anymore, and then it fade away...
"every time WhiteDog overuses the word "seriously" in a comment I can make an observation on his fragile emotional state." MoltkeWarding
Z3kk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4099 Posts
August 02 2011 20:55 GMT
#976
+ Show Spoiler +
AAARRRRRGH there is so much work to be done but I'm sooooooo bored and I do not want to start this at all lol...... so much work.....but I'm so freaking bored I'm about to pass out/fall asleep or something .... but there's SO MUCH WORK GAH

also pieismyign's rant is hilarious lol
Failure is not falling down over and over again. Failure is refusing to get back up.
Dynamaxion
Profile Joined August 2011
United States31 Posts
August 02 2011 20:59 GMT
#977
All I want to do with my life is play SC2. Nothing else seems as fun/worthwhile. I would rather cheese some rager in masters league than hang out with my boring-ass friends. I feel like, after getting into Starcraft, I'm similar to a tweaker; nothing else is or ever will be as good. Putting my dong in a vagina is no longer as enjoyable to me as putting down a Nexus at my natural. Girls I used to hook up with will call me up and unless I'm on a losing streak and crying about infestor imba I won't leave my house to go screw them. SC2 has ruined my life.
....Anyone want to do some 2's?
TuxThePenguin
Profile Joined March 2011
32 Posts
August 02 2011 21:05 GMT
#978
+ Show Spoiler +
Sometimes Laddering on SC2 makes me want to ┻━┻ ︵╰(°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
stormchaser
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada1009 Posts
August 02 2011 21:08 GMT
#979
+ Show Spoiler +
The ladder is the most annoying shit sometimes. All terrans can do is bunker rush the shit outta everyone.
Versioned
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom73 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-02 21:17:44
August 02 2011 21:09 GMT
#980
+ Show Spoiler +
ok STOP UPLOADING 10+ PHOTOS OF YOUR FUCKING SELF EVERY GOD DAMN DAY ON FACEBOOK YOU VAIN MOTHERFUCKING SHIT CUNT I DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT YOU POSING LIKE A FUCKING SON OF A BITCH ON YOUR BED EVERYDAY BECAUSE YOU MOVED YOUR HAIR FLICK 2CM TO THE FUCKING RIGHT GET THE FUCK OFF FACEBOOK AND INSTEAD OF TAKING PICTURES OF YOURSELF ALL DAY DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE, YES THIS IS COMING FROM A NERD BUT IT PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF

FUCK MORDEKAISER


GOD DAMN THAT WAS NICE
There is a theory which states, that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly dissapear and be replaced by something even more inexplicable. There is another theory that this has already happened.
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 257 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko355
ProTech124
SpeCial 114
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16268
firebathero 1937
Bisu 1274
Hyuk 660
Horang2 597
BeSt 310
Larva 237
Mini 231
EffOrt 190
Light 173
[ Show more ]
Soma 145
Leta 92
ZerO 92
Mong 82
Barracks 80
Rush 80
Snow 55
Pusan 52
Killer 47
Sea.KH 39
ToSsGirL 38
Sharp 34
zelot 32
NaDa 32
Shinee 32
Aegong 32
Mind 29
Yoon 24
Sexy 24
sorry 19
Bale 19
Sacsri 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
JulyZerg 11
Noble 9
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 398
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss894
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1151
Khaldor1019
Other Games
gofns34622
singsing2084
olofmeister1170
B2W.Neo285
Livibee122
Mew2King84
ArmadaUGS50
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream236
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH143
• StrangeGG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 20m
OSC
10h 20m
CranKy Ducklings
22h 20m
Online Event
23h 20m
FEL
1d 4h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.