• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:15
CEST 15:15
KST 22:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9258 users

[UPDATE-March 15] Hwaseung Oz Uniforms - Page 13

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 52 Next
MannerMan
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
371 Posts
January 10 2010 00:14 GMT
#241
6'2'' 190 here and I ordered a 110

good luck on sizes guys

thanks susie
torm3ntin
Profile Joined October 2009
Brazil2534 Posts
January 10 2010 00:49 GMT
#242
Keep us updated susie.
Everything is ok with paypal now?

How many total orders?

Thanks for the 1203192309 time
Grubby and Ret fan, but a TERRAN player :D
iSiN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1075 Posts
January 10 2010 11:59 GMT
#243
On January 09 2010 11:40 lilsusie wrote:
Not as large as this. Maybe they think I'm scamming you guys /gasp


How many have been pre ordered O_o
Grouty @HoN/PCKJ <--<333 || Jaedong Fan Cafe GFX
Sad[Panda]
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States458 Posts
January 10 2010 12:31 GMT
#244
On January 09 2010 08:36 NeverGG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2010 22:05 Sad[Panda] wrote:
On January 08 2010 14:29 So no fek wrote:
On January 08 2010 14:25 Kashll wrote:
Any chance i can get a Hwaseung OZ backpack?

Would be appreciated.. thanks!


I don't know if you're an asshole, and trying to troll, or just stupid.


This to the Nth degree

Also it would be cool if progaming teams start to realize how many foreigners would kill to buy there swag through these and start making stores for outside of korea


It's not just a case of realizing that a relatively small amount of people would buy the items they only really make on a very irregular seasonal basis anyway. I asked Hwanni (eSTRO manager.) about the possibility of eSTRO uniform sales or merchandise and he said because they're sponsored by Arena it would mean having to get the company's permission and also have them make extras. There's a lot of red tape to go through if you do not own the clothing company your uniforms are sponsored by - Lecaf is okay because it is owned by Hwaseung (it's parent company.) but other teams don't have that luxury depending upon their sponsors.

Merchandise isn't sold on a full time basis because it's just not a lucrative deal. Korean fans don't wear it often (I can count the amount of times in two years I've seen a Korean fan wearing a team shirt outside of finals on the fingers of two hands.)

The market just isn't big enough here or overseas to justify manufacturing on a large scale. You just have to consider how quickly the MBC Hero physical shop in LOOX closed down (and also how 90% of the merchandise inside it was Blizzard related and often not even SC.)

It's a far more complicated situation than many people seem to imagine. It would be great if all the pro-teams made online shops accessible to foreign buyers, but that doesn't mean it's going to happen.


ahhhh thanks that puts it into perspective quite a bit better I didn't realize or take into account that these things are seasonal (although that part should have been obvious) nor did I really think about all the red tape it would take just to get a sponsors ok to even think about selling something like this I guess im used to the americanized big business where its obvious jerseys and "official" merchandise for teams like in futball are mass manufactured then again we dont get the real official jackets / shirts from a futball team or something like these jackets and shirts are being tailored to us and are something the team actually uses and I guess the high collection of Foreign Starcraft fanatics on this one forum blinded me because I dont know a single person who lives around or near me who seriously loves enjoys and thinks of starcraft as a serious sport that could be followed ;P.

Thank you very much so NeverGG for educating me on this ^^:
(P.S. Sorry if this is a bit incoherent its 4:30AM and Ive had a really long day T.T)
( O.O) ("\(t.t )/") ~ I'm just looking for someone to hug
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
January 10 2010 16:43 GMT
#245
Futball, lolz :D
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
January 11 2010 00:52 GMT
#246
I need to provide Paypal with tracking numbers ... so... if anyone wants faster yet slightly more expensive delivery, please let me know =/
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
DragoonPK
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
3259 Posts
January 11 2010 00:54 GMT
#247
On January 11 2010 09:52 lilsusie wrote:
I need to provide Paypal with tracking numbers ... so... if anyone wants faster yet slightly more expensive delivery, please let me know =/


Umm I already payed but I am interested depending on how much more?
Enki
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2548 Posts
January 11 2010 01:10 GMT
#248
Would definitely be interested in this as well Susie.
"Practice, practice, practice. And when you're not practicing you should be practicing. It's the only way to get better. The only way." I run the Smix Fanclub!
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
January 11 2010 03:24 GMT
#249
Email me with your order number and I'll tel you how much extra it is if you are interested.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
skronch
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2717 Posts
January 11 2010 03:31 GMT
#250
On January 09 2010 11:10 lilsusie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2010 10:23 banana wrote:
On January 09 2010 09:37 lilsusie wrote:
On January 09 2010 07:44 789 wrote:
On January 08 2010 15:36 lilsusie wrote:
It's because the retail price of these things are expensive to begin with. To keep prices decent for you guys there's really no room for me to tack on a few bucks.


IMO you should tack on like 5$ onto each order for yourself. It really won't break the bank for us buyers and you would deserve it for all the work you go through for us.


HA! ok, I think I will. Next preorder I will do just that (if I don't die from these)

Oh.... and um... holy shit I think this is the most amount of money I've ever had in my paypal at once O_o

EDIT: FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK paypal just flagged me and now is asking a bunch of questions about why I have so much money in my account.


Think you need a buisness account for that much money, especially since it's like a webshop and taxes might be charged.


I have a Premier account or whatever. They want me to provide proof of supplier and documentations on how I'm gonna ship and everything.... as of right now I just can't close my account nor can I send money. But I can still accept money so that's good. What's gonna suck is when I need to send it over to my US bank account.

good luck haha, hope it turns out ok. from my experience paypal is pretty quick to put automatic limitations on your accounts, but they're also quick to sort things out if you call them. this summer they limited my account on suspicion of someone trying to hack it because i tried to access it in while china (LOL). Anyways, I called the support number and they had it fixed in like 6 minutes and the guy was really nice about it the whole time.
Catch]22
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Sweden2683 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-11 03:36:10
January 11 2010 03:35 GMT
#251
How did it work out with the paypal being suspicious of your activities?
Chaos
Profile Joined July 2009
United States772 Posts
January 11 2010 04:02 GMT
#252
Just ordered a shirt. Thanks so much for doing this!
FruitMarket
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
January 11 2010 05:16 GMT
#253
On January 11 2010 12:31 skronch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2010 11:10 lilsusie wrote:
On January 09 2010 10:23 banana wrote:
On January 09 2010 09:37 lilsusie wrote:
On January 09 2010 07:44 789 wrote:
On January 08 2010 15:36 lilsusie wrote:
It's because the retail price of these things are expensive to begin with. To keep prices decent for you guys there's really no room for me to tack on a few bucks.


IMO you should tack on like 5$ onto each order for yourself. It really won't break the bank for us buyers and you would deserve it for all the work you go through for us.


HA! ok, I think I will. Next preorder I will do just that (if I don't die from these)

Oh.... and um... holy shit I think this is the most amount of money I've ever had in my paypal at once O_o

EDIT: FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK paypal just flagged me and now is asking a bunch of questions about why I have so much money in my account.


Think you need a buisness account for that much money, especially since it's like a webshop and taxes might be charged.


I have a Premier account or whatever. They want me to provide proof of supplier and documentations on how I'm gonna ship and everything.... as of right now I just can't close my account nor can I send money. But I can still accept money so that's good. What's gonna suck is when I need to send it over to my US bank account.

good luck haha, hope it turns out ok. from my experience paypal is pretty quick to put automatic limitations on your accounts, but they're also quick to sort things out if you call them. this summer they limited my account on suspicion of someone trying to hack it because i tried to access it in while china (LOL). Anyways, I called the support number and they had it fixed in like 6 minutes and the guy was really nice about it the whole time.



Yeah I called him and explained what was going on. The limitation is off, however, I can't access the money until I can show him proof of delivery, at least 10 items have to have tracking numbers. So thus, why I'm asking if people want tracking numbers lol.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
No_eL
Profile Joined July 2007
Chile1438 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-11 05:25:20
January 11 2010 05:24 GMT
#254
On January 07 2010 13:04 lilsusie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2010 12:56 illu wrote:
The amount of money lilsusie is making over teamliquid.net is ridiculous =\

i won't be making a profit...


you deserve it, and make a profit its good for maintain and improve your dedication to tl.net cause.

you're the best susie!!

and your beautiful too <3
Beat after beat i will become stronger.
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
January 12 2010 01:11 GMT
#255
OK!! I have more than enough. Thanks guys for helping me out.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
Deathfate
Profile Joined November 2008
Spain555 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-12 02:32:08
January 12 2010 02:27 GMT
#256
Susie, i have a little question, when im going to pay you the fee u told me by e mail what type of payment should i choose(If it matters)?

I can choose among:

Buy: Products - eBay Articles - Services

Personal: Gift - Pending Payment - Other

Thanks in advance

Mvm im choosing Pending Payment
Feel the power of the zerg swarm.
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
January 12 2010 04:50 GMT
#257
Haha "Gift" doesn't take out any fees but if i get too many "gifts" paypal puts another flag on me. It doesn't really matter.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
WWW.PLU.CN
Profile Joined October 2009
China4 Posts
January 12 2010 06:34 GMT
#258
Hi,susie,you're great~


goswser
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3548 Posts
January 12 2010 07:23 GMT
#259
hmmm i really want to buy one but im in high school and cant get a job till summer, and i only have like 100 dollars =/, which I'd rather not spend if I could buy something cheaper anytime soon. do you think you will get your hands on any other progaming stuff in the next 6 months-ish?
say you were born into a jungle indian tribe where food was scarce...would you run around from teepee to teepee stealing meat scraps after a day lazying around doing nothing except warming urself by a fire that you didn't even make yourself? -rekrul
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
January 12 2010 07:28 GMT
#260
On January 12 2010 16:23 Newguy wrote:
hmmm i really want to buy one but im in high school and cant get a job till summer, and i only have like 100 dollars =/, which I'd rather not spend if I could buy something cheaper anytime soon. do you think you will get your hands on any other progaming stuff in the next 6 months-ish?


Don't really want to answer and make her obligated but.

In the past year, we have had the ability to get skt1 gear, mbc, wemade, and now oz. It stands to reason that other progaming gear could become available. Don't 100% think it will, but its possible. It just depends if you want to spend money now, or wait for later.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Rogue
Classic vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1097
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48826
Shuttle 9669
FanTaSy 1462
Hyuk 916
Horang2 478
BeSt 378
EffOrt 240
Pusan 205
Last 188
Soma 135
[ Show more ]
Zeus 129
Mind 106
Hyun 83
hero 73
ggaemo 68
Killer 66
Sea.KH 62
Snow 54
Hm[arnc] 43
PianO 35
ToSsGirL 33
Sexy 32
Aegong 29
Bale 27
JYJ 18
zelot 17
NaDa 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Sacsri 8
Rock 7
Noble 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
qojqva1800
Gorgc1252
Dendi1058
XcaliburYe319
Counter-Strike
fl0m2585
x6flipin480
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu487
Khaldor295
Other Games
gofns43341
B2W.Neo1096
byalli619
Beastyqt425
Hui .179
Livibee177
Mlord166
ArmadaUGS104
Mew2King60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream58
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2427
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 45m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 45m
Replay Cast
9h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 45m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 45m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.