• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:47
CEST 14:47
KST 21:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8864 users

Arizona is Insane - Page 9

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
MLG_Wiggin
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States767 Posts
July 16 2010 08:41 GMT
#161
On July 16 2010 17:22 Sultan.P wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2010 16:29 w_Ender_w wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +


A very old video of a testimony before congress regarding the 2nd Amendment, if anyone is interested.


Damn, that was a crazy story. I still can't help to think though that the only reason that madman was able to do that harm was because of your right to have guns in the US. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/06/28/supremecourt/main6626538.shtml?tag=contentMain;contentBody. The woman instead addresses the issue that she wasn't able to carry a gun to defend herself but I think misses the point that in a society where firearms are banned the chances that these killing sprees will happen is so much less frequent.

She is right about the purpose of the second amendment. Makes you wonder why it shouldn't be read as to make available anti-aircraft missiles to defend yourself against the government as well

The only thing I can say about guns in the U.S. is that it's unfortunate we have them and it's also unfortunate that they are practically impossible to get rid of. Instead, we let James Bond wannabes and potential serial killers free access to weapons and have people like me pray we won't get shot during the course of our normal day. Having guns so protected in this country only means that there will be more innocent lives lost; screw the original intent of the amendment, it's out-dated.


By all means, join the Brady Campaign, do whatever you think you need to do to repeal the amendment. I can only give you my personal experience with it (though I feel like I have good ground to stand on here). I work with police (I'm an EMT). I also concealed carry legally in my state. I've personally used my weapon to defend myself. I'd love a world where guns aren't needed, however, the person I trust to defend myself first is not a faceless police officer in an overworked station 20 minutes away. It's me. In a real situation, I have one person to rely on when it comes to my safety and the safety of my loved ones.

An ideal world where we all have no weapons would be lovely. But there would also have to be no crazy people. No gangs, no violent offenders, and no wars. When you can promise me all those things, I'll gladly give away my gun. In the meantime, I'm thankful that I live in a country where I can carry a weapon, so I can at least be adequately able to defend myself against criminals that don't care if I'm a pacifist, don't care if I'm a good person, and don't care if I'm against gun possession or anything like that.

Free access to weapons does not exist because we allow law abiding citizens to have weapons. Access to weapons is something criminals have always had since time immemorial. Do you really think some crazed guy committed to killing random people is going to be stopped because we stop the people who actually obey laws from getting guns?

Do you really think that the fact that you can buy a gun after registering it, a waiting period, and a background check, is what caused some psycho to kill people?
@DBWiggin, SC2 ref
threehundred
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada911 Posts
July 16 2010 08:54 GMT
#162
when her children or family friends start getting shot (and them firing back) will people like her come to their senses.

but hey firearms aren't the worst thing in the world... they don't solve problems either though
KimTaeyeon MEDIC MU fighting! ^^;;
RA
Profile Joined October 2008
Latvia791 Posts
July 16 2010 09:04 GMT
#163
America has gone to extremes once again. For me it would be unaccaptable.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
July 16 2010 09:12 GMT
#164
holy shit that op video was so ridiculous I thought this was just some joke parody thread.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Schnake
Profile Joined September 2003
Germany2819 Posts
July 16 2010 09:44 GMT
#165
Maybe taking it to the next step and making it mandatory to carry a gun will prevent future incidents like that. When everybody is armed, shooters won't stand a chance, don't you agree?
"Alán Shore" and "August Terran" @ LoL EUW - liquidparty
Tdelamay
Profile Joined October 2009
Canada548 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-16 10:09:11
July 16 2010 10:03 GMT
#166
Does she work for a weapon company?

If everyone had guns, won't there be more friendly fire? If the criminal assume their victim has a gun, won't they just shoot them on sight - I can imagine a bank robbery where a normal person tries to pull a gun out and it ends the whole thing in a massacre.
This road isn't leading anywhere...
Nyovne
Profile Joined March 2006
Netherlands19141 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-16 10:12:29
July 16 2010 10:07 GMT
#167
On July 16 2010 13:42 Crushgroove wrote:
Least informed thread I've ever read. Some posters seem to have a few facts and documentation to reinforce their arguments, but for the most part...

If you hold an opinion, you're entitled to it. But If you honestly don't know how you arrived at said opinion, please refrain from spreading misinformation, or what *may be* misinformation, until you have done a little research.

Let me quote and put some emphasis by those means on this wisest of posts and which contents every poster and participant in this community should adhere to.
ModeratorFor remember, that in the end, some are born to live, others born to die. I belong to those last, born to burn, born to cry. For I shall remain alone... forsaken.
yema1
Profile Joined May 2010
Iceland101 Posts
July 16 2010 10:16 GMT
#168
Those who are against guns are the ones who don't need them. Americans don't know how lucky they are to have this right, it's sad to see how many people here are against carrying a weapon for self defence. Freedom may not be what serves your best interests, but I will sure as hell defend liberty.
Dont tread on me
Ricjames
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Czech Republic1047 Posts
July 16 2010 10:23 GMT
#169
Hahaha this really got me cracking up. What else can they come up with...this is just so ridiculous and those people are even paid for stupid bullshit like this. What a shame, really...
Brood War is the best RTS that has ever been created.
Qwerty.
Profile Joined May 2010
United States292 Posts
July 16 2010 10:44 GMT
#170
On July 16 2010 17:41 w_Ender_w wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2010 17:22 Sultan.P wrote:
On July 16 2010 16:29 w_Ender_w wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEJFAvA-ZUE


A very old video of a testimony before congress regarding the 2nd Amendment, if anyone is interested.


Damn, that was a crazy story. I still can't help to think though that the only reason that madman was able to do that harm was because of your right to have guns in the US. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/06/28/supremecourt/main6626538.shtml?tag=contentMain;contentBody. The woman instead addresses the issue that she wasn't able to carry a gun to defend herself but I think misses the point that in a society where firearms are banned the chances that these killing sprees will happen is so much less frequent.

She is right about the purpose of the second amendment. Makes you wonder why it shouldn't be read as to make available anti-aircraft missiles to defend yourself against the government as well

The only thing I can say about guns in the U.S. is that it's unfortunate we have them and it's also unfortunate that they are practically impossible to get rid of. Instead, we let James Bond wannabes and potential serial killers free access to weapons and have people like me pray we won't get shot during the course of our normal day. Having guns so protected in this country only means that there will be more innocent lives lost; screw the original intent of the amendment, it's out-dated.


By all means, join the Brady Campaign, do whatever you think you need to do to repeal the amendment. I can only give you my personal experience with it (though I feel like I have good ground to stand on here). I work with police (I'm an EMT). I also concealed carry legally in my state. I've personally used my weapon to defend myself. I'd love a world where guns aren't needed, however, the person I trust to defend myself first is not a faceless police officer in an overworked station 20 minutes away. It's me. In a real situation, I have one person to rely on when it comes to my safety and the safety of my loved ones.

An ideal world where we all have no weapons would be lovely. But there would also have to be no crazy people. No gangs, no violent offenders, and no wars. When you can promise me all those things, I'll gladly give away my gun. In the meantime, I'm thankful that I live in a country where I can carry a weapon, so I can at least be adequately able to defend myself against criminals that don't care if I'm a pacifist, don't care if I'm a good person, and don't care if I'm against gun possession or anything like that.

Free access to weapons does not exist because we allow law abiding citizens to have weapons. Access to weapons is something criminals have always had since time immemorial. Do you really think some crazed guy committed to killing random people is going to be stopped because we stop the people who actually obey laws from getting guns?

Do you really think that the fact that you can buy a gun after registering it, a waiting period, and a background check, is what caused some psycho to kill people?


You carry a loaded firearm with the intent to use, and you have. You are in no way a pacifist.
angelicfolly
Profile Joined June 2010
United States292 Posts
July 16 2010 10:52 GMT
#171
On July 16 2010 19:44 Qwerty. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2010 17:41 w_Ender_w wrote:
On July 16 2010 17:22 Sultan.P wrote:
On July 16 2010 16:29 w_Ender_w wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEJFAvA-ZUE


A very old video of a testimony before congress regarding the 2nd Amendment, if anyone is interested.


Damn, that was a crazy story. I still can't help to think though that the only reason that madman was able to do that harm was because of your right to have guns in the US. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/06/28/supremecourt/main6626538.shtml?tag=contentMain;contentBody. The woman instead addresses the issue that she wasn't able to carry a gun to defend herself but I think misses the point that in a society where firearms are banned the chances that these killing sprees will happen is so much less frequent.

She is right about the purpose of the second amendment. Makes you wonder why it shouldn't be read as to make available anti-aircraft missiles to defend yourself against the government as well

The only thing I can say about guns in the U.S. is that it's unfortunate we have them and it's also unfortunate that they are practically impossible to get rid of. Instead, we let James Bond wannabes and potential serial killers free access to weapons and have people like me pray we won't get shot during the course of our normal day. Having guns so protected in this country only means that there will be more innocent lives lost; screw the original intent of the amendment, it's out-dated.


By all means, join the Brady Campaign, do whatever you think you need to do to repeal the amendment. I can only give you my personal experience with it (though I feel like I have good ground to stand on here). I work with police (I'm an EMT). I also concealed carry legally in my state. I've personally used my weapon to defend myself. I'd love a world where guns aren't needed, however, the person I trust to defend myself first is not a faceless police officer in an overworked station 20 minutes away. It's me. In a real situation, I have one person to rely on when it comes to my safety and the safety of my loved ones.

An ideal world where we all have no weapons would be lovely. But there would also have to be no crazy people. No gangs, no violent offenders, and no wars. When you can promise me all those things, I'll gladly give away my gun. In the meantime, I'm thankful that I live in a country where I can carry a weapon, so I can at least be adequately able to defend myself against criminals that don't care if I'm a pacifist, don't care if I'm a good person, and don't care if I'm against gun possession or anything like that.

Free access to weapons does not exist because we allow law abiding citizens to have weapons. Access to weapons is something criminals have always had since time immemorial. Do you really think some crazed guy committed to killing random people is going to be stopped because we stop the people who actually obey laws from getting guns?

Do you really think that the fact that you can buy a gun after registering it, a waiting period, and a background check, is what caused some psycho to kill people?


You carry a loaded firearm with the intent to use, and you have. You are in no way a pacifist.


Before you say something that makes you put your foot in your mouth, read up on it again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacifism

Some pacifists, however, support physical violence for emergency defense of self or others.

The two may SEEM like an oxymoron, but are really in no way mutually exclusive.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46502 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-16 10:55:49
July 16 2010 10:52 GMT
#172
So now the United States has...

Kansas and the Bible Belt for anti-science
Texas for anti-history
and Arizona for this new crazy story (along with anti-immigration)?

Sigh.

I'm not extremely political, but it always seems like it's the conservative (rather than the liberal) viewpoint that proposes this backwards thinking. A very strong correlation, it seems I suppose that any Republicans who have common sense are banging their heads against the wall because of all this nonsense that is giving their political label a bad name.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Adila
Profile Joined April 2010
United States874 Posts
July 16 2010 14:16 GMT
#173
It's only a matter of time now...

QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
July 16 2010 14:31 GMT
#174
conceal and carry is such a stupid premise. Cops and the like are there so we don't have re-enactments of the shootout at the OK corral every time two drunk idiots get into a tiff at a bar.

I can buy into having a gun at your home or place as a right to defending yourself. I just don't see walking down to the supermarket with two holstered guns over your shoulder as a right.
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
Offhand
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1869 Posts
July 16 2010 15:28 GMT
#175
You know what stops gun violence? Guns everywhere! - Every conservative on the issue
MLG_Wiggin
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States767 Posts
July 16 2010 15:30 GMT
#176
On July 16 2010 19:44 Qwerty. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2010 17:41 w_Ender_w wrote:
On July 16 2010 17:22 Sultan.P wrote:
On July 16 2010 16:29 w_Ender_w wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEJFAvA-ZUE


A very old video of a testimony before congress regarding the 2nd Amendment, if anyone is interested.


Damn, that was a crazy story. I still can't help to think though that the only reason that madman was able to do that harm was because of your right to have guns in the US. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/06/28/supremecourt/main6626538.shtml?tag=contentMain;contentBody. The woman instead addresses the issue that she wasn't able to carry a gun to defend herself but I think misses the point that in a society where firearms are banned the chances that these killing sprees will happen is so much less frequent.

She is right about the purpose of the second amendment. Makes you wonder why it shouldn't be read as to make available anti-aircraft missiles to defend yourself against the government as well

The only thing I can say about guns in the U.S. is that it's unfortunate we have them and it's also unfortunate that they are practically impossible to get rid of. Instead, we let James Bond wannabes and potential serial killers free access to weapons and have people like me pray we won't get shot during the course of our normal day. Having guns so protected in this country only means that there will be more innocent lives lost; screw the original intent of the amendment, it's out-dated.


By all means, join the Brady Campaign, do whatever you think you need to do to repeal the amendment. I can only give you my personal experience with it (though I feel like I have good ground to stand on here). I work with police (I'm an EMT). I also concealed carry legally in my state. I've personally used my weapon to defend myself. I'd love a world where guns aren't needed, however, the person I trust to defend myself first is not a faceless police officer in an overworked station 20 minutes away. It's me. In a real situation, I have one person to rely on when it comes to my safety and the safety of my loved ones.

An ideal world where we all have no weapons would be lovely. But there would also have to be no crazy people. No gangs, no violent offenders, and no wars. When you can promise me all those things, I'll gladly give away my gun. In the meantime, I'm thankful that I live in a country where I can carry a weapon, so I can at least be adequately able to defend myself against criminals that don't care if I'm a pacifist, don't care if I'm a good person, and don't care if I'm against gun possession or anything like that.

Free access to weapons does not exist because we allow law abiding citizens to have weapons. Access to weapons is something criminals have always had since time immemorial. Do you really think some crazed guy committed to killing random people is going to be stopped because we stop the people who actually obey laws from getting guns?

Do you really think that the fact that you can buy a gun after registering it, a waiting period, and a background check, is what caused some psycho to kill people?


You carry a loaded firearm with the intent to use, and you have. You are in no way a pacifist.


Well, I could argue that I am, but you're right, I'm not (though I would certainly advocate a peaceful solution to most things). I didn't mean to imply that I was either. It was an example of a reason I might not be prepared to defend myself, and how someone intent on harming me wouldn't care.
@DBWiggin, SC2 ref
Offhand
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1869 Posts
July 16 2010 15:35 GMT
#177
On July 16 2010 19:16 yema1 wrote:
Those who are against guns are the ones who don't need them.


People who are for guns don't need them either. In all seriousness, most of the situations depicted where they're useful have more in common with a summer action movie then reality.

What's the first thing you're going to do when someone points a gun at you? Oh right, turn it into a firefight. This is SO MUCH safer then the alternative.
wishbones
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada2600 Posts
July 16 2010 15:37 GMT
#178
On July 16 2010 08:07 Vharox wrote:
Dude, that's awesome.
(the fact that she knows how to use various guns)

send her to the war on a iraq! maybe she will shoot a bullet that will ricochet a thousand times and eventually end up hitting bin laden 100% in the middle of the eyes Lmfao.
joined TL.net in 2006 (aka GMer) - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=41944#2
Kalpman
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden406 Posts
July 16 2010 15:40 GMT
#179
Ooooh what is wrong with the world today?

I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than you!
Simplistik
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
2173 Posts
July 16 2010 15:42 GMT
#180
On July 16 2010 08:07 Vharox wrote:
Dude, that's awesome.
(the fact that she knows how to use various guns)

It's not difficult to "use various guns", is it? We didn't actually see her hit anything.
Dear BW Gods, it IS now autumn, so...
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1344
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 275
Rex 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56985
Calm 3717
Shuttle 3488
FanTaSy 1578
Bisu 1516
firebathero 367
Stork 333
Mini 286
Hyuk 271
Rush 250
[ Show more ]
Soma 246
EffOrt 230
Zeus 226
Soulkey 178
actioN 157
Last 150
Light 145
ZerO 131
Snow 112
Dewaltoss 67
Mong 66
Killer 65
Barracks 54
Pusan 49
hero 42
JYJ 42
PianO 40
NotJumperer 37
Shinee 37
Free 36
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 31
Hyun 30
Aegong 28
Sharp 27
Shine 26
sorry 19
yabsab 18
HiyA 14
Sacsri 13
Noble 11
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5882
Dendi629
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1389
kRYSTAL_310
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko379
Other Games
gofns36261
singsing2055
B2W.Neo845
crisheroes276
hiko236
DeMusliM216
Livibee133
byalli129
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
13m
OSC
9h 28m
Replay Cast
10h 13m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.