• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:15
CEST 05:15
KST 12:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7107 users

Guild Wars 2: Europe - Page 92

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 Next
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
October 02 2012 18:31 GMT
#1821
On October 03 2012 03:16 Valashu wrote:
Nope, we're using the TL gw2 TS channel.

"using" is a relative term
plated.rawr
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Norway1676 Posts
October 03 2012 11:44 GMT
#1822
Ran into HaXXspetten and a couple others last night, who told me that apparently, you can be in several guilds at once. I had no idea, but feel free to toss me an invite on Niding.1369.
Savior broke my heart ;_; || twitch.tv/onnings
Ajunta
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany522 Posts
October 10 2012 06:05 GMT
#1823
we dropped 2 spots
At least we're not last ...

[image loading]
SCPhineas
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands119 Posts
October 10 2012 07:53 GMT
#1824
Oh lol, never knew we were doing this poorly :p and I transfered from Vabbi to play with you guys!
Well, haven't gotten to WvWvW yet (not that that will make any difference).
xanatas
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany49 Posts
October 11 2012 13:24 GMT
#1825
hey guys would be glad to get an invite! looking forward to play with others more!!
tty then

xanatas.1302

work hard, play harder
Vefrost
Profile Joined October 2012
Bulgaria1 Post
October 14 2012 18:53 GMT
#1826
Can I get an invite for the guild please I'm a PvP'er

Vefrost.5607
Veni,Vidi,Vici
BigSugar
Profile Joined March 2011
Switzerland29 Posts
October 20 2012 09:41 GMT
#1827
Hi there

I would also like to join this awesome guild here! :D

BigSugar.2346
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-30 12:49:17
October 30 2012 12:48 GMT
#1828
Everybody here up to date with the holiday content so far? I need to carve about 70 more pumpkins for the achievement and after that I'm all done.

Ascent to Madness is actually a pretty good starter dungeon for beginners, I think. I took two first-timers in with me last night and we did it quite easily, just the 3 of us. It introduces newbies to the idea that, sometimes, it's better to not constantly focus on the main target. Also they get used to being punished by environmental hazards (ie. the scarecrows when they don't focus them first like they should).

I wish there were more jumping puzzles like the clock tower. I really had a lot of fun getting that done, even while failing constantly for hours.
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
October 30 2012 13:38 GMT
#1829
On October 30 2012 21:48 jtype wrote:
Everybody here up to date with the holiday content so far? I need to carve about 70 more pumpkins for the achievement and after that I'm all done.

Ascent to Madness is actually a pretty good starter dungeon for beginners, I think. I took two first-timers in with me last night and we did it quite easily, just the 3 of us. It introduces newbies to the idea that, sometimes, it's better to not constantly focus on the main target. Also they get used to being punished by environmental hazards (ie. the scarecrows when they don't focus them first like they should).

I wish there were more jumping puzzles like the clock tower. I really had a lot of fun getting that done, even while failing constantly for hours.

just go onto different LA overflows, you can do all 150 in 30 mins
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
October 30 2012 13:47 GMT
#1830
On October 30 2012 22:38 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2012 21:48 jtype wrote:
Everybody here up to date with the holiday content so far? I need to carve about 70 more pumpkins for the achievement and after that I'm all done.

Ascent to Madness is actually a pretty good starter dungeon for beginners, I think. I took two first-timers in with me last night and we did it quite easily, just the 3 of us. It introduces newbies to the idea that, sometimes, it's better to not constantly focus on the main target. Also they get used to being punished by environmental hazards (ie. the scarecrows when they don't focus them first like they should).

I wish there were more jumping puzzles like the clock tower. I really had a lot of fun getting that done, even while failing constantly for hours.

just go onto different LA overflows, you can do all 150 in 30 mins


Yea, thanks. That's sort of what I was planning to do anyway, but bouncing between LA and Queensdale, in the hopes of managing to finally get through one of those doors into the labyrinth (I was trying all last night, with no luck).
Harrad
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
1003 Posts
November 04 2012 08:04 GMT
#1831
Harrad.2507
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
November 04 2012 18:02 GMT
#1832
We're doing pretty well at WvW this week. I was on yesterday and the day before and we managed to take 99% of the objectives. Haven't checked the situation today, but if you want to jump on and help keep it that way (or do all the wvw jumping puzzles without enemies) then now would be a good time.
Ajunta
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany522 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-05 07:38:26
November 05 2012 07:36 GMT
#1833
On November 05 2012 03:02 jtype wrote:
We're doing pretty well at WvW this week. I was on yesterday and the day before and we managed to take 99% of the objectives. Haven't checked the situation today, but if you want to jump on and help keep it that way (or do all the wvw jumping puzzles without enemies) then now would be a good time.


Yeah ...noticed this as well and looked into it. It's not that we're doing so well it's that the other servers suck as we've been demoted and we're playing against the two worst servers .
At least we're kicking ass.

[image loading]

It's like when you get beaten by the bully in school and afterwards you go pick on the fat kid.
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
November 05 2012 16:42 GMT
#1834
Oh wow, I didn't even pay attention to who the other servers were. Yeah, that's a bad sign, cos they've even been giving us some trouble in places. It should have been a stomp.

So what's gone wrong so far? Does Whiteside Ridge just not have enough people playing WvW? Or is it that most of the competitive people from GW1(Whiteside Ridge does have a fair few GW1 vets) are playing sPvP?

I wasn't expecting us to be in the top 5 or anything, but definitely not bottom 3.
Ajunta
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany522 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-05 19:51:36
November 05 2012 19:51 GMT
#1835
Well being on a weaker WWW server isn't all bad. I mean, on the top servers you have hour long queues just to get in. Yeah those servers might be more "skilled", but what good does that do if you can't play.
Otolia
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
France5805 Posts
November 05 2012 21:06 GMT
#1836
I just transferred to Arborstone (Top 3) and the queues although longer aren't really relevant to the enjoyment. If you want to participate you can expect around 30min queues on the Borderlands and more on the Battleground. But if you plan well (doing some PvE stuff while waiting) it doesn't seem that long.

And the enjoyment I have now is 10 times what I had in Whiteside Ridge due to the fact that zergs actually have a leader and all theses leaders from different guilds are talking to each other. Scouts do their jobs, small groups exist too. All in all, it's a very satisfying change for me.
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
November 06 2012 04:33 GMT
#1837
That update... Everyone rushing back in to buy up Unidentified Dye (myself included). It's the ones you see coming.
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
November 10 2012 20:37 GMT
#1838
We're slowly moving up in WvW. Now we're facing off against Dzagonur and Ring Of Fire after crushing Ruins Of Surmia and Fissure of Woe. I was on the night shift last night, playing with the We Vanquish Worlds [WVW] guild and we painted the whole map blue.

Things are turning around for Whiteside Ridge guys, as we gather more and more people who are interested in creating a presence in WvW.
Dujek
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United Kingdom276 Posts
December 01 2012 00:23 GMT
#1839
Does anyone do SPvP here? I'd like to join

Dujek.1964
Ajunta
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany522 Posts
December 01 2012 16:24 GMT
#1840
Can I please get an invite on:
SuddenlyOnFire.3162

and for my brother
erus.7351

Thanks!
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft403
RuFF_SC2 145
Nina 108
-ZergGirl 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2258
Bale 17
yabsab 12
Terrorterran 8
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1206
taco 431
minikerr23
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox658
Other Games
summit1g8683
JimRising 681
Day[9].tv496
C9.Mang0361
WinterStarcraft279
ViBE179
Maynarde150
Livibee145
Sick123
ArmadaUGS35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1002
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream166
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 13
• OhrlRock 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv496
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
7h 45m
Stellar Fest
9h 45m
The PondCast
1d 6h
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
OSC
1d 20h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.