• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:10
CEST 10:10
KST 17:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7313 users

General Discussion - Page 120

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 176 Next
Please be advised:

We will be closing this General thread in 24 hours. It will remain searchable.

After that we will require new threads to discuss topics.

Questions should go in the stickied Q&A thread, screenshots and PotG will go in the PotG sticky, QQ/Rage/Complaints should go in the QQ/Rage thread. If you want to talk about maps or strategies open a new thread.

Any comments or concerns will be logged please forward them to ZeromuS. This new forum is still fluid so we will try this out. General TL rules will still apply to new threads.
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-27 21:51:09
February 27 2016 12:50 GMT
#2381
so much overwatch merchandize at this taiwan event, I want ;_; .

Gosu gamers 1 hero limit as well now? or are we back to genji meta ? Hope Mercy will be back soon. Before tournaments ruin Overwatch before its out.
K nevermind saw the 6 hanzos x3.
Wombutt
Profile Joined April 2011
United States159 Posts
February 28 2016 19:14 GMT
#2382
LF2M gosugamers weekly, pm for details, starts in 40 minutes from this post
All Dae
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17913 Posts
February 28 2016 20:20 GMT
#2383
On February 29 2016 04:14 Wombutt wrote:
LF2M gosugamers weekly, pm for details, starts in 40 minutes from this post


are you not allowed to put the details of a tournament inside a post? will u get banned or warned or something?
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22648 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-28 20:26:06
February 28 2016 20:25 GMT
#2384
On February 29 2016 05:20 JimmyJRaynor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2016 04:14 Wombutt wrote:
LF2M gosugamers weekly, pm for details, starts in 40 minutes from this post


are you not allowed to put the details of a tournament inside a post? will u get banned or warned or something?

Where are you even getting that from Oo

He is talking about details to play with his team, he isn't posting them here because that is just clutter and he probably does not want to put stuff like skype details in public posts.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17913 Posts
February 28 2016 20:39 GMT
#2385
its a question. if you have an answer. that's great.
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-29 09:51:02
February 29 2016 09:14 GMT
#2386
I might try this again. I played the original beta way back . My biggest complaints were that there was too much shit happening, too many characters and the maps weren't visually conducive at all.

Waiting for my TF2 comp. beta invite, so I might try this in the meantime and see if it has improved.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
hootsushi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany3468 Posts
February 29 2016 23:17 GMT
#2387
Just got access, no mail, no message, nothing. Just casually went over to overwatch in the blizzard launcher cause I was bored. Then I saw the play button <3
yookstah
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia655 Posts
February 29 2016 23:29 GMT
#2388
On February 29 2016 18:14 Torte de Lini wrote:
I might try this again. I played the original beta way back . My biggest complaints were that there was too much shit happening, too many characters and the maps weren't visually conducive at all.

Waiting for my TF2 comp. beta invite, so I might try this in the meantime and see if it has improved.


ohh yeah, I thought I saw your name on the TF2 forums somewhere, haha.

Still unsure if I care about beta matchmaking atm - maybe I'll wait for the finished product
"I'm saying that you are all the time aggressive. I say to you choose situations to be aggressive and not aggressive. I'm talking it" - Cooller
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 01 2016 00:06 GMT
#2389
On March 01 2016 08:29 yookstah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2016 18:14 Torte de Lini wrote:
I might try this again. I played the original beta way back . My biggest complaints were that there was too much shit happening, too many characters and the maps weren't visually conducive at all.

Waiting for my TF2 comp. beta invite, so I might try this in the meantime and see if it has improved.


ohh yeah, I thought I saw your name on the TF2 forums somewhere, haha.

Still unsure if I care about beta matchmaking atm - maybe I'll wait for the finished product


I used to be suppppppppppper active.

I just want to see what direction they take comp. beta and if it is worth getting back in.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
March 01 2016 06:12 GMT
#2390
idk, I was never into competitive TF2, but my understanding is that they dont really balance all the extra weapons/effects, and if they're not going to balance shit, and the competitive matchmaking isnt going to ban shit, it seems like a self defeating purpose, especially with the age of the game...
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
Tenks
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3104 Posts
March 01 2016 16:57 GMT
#2391
Hanzo seems to have some issues. Either his arrow is too fat and just one-shots you via it's wind it produces or Hanzo's damage needs to be toned down. The amount of Hanzo 360 NoScopes I get is insanity.
Wat
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 01 2016 22:51 GMT
#2392
On March 01 2016 15:12 lestye wrote:
idk, I was never into competitive TF2, but my understanding is that they dont really balance all the extra weapons/effects, and if they're not going to balance shit, and the competitive matchmaking isnt going to ban shit, it seems like a self defeating purpose, especially with the age of the game...


Yeah, comp. TF2 had a lot of restrictions/basic weapons only.

If Comp. TF2 doesn't embrace similar restrictions, it will definitely be meh at best.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
bardtown
Profile Joined June 2011
England2313 Posts
March 02 2016 12:44 GMT
#2393
TF2 comp beta? What is that? I'm an old TF2 comp player but after all the lobby sites/IRCs died I gave it up.
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
March 02 2016 15:14 GMT
#2394
On March 02 2016 21:44 bardtown wrote:
TF2 comp beta? What is that? I'm an old TF2 comp player but after all the lobby sites/IRCs died I gave it up.

It's a new beta client that has matchmaking in it. https://steamcommunity.com/groups/tfcompetitive/discussions/0/405692224225135720/
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
Reaps
Profile Joined June 2012
United Kingdom1280 Posts
March 02 2016 15:32 GMT
#2395
Signed up for TF2 comp, seeing as i probably won't ever get into Overwatch beta.
JeffKim
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
Korea (South)36 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-02 15:55:40
March 02 2016 15:55 GMT
#2396
On March 03 2016 00:32 Reaps wrote:
Signed up for TF2 comp, seeing as i probably won't ever get into Overwatch beta.
I was promised by a friend, who has the power to get me into beta, that he'd help me get into it to do some reviews/articles/features/analysis on the game and he never got back to me. I've been on Rocket League for weeks.
Reaps
Profile Joined June 2012
United Kingdom1280 Posts
March 02 2016 16:01 GMT
#2397
On March 03 2016 00:55 JeffKim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 00:32 Reaps wrote:
Signed up for TF2 comp, seeing as i probably won't ever get into Overwatch beta.
I was promised by a friend, who has the power to get me into beta, that he'd help me get into it to do some reviews/articles/features/analysis on the game and he never got back to me. I've been on Rocket League for weeks.


xD Felt really bad when i didn't even get into the beta weekend.
bardtown
Profile Joined June 2011
England2313 Posts
March 02 2016 19:50 GMT
#2398
On March 03 2016 00:14 lestye wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2016 21:44 bardtown wrote:
TF2 comp beta? What is that? I'm an old TF2 comp player but after all the lobby sites/IRCs died I gave it up.

It's a new beta client that has matchmaking in it. https://steamcommunity.com/groups/tfcompetitive/discussions/0/405692224225135720/


I signed up. I do crave TF2 sometimes, but for somebody used to 6v6 public games with all the hideous new items are unbearable.
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
March 04 2016 19:49 GMT
#2399
Am I the only one who got bored of Overwatch? I'm level 30 now(just so you get an estimate on how much I've played), and I feel no motivation to ever play it again :/
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
March 04 2016 21:23 GMT
#2400
On March 05 2016 04:49 Arnstein wrote:
Am I the only one who got bored of Overwatch? I'm level 30 now(just so you get an estimate on how much I've played), and I feel no motivation to ever play it again :/

I'm still really enjoying it. Would love to see ranked play so I had a goal.
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 64
EnDerr 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2480
Rain 1619
FanTaSy 430
Yoon 84
Soma 81
Mong 71
Killer 58
NotJumperer 47
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 27
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
Shinee 15
yabsab 14
Sharp 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
Fuzer 69
League of Legends
JimRising 510
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss392
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King168
Other Games
summit1g8128
olofmeister992
ceh9404
Happy297
KnowMe131
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick642
BasetradeTV164
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Rush1156
• Lourlo1038
• Stunt505
Other Games
• Shiphtur861
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 51m
INu's Battles
2h 51m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 51m
OSC
14h 6m
Replay Cast
14h 51m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.