• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:03
CEST 03:03
KST 10:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9136 users

Pokémon Go! - Page 172

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 170 171 172 173 174 200 Next
AbouSV
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany1278 Posts
June 29 2017 07:34 GMT
#3421
On June 29 2017 03:35 Rehio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2017 03:18 dAPhREAk wrote:
just did a tranny raid with 18 people organized through group chat. =) someone caught a 100% tranny.


I'm not sure that's the best way to shorten "Tyranitar."


Yep, and I was talking with two persons at the same time about two different topics, so my brain did not functioned properly, and I googled 'tranny pokemon', because I was actually conviced that would give me the mon with this surname...
The bright side is that two people could make fun of me at the same time.
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
June 29 2017 08:16 GMT
#3422
On June 29 2017 16:34 AbouSV wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2017 03:35 Rehio wrote:
On June 29 2017 03:18 dAPhREAk wrote:
just did a tranny raid with 18 people organized through group chat. =) someone caught a 100% tranny.


I'm not sure that's the best way to shorten "Tyranitar."


Yep, and I was talking with two persons at the same time about two different topics, so my brain did not functioned properly, and I googled 'tranny pokemon', because I was actually conviced that would give me the mon with this surname...
The bright side is that two people could make fun of me at the same time.

sounds like u stumbled into rule34
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
June 29 2017 13:19 GMT
#3423
Could still be the novelty but so far it seems like raiding is one of the best features implemented to date.

I'm also still waiting on a Tyrogue with Defense as the highest stat so I can finally complete NA dex D:
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Logo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States7542 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-29 15:42:50
June 29 2017 15:41 GMT
#3424
I think they could (or will need to) tone down the frequency a bit to keep interest in raids up, but I agree that it seems like one of the best features to date. Especially because it gives you a reason to do a few things you don't otherwise: get strong pokemons of a specific typing to counter the bosses, power up and use your pokemon even if you aren't into gym raiding, and actually interact/coordinate with people.
Logo
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
June 29 2017 17:08 GMT
#3425
On June 29 2017 16:34 AbouSV wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2017 03:35 Rehio wrote:
On June 29 2017 03:18 dAPhREAk wrote:
just did a tranny raid with 18 people organized through group chat. =) someone caught a 100% tranny.


I'm not sure that's the best way to shorten "Tyranitar."


Yep, and I was talking with two persons at the same time about two different topics, so my brain did not functioned properly, and I googled 'tranny pokemon', because I was actually conviced that would give me the mon with this surname...
The bright side is that two people could make fun of me at the same time.

ummm, i dont want to google that. did you find anything with safe search off? lol.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-30 12:11:09
June 29 2017 17:29 GMT
#3426
Less frequency should help in getting people together. I showed up to a Snorlax at 11am with 2 other friends and it was just us for the last 30min it was live. I can understand not making an effort if there will be 50 raids later in the evening and you don't want spend your one raid pass on something that will fail. They really should add a feature where you can see people that are ready to raid at a location without committing your raid pass.

I'm waiting on another Machamp raid anyways, need to stock up on some good ones :D

Also, raid bosses definitely don't kick existing gym defenders out. Which could possibly alleviate the "I just had 3 of my defenders with 24hr+ times returned to me within in the same day." More churn, right?
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
June 30 2017 08:15 GMT
#3427
On June 30 2017 02:29 mordek wrote:
Also, raid bosses definitely don't kick existing gym defenders out. Which could possibly alleviate the "I just had 3 of my defenders with 24hr+ times returned to me within in the same day. More churn, right?

Raid Bosses lock em in for 2 hours. If a Gym has a near hatching raid egg you wanna get your mons in there!
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
June 30 2017 17:22 GMT
#3428
On June 30 2017 17:15 Orcasgt24 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2017 02:29 mordek wrote:
Also, raid bosses definitely don't kick existing gym defenders out. Which could possibly alleviate the "I just had 3 of my defenders with 24hr+ times returned to me within in the same day. More churn, right?

Raid Bosses lock em in for 2 hours. If a Gym has a near hatching raid egg you wanna get your mons in there!

isnt it only one hour? eggs hatch for 2, raid is for 1.
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
June 30 2017 18:23 GMT
#3429
On July 01 2017 02:22 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2017 17:15 Orcasgt24 wrote:
On June 30 2017 02:29 mordek wrote:
Also, raid bosses definitely don't kick existing gym defenders out. Which could possibly alleviate the "I just had 3 of my defenders with 24hr+ times returned to me within in the same day. More churn, right?

Raid Bosses lock em in for 2 hours. If a Gym has a near hatching raid egg you wanna get your mons in there!

isnt it only one hour? eggs hatch for 2, raid is for 1.

Right. I got it backwards
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
July 01 2017 18:27 GMT
#3430
Two successful Tyrannitar raids in less than 24 hours, woo!
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-07-01 18:49:58
July 01 2017 18:47 GMT
#3431
I've been farming machamps. I could easily get a tyranitar a day(assuming I can catch it), but I really would want to get stuff to help kill gyms and raids faster.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
AbouSV
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany1278 Posts
July 03 2017 11:30 GMT
#3432
On June 30 2017 02:08 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2017 16:34 AbouSV wrote:
On June 29 2017 03:35 Rehio wrote:
On June 29 2017 03:18 dAPhREAk wrote:
just did a tranny raid with 18 people organized through group chat. =) someone caught a 100% tranny.


I'm not sure that's the best way to shorten "Tyranitar."


Yep, and I was talking with two persons at the same time about two different topics, so my brain did not functioned properly, and I googled 'tranny pokemon', because I was actually conviced that would give me the mon with this surname...
The bright side is that two people could make fun of me at the same time.

ummm, i dont want to google that. did you find anything with safe search off? lol.


Fortunately, it was only plain google, no image nor anything, so nothing so fancy anyway.
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
July 03 2017 19:19 GMT
#3433
I soloed a Muk. Very happy with that because Grimer is stupidly rare here and I needed both genders of Muk for dex
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
July 04 2017 05:29 GMT
#3434
I fed a Gyarados a berry at a friendly gym and got a candy on top of the dust. That's a first for me.
EZ4ENCE
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
July 04 2017 11:39 GMT
#3435
Haven't seen it yet myself, grats on the karp candy
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
July 08 2017 04:18 GMT
#3436
http://pokemongolive.com/en/post/birthday2017

From now until July 24th, you can now catch Pikachus with Ash's hat (I've even seen Pichus hatching with it in a Facebook group). There is also a Anniversay Box in the store (6 Incubators, 6 Max Revives, 2 Premium Raid Passes and 20 Ultra Balls for 1200 coins).

I have yet to try a raid boss. But now that I am having a full-time jobb and is currently wrapping up my weekend job, I hope to try them soon.
EZ4ENCE
TheFish7
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States2824 Posts
July 08 2017 04:43 GMT
#3437
Already got 2 Ash-ichus. Doesn't seem like they're all that rare.
~ ~ <°)))><~ ~ ~
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
July 08 2017 05:30 GMT
#3438
On July 08 2017 13:43 TheFish7 wrote:
Already got 2 Ash-ichus. Doesn't seem like they're all that rare.

but do you have the pichu with a hat?
TheFish7
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States2824 Posts
July 08 2017 05:39 GMT
#3439
Everyone knows that Raichu is the best -chu.
~ ~ <°)))><~ ~ ~
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
July 09 2017 12:07 GMT
#3440
I've been getting quite some app crashes since the gym rework when interacting with gyms. Before I had only had the app crash once or twice ever. Has this been the case for anyone else
EZ4ENCE
Prev 1 170 171 172 173 174 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings70
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech145
SpeCial 110
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13541
Artosis 618
Shuttle 351
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm174
canceldota118
League of Legends
Doublelift4018
Counter-Strike
taco 263
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox400
AZ_Axe109
Other Games
summit1g5776
shahzam640
Day[9].tv579
C9.Mang0365
Maynarde147
ViBE130
Trikslyr64
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV167
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP57
• StrangeGG 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv579
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 57m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.