• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:04
CEST 10:04
KST 17:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7489 users

MLP: Minecraft - Page 5

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 46 47 48 Next All
If you're going to troll in this thread, at least be creative about it.
flavorless
Profile Joined August 2010
United States59 Posts
December 07 2011 22:50 GMT
#81
Kelson448

I'd like to be a unicorn.

Assuming that there's room, of course. I'm not sure exactly what's going on.
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" — Isaac Asimov
LoCaD
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany1634 Posts
December 07 2011 23:07 GMT
#82
Think I found the largest natural Obsidian Mine ever
[image loading]

at the moment its only Pegasus Friendly sry

Marked the entrance at x -363, y64,z735 youst go straight down
[image loading]

I give up, I just don't know what to write here.
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-08 02:17:21
December 08 2011 00:27 GMT
#83
done
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
Pigsquirrel
Profile Joined August 2009
United States615 Posts
December 08 2011 03:00 GMT
#84
Name: Pigsquirrel
Unicorn
DeCim
Profile Joined November 2011
United States26 Posts
December 08 2011 06:28 GMT
#85
Nice work for 9-10 hours of uptime! My only wish is to know how my frame rate is 11... Anypony got any ideas as to why?
[<+Camail> we are all new to dnd <+Camail> especiall decim <+Camail> "oh I jsut realized wat at-will means" <+Camail> >_> <+Camail> pls <+Catties> sorc shooting crossbow bolts <+Camail> SORC SHOOTING CROSSBOW BOLTS <+xDeCim> ^^
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-08 06:50:00
December 08 2011 06:46 GMT
#86
Pictures before I go sleep
[image loading]
Waiting for Cane to light the Nether Portal (it was slightly disastrous afterwards)

[image loading]
A good view of my mountain top observatory above Bronyville


[image loading]
A view from the sky, the very top of it is actually max height in game


[image loading]
And of course a carefully aligned telescope slot allows the moon to shine directly through it.
Telescope not done yet have to plan more on how to build that so the project is only half done but still it looks nice from town.

The dome itself is snow blocks, the closest snow we could find for the first half was literally Six thousand blocks away, after I finished with that inventory full of snow we found one ONLY three thousand away ._. anyways we got a ton done in the first ~12 hours already
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-08 07:43:28
December 08 2011 07:06 GMT
#87
Screenshots.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


9 hours.

That's nine hours.

Good lord, you guys are awesome.

P.S.: If anypony ever opens another portal without permission I'm building a goddamned moon launcher!

Updates to OP to come.
TL+ Member
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
December 08 2011 07:24 GMT
#88
Glad there wasn't a picture of my obsidian tower yet, its not nearly completed.

It shall be EPIC though =D
Bio - Breaking it down
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
December 08 2011 07:59 GMT
#89
Everyone, I have a favour to ask you.

Please give me your feedback on the server, and what we've done with it so far. I know we've all just been crazy busy building awesome stuff and that's why I haven't heard anything from you about it.

I guess what I'm asking is...

click
TL+ Member
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
December 08 2011 08:07 GMT
#90
Its the best MC community I've ever had, but that's because the TLPonies are the best community I've ever had.

I feel like we need a bit more structure for when we are going to build the town though. Having off centered and cluttered plots of land is an eye sore, and we should make an effort so that it doesn't become a problem to begin with. I would suggest having main roads that are grid like, but give people some wiggle room in large plots.

I see unicorns and pegasi rocking face in the air and with spell....the earth ponies need something cool.

We need to establish a currency system, wheat seems like a good choice, or sugarcane, both are infinitely bountiful. Just a suggestion.


Now on to the most important fact:

Cane, building with you and figuring out the spawn was the most fun I've ever had in minecraft. I was supposed to write a paper today, but I spent more than a full days work setting up a functioning mine, then re-structuring the spawning area. I would never trade any of that.

Thank you.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Syndic
Profile Joined June 2011
Switzerland18 Posts
December 08 2011 08:23 GMT
#91
i wish i coulded help more yesterday, but beeing a european pony with needs of sleep i had to go to early for my taste. i can't wait till work is over today and getting to know you all better :D
Zaucy
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden13 Posts
December 08 2011 09:00 GMT
#92
As I said when I got on the server, I am sorry for putting up that portal. I asked and noone answered, also didn't know the portals were connected like you described (only been to the nether on SP)..

I'm sorry..
"Ideas are bulletproof."
Andypk
Profile Joined November 2010
Scotland512 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-08 12:59:31
December 08 2011 09:48 GMT
#93
Wow, you guys did a lot once I left (damn time zones), so many giant things now, when I left there were a few houses and mines, and Rael was only making a tree farm, nevermind a giant observatory

I love the positioning of my house in that it just happens to appear in half of the screenshots (Its the cloud with the giant tree on top)

+ Show Spoiler [Feedback (just a couple of bugs)] +
For feedback, the server was great and fun from what I've played. A couple of bugs with the flying - like if you fly for 20-30 seconds you will just fall for some reason, the carpet spell doesn't work in water (even if you are just standing in shallow parts), though that may be intended(?).
Only bugs I can remember from the couple of hours I was on, and I can't give feedback on what was done on the server yet since I havn't checked it out, so I'm happy to just report a couple of bugs.
wurz
Profile Joined October 2011
Great Britain11 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-08 10:32:43
December 08 2011 10:29 GMT
#94
its a shame the login servers are down at the moment really want to get on and see everything.
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
December 08 2011 11:51 GMT
#95
Alright everyone, one more Minecraft related post while I render this marathon related video.

First off, to answer Camail, I did put this in the OP earlier:

In the coming days, there will be a little more organization in-game regarding where we place the next few buildings. Most of the discussion will likely take place in-game as it's easy to point to somewhere and ask people what they think. Everyone has been amazing so far, however, and I love what we've all accomplished.

So yeah, we're gonna have a minor planning department. Someone just tried to build a house made of lava and sand. It was silly and fun (cheers Potmilk!), but it made the zone lag, and that idea is so far from pony that I had to just grin, and veto it.

So... yes. General planning department incoming. Anyone who wants to be a part of the conversation, join the hell in; you guys have done some great stuff and I want everyone to have an amazing time.



Second, you may have noticed the insignificant little circle in the middle of town that I was working on yesterday. Tomorrow is the reveal. I'd like everyone to drop by the town circle at around 5 PM EST / 10 PM GMT tomorrow, and stay for 30 minutes to an hour. All will be revealed, in more ways than one.



Third, I'm sorry about yesterday, Requiem. It was a long, long day of aggravating but rewarding work. I hope we can do some awesome shit tomorrow.



Fourth, lol someone just tried to make a house made out of lava and sand. Come on man. =)
TL+ Member
Zaucy
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden13 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-08 14:38:45
December 08 2011 14:34 GMT
#96
Also, this is is not a very pleasant way to see the front of the house I was going to work on.
[image loading]

Was pretty much uncalled for in my opinion.. made my crappy day even crappier.. and unwelcome.
"Ideas are bulletproof."
Dreamslayer
Profile Joined October 2011
50 Posts
December 08 2011 14:46 GMT
#97
This is going to be huge.
520
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2822 Posts
December 08 2011 15:37 GMT
#98
On December 08 2011 23:34 Zaucy wrote:
Also, this is is not a very pleasant way to see the front of the house I was going to work on.
[image loading]

Was pretty much uncalled for in my opinion.. made my crappy day even crappier.. and unwelcome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_4N4yZ3MMU

You placed and lit an Obsidian Portal without asking anyone's permission. Everyone agreed that major constructs like that would be voted on their placement by the community.
Writer
Zaucy
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden13 Posts
December 08 2011 15:41 GMT
#99
On December 09 2011 00:37 scintilliaSD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2011 23:34 Zaucy wrote:
Also, this is is not a very pleasant way to see the front of the house I was going to work on.
[image loading]

Was pretty much uncalled for in my opinion.. made my crappy day even crappier.. and unwelcome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_4N4yZ3MMU

You placed and lit an Obsidian Portal without asking anyone's permission. Everyone agreed that major constructs like that would be voted on their placement by the community.

I did ask, noone answered. And I were probably sleeping when you agree to those things.
"Ideas are bulletproof."
Syndic
Profile Joined June 2011
Switzerland18 Posts
December 08 2011 16:58 GMT
#100
On December 09 2011 00:41 Zaucy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 00:37 scintilliaSD wrote:
On December 08 2011 23:34 Zaucy wrote:
Also, this is is not a very pleasant way to see the front of the house I was going to work on.
[image loading]

Was pretty much uncalled for in my opinion.. made my crappy day even crappier.. and unwelcome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_4N4yZ3MMU

You placed and lit an Obsidian Portal without asking anyone's permission. Everyone agreed that major constructs like that would be voted on their placement by the community.

I did ask, noone answered. And I were probably sleeping when you agree to those things.


this rules are all good and fine but they need to be fixed on the first page so that everyone can check them out. telling rules ingame chat is easly overseen, due to the minimalistic chat system in minecraft.

btw Zaucy: was changed anything beside the shield? else i don't see the problem here.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 46 47 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 721
GuemChi 547
Leta 335
BeSt 226
Soma 171
Hyun 103
firebathero 74
sorry 52
910 51
Mong 48
[ Show more ]
sSak 31
Bale 24
ZergMaN 19
yabsab 18
Noble 10
HiyA 5
Dota 2
febbydoto12
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss584
ceh9513
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King469
Other Games
summit1g8129
olofmeister760
JimRising 490
Happy416
KnowMe23
Trikslyr22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick458
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast36
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt431
Other Games
• Shiphtur458
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 56m
Patches Events
7h 56m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.