• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:40
CEST 04:40
KST 11:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8394 users

Pokémon Go! - Page 173

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 171 172 173 174 175 200 Next
Oktyabr
Profile Joined July 2011
Singapore2234 Posts
July 09 2017 16:41 GMT
#3441
On July 09 2017 21:07 WindWolf wrote:
I've been getting quite some app crashes since the gym rework when interacting with gyms. Before I had only had the app crash once or twice ever. Has this been the case for anyone else


iphones have a mean-time-to-crash of 10 minutes prior to the new gym system and now its 5 once you click on any gym. not sure if android is affected. it's as if they fired all their ios developers or something.
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
July 09 2017 16:50 GMT
#3442
On July 10 2017 01:41 Oktyabr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2017 21:07 WindWolf wrote:
I've been getting quite some app crashes since the gym rework when interacting with gyms. Before I had only had the app crash once or twice ever. Has this been the case for anyone else


iphones have a mean-time-to-crash of 10 minutes prior to the new gym system and now its 5 once you click on any gym. not sure if android is affected. it's as if they fired all their ios developers or something.

I'm on Android (Sony Xperia Z3 right now) and it feels like there is a 1/4 chance that gyms will crash the app for me since the new update. Before the update it only happened once or twice
EZ4ENCE
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
July 09 2017 17:16 GMT
#3443
On July 10 2017 01:50 WindWolf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2017 01:41 Oktyabr wrote:
On July 09 2017 21:07 WindWolf wrote:
I've been getting quite some app crashes since the gym rework when interacting with gyms. Before I had only had the app crash once or twice ever. Has this been the case for anyone else


iphones have a mean-time-to-crash of 10 minutes prior to the new gym system and now its 5 once you click on any gym. not sure if android is affected. it's as if they fired all their ios developers or something.

I'm on Android (Sony Xperia Z3 right now) and it feels like there is a 1/4 chance that gyms will crash the app for me since the new update. Before the update it only happened once or twice

yes, it can be horrendous. there is a gym in my local park that crashes my phone almost every time i interact with it. i have android, samsung galaxy 4.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
July 09 2017 21:04 GMT
#3444
I almost never experienced crashes, its probably happened 5 times while interacting with a gym since the update. So noticeable but not annoying. Iphone user. My buddy with an android phone seems to have it all the time though.

What's annoying is when you take a gym over with teammates and then have to wait 5 min for the gym to stop being "under attack" after your team claimed it.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
July 09 2017 21:11 GMT
#3445
On July 10 2017 06:04 mordek wrote:
I almost never experienced crashes, its probably happened 5 times while interacting with a gym since the update. So noticeable but not annoying. Iphone user. My buddy with an android phone seems to have it all the time though.

What's annoying is when you take a gym over with teammates and then have to wait 5 min for the gym to stop being "under attack" after your team claimed it.

the trick for that is to have everyone add at the same time. 3, 2, 1, add. it avoids that bs.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
July 09 2017 23:28 GMT
#3446
On July 10 2017 06:11 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2017 06:04 mordek wrote:
I almost never experienced crashes, its probably happened 5 times while interacting with a gym since the update. So noticeable but not annoying. Iphone user. My buddy with an android phone seems to have it all the time though.

What's annoying is when you take a gym over with teammates and then have to wait 5 min for the gym to stop being "under attack" after your team claimed it.

the trick for that is to have everyone add at the same time. 3, 2, 1, add. it avoids that bs.

Good to know. Sometimes 2 of the 3 would get it in there and the last guy is like... I'll go walk over to that gym, restart app, walk back and hopefully that works.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
July 11 2017 18:32 GMT
#3447
For people that has switched phone, have you had any issues with PoGo after the change? I'm planning on buying a new phone, and I just want to make I'll be ok before making the final decision.
EZ4ENCE
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
July 11 2017 19:13 GMT
#3448
I've had zero issues, everything is tied to the Google account you login with. If you're going with Android and want to install a custom ROM, be aware of safetynet issues that may cause problems.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-07-12 13:37:34
July 12 2017 13:35 GMT
#3449
https://pokemongolive.com/en/post/gosummerevents

Safari Zone events are coming to seven different Unibail-Rodamco shopping centers later this summer. I live within commuting distance of Mall of Scandinavia so I will certainly attend (although last time I was there, the GPS on my phone did not work very well indoors.. I guess this is our change to catch non-EU regionals since there is a Kangaskhan in the promo image.

On July 12 2017 04:13 R1CH wrote:
I've had zero issues, everything is tied to the Google account you login with. If you're going with Android and want to install a custom ROM, be aware of safetynet issues that may cause problems.

I'm on Android and at most, I will be installing a new launcher so I am probably going to be fine
EZ4ENCE
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
July 12 2017 14:19 GMT
#3450
I wish there were enough details if people in Chicago could possibly benefit from the event without having tickets. Didn't buy mine in the first 5 minutes but could possibly make the trip to Grant Park. I'd imagine stuff is tied to your account when you make the ticket purchase but I guess you never know with Niantic.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
LaG.Gaming
Profile Joined April 2011
United States288 Posts
July 12 2017 16:38 GMT
#3451
On July 12 2017 23:19 mordek wrote:
I wish there were enough details if people in Chicago could possibly benefit from the event without having tickets. Didn't buy mine in the first 5 minutes but could possibly make the trip to Grant Park. I'd imagine stuff is tied to your account when you make the ticket purchase but I guess you never know with Niantic.


maybe each member that bought a ticket will get a code for a "special insence" that will make a specific kind of pokemon pop, thats just my guess
LaGGaming.net // Money cant buy happiness, but can pay for the internet that is almost the same.
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5653 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-07-12 19:31:03
July 12 2017 19:30 GMT
#3452
I knew Finland would get screwed, gotta book a ship to Sthlm I guess.
don't wall off against random
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
July 14 2017 10:47 GMT
#3453
On July 13 2017 01:38 LaG.Gaming wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2017 23:19 mordek wrote:
I wish there were enough details if people in Chicago could possibly benefit from the event without having tickets. Didn't buy mine in the first 5 minutes but could possibly make the trip to Grant Park. I'd imagine stuff is tied to your account when you make the ticket purchase but I guess you never know with Niantic.


maybe each member that bought a ticket will get a code for a "special insence" that will make a specific kind of pokemon pop, thats just my guess

That sounds like the most plausible explanation for me, especially since you can now redeem promo codes in the app
EZ4ENCE
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5653 Posts
July 22 2017 14:12 GMT
#3454
Tangela acquired, game is dead.
don't wall off against random
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-07-22 15:42:36
July 22 2017 15:41 GMT
#3455
How can you say that an hour before the event begins...

Also looks like you need to scan a QR code at the gate to unlock the pokestops in grant park.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
July 22 2017 17:31 GMT
#3456
Looking at the Pokémon Go Fest stream because I have nothing better to do right now

And watching the game at smooth framerates makes me long for Tuesday when I can order my new phone.
EZ4ENCE
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
July 23 2017 19:06 GMT
#3457
2/2 on legendaries today and almost 400k exp with 3 lucky egg uses :D
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
July 23 2017 19:17 GMT
#3458
I saw Lugia at a nearby gym today. Sadly no one else was near when I got there and I had to get home. 10-15 minutes earlier however, I met another PoGo player at another gym, but he was going in the other direction.
EZ4ENCE
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
July 24 2017 00:14 GMT
#3459
0/4 for Articunos today and 0/3 for Lugia. The capture rate is sooo low
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
Oktyabr
Profile Joined July 2011
Singapore2234 Posts
July 24 2017 02:43 GMT
#3460
No raid pre announcements is pretty stupid. It's like they're artificially inflating the demand of raid passes since there's so little information on whether there will still be players if you show up late to a raid.
Prev 1 171 172 173 174 175 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech135
RuFF_SC2 130
FoxeR 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1609
Shuttle 1409
Artosis 597
Dewaltoss 45
NaDa 26
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
LuMiX0
League of Legends
Doublelift3751
Counter-Strike
taco 537
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox599
Other Games
summit1g7929
WinterStarcraft338
C9.Mang0288
ViBE98
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur228
Upcoming Events
OSC
20h 20m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 7h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.