• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:10
CEST 02:10
KST 09:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8370 users

Pokémon Go! - Page 174

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 172 173 174 175 176 200 Next
Terranasaur
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2085 Posts
July 24 2017 03:19 GMT
#3461
Went 0/2 on Lugia's today and I'm raging super hard. Both fights had tons of people show up, which was nice, but I only had like 5 balls. Pretty bummed but will probably try to chase a couple more down tomorrow.
Decisions Determine Destiny - Terranasaur#1719 D3 #557 SC2 3DS FC: 2423-3623-8068
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
July 24 2017 04:55 GMT
#3462
1/2 on articuno; 1/2 on lugia. im done with legendaries except for free passes.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-07-24 11:02:50
July 24 2017 10:39 GMT
#3463
Well I feel really lucky now. I may have caught Lugia on the first ball...

Also, I walked a high IV 799cp eevee 11km and evolved it during the day yesterday... and got vaporeon. What gives? Thought 10km+ and daytime was the trick.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Logo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States7542 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-07-24 14:47:01
July 24 2017 14:46 GMT
#3464
Was it still your buddy when you evolved it? Maybe the buddy distance event has messed with the mechanic?
Logo
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
July 24 2017 14:51 GMT
#3465
It was not, I had prepped it for when I'd do an evolve spree with bonus xp. Probably finished walking it two weeks ago. Pretty bummed, I'll have to wait for another decent eevee and walk it 10km meh.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
July 24 2017 16:04 GMT
#3466
so are legendary raids happening everywhere or just certain places?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
July 24 2017 16:17 GMT
#3467
On July 25 2017 01:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
so are legendary raids happening everywhere or just certain places?

I would guess everywhere, since I've seen them both around where I live (in a small town) and near work
EZ4ENCE
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
July 24 2017 17:31 GMT
#3468
Yep, all over at any gym. I'm guessing the frequency is hiked waaaaay up and I heard Lugia is temporary and will be stopped at 12:00 GMT (+00:00) along with the bonuses.

Got my second lugia, better IVs woo!
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Logo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States7542 Posts
July 24 2017 17:35 GMT
#3469
So we only have this small window to catch it ever or just temporary then coming back later?

I hate some of these really small timed events considering how inhospitable it can be to play Pokemon Go at certain times.
Logo
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
July 24 2017 17:49 GMT
#3470
On July 25 2017 02:31 mordek wrote:
Yep, all over at any gym. I'm guessing the frequency is hiked waaaaay up and I heard Lugia is temporary and will be stopped at 12:00 GMT (+00:00) along with the bonuses.

Got my second lugia, better IVs woo!

seriously? i literally have been unable to play pokemon go past couple days + couple days to come...that's bullshit
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-07-24 17:50:47
July 24 2017 17:50 GMT
#3471
I imagine coming back at a later date, there's no way they wouldn't. This is all just hearsay I picked up from raids too btw.

also that's unfortunate... the bonuses have been fantastic.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
July 24 2017 20:09 GMT
#3472
On July 24 2017 12:19 Terranasaur wrote:
Went 0/2 on Lugia's today and I'm raging super hard. Both fights had tons of people show up, which was nice, but I only had like 5 balls. Pretty bummed but will probably try to chase a couple more down tomorrow.

You got to do raids on your same color. I had 10 balls both times for Lugia and Articuno.
Freeeeeeedom
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
July 24 2017 21:07 GMT
#3473
Yeah, if enough shows up we do a Mystic party and then Valor/Instinct fight over the scraps :D
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
July 25 2017 00:11 GMT
#3474
Finally hatched a defense tyrogue in the closing minutes of the event to finish off my Gen 1 NA dex! Wooooo
I also cleared roughly 650k xp the last two days :D
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
July 25 2017 02:51 GMT
#3475
Your definition of G1 differs from mine.
Freeeeeeedom
Oktyabr
Profile Joined July 2011
Singapore2234 Posts
July 25 2017 03:02 GMT
#3476
On July 25 2017 02:49 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2017 02:31 mordek wrote:
Yep, all over at any gym. I'm guessing the frequency is hiked waaaaay up and I heard Lugia is temporary and will be stopped at 12:00 GMT (+00:00) along with the bonuses.

Got my second lugia, better IVs woo!

seriously? i literally have been unable to play pokemon go past couple days + couple days to come...that's bullshit


They extended it for another 3 days. But even then I can't imagine them taking away legendaries for good after this, there would be way too many complains. Perhaps at a reduced frequency maybe.
Terranasaur
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2085 Posts
July 25 2017 03:30 GMT
#3477
0/3 on Cuno, 0/3 on Lugia. Getting pretty salty over here
Decisions Determine Destiny - Terranasaur#1719 D3 #557 SC2 3DS FC: 2423-3623-8068
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
July 25 2017 07:25 GMT
#3478
I am 2/2 on legendary raids, but I still find it insane that legendaries have IVs and movesets. Unless they are going into eggs in the next patch, IMO its unacceptable.
Freeeeeeedom
yagrebinho
Profile Joined July 2017
15 Posts
July 25 2017 08:08 GMT
#3479
Anyone playing Pokemon Go in Berlin?
AbouSV
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany1278 Posts
July 25 2017 10:43 GMT
#3480
I saw one Articuno, there were exactly one person there at most (me). The rest of the time no one was there.
I can't even fight LVL 4 raids because there's no one playing around, so any legendary is still a dream. Yup, that's one of France largest city. I see more people playing in small towns than here.
Prev 1 172 173 174 175 176 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings61
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE169
ProTech139
Nina 137
SpeCial 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13822
Artosis 662
PianO 32
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm163
canceldota129
League of Legends
Doublelift4382
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1706
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe93
Other Games
summit1g6494
shahzam578
Day[9].tv513
C9.Mang0340
Maynarde91
Trikslyr69
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV165
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur558
• Day9tv513
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 50m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.