• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:12
CEST 15:12
KST 22:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)43Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8666 users

Guild Wars 2: Europe - Page 6

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 93 Next
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
March 30 2012 17:23 GMT
#101
On March 31 2012 02:22 Frail wrote:
Looks pretty god damn awesome, I think i'll go with warr but race is undecided.

Maybe Norn, but then again an Asura with a big ass sword would be fun!

I am way too excited for this! YEEEEEAAAAAAAAA


Damn Asura with their smarts. But if you're going to play Warrior....
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
March 30 2012 17:24 GMT
#102
On March 31 2012 02:23 Advocado wrote:
Would be fun to join. I played a lot of wow, but play mmorpg's rather casually nowadays.


So, you're saying you'd like to join? =D
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Frail
Profile Joined October 2010
Iceland336 Posts
March 30 2012 17:31 GMT
#103
On March 31 2012 02:24 Pantythief wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2012 02:23 Advocado wrote:
Would be fun to join. I played a lot of wow, but play mmorpg's rather casually nowadays.


So, you're saying you'd like to join? =D


Sounds like that's exactly what he is saying (according to me and my diabolical plan to make him fall hard for MMO's again)
Whargarbl
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
March 30 2012 17:32 GMT
#104
On March 31 2012 02:31 Frail wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2012 02:24 Pantythief wrote:
On March 31 2012 02:23 Advocado wrote:
Would be fun to join. I played a lot of wow, but play mmorpg's rather casually nowadays.


So, you're saying you'd like to join? =D


Sounds like that's exactly what he is saying (according to me and my diabolical plan to make him fall hard for MMO's again)


Damn!
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
rivurivurivurivu
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden140 Posts
March 30 2012 17:44 GMT
#105
Im in 100%
dont know which profession will play tho, need to try them all in beta.

Cant wait for this game
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
March 30 2012 17:46 GMT
#106
Elementalist seems to have really good synergy with the rest of the classes, I'll roll one and see what happens.
The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
sinii
Profile Joined August 2010
England989 Posts
March 30 2012 17:47 GMT
#107
Ill be playing thief.
rivurivurivurivu
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden140 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 17:51:24
March 30 2012 17:51 GMT
#108
leaving link with a updated Tool from this beta.

http://www.gw2tools.com/

T0F4sT
Profile Joined September 2011
Netherlands317 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 17:58:05
March 30 2012 17:53 GMT
#109
I think i might join too, thief for me, but I will see if I really gonna play it alot, never played GW before, last MMO was SWTOR and I was disappointed by it.


EDIT: if I am gonna play it, it will be hardcore lol, like 6 hours a day and in the weekends close to the 12 hours
EGdoto #dealwithit
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
March 30 2012 17:55 GMT
#110
On March 31 2012 02:53 T0F4sT wrote:
I think i might join too, thief for me, but I will see if I really gonna play it alot, never played GW before, last MMO was SWTOR and I was dissapointed by it.


SWTOR was VERY disappointing!
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
March 30 2012 18:00 GMT
#111
Indeed. Played it for 2 weeks then quit. What a waste of money.
Moderator
rivurivurivurivu
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden140 Posts
March 30 2012 18:05 GMT
#112
Someone knows which are the Wilderness Survival skills for ranger ? Wilderness Knowledge affect them but wiki dont say which ones are.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 18:06:39
March 30 2012 18:05 GMT
#113
On March 31 2012 02:55 Pantythief wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2012 02:53 T0F4sT wrote:
I think i might join too, thief for me, but I will see if I really gonna play it alot, never played GW before, last MMO was SWTOR and I was dissapointed by it.


SWTOR was VERY disappointing!


I rather loved the RPG aspect of it, one of the best I've ever played and it was worth it for that alone.
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
March 30 2012 18:10 GMT
#114
On March 31 2012 03:05 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2012 02:55 Pantythief wrote:
On March 31 2012 02:53 T0F4sT wrote:
I think i might join too, thief for me, but I will see if I really gonna play it alot, never played GW before, last MMO was SWTOR and I was dissapointed by it.


SWTOR was VERY disappointing!


I rather loved the RPG aspect of it, one of the best I've ever played and it was worth it for that alone.


I was particularly disappointed with the PvP. :-/
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
March 30 2012 18:15 GMT
#115
On March 31 2012 03:10 Pantythief wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2012 03:05 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
On March 31 2012 02:55 Pantythief wrote:
On March 31 2012 02:53 T0F4sT wrote:
I think i might join too, thief for me, but I will see if I really gonna play it alot, never played GW before, last MMO was SWTOR and I was dissapointed by it.


SWTOR was VERY disappointing!


I rather loved the RPG aspect of it, one of the best I've ever played and it was worth it for that alone.


I was particularly disappointed with the PvP. :-/


It wasn't too bad tbh, but that's more of the MMO aspect than the RPG aspect of "mmorpg"
Morofang
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands45 Posts
March 30 2012 18:17 GMT
#116
Mesmer traits make me grin evilly. Clone every time you dodge. etcetc. Bwuahaha XD

I was planning to get SWTOR but when they decided to change it to monthly I decided to not risk it..I'm glad XD
Guild Wars 2 Europe
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
March 30 2012 18:26 GMT
#117
Can you make a member list in the op? Like I had? Just to know how many we are.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
March 30 2012 18:26 GMT
#118
On March 31 2012 03:26 Steveling wrote:
Can you make a member list in the op? Like I had? Just to know how many we are.


Read the OP and you'll find it.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
March 30 2012 18:27 GMT
#119
Also add me.xP
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
March 30 2012 18:27 GMT
#120
On March 31 2012 03:27 Steveling wrote:
Also add me.xP


Done =D
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 654
TaKeTV 185
SteadfastSC173
ComeBackTV 153
LamboSC288
Rex52
EnkiAlexander 7
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy11
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech178
SteadfastSC 173
LamboSC2 88
Rex 52
BRAT_OK 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36099
Shuttle 3081
Horang2 958
Bisu 917
Jaedong 717
Mini 594
EffOrt 526
Light 443
BeSt 353
firebathero 342
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 314
Soma 312
Stork 264
ggaemo 185
Zeus 172
Snow 159
Last 154
Rush 143
ZerO 140
Pusan 90
Leta 81
hero 66
Killer 57
sorry 51
Sea.KH 50
Sharp 49
Mong 42
Mind 39
Sexy 30
Shinee 28
Shine 26
Aegong 26
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 23
Trap 23
Terrorterran 22
soO 19
NotJumperer 16
Yoon 15
Free 14
PianO 12
HiyA 9
JulyZerg 8
Noble 8
Sacsri 8
Icarus 7
zelot 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5281
qojqva1625
Dendi1003
420jenkins85
Fuzer 55
League of Legends
Reynor108
Counter-Strike
x6flipin501
markeloff127
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2011
crisheroes975
XaKoH 169
Other Games
gofns38745
singsing2193
olofmeister1477
B2W.Neo920
Mlord243
DeMusliM195
Livibee178
Mew2King115
Liquid`VortiX111
Hui .95
QueenE89
ArmadaUGS77
Chillindude18
Railgan12
ZerO(Twitch)11
fpsfer 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream130
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 64
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1828
League of Legends
• Jankos2192
• TFBlade773
• Nemesis762
Other Games
• WagamamaTV183
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 48m
Stellar Fest
23h 48m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.