• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:03
CEST 11:03
KST 18:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8297 users

MLP: Minecraft - Page 7

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 48 Next All
If you're going to troll in this thread, at least be creative about it.
Daralii
Profile Joined March 2010
United States16991 Posts
December 09 2011 18:34 GMT
#121
Name: Daralii

Pegasus, preferably... if that's okay, I mean.

Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
flavorless
Profile Joined August 2010
United States59 Posts
December 09 2011 22:02 GMT
#122
Do we have a loose race change policy in place yet?
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" — Isaac Asimov
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
December 10 2011 08:49 GMT
#123
My monster spawner mob grinder, for future reference.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]
TL+ Member
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
December 10 2011 08:49 GMT
#124
On December 10 2011 07:02 flavorless wrote:
Do we have a loose race change policy in place yet?


Yep. I'm like Blizzard. You get one name change for free, and then you have to pay for it.
TL+ Member
FluffyBinLaden
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States527 Posts
December 10 2011 08:54 GMT
#125
jacksonkids

Earth Pony (Gotta Start small, right?)

Looking forward to playing with all my best liquibuddies.
Riddles in the Dark. Answers in the Light.
Deltamon
Profile Joined March 2011
Finland1 Post
December 10 2011 13:16 GMT
#126
Sign me in.. Deltamon is also my MC name..

And also the work mole as I like to be, I'd love getting an Earth Pony
There's no life, like nolife.
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
December 10 2011 14:27 GMT
#127
Server will be down for maintenance during the MLP marathon!

We'll be using this time to do some behind-the-scenes work (automation, scripts, etc), tweaks, whatever. I imagine most of you will be at the marathon anyway, so no big deal. =)



Deltamon and RGnt:

I'll add you to permissions during the maintenance phase. Will PM you both when the server's back up and you have your classes set.
TL+ Member
greenflier
Profile Joined December 2011
United States1 Post
December 10 2011 19:23 GMT
#128
Raemon
Unicorn please, if thats ok anyways *insert smile here*
JeosAdn
Profile Joined September 2011
Costa Rica432 Posts
December 11 2011 00:38 GMT
#129
Anyone could contribute a list of convenience mods? I've heard there are minimap mods, and mods that sort your inventory and things like that. I'm a little clueless when it comes to minecraft
wurz
Profile Joined October 2011
Great Britain11 Posts
December 11 2011 07:05 GMT
#130
i use rei's minimap for minimap, it has a nice amount of customisation, for inventory tweaks i use convenient inventory. the middle button sort is esp useful.

rei's:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/482147-100b181b19pre5nov29-reis-minimap-v28-04/

convenient inventory (was a little buggy last time i used it)
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/764515-100-convenient-inventory-211-official/
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
December 11 2011 08:40 GMT
#131
Server is back up!

VERY brief post before I go to bed (I've been awake for 26 hours working on the Mare-A-Thon (it was awesome)):

We've backed up everything and gotten some new framework ready to go. Tomorrow we should have the new fly mod set up (hello non-invincible, able-to-fly-and-hover-properly Pegasi), as well as begin the epic planning department of win.

And then... wherever the stars may take us.

Luna wishes you all a wonderful night, because she's about to fall asleep in her sky bucket.


[image loading]
TL+ Member
Rosstock
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden172 Posts
December 11 2011 12:58 GMT
#132
Rosstock Earth Ponie! <3 wanna play so badly!
Dizz my Jizz
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
December 11 2011 17:32 GMT
#133
Quick thing

I logged in today and somehow ended up as a unicorn... I was supposed to be changed to a pegasus. Probably just some bug

Look forward to hanging out with you guys anyway
5p13nd0r
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1 Post
December 11 2011 19:13 GMT
#134
h4x0r212

I was born to fly (pegasus)

If this ends up being as awesome as I am imagining, I will worship this server.
"it needs to be about 20% cooler"
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-11 23:57:53
December 11 2011 23:49 GMT
#135
[image loading]

Can we avoid this kind of stuff guys? I've already seen a few people just writing random crap and it doesn't fit in the whole theme. If you want to make a space as your own use signs and fences or other clear delineations that this space is being planned for. Other people should respect that.

edit: also cane and co. can we do something about creepers until we figure out the source of the lag? Whenever I encounter a creeper and try NOT to abuse flying I hit it once with my sword then it blows up before I can get out of range because of the lag.

edit #2: also someone decided to cut blocks from our apple trees so now none of them are providing apples. :[
Pigsquirrel
Profile Joined August 2009
United States615 Posts
December 12 2011 01:07 GMT
#136
As a unicorn, is it possible to unbind bound spells? Kinda annoying.
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
December 12 2011 01:12 GMT
#137
I think all you can do is put it on a different item
XxBanisheDxX
Profile Joined May 2011
2 Posts
December 12 2011 03:01 GMT
#138
If you need some pony sex statues of shutterfly, she is the cutest after all, I am really good at making them from previous minecraft servers. I mean I know we are all really into pony sex, so why not have some spank bank in minecraft? Also, I am aware people have different tastes so I will be happy to take requests. BRONIES 4 LYFE!

User was temp banned for this post.
[Agony]x90
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States853 Posts
December 12 2011 03:06 GMT
#139
On December 12 2011 12:01 XxBanisheDxX wrote:
If you need some pony sex statues of shutterfly, she is the cutest after all, I am really good at making them from previous minecraft servers. I mean I know we are all really into pony sex, so why not have some spank bank in minecraft? Also, I am aware people have different tastes so I will be happy to take requests. BRONIES 4 LYFE!


Clop-Clop. That's me walking over to slap you on the plot ^.^.

Man y'all make me so jelly that I don't have this game. But alas, it would consume my life!
JF dodger since 2009
Chaman Jyash
Profile Joined September 2011
United States107 Posts
December 12 2011 03:12 GMT
#140
On December 12 2011 12:01 XxBanisheDxX wrote:
If you need some pony sex statues of shutterfly, she is the cutest after all, I am really good at making them from previous minecraft servers. I mean I know we are all really into pony sex, so why not have some spank bank in minecraft? Also, I am aware people have different tastes so I will be happy to take requests. BRONIES 4 LYFE!

That name just makes me rofl to hard to the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! Nice job trollestria.
“Children are dying." Lull nodded. "That's a succinct summary of humankind, I'd say. Who needs tomes and volumes of history? Children are dying. The injustices of the world hide in those three words.”
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1172
Hyun 526
firebathero 414
BeSt 338
Hyuk 301
Soma 187
Mong 143
Jaedong 86
PianO 68
Shine 66
[ Show more ]
910 51
Hm[arnc] 49
sSak 41
ZergMaN 24
Bale 24
Shinee 24
yabsab 21
HiyA 15
Noble 10
Sexy 9
Sharp 9
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1061
shoxiejesuss997
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King340
Other Games
gofns11062
summit1g8360
ceh9646
JimRising 408
KnowMe145
Pyrionflax56
Trikslyr27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick453
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos863
• Stunt464
Other Games
• Shiphtur430
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 57m
Patches Events
6h 57m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.