• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:27
CEST 08:27
KST 15:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8463 users

2011 - What are you Reading? - Page 19

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 49 Next All
ZessiM
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom232 Posts
April 24 2011 20:32 GMT
#361
On April 25 2011 04:05 anatem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2011 03:36 Manit0u wrote:
On April 15 2011 13:17 Dude. wrote:
On April 15 2011 09:17 Ilikestarcraft wrote:
Well I'm taking an intro to ethics class and first started off with Plato's Apology and Crito. Then we moved on into Aristotle's Nicomachean Ethics. Which moves into Kant's Grounding for the Metaphysics of Morals which leads to Mill's Utilitarianism. What I learned from the class is how each major theory developed as a reaction to the other. Kant's theory was a reaction against Aristotle's virtue ethics, well not it specifically but the approach of ethics at the time which it belonged too and Mill's theory was a reaction against Kant's deontological ethics. I think if you're interested in moral philosophy those 3 texts should be where you start. Currently in ethics right now those 3 are the major theories.

I think the Apology and Crito are good to start with first just because they give a good introduction to it all and they're both short to read if you haven't yet. http://classics.mit.edu/Plato/apology.html http://classics.mit.edu/Plato/crito.html I personally liked Crito because it was my first introduction to philosophy in general and its what got me interested in it. Also just a heads up Grounding for the Metaphysics of Morals can be quite difficult to read at times.


Awesome man, thank you. I really appreciate the overview and map you've laid out for me. I'm going to start reading Apology and Crito tonight. =D Thanks again! =D


+ Show Spoiler +
On top of that, you could also take a look at axiology. What's particularly interesting there, is the ever-lasting dilemma: Are values (like "right", "wrong" or "beauty" since axiology deals primarily with ethics and aesthetics) objective or subjective? Do we create them or do they already exist and we just discover them?
It's especially interesting in some modern concepts like cloning, abortion, in-vitro, euthanasia etc.

For some study in modern philosophy, including ethics and general thoughts about what does it mean to be human, I'd like to refer to you the book I posted earlier in this thread: Genesis by Bernard Beckett. It's easy to read and delivers some of the very interesting questions within modern philosophy in the form of a Sci-Fi novel. Highly recommended.

Back on topic:

Just finished:

Metro 2033 by Dmitry Glukhovsky - absolutely amazing. 600 pages of Fallout atmosphere.

Now reading:

Metro 2034 by the same author - after the first 100 pages it seems even better than the previous one, which is quite an accomplishment in itself.

[image loading]

Also:

[image loading]

I'm through 2/3rds of the series right now. One of the best comic book series ever. Highly recommended for all comic book/Star Wars/KotOR fans.

Edit:


+ Show Spoiler +
On April 15 2011 09:23 Hardister wrote:
Just finished : Dune Messiah
[image loading]

Working on: Children of Dune
[image loading]

Next: God Emperor of Dune
[image loading]


Then I plan on finishing the series from there. I really love these books.


I suggest you finish it there. The rest of the books aren't this good (I didn't even enjoy GEoD as much as the first three). No need to get frustrated.


i strongly disagree.

God Emperor is actually the best book in the series.

after years of convoluted argumentations, the argument i've come to when there's people who think it's quite bad is that they don't get the fucking point.

the next two books are basically one book in two volumes, anf they're both amazing, though they're not so stand-alone as the others of the series, they're pretty difficult, and they end in a cliffhanger. still, without them, Dune would be just some random incredibly entertaining and well written scifi series, instead of the cult literature it has become.

the final chapter to end the series written by Frank's son and that other guy requires a read of their Butlerian Jihad series, which is pretty weak. the dune chapter 7 thing to end Frank's series though is pretty good, and acceptable as an ending, aka it makes sense and i fits with the original series, which it should since they wrote it based on unfinished manuscripts left by Frank. (also, their eprequel series are a decent read, and a must for a Herbert fan)

if you read so far, finish the whole series

I just finished the first book and found it a little bit disappointing, considering the praise that is heaped on it. My main problem was that I found Paul Atreides incredibly dull. It was very difficult to care about what happened to him. It's a shame because the surrounding cast of characters are far more interesting and the fictional universe in which the story is told I thought was brilliant! I enjoyed it, overall, but I find it strange that Herbert could create such a fascinating world and put such a boring character at the centre.
Riku
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States1064 Posts
April 24 2011 21:29 GMT
#362

I am currently reading A Clash of Kings!

:3

I finally got the Sword of Ice and Fire series for Christmas (it's been on my wishlist for a while)!

Creative Director, CEO at Stumbling Cat, Writer for Broken Joysticks - Twitter: @RikuKat
Enki
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2548 Posts
April 24 2011 21:35 GMT
#363
Last Read:
A Fighter's Mind
[image loading]
Enjoyed this alot, was very informative. He cover's a lot of ground here, from olympic caliber wrestling, to ultramarathon runners, and goes into the mental thinking in each one.

Reading Now:
With the Old Breed
[image loading]
Don't think this needs an introduction here. I actually had this on my bookshelf for awhile now but watching The Pacific made me want to pick up alot.

Reading Next:
Don't know, as I said before I change my mind on this constantly. Probably one of the following though.

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
"Practice, practice, practice. And when you're not practicing you should be practicing. It's the only way to get better. The only way." I run the Smix Fanclub!
ohGr
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden42 Posts
April 24 2011 21:39 GMT
#364
Last read: Theory and Reality: Metaphysics as Second Science by Staffan Angere

Currently reading: The Stranger by Albert Camus and The New York Trilogy by Paul Auster.

Next to read: Haven't got a clue, waiting for Chuck Palahniuk's next book Damned, but it won't be out until autumn so I need a few books in between. Will probably re-read something I've all ready read.
He's not dumb, he's just neural parasited by a retarded infestor.
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17850 Posts
April 27 2011 16:31 GMT
#365
On April 25 2011 05:32 ZessiM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2011 04:05 anatem wrote:
On April 25 2011 03:36 Manit0u wrote:
On April 15 2011 13:17 Dude. wrote:
On April 15 2011 09:17 Ilikestarcraft wrote:
Well I'm taking an intro to ethics class and first started off with Plato's Apology and Crito. Then we moved on into Aristotle's Nicomachean Ethics. Which moves into Kant's Grounding for the Metaphysics of Morals which leads to Mill's Utilitarianism. What I learned from the class is how each major theory developed as a reaction to the other. Kant's theory was a reaction against Aristotle's virtue ethics, well not it specifically but the approach of ethics at the time which it belonged too and Mill's theory was a reaction against Kant's deontological ethics. I think if you're interested in moral philosophy those 3 texts should be where you start. Currently in ethics right now those 3 are the major theories.

I think the Apology and Crito are good to start with first just because they give a good introduction to it all and they're both short to read if you haven't yet. http://classics.mit.edu/Plato/apology.html http://classics.mit.edu/Plato/crito.html I personally liked Crito because it was my first introduction to philosophy in general and its what got me interested in it. Also just a heads up Grounding for the Metaphysics of Morals can be quite difficult to read at times.


Awesome man, thank you. I really appreciate the overview and map you've laid out for me. I'm going to start reading Apology and Crito tonight. =D Thanks again! =D


+ Show Spoiler +
On top of that, you could also take a look at axiology. What's particularly interesting there, is the ever-lasting dilemma: Are values (like "right", "wrong" or "beauty" since axiology deals primarily with ethics and aesthetics) objective or subjective? Do we create them or do they already exist and we just discover them?
It's especially interesting in some modern concepts like cloning, abortion, in-vitro, euthanasia etc.

For some study in modern philosophy, including ethics and general thoughts about what does it mean to be human, I'd like to refer to you the book I posted earlier in this thread: Genesis by Bernard Beckett. It's easy to read and delivers some of the very interesting questions within modern philosophy in the form of a Sci-Fi novel. Highly recommended.

Back on topic:

Just finished:

Metro 2033 by Dmitry Glukhovsky - absolutely amazing. 600 pages of Fallout atmosphere.

Now reading:

Metro 2034 by the same author - after the first 100 pages it seems even better than the previous one, which is quite an accomplishment in itself.

[image loading]

Also:

[image loading]

I'm through 2/3rds of the series right now. One of the best comic book series ever. Highly recommended for all comic book/Star Wars/KotOR fans.

Edit:


+ Show Spoiler +
On April 15 2011 09:23 Hardister wrote:
Just finished : Dune Messiah
[image loading]

Working on: Children of Dune
[image loading]

Next: God Emperor of Dune
[image loading]


Then I plan on finishing the series from there. I really love these books.


I suggest you finish it there. The rest of the books aren't this good (I didn't even enjoy GEoD as much as the first three). No need to get frustrated.


i strongly disagree.

God Emperor is actually the best book in the series.

after years of convoluted argumentations, the argument i've come to when there's people who think it's quite bad is that they don't get the fucking point.

the next two books are basically one book in two volumes, anf they're both amazing, though they're not so stand-alone as the others of the series, they're pretty difficult, and they end in a cliffhanger. still, without them, Dune would be just some random incredibly entertaining and well written scifi series, instead of the cult literature it has become.

the final chapter to end the series written by Frank's son and that other guy requires a read of their Butlerian Jihad series, which is pretty weak. the dune chapter 7 thing to end Frank's series though is pretty good, and acceptable as an ending, aka it makes sense and i fits with the original series, which it should since they wrote it based on unfinished manuscripts left by Frank. (also, their eprequel series are a decent read, and a must for a Herbert fan)

if you read so far, finish the whole series

I just finished the first book and found it a little bit disappointing, considering the praise that is heaped on it. My main problem was that I found Paul Atreides incredibly dull. It was very difficult to care about what happened to him. It's a shame because the surrounding cast of characters are far more interesting and the fictional universe in which the story is told I thought was brilliant! I enjoyed it, overall, but I find it strange that Herbert could create such a fascinating world and put such a boring character at the centre.


That's probably because this book isn't about Paul Atreides
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
GhostBusters
Profile Joined July 2010
United States198 Posts
April 27 2011 16:42 GMT
#366
Percy Jackson and the Olympians both series ( around 7 will be out b4 2012 ). And Dune series, at least until the original author stopped writing them.
Yut, bellybuttons.
Engore
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1916 Posts
April 27 2011 16:52 GMT
#367
I'm awaiting to read Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin. And ya its because i watched the hbo series. I haven't read a book in about 2 years since "The Giver" so i'm kinda excited to get this book soon :D
EG | Liquid | Dignitas | FXO | SlayerS | TSL | iS | Fan of pretty much all players ^_^ | SeleCT <3 forever! Axslav <3
ZessiM
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom232 Posts
April 27 2011 16:57 GMT
#368
On April 28 2011 01:31 Manit0u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2011 05:32 ZessiM wrote:
On April 25 2011 04:05 anatem wrote:
On April 25 2011 03:36 Manit0u wrote:
On April 15 2011 13:17 Dude. wrote:
On April 15 2011 09:17 Ilikestarcraft wrote:
Well I'm taking an intro to ethics class and first started off with Plato's Apology and Crito. Then we moved on into Aristotle's Nicomachean Ethics. Which moves into Kant's Grounding for the Metaphysics of Morals which leads to Mill's Utilitarianism. What I learned from the class is how each major theory developed as a reaction to the other. Kant's theory was a reaction against Aristotle's virtue ethics, well not it specifically but the approach of ethics at the time which it belonged too and Mill's theory was a reaction against Kant's deontological ethics. I think if you're interested in moral philosophy those 3 texts should be where you start. Currently in ethics right now those 3 are the major theories.

I think the Apology and Crito are good to start with first just because they give a good introduction to it all and they're both short to read if you haven't yet. http://classics.mit.edu/Plato/apology.html http://classics.mit.edu/Plato/crito.html I personally liked Crito because it was my first introduction to philosophy in general and its what got me interested in it. Also just a heads up Grounding for the Metaphysics of Morals can be quite difficult to read at times.


Awesome man, thank you. I really appreciate the overview and map you've laid out for me. I'm going to start reading Apology and Crito tonight. =D Thanks again! =D


+ Show Spoiler +
On top of that, you could also take a look at axiology. What's particularly interesting there, is the ever-lasting dilemma: Are values (like "right", "wrong" or "beauty" since axiology deals primarily with ethics and aesthetics) objective or subjective? Do we create them or do they already exist and we just discover them?
It's especially interesting in some modern concepts like cloning, abortion, in-vitro, euthanasia etc.

For some study in modern philosophy, including ethics and general thoughts about what does it mean to be human, I'd like to refer to you the book I posted earlier in this thread: Genesis by Bernard Beckett. It's easy to read and delivers some of the very interesting questions within modern philosophy in the form of a Sci-Fi novel. Highly recommended.

Back on topic:

Just finished:

Metro 2033 by Dmitry Glukhovsky - absolutely amazing. 600 pages of Fallout atmosphere.

Now reading:

Metro 2034 by the same author - after the first 100 pages it seems even better than the previous one, which is quite an accomplishment in itself.

[image loading]

Also:

[image loading]

I'm through 2/3rds of the series right now. One of the best comic book series ever. Highly recommended for all comic book/Star Wars/KotOR fans.

Edit:


+ Show Spoiler +
On April 15 2011 09:23 Hardister wrote:
Just finished : Dune Messiah
[image loading]

Working on: Children of Dune
[image loading]

Next: God Emperor of Dune
[image loading]


Then I plan on finishing the series from there. I really love these books.


I suggest you finish it there. The rest of the books aren't this good (I didn't even enjoy GEoD as much as the first three). No need to get frustrated.


i strongly disagree.

God Emperor is actually the best book in the series.

after years of convoluted argumentations, the argument i've come to when there's people who think it's quite bad is that they don't get the fucking point.

the next two books are basically one book in two volumes, anf they're both amazing, though they're not so stand-alone as the others of the series, they're pretty difficult, and they end in a cliffhanger. still, without them, Dune would be just some random incredibly entertaining and well written scifi series, instead of the cult literature it has become.

the final chapter to end the series written by Frank's son and that other guy requires a read of their Butlerian Jihad series, which is pretty weak. the dune chapter 7 thing to end Frank's series though is pretty good, and acceptable as an ending, aka it makes sense and i fits with the original series, which it should since they wrote it based on unfinished manuscripts left by Frank. (also, their eprequel series are a decent read, and a must for a Herbert fan)

if you read so far, finish the whole series

I just finished the first book and found it a little bit disappointing, considering the praise that is heaped on it. My main problem was that I found Paul Atreides incredibly dull. It was very difficult to care about what happened to him. It's a shame because the surrounding cast of characters are far more interesting and the fictional universe in which the story is told I thought was brilliant! I enjoyed it, overall, but I find it strange that Herbert could create such a fascinating world and put such a boring character at the centre.


That's probably because this book isn't about Paul Atreides

The story centres around him though... He's the main protagonist
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
April 27 2011 16:59 GMT
#369
On March 20 2011 12:01 Pinkie wrote:
Reading
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
For school, thought it was pretty good. Ill check out her other works sometime

[image loading]
+ Show Spoiler +
For school. Really brought the Holocaust to a personal level.

[image loading]
+ Show Spoiler +
For school, really dislike it so far. Although it is much more humorous than other Shakespeare I've had to read, it is so complex that I am dreading impending tests...

[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
Finally a book for personal enjoyment. Really love this book, so well thought out and intelligent.

some of the stuff he described in Night actually made me feel like dying

that book is so ..good
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
ToxNub
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada805 Posts
April 27 2011 17:21 GMT
#370
I'm reading "The Deadhouse Gates", and "My Booky Wook".

I liked and disliked the first one (Gardens of the Moon), for various reasons, but I've heard that it's the worst book in the series so I'm going to give the second one a shot.

My Booky Wook is utterly retarded, and I'm still trying to figure out why I should care about Russell Brand, but it was recommended to me by a friend because they thought I had a lot in common with a sexual deviant/joker like him.
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
April 27 2011 21:12 GMT
#371
Currently reading The Stand by King.

Book is amazing, I haven't liked a book this much in quite a long time.


Tox, I read most of Erikson's serries as well, I really don't like it that much though.
Drolla
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom389 Posts
May 11 2011 10:49 GMT
#372
Strip Jack by Ian Rankin
[image loading]
JesusOurSaviour
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Arab Emirates1141 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-11 11:30:02
May 11 2011 11:29 GMT
#373
Will be reading:
[image loading]

Need to read everyday or I will fail Med:
[image loading]
PreliatorMax
Profile Joined May 2011
Philippines37 Posts
May 11 2011 11:45 GMT
#374
I am reading some books written by Robert Green, the titles are:

33 Strategies of war
48 Laws of Power
Art of Seduction

I finished reading both 33 Strategies and 48 Laws and currently reading Art of Seduction.

If ever I have the time I would like to read Game of Thrones.
In the service... one must always choose the lesser of two weevils.
Krzycho
Profile Joined July 2007
Poland442 Posts
May 11 2011 11:45 GMT
#375
Last read [image loading]

Reading :[image loading]
Will probably read another part of the Witcher saga after this.
Enki
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2548 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-11 11:49:44
May 11 2011 11:48 GMT
#376
Last Read:
With the Old Breed
[image loading]
This is what war is all about, sheer brutality. Some scenes in the book were quite graphic, but if you haven't read it yet, don't put it off any longer, it's fucking amazing.

Reading Now:

The Looming Tower: Al-Quada and the Road to 9/11
[image loading]
Due to recent events, decided to finally start this. Already extremely interesting, learned tons about Bin Ladens father and how Al-Quada was beginning to form.

Reading Next:
Picked this up at a bookstore awhile, have been curious about it for a long time.
[image loading]
"Practice, practice, practice. And when you're not practicing you should be practicing. It's the only way to get better. The only way." I run the Smix Fanclub!
Candide
Profile Joined November 2010
456 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-11 11:52:12
May 11 2011 11:51 GMT
#377
[image loading]

I don't read too many "modern" books tbh So i haven't read anything recently, I re read alot of old books like 1984/Candide/pride prejudice. etc.
EdSlyB
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Portugal1621 Posts
May 11 2011 11:54 GMT
#378
Hmmm.

1) The Hobbit
2) The Fellowship of the Ring
3) The Two Towers

I'm in a Tolkien mood.
aka Wardo
PkP
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden54 Posts
May 11 2011 12:16 GMT
#379
[image loading]

Rereading it, I remember how I got the chills when I was little and first red it. Please relive to the expectations lol...
Growing old is mandatory, growing up is volunteery!
Unbeliever
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia22 Posts
May 11 2011 12:39 GMT
#380
Jesus christ, this is hard to get through.
[image loading]

Almost as difficult as this one that I only recently finished.
[image loading]
No no, Mr. Superman no here
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 134
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2287
GuemChi 601
Leta 156
Bale 36
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
Noble 17
sSak 12
Icarus 10
Dota 2
febbydoto19
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King193
Other Games
summit1g7675
C9.Mang0264
Happy179
Sick161
ViBE87
Trikslyr28
ceh90
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick483
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter146
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2204
League of Legends
• Lourlo1256
• Stunt454
Other Games
• Shiphtur496
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 33m
Patches Events
9h 33m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.