• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:15
CEST 17:15
KST 00:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9751 users

Pokemon X and Y [3DS] - Page 190

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 188 189 190 191 192 200 Next
Sub Zero
Profile Joined March 2011
Poland117 Posts
February 16 2014 08:43 GMT
#3781
On February 16 2014 09:25 MajOr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2014 10:07 ghost_403 wrote:
Trading some random stuff on reddit. Any of you see anything you'd like, PM me here or post there.

they have to be kalos bred? i can pokegen bunch of shit and i need aegislash and talonflame



I could breed you a 5IV fletchling and aegislash and some other stuff as well. need few pokegened pokes, which I cant do..
Jaedong <3 Boxer <3 MMA <3
Glimred
Profile Joined October 2010
China888 Posts
February 16 2014 08:49 GMT
#3782
How do I get my hands on a good ditto? The 6IV japanese offers in twitch chat channels all seem to be fake.
If anyone has a ditto safari please message me, that way I can at least breed myself a decent one.
Antylamon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1981 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-16 08:54:16
February 16 2014 08:50 GMT
#3783
On February 16 2014 17:49 Glimred wrote:
How do I get my hands on a good ditto? The 6IV japanese offers in twitch chat channels all seem to be fake.
If anyone has a ditto safari please message me, that way I can at least breed myself a decent one.

You can't breed Dittos, that's why good IV Dittos are so valuable
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
February 16 2014 14:31 GMT
#3784
The RNG in Gen V (BW/B2W2) could be manipulated because the RNG seed the game used was based on several variables which you could control (such as DS Clock Time) which meant you could manipulate anything from Wild Pokemon encounters (shininess, IVs, etc.) to you Trainer ID when you started a new game and more. So anything that can be caught in Gen V can be caught as flawless Pokemon through RNG manipulation. Combine this with the ability to clone Pokemon from Pokecheck and you can legitimately obtain any flawless Pokemon that appears in Gen V (albeit with a lot of effort involved). The same can be done in Gen IV too, although Gen V in BW2 has a lot more Pokemon post-E4 that you can catch and you also have all the Move Tutors too.

I'm happy to trade stuff but I don't really know what I want at this point in time so eh.
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
February 16 2014 16:24 GMT
#3785
On February 16 2014 11:10 FlyingSheeP wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2014 10:07 ghost_403 wrote:
Trading some random stuff on reddit. Any of you see anything you'd like, PM me here or post there.

Hey I'm interested in your hp fire magmite @.@ How about a shiny kangaskhan?


It is tantalizing, isn't it? *stares at magnemite*

Thanks for the offer, but not really interested in that trade.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Major
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Mexico539 Posts
February 16 2014 18:27 GMT
#3786
On February 16 2014 17:43 Sub Zero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2014 09:25 MajOr wrote:
On February 15 2014 10:07 ghost_403 wrote:
Trading some random stuff on reddit. Any of you see anything you'd like, PM me here or post there.

they have to be kalos bred? i can pokegen bunch of shit and i need aegislash and talonflame



I could breed you a 5IV fletchling and aegislash and some other stuff as well. need few pokegened pokes, which I cant do..

what can you breed? i mostly only need gen 6 pkms. mainly adamant fletchling and quiet and brave honedge. but what else can you breed? and what would u want pokegen
Progamer
Sub Zero
Profile Joined March 2011
Poland117 Posts
February 16 2014 18:44 GMT
#3787
Breedables

here is the list of stuff I can breed, I could do all 3 that you need.

Going to sleep now, so I could do this tomorrow. Just browse through it and let me know how what you need and how much you are willing to pokegen for it. I would need some legends
Jaedong <3 Boxer <3 MMA <3
Major
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Mexico539 Posts
February 16 2014 18:59 GMT
#3788
On February 17 2014 03:44 Sub Zero wrote:
Breedables

here is the list of stuff I can breed, I could do all 3 that you need.

Going to sleep now, so I could do this tomorrow. Just browse through it and let me know how what you need and how much you are willing to pokegen for it. I would need some legends

ye those + a bunnebly just let me know what u want and i can pokegen it
Progamer
Sub Zero
Profile Joined March 2011
Poland117 Posts
February 17 2014 01:56 GMT
#3789
On February 17 2014 03:59 MajOr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2014 03:44 Sub Zero wrote:
Breedables

here is the list of stuff I can breed, I could do all 3 that you need.

Going to sleep now, so I could do this tomorrow. Just browse through it and let me know how what you need and how much you are willing to pokegen for it. I would need some legends

ye those + a bunnebly just let me know what u want and i can pokegen it



I have your pokemon ready. I assumed that for honedges you wanted 5IV including 0 speed. Is it OK if bunnelby is in quick ball? If not I could try to get one in pokeball from someone.

From legends I would in total need 6 of them with perfect spreads:

heatran calm, flash fire, stealth rocks, lava plume, earth power, toxic
landorus-T, naive, intimidate, stealth rock, stone edge, earthquake, HP ice (31/30/30/31/31/31 spread)
genesect, naive, download, u-turn, flamethrower, ice beam, iron head
latios, timid, levitate, surf, psyshock, draco meteor, HP fire (31/30/31/30/31/30 spread)
keldeo, timid, justified, calm mind, hydro pump, secret sword, icy wind
terrakiom, jolly, justified, close combat, stone edge, x-scissor, quick attack

dont know how much work it is to make a pokemon and transfer them to XY so if you dont have that much time dont do all of them. They are listed in terms of importance to me.

Thanks!
Jaedong <3 Boxer <3 MMA <3
Major
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Mexico539 Posts
February 17 2014 03:58 GMT
#3790
On February 17 2014 10:56 Sub Zero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2014 03:59 MajOr wrote:
On February 17 2014 03:44 Sub Zero wrote:
Breedables

here is the list of stuff I can breed, I could do all 3 that you need.

Going to sleep now, so I could do this tomorrow. Just browse through it and let me know how what you need and how much you are willing to pokegen for it. I would need some legends

ye those + a bunnebly just let me know what u want and i can pokegen it



I have your pokemon ready. I assumed that for honedges you wanted 5IV including 0 speed. Is it OK if bunnelby is in quick ball? If not I could try to get one in pokeball from someone.

From legends I would in total need 6 of them with perfect spreads:

heatran calm, flash fire, stealth rocks, lava plume, earth power, toxic
landorus-T, naive, intimidate, stealth rock, stone edge, earthquake, HP ice (31/30/30/31/31/31 spread)
genesect, naive, download, u-turn, flamethrower, ice beam, iron head
latios, timid, levitate, surf, psyshock, draco meteor, HP fire (31/30/31/30/31/30 spread)
keldeo, timid, justified, calm mind, hydro pump, secret sword, icy wind
terrakiom, jolly, justified, close combat, stone edge, x-scissor, quick attack

dont know how much work it is to make a pokemon and transfer them to XY so if you dont have that much time dont do all of them. They are listed in terms of importance to me.

Thanks!


i dont care about the ball so u have the 2 honedges quiet and relaxed 0 iv speed is fine and bunnelby?
Progamer
Major
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Mexico539 Posts
February 17 2014 03:59 GMT
#3791
On February 17 2014 12:58 MajOr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2014 10:56 Sub Zero wrote:
On February 17 2014 03:59 MajOr wrote:
On February 17 2014 03:44 Sub Zero wrote:
Breedables

here is the list of stuff I can breed, I could do all 3 that you need.

Going to sleep now, so I could do this tomorrow. Just browse through it and let me know how what you need and how much you are willing to pokegen for it. I would need some legends

ye those + a bunnebly just let me know what u want and i can pokegen it



I have your pokemon ready. I assumed that for honedges you wanted 5IV including 0 speed. Is it OK if bunnelby is in quick ball? If not I could try to get one in pokeball from someone.

From legends I would in total need 6 of them with perfect spreads:

heatran calm, flash fire, stealth rocks, lava plume, earth power, toxic
landorus-T, naive, intimidate, stealth rock, stone edge, earthquake, HP ice (31/30/30/31/31/31 spread)
genesect, naive, download, u-turn, flamethrower, ice beam, iron head
latios, timid, levitate, surf, psyshock, draco meteor, HP fire (31/30/31/30/31/30 spread)
keldeo, timid, justified, calm mind, hydro pump, secret sword, icy wind
terrakiom, jolly, justified, close combat, stone edge, x-scissor, quick attack

dont know how much work it is to make a pokemon and transfer them to XY so if you dont have that much time dont do all of them. They are listed in terms of importance to me.

Thanks!


i dont care about the ball so u have the 2 honedges quiet and relaxed 0 iv speed is fine and bunnelby?

my bad quiet and brave?
Progamer
Major
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Mexico539 Posts
February 17 2014 04:05 GMT
#3792
since u didnt tell me what ev spread u wanted on each of em im gonna pass em on what i think is best
Progamer
Major
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Mexico539 Posts
February 17 2014 04:39 GMT
#3793
hit me up with a pm when u rdy for trade keldeo couldnt pass i can try later with that 1
Progamer
Digitalis
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1043 Posts
February 18 2014 06:02 GMT
#3794
Could someone get me a dome fossil?
and a helix?
I cant get them in pokemon x :[
Zooper31
Profile Joined May 2009
United States5713 Posts
February 18 2014 08:32 GMT
#3795
On February 18 2014 15:02 Digitalis wrote:
Could someone get me a dome fossil?
and a helix?
I cant get them in pokemon x :[


I heard this channel on Twitch can get you a pretty good Helix fossil.
Asato ma sad gamaya, tamaso ma jyotir gamaya, mrtyor mamrtam gamaya
Datauven
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden3 Posts
February 18 2014 20:47 GMT
#3796
I need some friends for the safari so I'll add some from the first post if you don't mind.
My FC is 4613-8245-5538.
Also, if someone would like to tell me what pokemon I've got on my safari, I would like to know.
Terranasaur
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2085 Posts
February 18 2014 21:10 GMT
#3797
On February 19 2014 05:47 Datauven wrote:
I need some friends for the safari so I'll add some from the first post if you don't mind.
My FC is 4613-8245-5538.
Also, if someone would like to tell me what pokemon I've got on my safari, I would like to know.



Add me and I'll add you back tonight
Decisions Determine Destiny - Terranasaur#1719 D3 #557 SC2 3DS FC: 2423-3623-8068
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
February 19 2014 15:59 GMT
#3798
I've been going back through my Wonder Traded Pokemon and found a bunch of breeding leftovers. They are (so far)

Larvesta (Modest/FlameBody) 31/x/x/31/x/31
Torchic(Jolly/SpeedBoost) x/31/x/x/x/x
Froakie(Timid/Torrent) x/x/x/31/x/x
Ralts(Modest/Synchronize) 31/x/x/x/x/31
Golett(Adamant/Klutz) 31/31/31/x/31/31
Froakie(Jolly/Torrent) x/x/x/x/x/31
Ralts(Modest/Trace) 31/31/31/x/x/x Has Shadow Sneak
Ferroseed(Relaxed/IronBarbs) x/31/x/x/31/x Has Stealth Rock, Spikes, and Leech Seed
Mawile(Adamant/Intimidate) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Knows Ice Fang, Fire Fang and Sucker Punch
Vulpix(Timid/Drought) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Knows Confuse ray, Imprison, Faint Attack, and Flame Burst
Ditto(Timid/Limber) 31/x/31/x/x/x
Snivy(Bashful/Overgrow) x/x/31/x/x/31
Kangaskhan(Timid/EarlyBird) x/31/x/31/x/x
Axew(Adamant/MoldBreaker) 31/31/31/x/31/x

Wow that was more than I thought. Are any of these particularly useful/valuable? The Torchic looks like the ability is unique and the Mawile/Golett seem perfect. FC: 0404-7459-3734 if anyone's interested.
We CAN have nice things
Sub Zero
Profile Joined March 2011
Poland117 Posts
February 20 2014 08:00 GMT
#3799
On February 20 2014 00:59 Kmatt wrote:
I've been going back through my Wonder Traded Pokemon and found a bunch of breeding leftovers. They are (so far)

Larvesta (Modest/FlameBody) 31/x/x/31/x/31
Torchic(Jolly/SpeedBoost) x/31/x/x/x/x
Froakie(Timid/Torrent) x/x/x/31/x/x
Ralts(Modest/Synchronize) 31/x/x/x/x/31
Golett(Adamant/Klutz) 31/31/31/x/31/31
Froakie(Jolly/Torrent) x/x/x/x/x/31
Ralts(Modest/Trace) 31/31/31/x/x/x Has Shadow Sneak
Ferroseed(Relaxed/IronBarbs) x/31/x/x/31/x Has Stealth Rock, Spikes, and Leech Seed
Mawile(Adamant/Intimidate) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Knows Ice Fang, Fire Fang and Sucker Punch
Vulpix(Timid/Drought) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Knows Confuse ray, Imprison, Faint Attack, and Flame Burst
Ditto(Timid/Limber) 31/x/31/x/x/x
Snivy(Bashful/Overgrow) x/x/31/x/x/31
Kangaskhan(Timid/EarlyBird) x/31/x/31/x/x
Axew(Adamant/MoldBreaker) 31/31/31/x/31/x

Wow that was more than I thought. Are any of these particularly useful/valuable? The Torchic looks like the ability is unique and the Mawile/Golett seem perfect. FC: 0404-7459-3734 if anyone's interested.


mawile is perfect, and gollet has wrong ability (you can try to breed good one if you have good ditto), apart from them axew and vulpix are decent breeding material. Others just have to little IV to trade for anything semi interesting
Jaedong <3 Boxer <3 MMA <3
Dead9
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States4725 Posts
February 20 2014 08:53 GMT
#3800
flame orb fling thief golurk yo
Prev 1 188 189 190 191 192 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 362
OGKoka 257
Codebar 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46798
Calm 4266
Shuttle 2139
Bisu 1631
FanTaSy 1500
Mini 935
EffOrt 644
Soma 640
Rush 501
Stork 329
[ Show more ]
Light 264
Hyuk 247
Snow 234
firebathero 227
actioN 188
ZerO 181
Dewaltoss 94
Zeus 81
Barracks 80
hero 70
Sea.KH 58
Killer 51
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 38
Hyun 38
Pusan 34
Sharp 33
Bale 26
Free 24
Yoon 22
Shine 21
PianO 19
HiyA 17
Aegong 16
sorry 16
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7229
Dendi1188
League of Legends
KnowMe33
Counter-Strike
x6flipin260
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes568
Lowko429
Other Games
singsing2178
hiko1741
B2W.Neo370
byalli270
Liquid`VortiX196
Livibee196
Hui .176
mouzStarbuck117
Mew2King64
Trikslyr48
Rex29
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV248
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV126
League of Legends
• Nemesis2577
Other Games
• Shiphtur390
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h
Replay Cast
7h 45m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.