• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:39
CEST 11:39
KST 18:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6447 users

[HoN/DotA] Let's Play~!! - Page 816

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 814 815 816 817 818 1664 Next
Wala.Revolution
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
7584 Posts
April 11 2010 02:32 GMT
#16301
Most strategies seem intuitive o.o
Stuck.
Glull
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Germany404 Posts
April 11 2010 02:38 GMT
#16302
runed axe to get splash skellies on fa

discuss
Yurebis
Profile Joined January 2009
United States1452 Posts
April 11 2010 02:39 GMT
#16303
[image loading]

got this add while browsing this thread
google seems to be improving their algorithms
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
davidgurt
Profile Joined September 2006
United States1355 Posts
April 11 2010 05:41 GMT
#16304
So wtf is 'ze'? I searched everywhere, but I couldn't find anything.

Urbandictionary: Ze is a gender neutral pronoun. It refers to someone who does not fit into gender binary.
There's crashing?
Dark.Carnival
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States5095 Posts
April 11 2010 05:46 GMT
#16305
ze is the bastard child of Elemenope and Nitrogen, originally pioneered as a way to be annoying, it quickly grew into a means of spamming this thread towards our goal of 1000 pages.
@QxGDarkCell ._.
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
April 11 2010 05:47 GMT
#16306
On April 11 2010 11:25 Pokebunny wrote:
so anyone wanna actually talk strategy or is that not cool

there is no strategy. just rage.
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
April 11 2010 06:01 GMT
#16307
On April 11 2010 14:46 xDark.Carnivalx wrote:
ze is the bastard child of Elemenope and Nitrogen, originally pioneered as a way to be annoying, it quickly grew into a means of spamming this thread towards our goal of 1000 pages.


I DID NOT MAKE ZE

lmnop made it! dunt blame me.
UNFUCK YOURSELF
CosmicAC
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States238 Posts
April 11 2010 06:04 GMT
#16308
Strategy: chipper + stormspirit or any stun really= instagank?
To follow the path: look to the master, follow the master, walk with the master, see through the master, become the master.
Wala.Revolution
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
7584 Posts
April 11 2010 06:07 GMT
#16309
After SS ends, does Chipper's ult deal damage again? (not dot)
Stuck.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
April 11 2010 06:19 GMT
#16310
On April 11 2010 09:29 xDark.Carnivalx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2010 09:25 L wrote:
On April 11 2010 09:21 paper wrote:
this thread is elemenope and nitro shitting all over the place. tranny got banned for spamming a couple pages, but elemitro slip through the cracks by staggering their spam over a hundred pages :|

I remember when I asked people to actually talk about Dota back when this thread coulda been good.

I was shot down because we were too pro to divulge our secrets, or some shit.

we were too afraid to admit there were no secrets

On April 11 2010 09:50 Elemenope wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2010 09:21 paper wrote:
this thread is elemenope and nitro shitting all over the place. tranny got banned for spamming a couple pages, but elemitro slip through the cracks by staggering their spam over a hundred pages :|



You're the biggest shitdump of all ze.

Both statements: Accurate.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Elemenope
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Burkina Faso1704 Posts
April 11 2010 06:29 GMT
#16311
On April 11 2010 15:01 Nitrogen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2010 14:46 xDark.Carnivalx wrote:
ze is the bastard child of Elemenope and Nitrogen, originally pioneered as a way to be annoying, it quickly grew into a means of spamming this thread towards our goal of 1000 pages.


I DID NOT MAKE ZE

lmnop made it! dunt blame me.



Here's how the conversation went on Steam:

Me: PYLON
Me: FIRST
Nitrogen: FYLON PIRST
Nitrogen: We should totally make up
Nitrogen: this meme in the dota thread
Me: What, this is such a retarded idea
Nitrogen: No, just start saying 'ze' in your posts, and I'll claim it wasn't my idea
Me: You're a fgt whatever ze

A week later
Nitrogen: I HATE YOU WHY DID I BRING THIS UP AT ALL

And that's how it went. True story obviously ze
In DotA you could
Elemenope
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Burkina Faso1704 Posts
April 11 2010 06:33 GMT
#16312
On a sidenote, Nitrogen - Hamsandwich is asking me to set a master password. It is a very important message as I have been notified as to such ze.
In DotA you could
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
April 11 2010 06:35 GMT
#16313
your password is ze/
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
Tadzio
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
3340 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-11 07:18:09
April 11 2010 07:13 GMT
#16314
On April 11 2010 11:25 Pokebunny wrote:
so anyone wanna actually talk strategy or is that not cool


Sure. The strategy I've been employing most recently is something I call min-maxing rage. What happens is I promise myself I won't rage because I don't believe it's constructive. I wait for my teammates to choose their heroes so that I can choose a hero that that I think compliments them. 9 times out of 10, this means I play a support/babysitter type. I buy runes of blight, 2 minor totems, courier and wards. With my first 200g I buy flying courier. Then I buy ring of the teacher or bracers, or boots, then buy wards + anything that makes sense.

About halfway through the game I realize that my carries don't know how to farm compared to even my modest standards. I do my best to prevent teammates from dying 1 by 1 and occasionally end up feeding in the process. By this point I'm disappointed with my own play especially because I have no items beyond wardbitch stuff and can't even pretend to pseudo-carry. Then calls for conceding come up and I happily pass it. If the vote fails, we feed some until we lose.

Game 2 I choose a melee carry and let my teammates figure out the rest. My lanemate claims he's a good babysitter and I respond, "cool, let's have some fun!" When we get in lane I notice that my lanemate has left his ring of the teacher aura on and is autoattacking creeps. Being careful that my phrasing doesn't sound like rage I ask my lanemate to stop pushing the lane. They usually don't understand what I mean, so next I kindly request that they turn off their ring of the teacher aura and stop auto attacking. I usually have to repeat this and I'm starting to worry that I'm sounding like a rager.

After a couple creep waves, my lanemate is getting frustrated that he can't out-lasthit me, so he starts auto-attacking again. I tell him that auto-attack pushes the lane away from our tower and exposes us to ganks. Occasionally, a gank will come and prove my point and the support player will die. The "good babysitter" will then pull creeps which makes me momentarily happy. Until I realize that he's auto-attacking the neutrals and double stacking the lane. At this point I start to rage, and don't care if I show it. I tell him that he HAS to kill the creeps he pulls. He says that he is killing the creeps he pulls. I clarify: you have to kill the allied creeps so you don't push the lane. He insists that he's already doing that, although he clearly isn't. I clarify again: you have to kill ALL the allied creeps you pull or you push the lane and give the opponents easy creep kills. At this point he calls me an idiot and I call him a moron. Occasionally, another gank will come and I'll let the support player die because I'm busy typing insults at him.

The support player will then blow up into superrage and will spend the rest of the game making things as hard on me as he possibly can (I've had supports sit at the fountain after something like this, I've had supports follow me around and try to kill creeps/neuts before I do, I've had supports refuse to heal/buff me, etc... people are creative). TBH, his rage is kinda justified, but I'm too frustrated to care.

Since I'm now playing a 4v6, it takes me a bit longer to get up and running, and since the rage war between me and my lanemate is constant, my other teammates are starting to get sick of me. Eventually, assuming my team can avoid getting raxed during this upheaval, I start dominating teamfights in a big way. Unfortunately, now everyone in the game hates me and I'm in danger of getting kicked. I cool it on the rage and pray that no kick votes come up. Assuming that they don't kick me, my team wins the game with everyone thoroughly unsatisfied with just about everything.

I'm also not happy with the rage, and although I got to play the "hero" for my team, I know they didn't like the fact that we won on my back and I get disappointed in myself. Games go smoother when there's no rage. Cooperation is easier. I coulda won that game faster if I had gotten some clutch heals thrown my way, etc. I wish I'd been able to control my frustration better and not raged. I promise myself I won't rage in the next game. I choose a support hero and buy a courier and wards......

And so the cycle of min-max rage continues.

That's my strategy. What's yours?
Humbug
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States264 Posts
April 11 2010 07:20 GMT
#16315
What's your rank and ign? D: I'll try to catch some games with you
What is an angel? Show me an angel and I shall paint one
Tadzio
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
3340 Posts
April 11 2010 07:38 GMT
#16316
38011601 -- If you're a fan of silly, childish, ridiculous levels of rage, watch the hellbourne top lane. Horribad game but a perfect demonstration of the max-side of my strategy.

+ Show Spoiler +
The Hellbringer was the real hero of the game.
CrownRoyal
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Vatican City State1872 Posts
April 11 2010 07:53 GMT
#16317
On April 11 2010 16:13 Tadzio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2010 11:25 Pokebunny wrote:
so anyone wanna actually talk strategy or is that not cool


Sure. The strategy I've been employing most recently is something I call min-maxing rage. What happens is I promise myself I won't rage because I don't believe it's constructive. I wait for my teammates to choose their heroes so that I can choose a hero that that I think compliments them. 9 times out of 10, this means I play a support/babysitter type. I buy runes of blight, 2 minor totems, courier and wards. With my first 200g I buy flying courier. Then I buy ring of the teacher or bracers, or boots, then buy wards + anything that makes sense.

About halfway through the game I realize that my carries don't know how to farm compared to even my modest standards. I do my best to prevent teammates from dying 1 by 1 and occasionally end up feeding in the process. By this point I'm disappointed with my own play especially because I have no items beyond wardbitch stuff and can't even pretend to pseudo-carry. Then calls for conceding come up and I happily pass it. If the vote fails, we feed some until we lose.

Game 2 I choose a melee carry and let my teammates figure out the rest. My lanemate claims he's a good babysitter and I respond, "cool, let's have some fun!" When we get in lane I notice that my lanemate has left his ring of the teacher aura on and is autoattacking creeps. Being careful that my phrasing doesn't sound like rage I ask my lanemate to stop pushing the lane. They usually don't understand what I mean, so next I kindly request that they turn off their ring of the teacher aura and stop auto attacking. I usually have to repeat this and I'm starting to worry that I'm sounding like a rager.

After a couple creep waves, my lanemate is getting frustrated that he can't out-lasthit me, so he starts auto-attacking again. I tell him that auto-attack pushes the lane away from our tower and exposes us to ganks. Occasionally, a gank will come and prove my point and the support player will die. The "good babysitter" will then pull creeps which makes me momentarily happy. Until I realize that he's auto-attacking the neutrals and double stacking the lane. At this point I start to rage, and don't care if I show it. I tell him that he HAS to kill the creeps he pulls. He says that he is killing the creeps he pulls. I clarify: you have to kill the allied creeps so you don't push the lane. He insists that he's already doing that, although he clearly isn't. I clarify again: you have to kill ALL the allied creeps you pull or you push the lane and give the opponents easy creep kills. At this point he calls me an idiot and I call him a moron. Occasionally, another gank will come and I'll let the support player die because I'm busy typing insults at him.

The support player will then blow up into superrage and will spend the rest of the game making things as hard on me as he possibly can (I've had supports sit at the fountain after something like this, I've had supports follow me around and try to kill creeps/neuts before I do, I've had supports refuse to heal/buff me, etc... people are creative). TBH, his rage is kinda justified, but I'm too frustrated to care.

Since I'm now playing a 4v6, it takes me a bit longer to get up and running, and since the rage war between me and my lanemate is constant, my other teammates are starting to get sick of me. Eventually, assuming my team can avoid getting raxed during this upheaval, I start dominating teamfights in a big way. Unfortunately, now everyone in the game hates me and I'm in danger of getting kicked. I cool it on the rage and pray that no kick votes come up. Assuming that they don't kick me, my team wins the game with everyone thoroughly unsatisfied with just about everything.

I'm also not happy with the rage, and although I got to play the "hero" for my team, I know they didn't like the fact that we won on my back and I get disappointed in myself. Games go smoother when there's no rage. Cooperation is easier. I coulda won that game faster if I had gotten some clutch heals thrown my way, etc. I wish I'd been able to control my frustration better and not raged. I promise myself I won't rage in the next game. I choose a support hero and buy a courier and wards......

And so the cycle of min-max rage continues.

That's my strategy. What's yours?

r o f l
You're pretty when I'm drunk.
Humbug
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States264 Posts
April 11 2010 08:12 GMT
#16318
On April 11 2010 16:38 Tadzio wrote:
38011601 -- If you're a fan of silly, childish, ridiculous levels of rage, watch the hellbourne top lane. Horribad game but a perfect demonstration of the max-side of my strategy.

+ Show Spoiler +
The Hellbringer was the real hero of the game.


lol, felt bad for hellbringer. kept trying to get you guys to push xx
What is an angel? Show me an angel and I shall paint one
semantics
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
10040 Posts
April 11 2010 08:39 GMT
#16319
On April 11 2010 11:39 Yurebis wrote:
[image loading]

got this add while browsing this thread
google seems to be improving their algorithms

Hey i'm the only seman allowed here.
CrownRoyal
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Vatican City State1872 Posts
April 11 2010 10:00 GMT
#16320
chipper is fun

impossible to farm with, you have to use your ult every 30 secs on creeps to get any type of decent gold/min
You're pretty when I'm drunk.
Prev 1 814 815 816 817 818 1664 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1400
Bisu 1040
Soma 503
hero 184
EffOrt 173
Pusan 114
HiyA 81
ZerO 59
soO 52
sorry 42
[ Show more ]
Killer 37
Shinee 33
Rush 30
Sharp 28
Mong 27
Bale 25
Terrorterran 11
Noble 10
JulyZerg 7
Stork 0
Dota 2
Gorgc297
Counter-Strike
edward87
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft772
crisheroes734
Other Games
gofns45696
olofmeister1183
singsing1173
ceh9539
Livibee209
Pyrionflax146
ArmadaUGS50
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick532
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream470
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 20
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH330
• StrangeGG 31
• LUISG 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2380
League of Legends
• Jankos1594
• Rush1383
• Stunt451
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21m
Afreeca Starleague
21m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 21m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.