• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:41
CEST 13:41
KST 20:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10721 users

Story Behind Your ID? - Page 19

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 143 Next
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
April 04 2010 23:11 GMT
#361
2:15 or so

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V7zbWNznbs1
Re-Play-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Dominican Republic825 Posts
April 04 2010 23:20 GMT
#362
My id comes because i used to see a lot of replays back in 2004-2006 and still, i have watch almost all TSL2 reppacks froms protoss,
that why my ID is Re-Play-
P1: Best rank? P2:1st time iccup, P1:really? P1 looks at the account of P2 WOW B+ last season ^^
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
April 04 2010 23:21 GMT
#363
i chose this id coz i live 'noun' ids, and icystorage sounds cool... haha
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
ggrrg
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Bulgaria2717 Posts
April 04 2010 23:26 GMT
#364
ggrrg - it is just what it seems to be. I slammed my hand on the keyboard when I wanted to make yet another smurf account. good stats + lack of creativity + being the only acc name I could recall = I stuck with

my previous bnet account was
BoooM
absolutely no idea why I named myself like this, but probably it's because I didn't come up with anything better... I racked up so many games on it and loved it... until I made a break from gaming and afterwards the id was deleted and I never got it back
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
April 04 2010 23:30 GMT
#365
I used to nickname Lucas the Warrior when I was a kid for years lol. Then me and my friend was playing CS 1.6 and he came up with a new nickname for himself which was SlaNer I think? I came up with TraNer cuz we wanted to have similiar names. Didn't really like it, kept the ending with "er" and added different letters a few times until I started using Zoler. Never really liked my nickname very much but since I've used it for so long and lots of people know me by that name it's just too late for me to switch.
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
DeathSpank
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1029 Posts
April 04 2010 23:40 GMT
#366
deathspank in tribute to the Great Ron Gilbert. Also because what name could be more badass?
yes.
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
April 04 2010 23:44 GMT
#367
On April 05 2010 08:40 DeathSpank wrote:
deathspank in tribute to the Great Ron Gilbert. Also because what name could be more badass?


Firebathero is pretty badass imo
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
April 04 2010 23:48 GMT
#368
i like putting words together in semi-creative ways
like heaven on earth to this
omnimpotent instead of omnipotent
EzPzLmnSqz etc
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
DivinO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4796 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-04 23:59:20
April 04 2010 23:58 GMT
#369
There's a certain club... in Ibiza called El Divino.

AND I used to be pLaTypu5 because I wanted an ID that wasn't DRAGONMASTER486 or whatever the popular IDs were when you were 12.
LiquipediaBrain in my filth.
WaveMotion
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States147 Posts
April 05 2010 00:02 GMT
#370
my favorite marcy playground song is wave motion gun so ...
In heaven, everything is fine.
2WeaK
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada550 Posts
April 05 2010 00:04 GMT
#371
I was in a shitty clan that my friend made, called "WeaK", he was 1WeaK, I was 2Weak and the rest were 3WeaK, 4WeaK, etc... ;( I've been too lazy to change ID when the clan broke up (a week after it was originally created)
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
April 05 2010 00:05 GMT
#372
I didn't like nicks people tried to give me in elementary school but once a friend came up with 'beetle' I didn't mind it so it stayed.

I was 15, got my original copy of SC:BW at last and since 'beetle' was taken I tried to think about something that would be mine and only mine... I play zerg so I added 'lisk'

+ Show Spoiler +
I think I'll use 'overling' while playing SC2 (from Banelings in ovies )
wwww
ShaperofDreams
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2492 Posts
April 05 2010 00:11 GMT
#373
I was reading Sandman by Niel Gaiman at the time...Morpheus was taken.
Bitches don't know about my overlord. FUCK OFF ALDARIS I HAVE ENOUGH PYLONS. My Balls are as smooth as Eggs.
Tuke
Profile Joined January 2009
Finland1666 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-05 00:12:21
April 05 2010 00:12 GMT
#374
I am very bad at making up nicknames and since Tuke is my irl nickname, I've just stick with it in almost every game
TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #42
GrayArea
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States872 Posts
April 05 2010 00:25 GMT
#375
The gray area is just a term used to describe things that aren't one way or another. Kind of the middle ground. And a lot of things in life aren't black and white. Hence, I see the gray area a lot and chose that name.
Kang Min Fighting!
PUPATREE
Profile Joined August 2009
340 Posts
April 05 2010 00:36 GMT
#376
i like pupa word
i like tree word
i like pupatree superword big big
so i put it big letters
!!
ㅋㄲㅈㅁ
deathgod6
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States5064 Posts
April 05 2010 00:39 GMT
#377
I made this name when I first started MapleStory. I was into Bleach.
4.0 GPA = A rank 5.0 GPA = Olympic --------- Bisu, Best, Fantasy. i ♥ oov. They can get in my BoxeR anyday.
R A V
Profile Joined November 2009
United States217 Posts
April 05 2010 00:41 GMT
#378
On April 05 2010 09:36 PUPATREE wrote:
i like pupa word
i like tree word
i like pupatree superword big big
so i put it big letters
!!


You truly are a philosopher amongst men
Jaedong? More like JDAWG
ShaperofDreams
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2492 Posts
April 05 2010 00:49 GMT
#379
On April 05 2010 09:36 PUPATREE wrote:
i like pupa word
i like tree word
i like pupatree superword big big
so i put it big letters
!!

This post made my day
Bitches don't know about my overlord. FUCK OFF ALDARIS I HAVE ENOUGH PYLONS. My Balls are as smooth as Eggs.
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
April 05 2010 00:50 GMT
#380
I think I just randomly came up with two 'words' that sounded the same and put them together. It just kinda stuck. I was 'Fleshripper' for a while though.
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 143 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko249
LamboSC2 110
Codebar 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23405
Calm 6035
Rain 2118
Bisu 1282
FanTaSy 924
Jaedong 472
Horang2 458
Rush 397
Soma 358
BeSt 254
[ Show more ]
Stork 233
Zeus 220
Mini 168
Light 115
Larva 100
Mong 90
Barracks 83
Hyun 79
Pusan 77
Mind 76
Snow 74
910 69
ZerO 68
Free 56
ToSsGirL 39
Sea.KH 37
Killer 35
NaDa 28
Sexy 27
Shinee 26
Noble 17
Hm[arnc] 16
Terrorterran 15
Bale 14
sorry 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6289
Counter-Strike
fl0m1502
olofmeister1063
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King98
Other Games
gofns58594
singsing1802
B2W.Neo527
dupreeh358
crisheroes281
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2241
Other Games
• WagamamaTV149
Upcoming Events
OSC
11h 20m
Big Brain Bouts
22h 20m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.