• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:14
CEST 15:14
KST 22:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9245 users

[UPDATE-March 15] Hwaseung Oz Uniforms - Page 14

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 52 Next
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
January 12 2010 09:00 GMT
#261
No idea what so ever.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
praetor.at
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Austria92 Posts
January 12 2010 10:45 GMT
#262
i hope my paypal loads fast enough by bank-transfer to get one of those. no credit card sucks.
Flushot
Profile Joined August 2009
United States218 Posts
January 12 2010 19:29 GMT
#263
Everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I received a fake/phish email involving Paypal a few days ago. The subject line said 'Your account has been limited' and it included a html attachment for which I would have to reactivate my account.

Strangely, I got this in a yahoo spam email I use for other sites, not the one I gave to paypal, so a quick google search and it is a pretty prevalent but also poorly done scam. Just thought I'd warn everyone and if you can, forward the fake email to Paypal's fraud team.
Class of 2013
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
January 12 2010 19:35 GMT
#264
Yeah, I've gotten one of those in the past, but as long as you don't blindly click anything, they're pretty easy to spot. Then again, for those not expecting it, they may click without thinking. But I get about 2-5 emails a day from people trying to scam me out of my inactive WoW accounts, so I'm always careful to check the link it directs to.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
LoseAlot
Profile Joined February 2003
51 Posts
January 12 2010 19:50 GMT
#265
For everyone that does not have a credit card, go to your local supermarket and buy a $50 / $100 gift Visa / American express card and use one of those? Should work.
Khul Sadukar
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia1735 Posts
January 12 2010 20:13 GMT
#266
Just a word of warning, paypayl likes to rip u on the exchange rate. Was a good few cents lower when I paid compared to the current rate. (like .89 instead of .92-93)
I don't want to be part everything. I want to be something. - Weapon X
praetor.at
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Austria92 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-13 02:04:13
January 13 2010 02:02 GMT
#267
On January 12 2010 19:45 praetor.at wrote:
i hope my paypal loads fast enough by bank-transfer to get one of those. no credit card sucks.


fast performance on their part this time :D pre-ordered just now!

edit: didnt even know the dollar was so low as of now (€/$ is ridiculous...)
torm3ntin
Profile Joined October 2009
Brazil2534 Posts
January 13 2010 11:41 GMT
#268
On January 12 2010 16:28 BloodyC0bbler wrote:

In the past year, we have had the ability to get skt1 gear, mbc, wemade, and now oz. It stands to reason that other progaming gear could become available.



I wish i registered sooner for this site.

I missed so damn cool swags!!!!!!
Grubby and Ret fan, but a TERRAN player :D
Robinsa
Profile Joined May 2009
Japan1333 Posts
January 14 2010 06:15 GMT
#269
I dreamed I recived one of these last night as a price for commentary contest, in i wich I wont participate. Guess I really want one, too bad I can't afford it.
4649!!
VManOfMana
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States764 Posts
January 14 2010 12:38 GMT
#270
Just placed a preorder! It is going to be two shirts and a jacket.

Susie: thank you for making this possible!
Woo Jung Ho, FIGHTING! | "With the death of BW comes the death of an idea. And that idea, held by many BW fans, was that a computer game could actually outlive the Next New Game cycle. And to some extent it did." -Falling
Piste
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
6183 Posts
January 14 2010 14:15 GMT
#271
On January 07 2010 14:06 banana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2010 13:23 Navi wrote:
On January 07 2010 13:17 Nal_rAwr wrote:
100 dollars!?! blasphemy!!!

we're in a recession!!!!11

XD

On January 07 2010 13:16 banana wrote:
ordered a shirt :D

dude if you can afford to pay 50 bucks for a shirt, just buy the jacket lol


Lol yeah, the jacket looks nice so the normal pedestrians won't inquire... but it sends out a radar-like starcraft signal to other SCers :O

Maybe I should buy one just so that I don't have to go through the awkward inquiry step to meet other gamers :/ I'm still in the gaming closet


Jacket is just bit too nerdy for me honestly, and I prefer to actually use my clothing than stash it away for that once or twice a year occurence where I might wear it.

Shirt looks pretty neat, sc fans will know where it's from, for non sc fans it's just another piece with some labeling, and I can nerdgasm in meantime running around uni with jaedong look.

p.s I'd kill for a pair of pantsu!!!!

If we are talking truth, both jacket and shirt does not look good for normal people. They only look good in starcraft fans eyes. I'd love to have uniform of my favourite team, but I would not wear them out at public.
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
January 14 2010 14:21 GMT
#272
On January 14 2010 23:15 Piste wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2010 14:06 banana wrote:
On January 07 2010 13:23 Navi wrote:
On January 07 2010 13:17 Nal_rAwr wrote:
100 dollars!?! blasphemy!!!

we're in a recession!!!!11

XD

On January 07 2010 13:16 banana wrote:
ordered a shirt :D

dude if you can afford to pay 50 bucks for a shirt, just buy the jacket lol


Lol yeah, the jacket looks nice so the normal pedestrians won't inquire... but it sends out a radar-like starcraft signal to other SCers :O

Maybe I should buy one just so that I don't have to go through the awkward inquiry step to meet other gamers :/ I'm still in the gaming closet

Jacket is just bit too nerdy for me honestly, and I prefer to actually use my clothing than stash it away for that once or twice a year occurence where I might wear it.

Shirt looks pretty neat, sc fans will know where it's from, for non sc fans it's just another piece with some labeling, and I can nerdgasm in meantime running around uni with jaedong look.

p.s I'd kill for a pair of pantsu!!!!

If we are talking truth, both jacket and shirt does not look good for normal people. They only look good in starcraft fans eyes. I'd love to have uniform of my favourite team, but I would not wear them out at public.

What are you talking about, pro gaming gear looks dope I wear it all the time. "Normal" people run around in formula 1 or football style shirts here too so it doesn't really stick out that much.
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
torm3ntin
Profile Joined October 2009
Brazil2534 Posts
January 14 2010 17:50 GMT
#273
Agreed completely with zatic.

Although my friends don't like the rusty graphics and in depth study that starcraft needs, they are all nerds like me and, fuck yeah, they will love my t-shirt when it arrives and i tell them is from a pro sc team!
Grubby and Ret fan, but a TERRAN player :D
praetor.at
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Austria92 Posts
January 14 2010 17:58 GMT
#274
ill be definately wearing it for running when its cold etc. and at university ofc, so when you see me say hi
789
Profile Joined October 2009
United States959 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-14 18:02:55
January 14 2010 18:02 GMT
#275
Yeah I agree with zatic, I'd have no problem wearing the Oz shirt I ordered in public. All my friends know that I'm the gamer nerdy type and they like me just fine. If I meet someone new and they think it's silly - well we probably wouldn't have been more than acquaitances in the long run anyway.
Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk Cafe! He's the next Jaedong, baby!
Flushot
Profile Joined August 2009
United States218 Posts
January 14 2010 19:20 GMT
#276
On January 15 2010 03:02 789 wrote:
Yeah I agree with zatic, I'd have no problem wearing the Oz shirt I ordered in public. All my friends know that I'm the gamer nerdy type and they like me just fine. If I meet someone new and they think it's silly - well we probably wouldn't have been more than acquaitances in the long run anyway.


The shirt doesn't look ridiculous at all. It seems pretty normal to me and if anything, the jacket is a bit gaudy but I will definitely wear mine if it's a little chilly. I live in the desert, so it's perfect for most winter days.
Class of 2013
Sadness
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Brazil552 Posts
January 15 2010 00:47 GMT
#277
just ordered mine =]

ty lilsusie
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
January 15 2010 03:08 GMT
#278
is it the 20th yet? .... a lot more orders than i expected. the tally as of last night was 112 jackets, 140 shirts, 161 orders.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
MrHoon *
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
10183 Posts
January 15 2010 03:19 GMT
#279
I want to buy rA's admiral KT jacket D:
dats racist
tarpman
Profile Joined February 2009
Canada723 Posts
January 15 2010 05:42 GMT
#280
ordered! so glad I didn't miss out on this one. :D
Saving the world, one kilobyte at a time.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Rogue
Classic vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1086
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48826
Shuttle 9669
FanTaSy 1462
Hyuk 916
Horang2 478
BeSt 378
EffOrt 240
Pusan 205
Last 188
Soma 135
[ Show more ]
Zeus 129
Mind 106
Hyun 83
hero 73
ggaemo 68
Killer 66
Sea.KH 62
Snow 54
Hm[arnc] 43
PianO 35
ToSsGirL 33
Sexy 32
Aegong 29
Bale 27
JYJ 18
zelot 17
NaDa 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Sacsri 8
Rock 7
Noble 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
qojqva1800
Gorgc1252
Dendi1058
XcaliburYe319
Counter-Strike
fl0m2585
x6flipin480
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu487
Khaldor295
Other Games
gofns43341
B2W.Neo1096
byalli619
Beastyqt425
Hui .179
Livibee177
Mlord166
ArmadaUGS104
Mew2King60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream58
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2427
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 46m
Replay Cast
9h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 46m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 46m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.