• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:54
CEST 04:54
KST 11:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7898 users

Your first Computergame - we asked on the Street - Page 16

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 35 Next All
Smorrie
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands2955 Posts
January 05 2011 13:57 GMT
#301
My very first game was Pong, which I played at my uncle

Our first computer at home was a C64, followed up by many others. I really can't recall my first game ever played on the C64, even though my favorite C64 game of all times would be Labyrinth (based on the movie Labyrinth).

Our first actual PC was an IBM PS/2 286 :D I think the very first game I played on there was STUNTS (the racing game). Prince of Persia was really popular those days as well, and I personally liked Stellar 7 & Prehistoric Man (lol) a lot too. The 2 best games I've played on that machine, but came out a bit later I think, were definitely Wolfenstein 3D & Civilization.

Some honorable mentions that didn't fit in my little story here: Dune 2 (Amiga), WarCraft 1 multiplayer through crosslink cable :D
It has a strong technique, but it lacks oo.
LittLeD
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden7973 Posts
January 05 2011 13:57 GMT
#302
NES: (From age of 5 to 8 maybe) Super Mario Brothers
Gameboy Colour: (Age of 7 to 11-12) Pokemon blue
Nintendo 64: (age of 8 to 13) Mario 64
PC: (Age of 9 and til today) Warcraft 2 or diablo 1

The note within the parentheses is the perdiod I used the playing medium.
☆Grubby ☆| Tod|DeMusliM|ThorZaiN|SaSe|Moon|Mana| ☆HerO ☆
crudo
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany36 Posts
January 05 2011 13:58 GMT
#303
damn these guys cant talk german, wtf
this is sad
Robinsa
Profile Joined May 2009
Japan1333 Posts
January 05 2011 14:02 GMT
#304
I think it was prince of persia or some lion king game I had before that. Remember how my dad always hadto help me in Prince of persia! ^^
4649!!
dANiELcanuck
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada217 Posts
January 05 2011 14:17 GMT
#305
First computer game was probably Minesweeper, first REAL game was the Diablo. I've been hooked since, blast you, Blizzard!
anatem
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania1369 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-05 14:39:05
January 05 2011 14:19 GMT
#306
Prince of Persia and Lemmings were the first two computer games i played, in '91 i think it was, can't remember which was first though (pop was hard as hell man :D )

then i started 'real' gaming with Mario, Duck Hunt, Mahjong et. al. on a NES i got from germany in '93

during these times ('92'ish onward) i'd usually go with whatever allowance money i had and play Golden Axe on this sega machine that was in some bar in my grandparents' town, hella good times getting made fun of by the random drunks in there while trying to own it up with the dwarf or chick while my friend that used to come with me and dualplay when we had some spare coins was trying to get in on my action ^^

ps: Lemmings video:


guy commenting on the vid:
+ Show Spoiler +
a very fucking aggrevating game indeed, just watching it its fucking getting me pissed, and the dude is winning lol.

yes it was
'Tis with our Judgements as our Watches, none / Go just alike, yet each believes his own.
Whey
Profile Joined December 2010
8 Posts
January 05 2011 14:19 GMT
#307
Diablo II
FaCE_1
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Canada6185 Posts
January 05 2011 14:24 GMT
#308
On January 05 2011 22:43 Almisael wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2011 21:57 FaCE_1 wrote:
Tapper :D
[image loading]

There was another one when u was a mouse running through a level jumping on garbage and other stuff without getting cough by some cats... don't remember the name T__T


guess you mean alley cat:

[image loading]

insanely hard game (at least at those times) with some mini games you have to complete.

OH SHit !! Yeah :D that was so hard
n_n
Keldrath
Profile Joined July 2010
United States449 Posts
January 05 2011 14:32 GMT
#309
my first video game i ever played was Mortal Kombat on the Sega Genesis, man i was like 3 at the time i cant believe i remember it. it was either that or sonic the hedgehog but i remember for sure i played both on the genesis and it was my first video game ever.
If you want peace... prepare for war.
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-05 14:33:55
January 05 2011 14:33 GMT
#310
On January 05 2011 09:07 Reborn8u wrote:
pole position, commodore 64 When I was 4 my dad owned a bar and I used to play hogans alley quite a bit. (It's that shooting game in Back to the future)

[image loading]


MAN! I totally played that too !!! wow thats crazy though I think my first first game was definitely Paperboy on the C64 for my 22 year old self. I think I played that when I was 6 or so.

[image loading]
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
SYNC_qx
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany197 Posts
January 05 2011 14:37 GMT
#311
my first real pc game was lego racers T.T
TheKing
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia186 Posts
January 05 2011 14:44 GMT
#312
Mario on the NES
pvzvt
Profile Joined October 2009
Israel2097 Posts
January 05 2011 14:49 GMT
#313
On January 05 2011 21:57 FaCE_1 wrote:
Tapper :D
[image loading]

There was another one when u was a mouse running through a level jumping on garbage and other stuff without getting cough by some cats... don't remember the name T__T

alley cat
great game
i say we dust off and nuke it from orbit
inn5013orecl
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States227 Posts
January 05 2011 14:50 GMT
#314
Military Madness on the Turbo Graphx 16. I loved this game.

i live with a korean who doesnt play sc...wtf
Nexi
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia182 Posts
January 05 2011 14:52 GMT
#315
This game sticks out in the memory banks as one of my first.

zingmars
Profile Joined April 2010
Latvia189 Posts
January 05 2011 14:52 GMT
#316
Well, good question. First videogame I played was on PC (when I was 2-3), and it was mario-like (or so I remember. People who I've asked about it said the same thing, however nobody seems to remember the name at all *sadface*). (And yes, the only thing I remember from me being 2-5 years old was that video game. Innit kind of sad?). First Console game I think was Dino Crisis (the 2nd one on PS1). (yeah I kind of skipped the whole Nintendo nonsense, didn't attract me much).
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." -- Thomas Watson
Captain Mayhem
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Sweden774 Posts
January 05 2011 14:58 GMT
#317
Microsoft Soccer, came with our Win95 computer.

Holy hell was it bad.
Gravity is just a theory anyway.
Late
Profile Joined August 2007
Latvia418 Posts
January 05 2011 15:08 GMT
#318
The first game I ever played was Bomberman, followed by Lode Runner, Battle City and loads of other NES titles, even though I was 4, I remember them clearly. The first game I completed was Shining Force II at the age of 7.
BuuGhost
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands340 Posts
January 05 2011 15:22 GMT
#319
Its either Mario on the Nintendo or Tomb Raider on the PS1 for me.
"Kinda like this thing but there’s something you should know, I just came to say hello."
lindn
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden833 Posts
January 05 2011 15:29 GMT
#320
[image loading]
i was scared shitless
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 228
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 222
Terrorterran 17
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm232
League of Legends
Doublelift6055
JimRising 770
Counter-Strike
taco 275
Other Games
summit1g12169
C9.Mang0359
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1247
BasetradeTV165
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP152
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo240
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 6m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 6m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 6m
Replay Cast
20h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.