• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:15
CEST 05:15
KST 12:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7107 users

Guild Wars 2: Europe - Page 5

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 91 92 93 Next
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 16:57:57
March 30 2012 16:57 GMT
#81
I'll vote for http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/BoxeR in any poll, not sure what you ment though
The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
March 30 2012 16:57 GMT
#82
On March 31 2012 01:56 Pantythief wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2012 01:55 Steveling wrote:
How many are gonna prepurchase btw?
Screw it, I'll make a poll, I like polls, xP.

Poll: Will you preorder?

Boxer (7)
 
64%

Yes (4)
 
36%

No (0)
 
0%

11 total votes

Your vote: Will you preorder?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): Boxer




I think I'll prepurchase for sure.


What does boxer mean? o_o


Quickly edit it before an admin sees that. I'm not even kidding,rofl.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
March 30 2012 16:59 GMT
#83
On March 31 2012 01:57 Steveling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2012 01:56 Pantythief wrote:
On March 31 2012 01:55 Steveling wrote:
How many are gonna prepurchase btw?
Screw it, I'll make a poll, I like polls, xP.

Poll: Will you preorder?

Boxer (7)
 
64%

Yes (4)
 
36%

No (0)
 
0%

11 total votes

Your vote: Will you preorder?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): Boxer




I think I'll prepurchase for sure.


What does boxer mean? o_o


Quickly edit it before an admin sees that. I'm not even kidding,rofl.


Well I do love Boxer.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
sinii
Profile Joined August 2010
England989 Posts
March 30 2012 17:02 GMT
#84
On March 31 2012 01:53 Pantythief wrote:
I don't understand your question. We all share the same interest of StarCraft and it'll still be a big part of us. But we're not making this guild to discuss StarCraft in the middle of a fantasy world. I can only speak for myself, but I certainly will talk about StarCraft. :-)


That's because it wasn't a question

My point is this is now open to all, so the only thing actually connecting it to TL is this thread, so what's the difference between this and any other guild?

I could quite easily invite my auntie, 3rd cousin and his brother who know nothing about Starcraft to this guild.

As word spreads your basically going to end up with this massive guild of people that not only don't know each other but also have nothing in common and what's more the guild is going to be huuuge, it all basically ends up leading to a lack of community and exclusivity.

Morofang
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands45 Posts
March 30 2012 17:04 GMT
#85
Speaking of polls, why don't we make a few on the front page, perhaps second post.
Something like the Will you prepurchase (like Steve just posted, without the Boxer =P and perhaps the options [Collectors Edition, Deluxe, Digital, etc]) or whats the profession you are going to try first/ be your main.

It makes things a bit more fun and interactive?

I'll reserve the name TeamLiquid Europe (tag TL or TLEU if TL is taken)
Guild Wars 2 Europe
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 17:06:22
March 30 2012 17:06 GMT
#86
On March 31 2012 02:02 sinii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2012 01:53 Pantythief wrote:
I don't understand your question. We all share the same interest of StarCraft and it'll still be a big part of us. But we're not making this guild to discuss StarCraft in the middle of a fantasy world. I can only speak for myself, but I certainly will talk about StarCraft. :-)


That's because it wasn't a question

My point is this is now open to all, so the only thing actually connecting it to TL is this thread, so what's the difference between this and any other guild?

I could quite easily invite my auntie, 3rd cousin and his brother who know nothing about Starcraft to this guild.

As word spreads your basically going to end up with this massive guild of people that not only don't know each other but also have nothing in common and what's more the guild is going to be huuuge, it all basically ends up leading to a lack of community and exclusivity.



The guild is open to all members of teamliquid.net. We use Teamliquid and StarCraft as a gateway to our Guild. I would not worry if I were you. :-) But I do see why you'd be concerned, as would I. We want to avoid this, I ensure you.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
March 30 2012 17:06 GMT
#87
On March 31 2012 02:04 Morofang wrote:
Speaking of polls, why don't we make a few on the front page, perhaps second post.
Something like the Will you prepurchase (like Steve just posted, without the Boxer =P and perhaps the options [Collectors Edition, Deluxe, Digital, etc]) or whats the profession you are going to try first/ be your main.

It makes things a bit more fun and interactive?

I'll reserve the name TeamLiquid Europe (tag TL or TLEU if TL is taken)


I was just thinking of that, actually.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Frail
Profile Joined October 2010
Iceland336 Posts
March 30 2012 17:10 GMT
#88
^

Polls in OP would be really nice. Btw Sinii, this guild is going to be dominated by SC community members even though some friends that are good at MMO's join in. It's also a better chance for them to get into SC.

It won't go out of control unless we let it get out of control!
Whargarbl
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
March 30 2012 17:10 GMT
#89
On March 31 2012 02:10 Frail wrote:
^

Polls in OP would be really nice. Btw Sinii, this guild is going to be dominated by SC community members even though some friends that are good at MMO's join in. It's also a better chance for them to get into SC.

It won't go out of control unless we let it get out of control!


Well said.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
March 30 2012 17:10 GMT
#90
Polls has been added!
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 17:12:17
March 30 2012 17:11 GMT
#91
Sinii It's a Teamliquid guild, people are somehow already talking about Boxer and I expect the guild chat talk of nothing but Starcraft once the MLG finals are on.

We will not promote the guild outside of Teamliquid but if a Teamliquid member has a friend who he can vouch for then he needs to post about it here .

The guild is made for Teamliquid members and my view is that friends of Teamliquid members are an asset because they make the game more enjoyable for the ones who invited him.
The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
March 30 2012 17:14 GMT
#92
I'm looking at either Mesmer or Necromancer.
Moderator
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
March 30 2012 17:14 GMT
#93
On March 31 2012 02:14 Firebolt145 wrote:
I'm looking at either Mesmer or Necromancer.


I was looking at Necromancer for a damn long time.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
March 30 2012 17:15 GMT
#94
Elementalist sounds like my go to, at least untill they buff Guardian.
The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
Morofang
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands45 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 17:16:52
March 30 2012 17:16 GMT
#95
I reserved the guild name TeamLiquid Europe, with the tag TL

On the day we get in, we can rush to capture the coverted TeamLiquid name if we so choose, otherwise we have this name at least. (Team Liquid is reserved by the NA guild already). [Quick explaination, GW names are reserved apparently also Guild names, but they all had a minimum of 2 words]

Mesmer ftw. I'm just a guy...with a huge sword...that I use to shoot LaZ0rz beams ^^

edit: And Butterflies can be manly too >.<
Guild Wars 2 Europe
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
March 30 2012 17:18 GMT
#96
And race? =D
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Morofang
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands45 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 17:22:45
March 30 2012 17:20 GMT
#97
That would be a cool poll as well.
I'm stuck between sylvari and human. Humans can turn into bloody ent things. (which is kinda just an uber healer cc but oh well)

Btw polls might be better in a spoiler

edit: I mean like all ofthe polls under one heading "Polls " sorry was a bit vague there^
Guild Wars 2 Europe
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
March 30 2012 17:22 GMT
#98
On March 31 2012 02:20 Morofang wrote:
That would be a cool poll as well.
I'm stuck between sylvari and human. Humans can turn into bloody ent things. (which is kinda just an uber healer cc but oh well)

Btw polls might be better in a spoiler


Added spoilers to additional polls.

* Also added race-poll.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Frail
Profile Joined October 2010
Iceland336 Posts
March 30 2012 17:22 GMT
#99
Looks pretty god damn awesome, I think i'll go with warr but race is undecided.

Maybe Norn, but then again an Asura with a big ass sword would be fun!

I am way too excited for this! YEEEEEAAAAAAAAA
Whargarbl
Advocado
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Denmark994 Posts
March 30 2012 17:23 GMT
#100
Would be fun to join. I played a lot of wow, but play mmorpg's rather casually nowadays.
http://www.twitch.tv/advocadosc2
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 91 92 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft403
RuFF_SC2 145
Nina 108
-ZergGirl 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2258
Bale 17
yabsab 12
Terrorterran 8
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1206
taco 431
minikerr23
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox658
Other Games
summit1g8683
JimRising 681
Day[9].tv496
C9.Mang0361
WinterStarcraft279
ViBE179
Maynarde150
Livibee145
Sick123
ArmadaUGS35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1002
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream166
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 13
• OhrlRock 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv496
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
7h 45m
Stellar Fest
9h 45m
The PondCast
1d 6h
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
OSC
1d 20h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.