• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:20
CEST 09:20
KST 16:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9107 users

MLP: Minecraft - Page 46

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 Next All
If you're going to troll in this thread, at least be creative about it.
Skykirbys
Profile Joined April 2013
1 Post
April 04 2013 21:46 GMT
#901
My minecraft username is Skykirbys. Unicorn please. I have plenty of minecraft experience and I'm a brony so please sign me up!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 03 2013 17:57 GMT
#902
Age: 31
Minecraft ID: VisceraEyes81
Desired class: Any
Previous Minecraft experience: Played a lot of 360 Minecraft, recently got a computer and upgraded to PC version.
Introduction: My daughter got me into MLP and now she doesn't even watch it anymore. Her loss. I bet she likes it a lot more once she figures out where I'm headed to next.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
nohbrows
Profile Joined February 2011
United States653 Posts
July 03 2013 18:37 GMT
#903
The server is still live?
Seizon Senryaku!
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
July 03 2013 22:01 GMT
#904
Long story. The short version is: the old server is down and AgonyofLife is missing. Once I work out some finances (should be done in late July) I will be looking for a replacement host. Until then the server is whitelisted and only available to trusted TL members or old school Liquestria players, because I'm hosting it on my computer and we have no logging / anti-grief tools.

I'll also be trying to acquire Liquestria.net, as it was not in my name and currently points to the old server. But, again, with AoL missing I'm having some problems.
TL+ Member
[Agony]x90
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States853 Posts
July 03 2013 22:07 GMT
#905
What happened to my German doppelganger?
JF dodger since 2009
Vernay
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom76 Posts
August 03 2013 21:40 GMT
#906
On July 04 2013 07:01 Aylear wrote:
Long story. The short version is: the old server is down and AgonyofLife is missing. Once I work out some finances (should be done in late July) I will be looking for a replacement host. Until then the server is whitelisted and only available to trusted TL members or old school Liquestria players, because I'm hosting it on my computer and we have no logging / anti-grief tools.

I'll also be trying to acquire Liquestria.net, as it was not in my name and currently points to the old server. But, again, with AoL missing I'm having some problems.


Good to hear from you Aylear.

- ilovetobeloved
"Skill makes a good player, Attitude makes a great one."
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
December 26 2013 01:33 GMT
#907
Yes, amazingly this server is still being worked on. We've moved maps, moved server, moved everything. While it is technically online 24/7, it's currently only available to trusted TLP members until we're ready to move to a new host. Preparing the new map, server, worlds, et. al has taken up a lot of time this December, but the seed is gorgeous and the new setup is pretty kick-ass.

The labor of love continues, if in a smaller way than before, but eventually it will once again be open to everyone to wander.

[image loading]
TL+ Member
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
December 26 2013 03:42 GMT
#908
New seed is so much better. Go go University Archipelago and awesome mountain for High Trotgar!
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Jhuyt
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden365 Posts
December 26 2013 12:24 GMT
#909
Yay for an actual good map! 1.0 seeds just doesn't cut it nowadays
[17:32] <catphone> Roll for % cooler [17:32] <catphone> .roll d20 [17:32] <+Sweetiebot> catphone: 20 (d20=20)
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
December 26 2013 14:15 GMT
#910
I might have to get back into this and spend happy hours trying to make a 20x20 piece of land presentable while all the people with actual skill construct masterpieces around me!
Paint it bright and bold.
Obsidian
Profile Joined June 2010
United States350 Posts
December 26 2013 15:07 GMT
#911
I'd be interested in mining and crafting. Let me know how/if to apply.
Luke, you are still a wanker!
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
December 26 2013 23:17 GMT
#912
On December 27 2013 00:07 Obsidian wrote:
I'd be interested in mining and crafting. Let me know how/if to apply.


At the moment, Aylear (Cane) is running the server out of his own machine at his home, so we're only allowing a few white listed people who we know well to play. Once we get the seed transfer done and the update to 1.7 completed, we'll be getting a host server and re-opening it to general play.

You can start the process now, but it will be a little while before Cane has a chance to approve anyone, since we're so busy. Read the OP for info about how to join and so forth.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Jhuyt
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden365 Posts
December 27 2013 00:25 GMT
#913
I really liked your house Zounds, it was super cosy with all the vines
[17:32] <catphone> Roll for % cooler [17:32] <catphone> .roll d20 [17:32] <+Sweetiebot> catphone: 20 (d20=20)
Traylie
Profile Joined January 2014
United Kingdom1 Post
January 04 2014 18:47 GMT
#914
Age: 14
Minecraft ID: traylie
Desired class: Unicorn
Previous Minecraft experience:I have played minecraft for about 2 years now and while i may be young i'm a good builder so just likes to create nice things for others :3
Introduction: While i may be young i'm rather sensible as playing i love playing minecraft and i wanted to find a new server, i'm fond of building and my best builds are airships and mage towers hence why i wanted to become a unicorn (That and the magics) so yes i'm young but mature and i'm new the TeamLiquid so this should be a fun :D
Obsidian
Profile Joined June 2010
United States350 Posts
January 04 2014 19:12 GMT
#915
Age: 30
Minecraft ID: Obsidian_Vanir
Desired Class: Unicorn

I'm an old-school minecrafter. Though I tend to lean more towards the various mods, I'd love to hop in. I'm not overly creative myself, but I think that was largely because of the depth of the mods we were using. I do enjoy helping others with their projects though.
Luke, you are still a wanker!
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
January 04 2014 22:59 GMT
#916
Hi guys!

So, I really should update the OP, huh?

A quick update: The server, map, etc. is 90% ready, although we're in the process of migrating buildings from the v1.0 -1.6.4 world (yes, the server has been around since Minecraft 1.0 all those years ago; it's pretty vintage).

In the meantime, applications are sadly closed. Only people who are helping us move stuff around, prepare the new map, and fix plugins are currently whitelisted and with permissions on the server right now. I've been putting off updating the OP because I wanted the next edit to be the reveal of the new server, but I should probably at least make sure people know there's a wait.

Glad you guys are interested, but I'm afraid you'll have to be patient. I'll get some screenshots out soon and tell everyone where we're at.
TL+ Member
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
January 10 2014 07:55 GMT
#917
While coding some new items and artifacts, I finally made a display template that I really like.

[image loading]

[image loading]
TL+ Member
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
January 25 2014 19:16 GMT
#918
Caaaaaaaaaane you haven't been on while I'm on the last 3 days I wanna plaaaaaay. Gimme.


Humph.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Jhuyt
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden365 Posts
January 30 2014 10:21 GMT
#919
U still diggin holes?
[17:32] <catphone> Roll for % cooler [17:32] <catphone> .roll d20 [17:32] <+Sweetiebot> catphone: 20 (d20=20)
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
February 05 2014 02:04 GMT
#920
No, I haven't been able to get into the server.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 469
actioN 451
Leta 373
sSak 44
Bale 31
sorry 30
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Noble 15
Dota 2
febbydoto16
League of Legends
JimRising 538
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss375
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King150
Other Games
summit1g8181
ceh9448
olofmeister335
Happy271
Sick167
Trikslyr24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick492
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast37
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2240
League of Legends
• Stunt445
Other Games
• Shiphtur449
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 40m
Patches Events
8h 40m
The PondCast
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.