• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:01
CEST 16:01
KST 23:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)45Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7798 users

Guild Wars 2: Europe - Page 8

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 93 Next
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
March 30 2012 21:34 GMT
#141
I know I am. No reason not to.
Moderator
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
March 30 2012 21:35 GMT
#142
I am.
The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
Josh_rakoons
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom1158 Posts
March 30 2012 21:36 GMT
#143
Anyone planning on buying the CE edition? I'm personally going for the deluxe edition ^^
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 21:39:10
March 30 2012 21:38 GMT
#144
Ok cool, I definitely will be. Glad to know that we'll have a chance to get our guild going early.

I'll have to hop on to TS soon so we can get acquainted.

edit - I don't plan on buying the CE personally though. Maybe the Deluxe.
Morofang
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands45 Posts
March 30 2012 21:39 GMT
#145
Preorderin digital here. No point in 3expendables and two cosmtics for 20€ more imo. Although being able to show that you were a preorder might be cool..
Guild Wars 2 Europe
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
March 30 2012 21:42 GMT
#146
On March 31 2012 06:33 jtype wrote:
I also just shot an application over to you Pantythief.

Are most people here planning on pre-purchasing the game for the guaranteed beta access, btw?


I added a poll!
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
March 30 2012 21:43 GMT
#147
On March 31 2012 06:36 Josh_rakoons wrote:
Anyone planning on buying the CE edition? I'm personally going for the deluxe edition ^^


Sadly no. I paid $300 for the Star Wars: the Old Republic Collector's Edition and I was very disappointed. :-(
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
March 30 2012 21:47 GMT
#148
Digital deluxe probably, I expect Anet to deliver.
The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
Josh_rakoons
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom1158 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 21:49:01
March 30 2012 21:48 GMT
#149
Its a damn shame that SWTOR didnt turn out as good as people expected, WoW is dieing, at an incredible rate, and soon enough it will die completely. This means that there will be very little competition for arenanet and although i have a ton of trust in arenanet this will put very little pressure on releasing quality expansions and content.

I really hope this doesnt end up as the same monolopy situation that WoW had for many years.
Morofang
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands45 Posts
March 30 2012 21:50 GMT
#150
Curse the evil that turned swtor into a crappy wow clone...
I thought about buying a ce for resale for gw2, but I cant afford the gamble I decided
Guild Wars 2 Europe
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 21:53:36
March 30 2012 21:53 GMT
#151
Yea, I'm not too fussed about the consumables in the CE, but I understand that it's not all that easy to provide in-game rewards that don't affect the balance. I guess limited consumables is one way around it.

The hero's band (plus 2 on all stats) that comes with every pre-purchase looks like a pretty nice boost for the early levels, though.
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 22:18:18
March 30 2012 21:57 GMT
#152
On March 31 2012 06:53 jtype wrote:
Yea, I'm not too fussed about the consumables in the CE, but I understand that it's not all that easy to provide in-game rewards that don't affect the balance. I guess limited consumables is one way around it.

The hero's band (plus 2 on all stats) that comes with every pre-purchase looks like a pretty nice boost for the early levels, though.


There are consumables included in the Collector's Edition. Those are included in the Deluxe edition as well. But the Collector's Edition also includes physical items, like a miniature Charr, music, etc., etc.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
March 30 2012 21:57 GMT
#153
It might actually be more efficient to just pre-order the regular edition and then use the saved cash to buy gems for things you want.
The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
Josh_rakoons
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom1158 Posts
March 30 2012 21:58 GMT
#154
CE edition includes everything that is included in the deluxe edition, except with physical stuff, like the statue and gw2 soundtrack.
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
March 30 2012 21:59 GMT
#155
On March 31 2012 06:58 Josh_rakoons wrote:
CE edition includes everything that is included in the deluxe edition, except with physical stuff, like the statue and gw2 soundtrack.


Yeah, that's what I meant. But you don't have to get the Collector's Edition if you're only looking for the consumables.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Josh_rakoons
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom1158 Posts
March 30 2012 22:02 GMT
#156
Yeah. I imagine that they won't be exclusive to the pre-purchases..
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
March 30 2012 22:10 GMT
#157
On March 31 2012 07:02 Josh_rakoons wrote:
Yeah. I imagine that they won't be exclusive to the pre-purchases..


So Josh, what will you be playing?
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
March 30 2012 22:14 GMT
#158
On March 31 2012 06:57 Pantythief wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2012 06:53 jtype wrote:
Yea, I'm not too fussed about the consumables in the CE, but I understand that it's not all that easy to provide in-game rewards that don't affect the balance. I guess limited consumables is one way around it.

The hero's band (plus 2 on all stats) that comes with every pre-purchase looks like a pretty nice boost for the early levels, though.


There are no consumables included in the Collector's Edition. Those are included in the Deluxe edition, which is affordable, in my opinion. The Collector's Edition includes physical items, like a miniature Charr, music, etc., etc.


Ah ok, that was a bit unclear on the website here : https://buy.guildwars2.com/collectors-edition/ but now that you mention it I think I remember reading that elsewhere in an FAQs section, or something like that.
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
March 30 2012 22:17 GMT
#159
On March 31 2012 07:14 jtype wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2012 06:57 Pantythief wrote:
On March 31 2012 06:53 jtype wrote:
Yea, I'm not too fussed about the consumables in the CE, but I understand that it's not all that easy to provide in-game rewards that don't affect the balance. I guess limited consumables is one way around it.

The hero's band (plus 2 on all stats) that comes with every pre-purchase looks like a pretty nice boost for the early levels, though.


There are no consumables included in the Collector's Edition. Those are included in the Deluxe edition, which is affordable, in my opinion. The Collector's Edition includes physical items, like a miniature Charr, music, etc., etc.


Ah ok, that was a bit unclear on the website here : https://buy.guildwars2.com/collectors-edition/ but now that you mention it I think I remember reading that elsewhere in an FAQs section, or something like that.


Actually, that was a typo on my end. There are digital items (i.e. consumables) included in the Collector's Edition. However, what I meant to say was that you do not need to buy the Collector's Edition exclusively to get the consumables. You can get these through the Digital Deluxe edition. :-)
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Josh_rakoons
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom1158 Posts
March 30 2012 22:19 GMT
#160
Charr thief yo. And probably asura engineer ^^, and you?
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1265
ComeBackTV 466
SteadfastSC412
TaKeTV 363
LamboSC2284
Rex133
IndyStarCraft 116
EnkiAlexander 39
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 412
LamboSC2 284
ProTech149
Rex 133
IndyStarCraft 116
BRAT_OK 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35224
Shuttle 2700
Bisu 993
Jaedong 922
Horang2 778
EffOrt 727
Light 625
Mini 550
Soma 527
BeSt 321
[ Show more ]
firebathero 312
Hyuk 288
Stork 281
Rush 197
ZerO 193
ggaemo 182
Snow 181
Zeus 152
Leta 109
Pusan 82
Killer 74
hero 69
Sea.KH 61
sorry 60
Shine 43
Sharp 43
Mind 39
Mong 39
Shinee 34
soO 28
ToSsGirL 27
Bale 26
Aegong 25
Trap 22
Sexy 19
Yoon 18
NotJumperer 17
HiyA 17
Terrorterran 16
Free 16
Sacsri 10
JulyZerg 9
Icarus 9
zelot 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc9008
qojqva1141
Dendi895
Fuzer 163
420jenkins119
Counter-Strike
markeloff104
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1992
crisheroes1163
XaKoH 195
Other Games
gofns36400
singsing2147
olofmeister1235
B2W.Neo1032
Mlord286
Hui .182
Liquid`VortiX146
ArmadaUGS132
Mew2King103
QueenE96
ToD87
Chillindude17
Railgan15
ZerO(Twitch)13
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream109
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1910
League of Legends
• Jankos2299
• Nemesis2181
• TFBlade863
Other Games
• WagamamaTV190
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h
Stellar Fest
23h
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.