• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:35
CEST 10:35
KST 17:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9972 users

Genshin Impact - Coop RPG - Page 47

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 62 Next
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7414 Posts
June 22 2021 14:31 GMT
#921
But if Kazuha really comes with Benni, Rosa and Razor it is tempting. Don't have Rosa yet, Benni is only C3 and Razor is still useful from time to time so some C's would be nice
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-06-25 16:49:43
June 25 2021 16:48 GMT
#922
Banners have been released to the Chinese community:
[image loading]

I'm not sure if I want Kazuha, but the Razor and Rosa look tasty. My Razor is C0 and I don't even have Rosa so...
Meanwhile the weapons banner looks absolutely ass. Yet another catalyst... where is my Wolf's Gravestone, Amos' Bow and Staff of Homa?
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7414 Posts
June 28 2021 12:12 GMT
#923
Weapons banner really is very disappointing. Is this supposed to be Kazuha's sword? I mean he is from Ina and the sword from Mondstadt..

Event: Hard but very annoying. Did they purposely put the 2 most annoying boss fights in this? I hated oceanid fight since 1.0 and the vishap fight is just running around and shielding since this thing has the most ridiculous def stats
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-06-28 23:11:04
June 28 2021 19:53 GMT
#924
The trailers of Kazuha shows him with fillet blade or a sword that looks very close to fillet blade so I guess it's not supposed to be his signature sword. Aesthetically it is the best looking sword in my opinion. Not that it matters in my case since I'll probably never use my wishes on a weapon banner.

Other than Anemo traveller, I don't have an anemo character built up so in theory Kazuha is ideal for me. Though he doesn't appeal to me at all. He seems to be similar to Sucrose but swops elemental mastery boost with elemental damage and has more damage in general.

Event shouldn't pose any difficult to anyone who can go through Floor 12 abyss. You only need 4286 points per challenge to get all the rewards. What irritates me is how awful the oceanid challenge is for teamplay.
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
June 29 2021 08:37 GMT
#925
best case scenario: i get mona and guarantee the next 5* i really want ;D
Hates Fun🤔
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
July 01 2021 03:50 GMT
#926
Early evaluations are he's not broken. I've already got a built Venti and C6 Sucrose so Kazuha adds pretty minimal value. Easy decision to not roll.

The current event is a pain in the ass. As usual, the CD increases suck. Oceanid can also go to hell. Great idea, sticking a timer on a fight where the damage windows are vanishingly small for melee even when the boss isn't standing over aoes or zooming off into the sky.

Maguu Kenki damage is absurd, but at least the fight isn't as tedious as Oceanid. The cryo field is pretty irritating to play around though. I fully expect to see more Maguu Kenki in abyss.
Liquipedia
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7414 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-07-01 07:32:38
July 01 2021 07:27 GMT
#927
Rolled a few times yesterday since my pity was quite far off. Got a Diluc as a response which is nice for two reasons: Next one will be 100% pity aaaaand I got a Diluc now :D

From what I read and saw on Kazuha he is good but not OP. Some mix of Venti (CC), Sucrose (EM) and Xiao (Damage/ Jumping). For newer players with little chars a must pull because utility is huge, adventuring is good and fits into almost any team comp. For seasoned players more of a can pull if you like him

Question: For those F2P and paying minimal (Battlepass/ Moon)
Have you any constellations on your 5*?
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
July 01 2021 12:35 GMT
#928
So they buffed Anemo probably to lay grounds for Kazuha's release. They didn't want another Zhongli outcry for buffs.
Kazuha is something in between Sucrose and Venti. Venti is still King when it comes to gathering opponents into 1 big group to lay down the whoop-ass, but Sucrose does more with Elemental Mastery, reducing resistance to elements and enabling bigger numbers with swirl reaction.
Kazuha is a 5-star Sucrose. His reactions are amazing and if you use him for on-demand swapping for swirls, you'll see HUGE numbers. People are recommending so far (2nd day of testing, lol) to build him FULL EM. You'll kinda gimp his personal damage, but get so much more out of it as a team.

Whether he can be built as a legitimate main DPS is questionable, at least without constellations. Definitely think of him as Support/Enabler/Utility if you're gonna roll.

NGL I kinda want him but so far I am resisting the urge. Need more info first of all, and I'll replay his tryout thingy like 5-10 times more to really check him out. I would love to put Sucrose on 1 Abyss team and Kazuha on the other and swirl for frankly stupid damage.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7414 Posts
July 01 2021 13:34 GMT
#929
I'll be waiting for the next YT stream and announcements for 1.7 / 2.0 before pulling more on Kazuha. Also I have a Diluc to build now ^^
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-07-01 22:24:13
July 01 2021 21:08 GMT
#930
On July 01 2021 12:50 Spazer wrote:
The current event is a pain in the ass. As usual, the CD increases suck. Oceanid can also go to hell. Great idea, sticking a timer on a fight where the damage windows are vanishingly small for melee even when the boss isn't standing over aoes or zooming off into the sky.

Maguu Kenki damage is absurd, but at least the fight isn't as tedious as Oceanid. The cryo field is pretty irritating to play around though. I fully expect to see more Maguu Kenki in abyss.

You can just not choose the CD increase option. I don't know how people without an archer built is supposed do vs oceanid though. When the water laser happens and you are on the platform what can you do other than stare at it? I just shield up vs the cryo field. As usual Mihoyo designed a challenge which is a big fuck you if you don't have Zhongli. This time I simply can't dodge everything with all the options on.

On July 01 2021 16:27 Harris1st wrote:
Question: For those F2P and paying minimal (Battlepass/ Moon)
Have you any constellations on your 5*?
My 5* is Keqing, Ganyu, Diluc and Eula. None have constellations. I can't really imagine any F2P would have constellations on an event 5* unless they really like a character or were lucky getting the character as soon as pulled for, or doing a ten pull and getting multiples. Essentially every constellation is one less 5* character on the event banner.
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
July 01 2021 23:00 GMT
#931
I got a lucky C1 Ganyu. Other then that I got a few Qiqi and Mona spooks for they have multiple cons.
Never Knows Best.
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
July 02 2021 04:14 GMT
#932
I have a C1 Qiqi. Less than ideal.

On July 02 2021 06:08 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2021 12:50 Spazer wrote:
The current event is a pain in the ass. As usual, the CD increases suck. Oceanid can also go to hell. Great idea, sticking a timer on a fight where the damage windows are vanishingly small for melee even when the boss isn't standing over aoes or zooming off into the sky.

Maguu Kenki damage is absurd, but at least the fight isn't as tedious as Oceanid. The cryo field is pretty irritating to play around though. I fully expect to see more Maguu Kenki in abyss.

You can just not choose the CD increase option. I don't know how people without an archer built is supposed do vs oceanid though. When the water laser happens and you are on the platform what can you do other than stare at it? I just shield up vs the cryo field. As usual Mihoyo designed a challenge which is a big fuck you if you don't have Zhongli. This time I simply can't dodge everything with all the options on.

On my successful runs, I turned off the timer and mostly just plinked Oceanid with Fischl until it died. Pretty slow, but reasonably consistent aside from getting trapped by whirlpools.

My original approach to Maguu Kenki was a Diluc vape team with Diona shield. It kinda worked, but the damage is so high that the shield gets obliterated whenever I miss a dodge. The DoT is no joke either. It basically gets to the point where I have to waste time outside the cryo field whenever the shield is down. I eventually switched to a Sucrose taser team. It helped a lot, since everyone can attack from outside the cryo field. Dodging was also way easier at range.
Liquipedia
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
July 02 2021 04:48 GMT
#933
i just face tanked thru the entire event with hutao/xing/shielder/healer. but i guess hutao/homa is one of the most overtuned combos in the game
Hates Fun🤔
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7414 Posts
July 02 2021 08:24 GMT
#934
I settled for a score with 3k+ for all event bosses. My heroes are build for more points but I don't wanna bother because it's not that fun. Also there is, as always, no instant repeat button which makes it even more of a pain in the butt
Hu Tao rips through Oceanid, but only if you have turned the CD increase off
Vishap and Oceanid combo: HT, XQ, Albedo/ Bennett, Zhongers
Magu combo: Childe, XL, Zhongers, Bennett
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
July 02 2021 09:48 GMT
#935
TBH I haven't even tried those yet... but when I heard words like "Geo Vishap" "Oceanid" and "Arch Lector" in a single sentence I cringe so hard... I do not look forward to fighting any of these.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-07-03 15:31:54
July 03 2021 15:25 GMT
#936
The most important reward is the primogems and you can get those by playing the challenge on easy without putting on any additional challenges. At that point they have like a tenth of normal health and do practically no damage and so is vastly easier than the normal bosses, so everyone should be able to do them.

It's definitely harder than previous similar events though. I tried the first primo geovishap trying to get a as high score as possible but after that first day I just selected to get the minimum need to get all the rewards, put on food, did the challenge once and got out. I don't think it was really intended for people to try to max out the score. For the primovishap you can practically do that just by reflecting the beam attack with a shield. Also there is no Arch Lector.

That kaboomball kombat event is just in time for Wimbledon. Not sure what exactly is going on since as usual their explanation is terrible and I have no idea what exactly you are supposed to do to get a perfect return. Did it 5 times and got the rewards for the day anyways. Kind of nice revisiting the archipelago again. I otherwise wouldn't had revisisted again and I found a glider challenge on the original island that I somehow missed along the way.
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-07-03 20:43:43
July 03 2021 20:42 GMT
#937
Sad but I just quit. I just got to the new kaboomball thing then just exited and uninstalled, just not feeling it and I haven't even bothered to do the abyss last go around or even really do much of the boss battle event. I think the design of making you want to log in every day or your missing out just wears on you after a bit. Felt like how WoW did in BFA: Work.
Never Knows Best.
kyarisan
Profile Joined May 2010
United States347 Posts
July 03 2021 22:07 GMT
#938
I think at some point that happens to everyone, it's a much healthier game to play in spurts when new events or characters come out, though the primogems and resources you miss out on with just the primo/resin deficit are sizeable.


If you time it right, you'll only have to log in once all parts of the event are no longer timegated, and you can burst through them all at your demand instead. Once I get Keqing that's probably what I'll do. And I will still probably do the bp and welkin just to boost my resources during that time.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7414 Posts
July 05 2021 21:06 GMT
#939
On July 04 2021 05:42 Slaughter wrote:
Sad but I just quit. I just got to the new kaboomball thing then just exited and uninstalled, just not feeling it and I haven't even bothered to do the abyss last go around or even really do much of the boss battle event. I think the design of making you want to log in every day or your missing out just wears on you after a bit. Felt like how WoW did in BFA: Work.


I think we all were at that point. The real question is, will you reinstall for the next patch or not.

Right now I log in about every 2nd day, spend some resin, do some events and visit teapot. Haven't done dailys or weeklies at all for about 6-8 weeks now. Just doing what I enjoy.

Kaboomball: I think perfect hits are when the ball is right beside or even a bit behind you and it sparkles when you hit it
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
July 05 2021 22:04 GMT
#940
It's one of those slow-burn games where you mostly need to mentally get over FOMO and just prioritize content you enjoy, ignore or shrug off content you don't, and avoid fretting about things like dailies.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 512
Hyuk 310
910 230
Killer 76
Dewaltoss 58
Yoon 47
Shinee 34
Mind 28
NotJumperer 27
ZergMaN 27
[ Show more ]
Bale 21
yabsab 19
Noble 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe162
League of Legends
JimRising 471
Counter-Strike
olofmeister917
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2063
Khaldor506
Other Games
singsing1209
ceh9552
Sick257
XBOCT252
Mew2King148
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick732
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream251
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH148
• LUISG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2315
League of Legends
• Jankos1268
• Stunt534
Other Games
• WagamamaTV73
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 25m
Stellar Fest
4h 25m
The PondCast
1d 1h
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.