• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:15
CEST 05:15
KST 12:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7107 users

Guild Wars 2: Europe - Page 3

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 91 92 93 Next
FlamingForce
Profile Joined September 2011
Netherlands701 Posts
March 30 2012 13:21 GMT
#41
So I'll get kicked out of the guild for saying "This"?

TL moderation, no thanks rofl.
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
March 30 2012 13:30 GMT
#42
On March 30 2012 18:02 Steveling wrote:
Btw I don't like the application system. Everyone should be accepted if from TL.

I don't get that either. What will you learn anyway in the interview that can make the guy refused from the guild?
I mean, we're from TL, we like Starcraft, and we like GW2 (and probably GW1 for most of us), that should be enough if the guild doesn't intent to be pure hardcore PvP or non stop farming and whatnot.
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
March 30 2012 13:38 GMT
#43
At least read the last few posts, we are taking out the questionaire.

This was thought up quite fast and I do appreciate the feedback.
Please know we are working on it and read the three pages before you decide to give your opinion.
The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
Frail
Profile Joined October 2010
Iceland336 Posts
March 30 2012 13:46 GMT
#44
On March 30 2012 22:38 Valashu wrote:
At least read the last few posts, we are taking out the questionaire.

This was thought up quite fast and I do appreciate the feedback.
Please know we are working on it and read the three pages before you decide to give your opinion.


I'm probably going to join up regardless, I have one question though. Can I get my RL friend that does not play SC2 to tag along. He's experienced in MMORPG's just like I am. WoW, Aion and Rift under his belt.
Whargarbl
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
March 30 2012 13:50 GMT
#45
On March 30 2012 22:38 Valashu wrote:
At least read the last few posts, we are taking out the questionaire.

This was thought up quite fast and I do appreciate the feedback.
Please know we are working on it and read the three pages before you decide to give your opinion.

Yes, sorry, I read the rest afterwards but the form was still up in the second post so I thought it still applied.
I do agree that guild members have to know each other a bit and get along well, but no doubt it will be the case, players will have a lot in common already after all
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
March 30 2012 13:51 GMT
#46
He can join as long as he understands that we'll be talking about Starcraft and TL a lot.
The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
Josh_rakoons
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom1158 Posts
March 30 2012 13:54 GMT
#47
The application is incredibly strict... I'm 16 and therefore i'm not allowed into a friendly TL guild? That doesnt make any sense.... Why does it matter how experienced i am at starcraft? This is a completely different game, fyi, im masters, so honestly that doesnt matter to me, if the guild is going to be this strict, i have no interest of joining in the first place, regardless if i was above the "age requirement" for what should be a casual guild.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
March 30 2012 14:01 GMT
#48
Ok, I yield.
Lets give them time, they might prove good after all.

But keep in mind that I'm a Stark. And Starks only kneeled before the dragons.
wat,xP.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
March 30 2012 14:04 GMT
#49
People have to relax. There is no binding contract here. If we all join and discover that Valashu is an internet dictator that rules with an iron fist and warns people for one word sentences in gchat then we can leave and form our own guild.
Moderator
sinii
Profile Joined August 2010
England989 Posts
March 30 2012 14:10 GMT
#50
^
Exactly very little reason for politics or debate atm, just a start up guild of likeminded SC loving MMO players out to have fun, drama can come into to it much much further down the line! :D
Josh_rakoons
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom1158 Posts
March 30 2012 14:12 GMT
#51
So i cannot join this guild if im below the age of 16?
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
March 30 2012 14:13 GMT
#52
On March 30 2012 23:12 Josh_rakoons wrote:
So i cannot join this guild if im below the age of 16?


Ofc you can. Right Valashu?
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Josh_rakoons
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom1158 Posts
March 30 2012 14:13 GMT
#53
Yes nevermind, he pmed me.
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 14:29:33
March 30 2012 14:26 GMT
#54
On March 30 2012 23:04 Firebolt145 wrote:
People have to relax. There is no binding contract here. If we all join and discover that Valashu is an internet dictator that rules with an iron fist and warns people for one word sentences in gchat then we can leave and form our own guild.



You mean if I turn out to be another Kwark alt?
The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
freestalker
Profile Joined March 2010
469 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 14:29:55
March 30 2012 14:29 GMT
#55
On March 30 2012 23:01 Steveling wrote:
Ok, I yield.
Lets give them time, they might prove good after all.

But keep in mind that I'm a Stark. And Starks only kneeled before the dragons.
wat,xP.

Lol.

Aaanyway. So what's the chance the game will be cheaper during the pre-purchase?

I am wondering if to buy it straight away, my current laptop has a hardware issue and freezes randomly for few minutes, and in some games it happens more. Like in Assassins creed. I am a bit worried about this as I hate buying a game and then finding out I just can't play it because I get ten 2 minute freezes per hour.

On the other hand, I'll buy a GW2 in either way, sooner or later, so I'll prolly get the pre-purchase and will try it out in beta, and if it will be causing those freezes I'll get a new PC until summer anyway

Will prolly main mesmer, seconded by thief.

On March 30 2012 23:26 Valashu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 23:04 Firebolt145 wrote:
People have to relax. There is no binding contract here. If we all join and discover that Valashu is an internet dictator that rules with an iron fist and warns people for one word sentences in gchat then we can leave and form our own guild.



You mean if I turn out to be another Kwark alt?


LOL :D
Skilledblob
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany3392 Posts
March 30 2012 14:33 GMT
#56
On March 30 2012 22:54 Josh_rakoons wrote:
The application is incredibly strict... I'm 16 and therefore i'm not allowed into a friendly TL guild? That doesnt make any sense.... Why does it matter how experienced i am at starcraft? This is a completely different game, fyi, im masters, so honestly that doesnt matter to me, if the guild is going to be this strict, i have no interest of joining in the first place, regardless if i was above the "age requirement" for what should be a casual guild.


the problem with under 18 people is that often they do not have enough time in hte evenings.
freestalker
Profile Joined March 2010
469 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 14:37:09
March 30 2012 14:36 GMT
#57
This assumption is incredibly wrong in many ways.. let's not generalize. Under 18s could say that above 18s don't have enough time during day. So wut. I usually have time between 10pm-1am.. Will you be there?
Frail
Profile Joined October 2010
Iceland336 Posts
March 30 2012 14:37 GMT
#58
Sounds pretty good to me!

I'm pre-purchasing the deluxe edition so I can spend my Guild boost on this. And I'll be in beta, thank god <3
Whargarbl
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
March 30 2012 15:08 GMT
#59
On March 30 2012 15:47 Cinim wrote:
The Gw2: Europe part is completely irrelevant, as EU, NA and Korean servers will have free acces with eachother, so being part in 1 of those 3 regions, one can also be for no extra costs be playing with people from the other regions. They didn't mention other servers than those.


Thank you for contributing to the thread!

Players do ONLY have access to content from other servers through PvP. A player from a NA server cannot enter the world of Tyria in a European realm.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 15:27:58
March 30 2012 15:12 GMT
#60
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 91 92 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft403
RuFF_SC2 145
Nina 108
-ZergGirl 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2258
Bale 17
yabsab 12
Terrorterran 8
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1206
taco 431
minikerr23
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox658
Other Games
summit1g8683
JimRising 681
Day[9].tv496
C9.Mang0361
WinterStarcraft279
ViBE179
Maynarde150
Livibee145
Sick123
ArmadaUGS35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1002
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream166
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 13
• OhrlRock 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv496
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
7h 45m
Stellar Fest
9h 45m
The PondCast
1d 6h
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
OSC
1d 20h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.