• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:54
CEST 07:54
KST 14:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7992 users

[UPDATE-March 15] Hwaseung Oz Uniforms - Page 12

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 52 Next
789
Profile Joined October 2009
United States959 Posts
January 08 2010 22:44 GMT
#221
On January 08 2010 15:36 lilsusie wrote:
It's because the retail price of these things are expensive to begin with. To keep prices decent for you guys there's really no room for me to tack on a few bucks.


IMO you should tack on like 5$ onto each order for yourself. It really won't break the bank for us buyers and you would deserve it for all the work you go through for us.
Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk Cafe! He's the next Jaedong, baby!
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
January 08 2010 23:09 GMT
#222
On January 09 2010 07:35 JiYan wrote:
seriously i wanted to talk to the girl but just kept walking like she was Move-ing instead of Attack-Moving.

Yeah, otherwise she would have engaged you as the unit attacking her.
789
Profile Joined October 2009
United States959 Posts
January 08 2010 23:17 GMT
#223
It would have made for an even more interesting story had she attacked.
Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk Cafe! He's the next Jaedong, baby!
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
January 08 2010 23:21 GMT
#224
Thanks Susie!!!!!! It ended up being a bit cheaper than I expected, I was not disappointed
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
January 08 2010 23:36 GMT
#225
On January 08 2010 22:05 Sad[Panda] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2010 14:29 So no fek wrote:
On January 08 2010 14:25 Kashll wrote:
Any chance i can get a Hwaseung OZ backpack?

Would be appreciated.. thanks!


I don't know if you're an asshole, and trying to troll, or just stupid.


This to the Nth degree

Also it would be cool if progaming teams start to realize how many foreigners would kill to buy there swag through these and start making stores for outside of korea


It's not just a case of realizing that a relatively small amount of people would buy the items they only really make on a very irregular seasonal basis anyway. I asked Hwanni (eSTRO manager.) about the possibility of eSTRO uniform sales or merchandise and he said because they're sponsored by Arena it would mean having to get the company's permission and also have them make extras. There's a lot of red tape to go through if you do not own the clothing company your uniforms are sponsored by - Lecaf is okay because it is owned by Hwaseung (it's parent company.) but other teams don't have that luxury depending upon their sponsors.

Merchandise isn't sold on a full time basis because it's just not a lucrative deal. Korean fans don't wear it often (I can count the amount of times in two years I've seen a Korean fan wearing a team shirt outside of finals on the fingers of two hands.)

The market just isn't big enough here or overseas to justify manufacturing on a large scale. You just have to consider how quickly the MBC Hero physical shop in LOOX closed down (and also how 90% of the merchandise inside it was Blizzard related and often not even SC.)

It's a far more complicated situation than many people seem to imagine. It would be great if all the pro-teams made online shops accessible to foreign buyers, but that doesn't mean it's going to happen.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-09 00:48:38
January 09 2010 00:37 GMT
#226
On January 09 2010 07:44 789 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2010 15:36 lilsusie wrote:
It's because the retail price of these things are expensive to begin with. To keep prices decent for you guys there's really no room for me to tack on a few bucks.


IMO you should tack on like 5$ onto each order for yourself. It really won't break the bank for us buyers and you would deserve it for all the work you go through for us.


HA! ok, I think I will. Next preorder I will do just that (if I don't die from these)

Oh.... and um... holy shit I think this is the most amount of money I've ever had in my paypal at once O_o

EDIT: FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK paypal just flagged me and now is asking a bunch of questions about why I have so much money in my account.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
HKriceboy88
Profile Joined October 2009
United States248 Posts
January 09 2010 00:55 GMT
#227
On January 09 2010 09:37 lilsusie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2010 07:44 789 wrote:
On January 08 2010 15:36 lilsusie wrote:
It's because the retail price of these things are expensive to begin with. To keep prices decent for you guys there's really no room for me to tack on a few bucks.


IMO you should tack on like 5$ onto each order for yourself. It really won't break the bank for us buyers and you would deserve it for all the work you go through for us.


HA! ok, I think I will. Next preorder I will do just that (if I don't die from these)

Oh.... and um... holy shit I think this is the most amount of money I've ever had in my paypal at once O_o

EDIT: FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK paypal just flagged me and now is asking a bunch of questions about why I have so much money in my account.



Hope everything works out =[
Sorry that there's more hassle for you to deal with.
Heros- Jaedong, Day9
BanZu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3329 Posts
January 09 2010 01:15 GMT
#228
On January 08 2010 23:01 zatic wrote:
Hey any chance to get one of these Hwaseung keyboard bags if you live outside Korea like me? Something like a preorder?

Also, can I have a hand drawn icon of Jaedong on the bag? Well, not actually drawn on the back but something iconic like on a badge, like those sponsor patches on the CJ shirts?
Something like this, only for Jaedong, and patched on the bag:
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=107763

If they don't have something like this available off shelf I'd be totally cool if you just have them printed out on fabric and sew them on yourself keke.

Also, if it's not too much to ask, can you get them with one of those Samsung DT-35 keyboards all the pros use included? I don't know Korean so it would be awesome if you can get one with German keys.

Oh yeah if you could get Jaedong and maybe also coach Cho to sign it I'd really appreciate it!!!

Susie you're the best!

So much effort into this post hahaahah
Sun Tzu once said, "Defiler becomes useless at the presences of a vessel."
banana
Profile Joined January 2009
Netherlands1189 Posts
January 09 2010 01:23 GMT
#229
On January 09 2010 09:37 lilsusie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2010 07:44 789 wrote:
On January 08 2010 15:36 lilsusie wrote:
It's because the retail price of these things are expensive to begin with. To keep prices decent for you guys there's really no room for me to tack on a few bucks.


IMO you should tack on like 5$ onto each order for yourself. It really won't break the bank for us buyers and you would deserve it for all the work you go through for us.


HA! ok, I think I will. Next preorder I will do just that (if I don't die from these)

Oh.... and um... holy shit I think this is the most amount of money I've ever had in my paypal at once O_o

EDIT: FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK paypal just flagged me and now is asking a bunch of questions about why I have so much money in my account.


Think you need a buisness account for that much money, especially since it's like a webshop and taxes might be charged.
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
January 09 2010 01:31 GMT
#230
On January 08 2010 23:01 zatic wrote:
Hey any chance to get one of these Hwaseung keyboard bags if you live outside Korea like me? Something like a preorder?

Also, can I have a hand drawn icon of Jaedong on the bag? Well, not actually drawn on the back but something iconic like on a badge, like those sponsor patches on the CJ shirts?
Something like this, only for Jaedong, and patched on the bag:
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=107763

If they don't have something like this available off shelf I'd be totally cool if you just have them printed out on fabric and sew them on yourself keke.

Also, if it's not too much to ask, can you get them with one of those Samsung DT-35 keyboards all the pros use included? I don't know Korean so it would be awesome if you can get one with German keys.

Oh yeah if you could get Jaedong and maybe also coach Cho to sign it I'd really appreciate it!!!

Susie you're the best!


Let's ban this noob right now. Can you do a self-ban zatic, or do I have to msg another mod?

+ Show Spoiler +

<3


Thanks susie, even though I'm not ordering, I'd like to express my appreciation for your effort towards the foreign community!
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
January 09 2010 02:10 GMT
#231
On January 09 2010 10:23 banana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2010 09:37 lilsusie wrote:
On January 09 2010 07:44 789 wrote:
On January 08 2010 15:36 lilsusie wrote:
It's because the retail price of these things are expensive to begin with. To keep prices decent for you guys there's really no room for me to tack on a few bucks.


IMO you should tack on like 5$ onto each order for yourself. It really won't break the bank for us buyers and you would deserve it for all the work you go through for us.


HA! ok, I think I will. Next preorder I will do just that (if I don't die from these)

Oh.... and um... holy shit I think this is the most amount of money I've ever had in my paypal at once O_o

EDIT: FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK paypal just flagged me and now is asking a bunch of questions about why I have so much money in my account.


Think you need a buisness account for that much money, especially since it's like a webshop and taxes might be charged.


I have a Premier account or whatever. They want me to provide proof of supplier and documentations on how I'm gonna ship and everything.... as of right now I just can't close my account nor can I send money. But I can still accept money so that's good. What's gonna suck is when I need to send it over to my US bank account.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
January 09 2010 02:39 GMT
#232
On January 09 2010 11:10 lilsusie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2010 10:23 banana wrote:
On January 09 2010 09:37 lilsusie wrote:
On January 09 2010 07:44 789 wrote:
On January 08 2010 15:36 lilsusie wrote:
It's because the retail price of these things are expensive to begin with. To keep prices decent for you guys there's really no room for me to tack on a few bucks.


IMO you should tack on like 5$ onto each order for yourself. It really won't break the bank for us buyers and you would deserve it for all the work you go through for us.


HA! ok, I think I will. Next preorder I will do just that (if I don't die from these)

Oh.... and um... holy shit I think this is the most amount of money I've ever had in my paypal at once O_o

EDIT: FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK paypal just flagged me and now is asking a bunch of questions about why I have so much money in my account.


Think you need a buisness account for that much money, especially since it's like a webshop and taxes might be charged.


I have a Premier account or whatever. They want me to provide proof of supplier and documentations on how I'm gonna ship and everything.... as of right now I just can't close my account nor can I send money. But I can still accept money so that's good. What's gonna suck is when I need to send it over to my US bank account.


haven't you had similar issues since youve had such large sums of money moving around before?
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
January 09 2010 02:40 GMT
#233
Not as large as this. Maybe they think I'm scamming you guys /gasp
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
iMarshall
Profile Joined July 2008
Norway190 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-09 02:53:10
January 09 2010 02:43 GMT
#234
On January 08 2010 15:36 lilsusie wrote:
I have a Premier account or whatever. They want me to provide proof of supplier and documentations on how I'm gonna ship and everything.... as of right now I just can't close my account nor can I send money. But I can still accept money so that's good. What's gonna suck is when I need to send it over to my US bank account.


Oh, that really sucks! Hope everything works out, though, for yours and our sakes. PayPal is giving me trouble when trying to order myself. Anyways, thanks again for all your work!
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
January 09 2010 02:56 GMT
#235
On January 09 2010 11:40 lilsusie wrote:
Not as large as this. Maybe they think I'm scamming you guys /gasp


haha.

If you were, as pissed as I'd be i would have to tip my hat off to you
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Zeburial
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden1126 Posts
January 09 2010 02:56 GMT
#236
There! Order done. Thanks for doing this Susie! Gonna be a long painful wait now -.-
Empires are not brought down by outside forces - they are destroyed by weaknesses from within
Dental Floss
Profile Joined September 2009
United States1015 Posts
January 09 2010 04:01 GMT
#237
Paypal is just awful, where is R1CH when you need a store programmed up?
Kim Tae Gyun.... never forget Perfectman RIP
yukido
Profile Joined February 2009
Germany102 Posts
January 09 2010 18:47 GMT
#238
ordered. thank you so very much for your service, susie!

/ I just hope that some fine day, I will be able to order Samsung KHAN clothing.
Khul Sadukar
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia1735 Posts
January 09 2010 22:34 GMT
#239
Sweet! Ordered.

Tx Susie!

I got the jacket slightly larger than shirt (pray it fits ). Clothes in my wardrobe were no help. Seems to be alot of inconsistency for some reason. For instance I got 1 shirt from the Phillipines that says XL which is goddam tiny... hahaha
I don't want to be part everything. I want to be something. - Weapon X
Kare
Profile Joined March 2009
Norway786 Posts
January 09 2010 22:54 GMT
#240
Will you be selling any KT Rolster stuff in the near future? thanks.
In life you can obtain all sorts of material wealth, but the real treasure is the epic feelings you get while doing something you love.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 116
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 493
Larva 472
Leta 144
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm226
League of Legends
JimRising 737
Other Games
summit1g8596
WinterStarcraft519
Mew2King77
ArmadaUGS58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick875
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream175
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2283
League of Legends
• Rush1433
• Lourlo1114
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 6m
INu's Battles
6h 6m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 6m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 6m
Replay Cast
17h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.