• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:07
CEST 15:07
KST 22:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6915 users

Pokemon X and Y [3DS] - Page 191

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 189 190 191 192 193 200 Next
Antylamon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1981 Posts
February 20 2014 21:25 GMT
#3801
On February 20 2014 17:00 Sub Zero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 00:59 Kmatt wrote:
I've been going back through my Wonder Traded Pokemon and found a bunch of breeding leftovers. They are (so far)

Larvesta (Modest/FlameBody) 31/x/x/31/x/31
Torchic(Jolly/SpeedBoost) x/31/x/x/x/x
Froakie(Timid/Torrent) x/x/x/31/x/x
Ralts(Modest/Synchronize) 31/x/x/x/x/31
Golett(Adamant/Klutz) 31/31/31/x/31/31
Froakie(Jolly/Torrent) x/x/x/x/x/31
Ralts(Modest/Trace) 31/31/31/x/x/x Has Shadow Sneak
Ferroseed(Relaxed/IronBarbs) x/31/x/x/31/x Has Stealth Rock, Spikes, and Leech Seed
Mawile(Adamant/Intimidate) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Knows Ice Fang, Fire Fang and Sucker Punch
Vulpix(Timid/Drought) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Knows Confuse ray, Imprison, Faint Attack, and Flame Burst
Ditto(Timid/Limber) 31/x/31/x/x/x
Snivy(Bashful/Overgrow) x/x/31/x/x/31
Kangaskhan(Timid/EarlyBird) x/31/x/31/x/x
Axew(Adamant/MoldBreaker) 31/31/31/x/31/x

Wow that was more than I thought. Are any of these particularly useful/valuable? The Torchic looks like the ability is unique and the Mawile/Golett seem perfect. FC: 0404-7459-3734 if anyone's interested.


mawile is perfect, and gollet has wrong ability (you can try to breed good one if you have good ditto), apart from them axew and vulpix are decent breeding material. Others just have to little IV to trade for anything semi interesting

Golett can just be ability capsule'd
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
February 20 2014 22:27 GMT
#3802
@Kmatt: I am interested in Axew, Vulpix, and Golett.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjagEBniE_ordGl5WGVqYzdPN0FLRjVqcDdfVnJRMVE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Anything here of interest?
I don't play much anymore but I figure I could quickly breed you what you need since StrangrDangr had generously provided us poor folk with 6 IV ditto
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
February 20 2014 22:36 GMT
#3803
On February 21 2014 06:25 Antylamon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 17:00 Sub Zero wrote:
On February 20 2014 00:59 Kmatt wrote:
I've been going back through my Wonder Traded Pokemon and found a bunch of breeding leftovers. They are (so far)

Larvesta (Modest/FlameBody) 31/x/x/31/x/31
Torchic(Jolly/SpeedBoost) x/31/x/x/x/x
Froakie(Timid/Torrent) x/x/x/31/x/x
Ralts(Modest/Synchronize) 31/x/x/x/x/31
Golett(Adamant/Klutz) 31/31/31/x/31/31
Froakie(Jolly/Torrent) x/x/x/x/x/31
Ralts(Modest/Trace) 31/31/31/x/x/x Has Shadow Sneak
Ferroseed(Relaxed/IronBarbs) x/31/x/x/31/x Has Stealth Rock, Spikes, and Leech Seed
Mawile(Adamant/Intimidate) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Knows Ice Fang, Fire Fang and Sucker Punch
Vulpix(Timid/Drought) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Knows Confuse ray, Imprison, Faint Attack, and Flame Burst
Ditto(Timid/Limber) 31/x/31/x/x/x
Snivy(Bashful/Overgrow) x/x/31/x/x/31
Kangaskhan(Timid/EarlyBird) x/31/x/31/x/x
Axew(Adamant/MoldBreaker) 31/31/31/x/31/x

Wow that was more than I thought. Are any of these particularly useful/valuable? The Torchic looks like the ability is unique and the Mawile/Golett seem perfect. FC: 0404-7459-3734 if anyone's interested.


mawile is perfect, and gollet has wrong ability (you can try to breed good one if you have good ditto), apart from them axew and vulpix are decent breeding material. Others just have to little IV to trade for anything semi interesting

Golett can just be ability capsule'd

I find it's just easier to breed another with the superior ability, since the capsules take a long time to acquire and I'd rather spend my BP on Choice items and such. 4 competitive-level items or a consumable that can be rendered obsolete by as little as ten more minutes of breeding? To me, at least, the more efficient option is pretty obviously the former.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
FlyingSheeP
Profile Joined March 2011
China45 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-21 10:32:47
February 21 2014 10:23 GMT
#3804
On February 17 2014 01:24 ghost_403 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2014 11:10 FlyingSheeP wrote:
On February 15 2014 10:07 ghost_403 wrote:
Trading some random stuff on reddit. Any of you see anything you'd like, PM me here or post there.

Hey I'm interested in your hp fire magmite @.@ How about a shiny kangaskhan?


It is tantalizing, isn't it? *stares at magnemite*

Thanks for the offer, but not really interested in that trade.

Still got 6v shiny adamant skill link cloyster and a 6v shiny rash archeops and also a 5v HA modest elyveon with hyper voice and wish
These are completely legal following the RNG method
Ohohoh and a shiny timid larvesta
Tantalizing aren't they?
Btw archeops and larvesta are still in gen5, any required
tutor moves can be taught to them
I already got a magnemite with 31 20 21 30 31 30. IVs just wanna look for a better one
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~
Antylamon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1981 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-21 19:42:30
February 21 2014 19:34 GMT
#3805
Anyone want a 6IV Dratini? Unfortunately it's female with Shed Skin, but someone could probably make use of it.

EDIT: Oh, and now I have a spare 6IV male, too. I'm getting really lucky today ^.^
Though I wish the RNG gods would just stop giving my Dratinis the wrong ability >.>
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-22 02:13:47
February 21 2014 21:36 GMT
#3806
On February 21 2014 19:23 FlyingSheeP wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2014 01:24 ghost_403 wrote:
On February 16 2014 11:10 FlyingSheeP wrote:
On February 15 2014 10:07 ghost_403 wrote:
Trading some random stuff on reddit. Any of you see anything you'd like, PM me here or post there.

Hey I'm interested in your hp fire magmite @.@ How about a shiny kangaskhan?


It is tantalizing, isn't it? *stares at magnemite*

Thanks for the offer, but not really interested in that trade.

Still got 6v shiny adamant skill link cloyster and a 6v shiny rash archeops and also a 5v HA modest elyveon with hyper voice and wish
These are completely legal following the RNG method
Ohohoh and a shiny timid larvesta
Tantalizing aren't they?
Btw archeops and larvesta are still in gen5, any required
tutor moves can be taught to them
I already got a magnemite with 31 20 21 30 31 30. IVs just wanna look for a better one


I'll do it for the cloyster. Let me check to see what the IVs actually are and get back to you.

e: Atk is 18.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Sc2Wrath
Profile Joined February 2013
United Kingdom58 Posts
February 22 2014 11:16 GMT
#3807
Hey,

For today, maybe tomorrow, I will breed people a 6v pokemon of their choice. I don't have many captured myself, but if I have it, I will breed you it. If I do not, I can borrow one off you to breed.

In return, could you please add my fc, and I will add yours. I need them for safari so I can go on to complete my pokedex.

My fc is: 3625-9242-5504

Thanks.

Either contact me here, or privately. I also have some medium iv ditto I can trade for those interested. These can be traded for anything I'm looking for. Including vulpix, growlith, and many more!!!
Life | Taeja | HerO | Flash | Jaedong
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-22 19:05:10
February 22 2014 19:04 GMT
#3808
On February 21 2014 07:27 Fazers wrote:
@Kmatt: I am interested in Axew, Vulpix, and Golett.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjagEBniE_ordGl5WGVqYzdPN0FLRjVqcDdfVnJRMVE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Anything here of interest?
I don't play much anymore but I figure I could quickly breed you what you need since StrangrDangr had generously provided us poor folk with 6 IV ditto


The Charmanders and Scyther look good if you want to part with them.

I also stumbled upon a Cottonee (Rash/Prankster) 31/x/31/31/31/31 With Fairy wind and Encore. Problem is, I put it in day care to make another cottonee (needed to trade it) but when I withdrew it was level 14 and overwrote the egg moves. Does it still count as genetically having those moves or can I buy them back with heart scales, etc?

Also added guy above me, I'm 0404-7459-3734
We CAN have nice things
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
February 22 2014 19:09 GMT
#3809
Yes you can re-obtain Egg Moves with Move Relearner in Gen VI
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
February 22 2014 21:09 GMT
#3810
On February 23 2014 04:04 Kmatt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2014 07:27 Fazers wrote:
@Kmatt: I am interested in Axew, Vulpix, and Golett.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjagEBniE_ordGl5WGVqYzdPN0FLRjVqcDdfVnJRMVE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Anything here of interest?
I don't play much anymore but I figure I could quickly breed you what you need since StrangrDangr had generously provided us poor folk with 6 IV ditto


The Charmanders and Scyther look good if you want to part with them.

I also stumbled upon a Cottonee (Rash/Prankster) 31/x/31/31/31/31 With Fairy wind and Encore. Problem is, I put it in day care to make another cottonee (needed to trade it) but when I withdrew it was level 14 and overwrote the egg moves. Does it still count as genetically having those moves or can I buy them back with heart scales, etc?

Also added guy above me, I'm 0404-7459-3734


It needs to have the egg moves present (as in, you can use them in battle) when you put it into the day care. If it is overwritten while it's in the daycare, the offspring will still receive the egg moves.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Dismay
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1180 Posts
February 23 2014 09:54 GMT
#3811
Unrelated to stuff you can actually do in the game at the moment, but with the increased online support (the game sync and Pokebank) I'd really like to be able to track the ancestry of my Pokemon - and their descendants, too. I grabbed myself a Japanese Haunter early on and bred a shiny Gastly, but the process left me with many boxes of Gastlies to be wonder traded away. It'd be neat to track them down and see if much became of them.

Likewise, with the bank finally up I imported a bunch of stuff from as far back as Sapphire. Just imagine being able to track that sort of ancestry. It's an incredibly niche, nerdy thing but I think it'd be awesome.
In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Antylamon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1981 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-23 18:31:07
February 23 2014 18:30 GMT
#3812
On February 23 2014 18:54 Dismay wrote:
Unrelated to stuff you can actually do in the game at the moment, but with the increased online support (the game sync and Pokebank) I'd really like to be able to track the ancestry of my Pokemon - and their descendants, too. I grabbed myself a Japanese Haunter early on and bred a shiny Gastly, but the process left me with many boxes of Gastlies to be wonder traded away. It'd be neat to track them down and see if much became of them.

Likewise, with the bank finally up I imported a bunch of stuff from as far back as Sapphire. Just imagine being able to track that sort of ancestry. It's an incredibly niche, nerdy thing but I think it'd be awesome.

I'm in the process of transferring Pokemon from XD, actually. That must be a pretty weird ancestry chart, especially considering 99% of the Pokemon in XD are stolen multiple times
Mikau
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Netherlands1446 Posts
February 23 2014 18:56 GMT
#3813
As someone who is just about ready to start breeding with no prior experience whatsoever. Is there anyone with a Ditto Safari (or a good IV Ditto) who could help me get started?
FlyingSheeP
Profile Joined March 2011
China45 Posts
February 23 2014 20:08 GMT
#3814
On February 22 2014 06:36 ghost_403 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2014 19:23 FlyingSheeP wrote:
On February 17 2014 01:24 ghost_403 wrote:
On February 16 2014 11:10 FlyingSheeP wrote:
On February 15 2014 10:07 ghost_403 wrote:
Trading some random stuff on reddit. Any of you see anything you'd like, PM me here or post there.

Hey I'm interested in your hp fire magmite @.@ How about a shiny kangaskhan?


It is tantalizing, isn't it? *stares at magnemite*

Thanks for the offer, but not really interested in that trade.

Still got 6v shiny adamant skill link cloyster and a 6v shiny rash archeops and also a 5v HA modest elyveon with hyper voice and wish
These are completely legal following the RNG method
Ohohoh and a shiny timid larvesta
Tantalizing aren't they?
Btw archeops and larvesta are still in gen5, any required
tutor moves can be taught to them
I already got a magnemite with 31 20 21 30 31 30. IVs just wanna look for a better one


I'll do it for the cloyster. Let me check to see what the IVs actually are and get back to you.

e: Atk is 18.

LOL just bred out a identical magnemite as yours
But anyway thanks for the offer
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
February 24 2014 04:06 GMT
#3815
Holy crap. Japanese people will give anything for a Chikorita. I bred a whole box because I needed a female to trade (was too late) and decided to start posting them on GTS to fill my dex. I don't think I've had a single trade take more than a few minutes, just ordinary Chikorita for anything I ask for. This dex practically fills itself.
We CAN have nice things
Terranasaur
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2085 Posts
February 24 2014 06:42 GMT
#3816
On February 24 2014 13:06 Kmatt wrote:
Holy crap. Japanese people will give anything for a Chikorita. I bred a whole box because I needed a female to trade (was too late) and decided to start posting them on GTS to fill my dex. I don't think I've had a single trade take more than a few minutes, just ordinary Chikorita for anything I ask for. This dex practically fills itself.



I've found that to be the case with most starters. Also, Heracross and Skarmory.
Decisions Determine Destiny - Terranasaur#1719 D3 #557 SC2 3DS FC: 2423-3623-8068
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-24 18:05:37
February 24 2014 15:45 GMT
#3817
actually had a successful gts trade finally! dat abra
Sucker for nostalgia
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
February 24 2014 18:43 GMT
#3818
How can one start HP breeding? How does one exactly get the necessary IV that they need for Hidden Powers? It's still a confusing concept for me to grasp. >_>
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
February 24 2014 18:52 GMT
#3819
On February 25 2014 03:43 Fazers wrote:
How can one start HP breeding? How does one exactly get the necessary IV that they need for Hidden Powers? It's still a confusing concept for me to grasp. >_>


You can breed like normal, but instead of just going a 31 spread with one unaccounted, you can try to match one of these setups

Dark:
+ Show Spoiler +
31/31/31/31/31/31


Dragon:
+ Show Spoiler +
30/31/31/31/31/31
31/30/31/31/31/31
30/30/31/31/31/31
31/31/30/31/31/31


Ice:
+ Show Spoiler +
30/31/30/31/31/31
31/30/30/31/31/31
30/30/30/31/31/31
31/31/31/31/31/30


Psychic:
+ Show Spoiler +
30/31/31/31/31/30
31/30/31/31/31/30
30/30/31/31/31/30
31/31/30/31/31/30


Electric:
+ Show Spoiler +
30/31/30/31/31/30
31/30/30/31/31/30
30/30/30/31/31/30
31/31/31/30/31/31


Grass:
+ Show Spoiler +
30/31/31/30/31/31
31/30/31/30/31/31
30/30/31/30/31/31
31/31/30/30/31/31
30/31/30/30/31/31


Water:
+ Show Spoiler +
31/30/30/30/31/31
30/30/30/30/31/31
31/31/31/30/31/30
30/31/31/30/31/30


Fire:
+ Show Spoiler +
31/30/31/30/31/30
30/30/31/30/31/30
31/31/30/30/31/30
30/31/30/30/31/30


Steel:
+ Show Spoiler +
31/30/30/30/31/30
30/30/30/30/31/30
31/31/31/31/30/31
30/31/31/31/30/31


Ghost:
+ Show Spoiler +
31/30/31/31/30/31
30/30/31/31/30/31
31/31/30/31/30/31
30/31/30/31/30/31


Bug:
+ Show Spoiler +
31/30/30/31/30/31
30/30/30/31/30/31
31/31/31/31/30/30
30/31/31/31/30/30
31/30/31/31/30/30

Rock:
+ Show Spoiler +
30/30/31/31/30/30
31/31/30/31/30/30
30/31/30/31/30/30
31/30/30/31/30/30


Ground:
+ Show Spoiler +
30/30/30/31/30/30
31/31/31/30/30/31
30/31/31/30/30/31
31/30/31/30/30/31


Poison:
+ Show Spoiler +
30/30/31/30/30/31
31/31/30/30/30/31
30/31/30/30/30/31
31/30/30/30/30/31

Flying:
+ Show Spoiler +
30/30/30/30/30/31
31/31/31/30/30/30
30/31/31/30/30/30
31/30/31/30/30/30


Fighting:
+ Show Spoiler +
30/30/31/30/30/30
31/31/30/30/30/30
30/31/30/30/30/30
31/30/30/30/30/30
30/30/30/30/30/30
We CAN have nice things
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-24 19:12:56
February 24 2014 19:12 GMT
#3820
That's the thing though...do I breed a 30 IV stat purely through randomization? Furthermore, is there a way to check the exact IV stats to know whether I got 30 IV in one of my mons without the Instacheck now? I don't know how this can be done, unless you tediously go to the Hidden Power guy to check if the pokemon you want to teach a certain HP is eligible to learn it.
Prev 1 189 190 191 192 193 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 978
RotterdaM474
TKL 199
SteadfastSC178
Rex112
CosmosSc2 23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 474
ByuN 276
TKL 199
SteadfastSC 178
Rex 112
Codebar 30
CosmosSc2 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37142
Shuttle 2264
Jaedong 941
Horang2 805
Bisu 672
Soulkey 487
Mini 360
Stork 345
EffOrt 296
Larva 243
[ Show more ]
actioN 241
BeSt 237
Soma 216
Snow 168
ZerO 154
Last 151
Rush 151
Mong 142
firebathero 142
Zeus 93
Free 93
910 79
sorry 70
Mind 66
Hyun 66
Sharp 56
Pusan 51
PianO 51
hero 47
Shinee 40
Yoon 39
Shine 36
JYJ 32
Bale 27
Sexy 25
Aegong 19
ToSsGirL 19
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 17
scan(afreeca) 12
Terrorterran 12
Sacsri 11
Noble 9
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3901
Dendi1134
canceldota69
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1191
edward180
fl0m57
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King200
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes499
Lowko303
Other Games
gofns77999
singsing2312
B2W.Neo320
hiko290
DeMusliM216
Pyrionflax179
Livibee168
Liquid`VortiX62
QueenE55
Trikslyr37
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1501
Other Games
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH119
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV466
League of Legends
• Nemesis1486
• Jankos1328
• TFBlade361
Other Games
• Shiphtur631
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 53m
The PondCast
20h 53m
INu's Battles
21h 53m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.