• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:15
CEST 02:15
KST 09:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8280 users

The Big Programming Thread - Page 808

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 806 807 808 809 810 1032 Next
Thread Rules
1. This is not a "do my homework for me" thread. If you have specific questions, ask, but don't post an assignment or homework problem and expect an exact solution.
2. No recruiting for your cockamamie projects (you won't replace facebook with 3 dudes you found on the internet and $20)
3. If you can't articulate why a language is bad, don't start slinging shit about it. Just remember that nothing is worse than making CSS IE6 compatible.
4. Use [code] tags to format code blocks.
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-02 02:08:05
December 02 2016 01:10 GMT
#16141
Google interview today. 5 interviews. I bombed the 3rd one so badly. Communication problems but it was a counting math problem that I had no clue about. The 45 minutes was awful lol. Other questions were much more straightforward. Ran out of time on 1 of them but did well I think on the others, so who knows... Probably didn't get an offer but at least interesting to try (again).
There is no one like you in the universe.
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
December 02 2016 01:16 GMT
#16142
I am really curious can you tell more of what the questions were / what type of position it was? That sounds intense.
phar
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1080 Posts
December 02 2016 04:42 GMT
#16143
Blisse - welp can't be as bad as my first round of interviews at Google, wherein I literally bombed a bucket sort question. Also don't sweat a single bad interview, it's not always enough to sink a packet. Plus you never know if that interviewer was one of the newer/uncalibrated interviewers, in which case HC may just not care as much about their interview. So it could work out. Or not, who knows.

Travis - read this: http://steve-yegge.blogspot.com/2008/03/get-that-job-at-google.html
Who after all is today speaking about the destruction of the Armenians?
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
December 02 2016 13:39 GMT
#16144
that guy doesn't work at google though :|
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-02 16:00:44
December 02 2016 15:59 GMT
#16145
I'm pretty sure Steve Yegge is still working at google and he was definitely working at google when he wrote his guide.
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-02 16:35:08
December 02 2016 16:34 GMT
#16146
I scored a 64 / 70 on my last exam. yay!

I did miss one question though and I want your opinions on it.

The question was about bucket sort.

It specified "Given a range greater than N and uniform distribution", what is the big O complexity for average case and worst case.

Average case I put O(n), which is correct.
Worst case, I know is typically O(n^2) for bucket sort.

However, we never really went over this term "uniform distribution". At least not in detail, and it was never stressed. I assumed that meant that it meant that the elements were distributed equally among the buckets. But apparently it's a statistics term and that's not what it means, it just means that the probability for distribution within the range was equal.

So, during the test, I went back to this question and stared at it for like 5 minutes. I was like "uniform distribution.. uniform distribution...". And finally I put O(n) based on my assumption.

Today in class the professor pretty much threw out a disclaimer about this question. So, I assume lots of people got it wrong. He explained what uniform distribution means. But he isn't going to give points to people who put O(n). It seems unfair. Should I say something to him about it?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-02 17:23:16
December 02 2016 17:12 GMT
#16147
On December 03 2016 01:34 travis wrote:
I scored a 64 / 70 on my last exam. yay!

I did miss one question though and I want your opinions on it.

The question was about bucket sort.

It specified "Given a range greater than N and uniform distribution", what is the big O complexity for average case and worst case.

Average case I put O(n), which is correct.
Worst case, I know is typically O(n^2) for bucket sort.

However, we never really went over this term "uniform distribution". At least not in detail, and it was never stressed. I assumed that meant that it meant that the elements were distributed equally among the buckets. But apparently it's a statistics term and that's not what it means, it just means that the probability for distribution within the range was equal.

So, during the test, I went back to this question and stared at it for like 5 minutes. I was like "uniform distribution.. uniform distribution...". And finally I put O(n) based on my assumption.

Today in class the professor pretty much threw out a disclaimer about this question. So, I assume lots of people got it wrong. He explained what uniform distribution means. But he isn't going to give points to people who put O(n). It seems unfair. Should I say something to him about it?

Not sure how old you are and what requirements are for your course, but where I went to school, uniform distribution was taught at high school, so uni professors were allowed to assume you knew that stuff.

However, I'm confused. The O(n^2) worst-case for bucket sort is, insofar as I remember, when your data is NOT uniformly distributed, but has clusters. If your data is uniformly distributed, then bucket sort works in O(n) time (technically I think O(n + m), with m the number of buckets), because it can neatly distribute it in buckets.

EDIT: wait, what was the exact wording? Because if the wording was "distributed according to a uniform distribution", then you have a *chance* of clustering. And thus, worst case scenario is taking that chance of clustering into account. However, if it says "uniformly distributed" then you already know they are uniformly spread over the range.

It's the difference between, I am going to flip a coin, what is the chance of heads? And, I have flipped a coin, and it came up heads, what is the chance that it came up heads?
phar
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1080 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-02 17:16:06
December 02 2016 17:15 GMT
#16148
On December 02 2016 22:39 tofucake wrote:
that guy doesn't work at google though :|

He's still working out of the Kirkland office, at least last time I checked.
Who after all is today speaking about the destruction of the Armenians?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-02 17:39:46
December 02 2016 17:39 GMT
#16149
Hehe, given the mix of interview questions and worst-case bucket sort, I thought of an interesting question for the mathheads here.

Bucket sort runs approximately worst-case scenario if 10% (or less) of the buckets have 90% (or more) of the data. Given that you know your data is distributed according to a random variable with a uniform distribution with range N, what is the probability of this occurring?

+ Show Spoiler +

I don't know the answer. I know how to compute the answer if the size of the data is given, but it's a shitty sum of cases in a multinomial distribution. I have no idea how to derive a general formula
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-02 19:10:11
December 02 2016 19:08 GMT
#16150
On December 03 2016 02:12 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2016 01:34 travis wrote:
I scored a 64 / 70 on my last exam. yay!

I did miss one question though and I want your opinions on it.

The question was about bucket sort.

It specified "Given a range greater than N and uniform distribution", what is the big O complexity for average case and worst case.

Average case I put O(n), which is correct.
Worst case, I know is typically O(n^2) for bucket sort.

However, we never really went over this term "uniform distribution". At least not in detail, and it was never stressed. I assumed that meant that it meant that the elements were distributed equally among the buckets. But apparently it's a statistics term and that's not what it means, it just means that the probability for distribution within the range was equal.

So, during the test, I went back to this question and stared at it for like 5 minutes. I was like "uniform distribution.. uniform distribution...". And finally I put O(n) based on my assumption.

Today in class the professor pretty much threw out a disclaimer about this question. So, I assume lots of people got it wrong. He explained what uniform distribution means. But he isn't going to give points to people who put O(n). It seems unfair. Should I say something to him about it?

Not sure how old you are and what requirements are for your course, but where I went to school, uniform distribution was taught at high school, so uni professors were allowed to assume you knew that stuff.

However, I'm confused. The O(n^2) worst-case for bucket sort is, insofar as I remember, when your data is NOT uniformly distributed, but has clusters. If your data is uniformly distributed, then bucket sort works in O(n) time (technically I think O(n + m), with m the number of buckets), because it can neatly distribute it in buckets.

EDIT: wait, what was the exact wording? Because if the wording was "distributed according to a uniform distribution", then you have a *chance* of clustering. And thus, worst case scenario is taking that chance of clustering into account. However, if it says "uniformly distributed" then you already know they are uniformly spread over the range.


See now I know what it means for something to be uniformly distributed... But no I certainly didn't know what "uniform distribution" is.

Like if there were 5 buckets, 5 elements, then it's uniformly distributed if each bucket has an element.


But It didn't say it was uniformly distributed. I can't actually remember the exact wording... Something like "assume a range greater than n, and uniform distribution".

See now this is the problem.... lol. Why would he even include the terminology?

My opinion is that it isn't fair for us to be tested on a question where the answer depends on us understanding terminology that we weren't taught.
BluzMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Russian Federation4235 Posts
December 02 2016 20:24 GMT
#16151
That question is strange. Worst case of what? Worst case of uniform distribution is everything being the same value I guess, but that is so improbable for large N that it can be considered impossible.
You want 20 good men, but you need a bad pussy.
Nesserev
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Belgium2760 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-02 23:30:51
December 02 2016 23:14 GMT
#16152
--- Nuked ---
BluzMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Russian Federation4235 Posts
December 02 2016 23:33 GMT
#16153
On December 03 2016 08:14 Nesserev wrote:
For the worst case, the uniform probability distribution of the key values doesn't actually matter. Regardless of the probability distribution, the worst case is always the same, and it's always O(n²). It does make the worst case more improbable, but the worst case is almost always very improbable. That's not the point.

However, the uniform probability distribution of the key values is very important for the average case. If it wasn't uniformly distributed, the average case would not be O(n), but probably be O(m²), where m is the size of the bucket with the most elements.

That looks a lot like nitpicking, kind of like "SHA256 is unsafe because in the worst case you easily find a hash collision". Yeah, you do, but you better have a few dozen universes to look in. If you imagine this is about a practical application and ask yourself "I know my 1,000,000 items are uniformly distributed, what is the worst I have to prepare for?", you definitely won't be saying "O(n²)".

I'd say the question is very poorly worded, at least in the form presented to us.
You want 20 good men, but you need a bad pussy.
Nesserev
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Belgium2760 Posts
December 02 2016 23:43 GMT
#16154
--- Nuked ---
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
December 03 2016 00:03 GMT
#16155
On December 03 2016 08:43 Nesserev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2016 08:33 BluzMan wrote:
On December 03 2016 08:14 Nesserev wrote:
For the worst case, the uniform probability distribution of the key values doesn't actually matter. Regardless of the probability distribution, the worst case is always the same, and it's always O(n²). It does make the worst case more improbable, but the worst case is almost always very improbable. That's not the point.

However, the uniform probability distribution of the key values is very important for the average case. If it wasn't uniformly distributed, the average case would not be O(n), but probably be O(m²), where m is the size of the bucket with the most elements.

That looks a lot like nitpicking, kind of like "SHA256 is unsafe because in the worst case you easily find a hash collision". Yeah, you do, but you better have a few dozen universes to look in. If you imagine this is about a practical application and ask yourself "I know my 1,000,000 items are uniformly distributed, what is the worst I have to prepare for?", you definitely won't be saying "O(n²)".

I'd say the question is very poorly worded, at least in the form presented to us.

No, the question is fine.

That's the thing though. Talking about worst case O, is very often nitpicking.
Quicksort has worst case O(n²)... that doesn't stop anyone from using it.


You still keep have to keep it in mind. A naive implementation of quicksort hits its worse case on a sorted list which is less than ideal. And the fact that quicksort has a worst case O(n²) does in fact keep some people from using it. The C++ standard library generic sort uses introsort instead of quick sort to avoid that worst case.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
December 03 2016 00:08 GMT
#16156
On December 03 2016 08:43 Nesserev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2016 08:33 BluzMan wrote:
On December 03 2016 08:14 Nesserev wrote:
For the worst case, the uniform probability distribution of the key values doesn't actually matter. Regardless of the probability distribution, the worst case is always the same, and it's always O(n²). It does make the worst case more improbable, but the worst case is almost always very improbable. That's not the point.

However, the uniform probability distribution of the key values is very important for the average case. If it wasn't uniformly distributed, the average case would not be O(n), but probably be O(m²), where m is the size of the bucket with the most elements.

That looks a lot like nitpicking, kind of like "SHA256 is unsafe because in the worst case you easily find a hash collision". Yeah, you do, but you better have a few dozen universes to look in. If you imagine this is about a practical application and ask yourself "I know my 1,000,000 items are uniformly distributed, what is the worst I have to prepare for?", you definitely won't be saying "O(n²)".

I'd say the question is very poorly worded, at least in the form presented to us.

No, the question is fine.

That's the thing though. Talking about worst case O, is very often nitpicking.
Quicksort has worst case O(n²)... that doesn't stop anyone from using it.

But if your data is uniformly distributed, you are, by definition, not in the worst case of bucket sort, because you are talking, literally, about the shape of your data and asserting there are no clusters. If, however, your data is pulled from some population with a uniform distribution and you don't know the distribution of your actual data, THEN you are right.

Consider the following:

Please sort, using bucket sort, the following set:

[3, 4, 1, 2, 5, 7, 10, 8, 9, 6]

This is pretty much a best case for bucket sort. It is uniformly distributed data.

On the other hand, if all we know is that the data comes from a population with a discrete uniform distribution over the integers between 1 and 10, then it is possible (not likely, but possible), that sampling the population 10 times, we get:

[1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1]

Clearly this dataset is not uniformly distributed, despite coming from a uniformly distributed population.

Now of course, the latter is what we are almost always talking about, because we are almost always sorting things of the latter type. But there is a lot of ambiguity in how the question, as it was passed to us, is given.
BluzMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Russian Federation4235 Posts
December 03 2016 00:16 GMT
#16157
On December 03 2016 08:43 Nesserev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2016 08:33 BluzMan wrote:
On December 03 2016 08:14 Nesserev wrote:
For the worst case, the uniform probability distribution of the key values doesn't actually matter. Regardless of the probability distribution, the worst case is always the same, and it's always O(n²). It does make the worst case more improbable, but the worst case is almost always very improbable. That's not the point.

However, the uniform probability distribution of the key values is very important for the average case. If it wasn't uniformly distributed, the average case would not be O(n), but probably be O(m²), where m is the size of the bucket with the most elements.

That looks a lot like nitpicking, kind of like "SHA256 is unsafe because in the worst case you easily find a hash collision". Yeah, you do, but you better have a few dozen universes to look in. If you imagine this is about a practical application and ask yourself "I know my 1,000,000 items are uniformly distributed, what is the worst I have to prepare for?", you definitely won't be saying "O(n²)".

I'd say the question is very poorly worded, at least in the form presented to us.

No, the question is fine.

That's the thing though. Talking about worst case O, is very often nitpicking.
Quicksort has worst case O(n²)... that doesn't stop anyone from using it.

Anything that allows ambiguity is not fine, and arguing against ambiguity here is very hard since many people made the same "mistake". The whole O(n) notation has been invented to be useful and nothing else. Applying it in a way that doesn't produce useful answers is a cargo cult, bad practice, teaching that is even worse.

Worst case analysis needs to answer the question "what pathological, but realistic data do I have to be aware of?" In practice "realistic pathological" often equals "malicious" and worst case analysis is mainly a form of DOS protection. There's no way to produce a malicious but uniformly distributed data that would crash bucket sort down to quadratic, because it wouldn't by definition be uniformly distributed. If your distribution guarantee is actually coming from somewhere (a statistics test, for instance), there's no way to DOS your code.
You want 20 good men, but you need a bad pussy.
Neshapotamus
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States163 Posts
December 03 2016 10:55 GMT
#16158
On December 01 2016 02:09 Prillan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2016 13:54 Neshapotamus wrote:
Q) How can a graph be implemented using an adjacency list?
A) An adjacency list is a map. The key is the vertex, the value is a list of vertices.

Q) What kind of graphs does(sic) it work for? Weighted/directed/undirected?
A) Works for all.

Maybe I'm stupid, but how would you implement a weighted graph using the above definition of an adjacency list?



I was thinking you can do this: (Java)


import java.util.LinkedList;
import java.util.List;

public class DirectedGraph {

private List<Edge>[] edges;

public DirectedGraph(int V){
this.edges = (List<Edge>[])new Object[V];
for (int i = 0; i < V; i++) {
this.edges[i] = new LinkedList<>();
}
}

public void addEdge(int v, int w, int weight){
edges[v].add(new Edge(v,w,weight));
}

public Iterable<Edge> adj(int v){
return edges[v];
}

}

class Edge{

private int weight;
private int v;
private int w;

public Edge(int weigth, int v, int w){
this.weight = weigth;
this.v = v;
this.w = w;
}

public int getWeight(){
return weight;
}

public int either(){
return v;
}

public int other(int o){
if (o == v) return w;
else return v;
}
}


BTW, nice job travis. Seems like you did very well on the exam.

Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
December 03 2016 11:20 GMT
#16159
On December 03 2016 09:16 BluzMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2016 08:43 Nesserev wrote:
On December 03 2016 08:33 BluzMan wrote:
On December 03 2016 08:14 Nesserev wrote:
For the worst case, the uniform probability distribution of the key values doesn't actually matter. Regardless of the probability distribution, the worst case is always the same, and it's always O(n²). It does make the worst case more improbable, but the worst case is almost always very improbable. That's not the point.

However, the uniform probability distribution of the key values is very important for the average case. If it wasn't uniformly distributed, the average case would not be O(n), but probably be O(m²), where m is the size of the bucket with the most elements.

That looks a lot like nitpicking, kind of like "SHA256 is unsafe because in the worst case you easily find a hash collision". Yeah, you do, but you better have a few dozen universes to look in. If you imagine this is about a practical application and ask yourself "I know my 1,000,000 items are uniformly distributed, what is the worst I have to prepare for?", you definitely won't be saying "O(n²)".

I'd say the question is very poorly worded, at least in the form presented to us.

No, the question is fine.

That's the thing though. Talking about worst case O, is very often nitpicking.
Quicksort has worst case O(n²)... that doesn't stop anyone from using it.

Anything that allows ambiguity is not fine, and arguing against ambiguity here is very hard since many people made the same "mistake". The whole O(n) notation has been invented to be useful and nothing else. Applying it in a way that doesn't produce useful answers is a cargo cult, bad practice, teaching that is even worse.

Worst case analysis needs to answer the question "what pathological, but realistic data do I have to be aware of?" In practice "realistic pathological" often equals "malicious" and worst case analysis is mainly a form of DOS protection. There's no way to produce a malicious but uniformly distributed data that would crash bucket sort down to quadratic, because it wouldn't by definition be uniformly distributed. If your distribution guarantee is actually coming from somewhere (a statistics test, for instance), there's no way to DOS your code.


To be fair, most problems with sort speed are because of wrong assumptions about the underlying data. If you are sorting a list of names lexicographically, your first thought is that they're approximately uniformly distributed, right? Minus a few uncommon letters like Q or X, but it'd generally work?

Actually, just going by first letter, there's going to be some big clumping. Just look here:
http://home.uchicago.edu/~jsfalk/misc/baby_names/

Names are between 3 and 4 times more likely to start with a j or an a than most other letters, and there's significant variance in the other probabilities too. Moreover, the frequency of starting letters changes over time, with gender, and of course there are regional differences too.

So, if you make a bucket sort for names and expect it to run in O(n) time, you'd (probably) be wrong for any real dataset of names. It probably won't be as slow as O(n^2) either, but rather somewhere in between. And that might trip you up if you make claims about runtime based on such estimates.
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
December 03 2016 12:20 GMT
#16160
[image loading]
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
Prev 1 806 807 808 809 810 1032 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft512
Nina 161
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13537
Hyuk 52
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm203
League of Legends
Doublelift4457
Other Games
summit1g9836
FrodaN3032
JimRising 560
KnowMe197
ViBE118
ArmadaUGS109
Mew2King72
Trikslyr28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1297
BasetradeTV217
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 45m
INu's Battles
11h 45m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 45m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 45m
Replay Cast
22h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.