• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:04
CEST 07:04
KST 14:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8226 users

[UPDATE-March 15] Hwaseung Oz Uniforms - Page 11

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 52 Next
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
January 08 2010 14:01 GMT
#201
Hey any chance to get one of these Hwaseung keyboard bags if you live outside Korea like me? Something like a preorder?

Also, can I have a hand drawn icon of Jaedong on the bag? Well, not actually drawn on the back but something iconic like on a badge, like those sponsor patches on the CJ shirts?
Something like this, only for Jaedong, and patched on the bag:
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=107763

If they don't have something like this available off shelf I'd be totally cool if you just have them printed out on fabric and sew them on yourself keke.

Also, if it's not too much to ask, can you get them with one of those Samsung DT-35 keyboards all the pros use included? I don't know Korean so it would be awesome if you can get one with German keys.

Oh yeah if you could get Jaedong and maybe also coach Cho to sign it I'd really appreciate it!!!

Susie you're the best!
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
ghostWriter
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3302 Posts
January 08 2010 14:01 GMT
#202
On January 08 2010 22:24 motbob wrote:
Regardless of any profit that Susie might be making, the amount of cash that she's going to have in her paypal account by the end of preorders is amazingly huge O_o


Not after she pays for the merchandise lolol
Sullifam
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-08 14:07:12
January 08 2010 14:05 GMT
#203
On January 08 2010 23:01 zatic wrote:
Hey any chance to get one of these Hwaseung keyboard bags if you live outside Korea like me? Something like a preorder?

Also, can I have a hand drawn icon of Jaedong on the bag? Well, not actually drawn on the back but something iconic like on a badge, like those sponsor patches on the CJ shirts?
Something like this, only for Jaedong, and patched on the bag:
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=107763

If they don't have something like this available off shelf I'd be totally cool if you just have them printed out on fabric and sew them on yourself keke.

Also, if it's not too much to ask, can you get them with one of those Samsung DT-35 keyboards all the pros use included? I don't know Korean so it would be awesome if you can get one with German keys.

Oh yeah if you could get Jaedong and maybe also coach Cho to sign it I'd really appreciate it!!!

Susie you're the best!





I've forgotten how to do special emoticons. D:


#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
Zerum
Profile Joined February 2008
Sweden348 Posts
January 08 2010 14:56 GMT
#204
I so want a jacket but don't have 100$ I can spend just like that T_T but might be ordering a shirt...
Scooter
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States747 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-08 15:01:03
January 08 2010 15:00 GMT
#205
On January 08 2010 23:05 So no fek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2010 23:01 zatic wrote:
Hey any chance to get one of these Hwaseung keyboard bags if you live outside Korea like me? Something like a preorder?

Also, can I have a hand drawn icon of Jaedong on the bag? Well, not actually drawn on the back but something iconic like on a badge, like those sponsor patches on the CJ shirts?
Something like this, only for Jaedong, and patched on the bag:
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=107763

If they don't have something like this available off shelf I'd be totally cool if you just have them printed out on fabric and sew them on yourself keke.

Also, if it's not too much to ask, can you get them with one of those Samsung DT-35 keyboards all the pros use included? I don't know Korean so it would be awesome if you can get one with German keys.

Oh yeah if you could get Jaedong and maybe also coach Cho to sign it I'd really appreciate it!!!

Susie you're the best!





I've forgotten how to do special emoticons. D:




trolled so hard lolol

<3 zatic

oh yeah, <3 lilsusie for doing this for everyone, I'm so hype for a jacket
My unblocks gets yo curleh mustache wet のωの
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
January 08 2010 15:15 GMT
#206
On January 09 2010 00:00 Scooter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2010 23:05 So no fek wrote:
On January 08 2010 23:01 zatic wrote:
Hey any chance to get one of these Hwaseung keyboard bags if you live outside Korea like me? Something like a preorder?

Also, can I have a hand drawn icon of Jaedong on the bag? Well, not actually drawn on the back but something iconic like on a badge, like those sponsor patches on the CJ shirts?
Something like this, only for Jaedong, and patched on the bag:
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=107763

If they don't have something like this available off shelf I'd be totally cool if you just have them printed out on fabric and sew them on yourself keke.

Also, if it's not too much to ask, can you get them with one of those Samsung DT-35 keyboards all the pros use included? I don't know Korean so it would be awesome if you can get one with German keys.

Oh yeah if you could get Jaedong and maybe also coach Cho to sign it I'd really appreciate it!!!

Susie you're the best!





I've forgotten how to do special emoticons. D:




trolled so hard lolol

<3 zatic

oh yeah, <3 lilsusie for doing this for everyone, I'm so hype for a jacket


/facepalm

Yes, I believe that zatic was entirely serious, and an ungrateful idiot, who holds no admin powers, and deserves to be banned.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
Tekin
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
2711 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-08 15:18:19
January 08 2010 15:16 GMT
#207
I thank you susie for giving us an opportunity to have such an amazing deal with OZ shirts/jacket. Preorder Done!. Now I have survive another week with only 13 dollars in the bank account.
Cheers! //¯◡◡¯\\ 문채원 | 한지우 -___-
JiYan
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3668 Posts
January 08 2010 17:34 GMT
#208
Funny story about wearing your swag:

I was walking through the dorms of my school (UC Riverside) when i see a girl walk by wearing the MBC Heroes Hoodie. of course i stop her and go "HEY GIRL YOU ARE A STARCRAFT FAN!!" (it mightve been a little overwhelming). "HOLD ON HOLD ON I KNOW WHAT THIS JACKET IS IT IS AN MBC HEROES HOODIE IM A FAN TOO STOPPPP". and she just kept walking away.

1) i thought that was an interesting story.

2) if you, the girl, are reading this, I'm sorry for scaring you but I got really excited when i saw the hoodie.
dogabutila
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1438 Posts
January 08 2010 17:38 GMT
#209
Holding out for CJ swag, but I'd just like to thank suzie a billion times for putting in all this work and not even making anything off of it.

(people might get mad at me here)
I wouldn't be opposed to paying a little more to make it worth her while, after all, if shes doing this out of the goodness of her heart I feel bad taking advantage and not giving anything back.

Maybe its just the asian in me though.
Baller Fanclub || CheAse Fanclub || Scarlett Fanclub || LJD FIGHTING!
DwD
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden8621 Posts
January 08 2010 17:54 GMT
#210
ty susie ordered a shirt Jaedong4Life
~ T-ARA ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ EVERGLOW ~ OH MY GIRL ~ DIA ~ BOL4 ~ CHUNGHA ~
davj88
Profile Joined April 2009
Italy74 Posts
January 08 2010 18:17 GMT
#211
ordered both via website.
There is no need to bother you anymore through PMs or emails right ?

I can't wait for clothes to arrive (I hope they will arrive x_x). I just can't express my gratitude.

On January 09 2010 02:38 dogabutila wrote:

(people might get mad at me here)
I wouldn't be opposed to paying a little more to make it worth her while, after all, if shes doing this out of the goodness of her heart I feel bad taking advantage and not giving anything back.

Maybe its just the asian in me though.


If I can get everything as planned, I'll sure pay susie a little extra, she totally deserves it.

thank u again!

BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
January 08 2010 19:05 GMT
#212
I didn't read all the posts, but I have to ask... Is there a possibility of getting a skt jacket? Cause I"m holding my $100 till that happens.

Thanks for doing this for EveryOne Susie, its still badass!
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
K_ Takahashi
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States203 Posts
January 08 2010 19:15 GMT
#213
jesus this is like asking if a hot dog vendor is selling hamburgers....
BanZu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3329 Posts
January 08 2010 19:18 GMT
#214
On January 09 2010 02:34 JiYan wrote:
Funny story about wearing your swag:

I was walking through the dorms of my school (UC Riverside) when i see a girl walk by wearing the MBC Heroes Hoodie. of course i stop her and go "HEY GIRL YOU ARE A STARCRAFT FAN!!" (it mightve been a little overwhelming). "HOLD ON HOLD ON I KNOW WHAT THIS JACKET IS IT IS AN MBC HEROES HOODIE IM A FAN TOO STOPPPP". and she just kept walking away.

1) i thought that was an interesting story.

2) if you, the girl, are reading this, I'm sorry for scaring you but I got really excited when i saw the hoodie.

LOL what's up with HER
Sun Tzu once said, "Defiler becomes useless at the presences of a vessel."
davj88
Profile Joined April 2009
Italy74 Posts
January 08 2010 19:42 GMT
#215
On January 09 2010 04:15 K_ Takahashi wrote:
jesus this is like asking if a hot dog vendor is selling hamburgers....

So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
January 08 2010 19:49 GMT
#216
On January 09 2010 04:05 BisuDagger wrote:
I didn't read all the posts, but I have to ask... Is there a possibility of getting a skt jacket? Cause I"m holding my $100 till that happens.

Thanks for doing this for EveryOne Susie, its still badass!


No. Read the thread next time.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
Flushot
Profile Joined August 2009
United States218 Posts
January 08 2010 19:55 GMT
#217
Just got both confirmation emails. Thanks again Susie!
Class of 2013
Scooter
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States747 Posts
January 08 2010 20:09 GMT
#218
On January 09 2010 00:15 So no fek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2010 00:00 Scooter wrote:
On January 08 2010 23:05 So no fek wrote:
On January 08 2010 23:01 zatic wrote:
Hey any chance to get one of these Hwaseung keyboard bags if you live outside Korea like me? Something like a preorder?

Also, can I have a hand drawn icon of Jaedong on the bag? Well, not actually drawn on the back but something iconic like on a badge, like those sponsor patches on the CJ shirts?
Something like this, only for Jaedong, and patched on the bag:
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=107763

If they don't have something like this available off shelf I'd be totally cool if you just have them printed out on fabric and sew them on yourself keke.

Also, if it's not too much to ask, can you get them with one of those Samsung DT-35 keyboards all the pros use included? I don't know Korean so it would be awesome if you can get one with German keys.

Oh yeah if you could get Jaedong and maybe also coach Cho to sign it I'd really appreciate it!!!

Susie you're the best!





I've forgotten how to do special emoticons. D:




trolled so hard lolol

<3 zatic

oh yeah, <3 lilsusie for doing this for everyone, I'm so hype for a jacket


/facepalm

Yes, I believe that zatic was entirely serious, and an ungrateful idiot, who holds no admin powers, and deserves to be banned.


I got trolled so hard lolol

<3 So no fek
My unblocks gets yo curleh mustache wet のωの
opsayo
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
591 Posts
January 08 2010 20:11 GMT
#219
is there any chance you have some kind of 3 piece suits signed by the president of south korea

i only have $32 in my paypal tho

pm me okay
JiYan
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3668 Posts
January 08 2010 22:35 GMT
#220
seriously i wanted to talk to the girl but just kept walking like she was Move-ing instead of Attack-Moving.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 582
Hyuk 481
Leta 92
TT1 18
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm248
League of Legends
JimRising 719
Other Games
summit1g9795
WinterStarcraft456
Mew2King93
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1026
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream138
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2214
League of Legends
• Rush1321
• Lourlo1093
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 56m
INu's Battles
6h 56m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 56m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 56m
Replay Cast
17h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.