• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:46
CEST 07:46
KST 14:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7919 users

Guild Wars 2: Europe - Page 34

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 93 Next
Flicky
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
England2675 Posts
April 25 2012 07:55 GMT
#661
On April 25 2012 14:46 jtype wrote:
http://www.arena.net/blog/choosing-and-transferring-worlds-in-guild-wars-2

So we'd better decide on a Home World soon, if we want to play WvW together (which, I hope, many of us do). My vote goes for us playing on Kodash... Just because... >.>


My vote is for Fissue of Woe (awesome name) or Underworld (something tells me this will be popular).

I think we should take some suggestions, set up a poll then roll on the server with the highest votes. I don't know if I'll join the guild (depending on how multi-guilds works) but it'd be nice to be on the same server regardless. My friends will go wherever.

Does anyone know if any big PvP (or PvE) guilds from other games are transferring to GW2 and choosing a server? From my experience in WoW in really pays to be on the same servers as the really big top guilds. If we can find one and check the server traffic. I'm guessing we can choose if we want to and that the average player will just be handed a server.
Liquipedia"I was seriously looking for a black guy" - MrHoon
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-25 08:06:13
April 25 2012 08:05 GMT
#662
So...theres a beta weekend this weekend...
NICEEEEE
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-25 08:13:56
April 25 2012 08:12 GMT
#663
Remember we are only choosing a beta world right now, we might as well go for Kodash and switch if we do not like it.

I googled Kodash and only got GW1 hits
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/The_Kodash_Bazaar

Looks like it's a location in GW1
The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
napalmion
Profile Joined June 2011
Poland96 Posts
April 25 2012 08:42 GMT
#664
hey guys since I cant order from main site (debit card problems associated with their site imo) and day after day I get more scared that I might not get into beta weekend can you reccommend any retailers site where I can get beta key I already tried some of them but they were kinda wierd or non english, tnx in advance
FEAR is your compass
Roflhaxx
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1244 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-25 09:33:11
April 25 2012 09:23 GMT
#665
Okay I have downloaded the beta client now and tried login on, it told me that everything on my account was in order but that I need to wait until next beta to play (this weekend) ^^ Can't wait!!

@Napalmion you should check every polish website that sells games, I know a norwegian one that is 100% trustable and (for me) cheaper than from gw2 website. I CAN make a tutorial with how to buy from the website if you really can't find any other places to buy it from.
A game where the first thing you do is scout with a “worker”. Does that make any sense? Who scouts with a “worker”? That’s like sending out the janitor to perform recon, what general would do that? Retarded game.
Frail
Profile Joined October 2010
Iceland336 Posts
April 25 2012 09:31 GMT
#666
Client being set up as I write this!

We need to choose a world for release.
Whargarbl
OriX
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom41 Posts
April 25 2012 09:55 GMT
#667
Hi chaps,

Got my e-mail this morning, downloading the client now. Mega pumped for this weekend! But as everyone else has said, we just need to agree on a home world. I'm pretty sure they'll all be fairly packed given that this is the first beta weekend inclusive of people who've pre-ordered, so any name out of the hat should be fun.

If anyone has a mumble/ventrilo server we could make it a bit more social, too. Looking forward to playing with you all this weekend (interpret that however you so wish ^^)
napalmion
Profile Joined June 2011
Poland96 Posts
April 25 2012 10:22 GMT
#668
btw I would vote for Underworld aswell sounds cooler and I immeditaley think about kate beckinsale in sexy black leathers/latex :D
FEAR is your compass
Roflhaxx
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1244 Posts
April 25 2012 10:38 GMT
#669
On April 25 2012 18:55 OriX wrote:
Hi chaps,

Got my e-mail this morning, downloading the client now. Mega pumped for this weekend! But as everyone else has said, we just need to agree on a home world. I'm pretty sure they'll all be fairly packed given that this is the first beta weekend inclusive of people who've pre-ordered, so any name out of the hat should be fun.

If anyone has a mumble/ventrilo server we could make it a bit more social, too. Looking forward to playing with you all this weekend (interpret that however you so wish ^^)

We can just use TL Teamspeak
A game where the first thing you do is scout with a “worker”. Does that make any sense? Who scouts with a “worker”? That’s like sending out the janitor to perform recon, what general would do that? Retarded game.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
April 25 2012 11:25 GMT
#670
On April 25 2012 19:22 napalmion wrote:
btw I would vote for Underworld aswell sounds cooler and I immeditaley think about kate beckinsale in sexy black leathers/latex :D


Yes pls. xDDDD
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
IMABUNNEH
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1062 Posts
April 25 2012 12:11 GMT
#671
Bare in mind the lame sounding servers (Kodash ) will be far less likely to get silly queues.
"I think...now? No rival. Me world champion. Yeah. None rival." - oGsMC
Baituri
Profile Joined June 2010
Netherlands1501 Posts
April 25 2012 12:21 GMT
#672
I don´t really understand why you people would choose Underworld as a server. Because it has "a cool name" a lot of kiddo's are going to choose that server. Do you really want to play with those people? Also because this is the beta, i'd rather have a server with very few people, so you don't have some places being swarmed with others or you can't even get on the servers.
Cutlery
Profile Joined December 2010
Norway565 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-25 13:31:18
April 25 2012 13:24 GMT
#673
I can only log in with my guild wars 1 account. When I try to reset password for my guild wars 2 account i get an error, as if the account doesn't exist. I linked my GW1 account to my GW2 account, and it might seem like my GW1 account then overwrote my GW2 account (account for GW 1 and 2 are just different e-mail addresses basically). Problem is, I can't download the client after logging in with what I thought was my gw1 account. I can see my correct "in game name" that I chose specifically for GW2 after logging in with what I thought was my GW1 account, but client download is greyed out and says Not Available..

Also I basically can't click anything on that main-page I get to after logging in.. Only account management is available; where client download is, as i said, greyed out.

What's going on? :S

EDIT:
If you did link a Guild Wars account, your Guild Wars 2 account will have the same username as the Guild Wars account you linked.
from FAQ.

So why is it greyed out? :p why can't i navigate the main page after logging in? overload?^^
Roflhaxx
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1244 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-25 13:32:01
April 25 2012 13:29 GMT
#674
On April 25 2012 22:24 Cutlery wrote:
I can only log in with my guild wars 1 account. When I try to reset password for my guild wars 2 account i get an error, as if the account doesn't exist. I linked my GW1 account to my GW2 account, and it might seem like my GW1 account then overwrote my GW2 account (account for GW 1 and 2 are just different e-mail addresses basically). Problem is, I can't download the client after logging in with what I thought was my gw1 account. I can see my correct "in game name" that I chose specifically for GW2 after logging in with what I thought was my GW1 account, but client download is greyed out and says Not Available..

Also I basically can't click anything on that main-page I get to after logging in.. Only account management is available; where client download is, as i said, greyed out.

What's going on? :S

client download is greyed out for everybody, that is NOT where you download client. If you actually read the the email it says to check getting started thread. https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/news/Getting-Started/page/1#post23795

Edit* Here is DIRECT link to file: http://cloudfront.guildwars2.com/client/Gw2.exe

Put the .exe file downloaded into the folder you wish guild wars 2 to be installed in. I recommend making a folder in program files called Guild Wars 2 and just copy the exe file into there. Then after that just do right click -> run as admin on the exe file in the folder you just made.
A game where the first thing you do is scout with a “worker”. Does that make any sense? Who scouts with a “worker”? That’s like sending out the janitor to perform recon, what general would do that? Retarded game.
Cutlery
Profile Joined December 2010
Norway565 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-25 13:34:34
April 25 2012 13:32 GMT
#675
On April 25 2012 22:29 Roflhaxx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2012 22:24 Cutlery wrote:
I can only log in with my guild wars 1 account. When I try to reset password for my guild wars 2 account i get an error, as if the account doesn't exist. I linked my GW1 account to my GW2 account, and it might seem like my GW1 account then overwrote my GW2 account (account for GW 1 and 2 are just different e-mail addresses basically). Problem is, I can't download the client after logging in with what I thought was my gw1 account. I can see my correct "in game name" that I chose specifically for GW2 after logging in with what I thought was my GW1 account, but client download is greyed out and says Not Available..

Also I basically can't click anything on that main-page I get to after logging in.. Only account management is available; where client download is, as i said, greyed out.

What's going on? :S

client download is greyed out for everybody, that is NOT where you download client. If you actually read the the email it says to check getting started thread. https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/news/Getting-Started/page/1#post23795

Edit* Here is DIRECT link to file: http://cloudfront.guildwars2.com/client/Gw2.exe

Put the .exe file downloaded into the folder you wish guild wars 2 to be installed in. I recommend making a folder in program files called Guild Wars 2 and just copy the exe file into there. Then after that just do right click -> run as admin on the exe file in the folder you just made.


Thx man, I couldn't/can't navigate the forums at all; that link of yours saved me. So I'll ignore the part where you try to insult me :p
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-25 14:01:09
April 25 2012 13:56 GMT
#676
We can try both Kodash and Underworld as long as we do not spend our gems on trash.

My tastes might be off but imo Kodash sounds so much better than Underworld!

We'll have multiple beta weekends to see how populated the worlds will be and we can make use of the buddy system to see what goes on.

The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
April 25 2012 13:57 GMT
#677
Oh god, I so want to play this weekend but I don't wanna see what the game has to offer and just grind again on release... but I want to play, Q_Q.

Support group anyone?
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-25 14:02:15
April 25 2012 14:01 GMT
#678
There...is...no....grind?


Picture for clarification

[image loading]
The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
TobZero
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Germany493 Posts
April 25 2012 14:02 GMT
#679
On April 25 2012 22:56 Valashu wrote:
We can try both Kodash and Underworld as long as we do not spend our gems on trash.

My tastes might be off but imo Kodash sounds so much better than Underworld!

We'll have multiple beta weekends to see how populated the worlds will be and we can make use of the buddy system to see what goes on.



i think Kodash would be a good choice too!

btw, just looking at the loginscreen and listning to the music makes me really excited
-= we are the swarm =-
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
April 25 2012 14:06 GMT
#680
Pantythief'll give an update for Teamspeak soon, Irninja from Legacy is helping us a lot, we'll probably have several channels within their TS.
The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 194
ProTech130
Nina 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20764
Dewaltoss 113
Mong 104
Bale 40
ZergMaN 25
Noble 9
Icarus 8
League of Legends
JimRising 745
Other Games
summit1g11417
Sick199
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick913
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 44
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2162
League of Legends
• Lourlo1191
• Rush1063
• Stunt111
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 14m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 14m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 14m
Replay Cast
17h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.