• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:13
CEST 10:13
KST 17:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8662 users

MLP: Minecraft - Page 45

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 48 Next All
If you're going to troll in this thread, at least be creative about it.
rastaban
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2294 Posts
December 28 2012 16:58 GMT
#881
On December 28 2012 08:28 Aylear wrote:
19:53:43 [INFO] Disconnecting Notch [/XX.XXX.XXX.XXX:XXXXX]: Outdated server!

Well, shit.

Oh no, any luck with the new version's memory issue yet?
Tyler: "...damn it, that's StarCraft. Opening doors is what we do. Being the first to find food is the greatest pleasure a player can have!"
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-30 15:55:40
December 29 2012 16:32 GMT
#882
Edit: I'm an idiot
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
simona6711
Profile Joined December 2012
5 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-01 17:03:09
January 01 2013 17:01 GMT
#883
On December 19 2012 00:22 Aylear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 21:42 simona6711 wrote:
i cant get in to www.liquestria.net


You have a cracked / illegal client. This server only works for legal accounts.






i mean the website whit the server ID.It just redirects me to this website
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
January 06 2013 23:37 GMT
#884
On January 02 2013 02:01 simona6711 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2012 00:22 Aylear wrote:
On December 18 2012 21:42 simona6711 wrote:
i cant get in to www.liquestria.net


You have a cracked / illegal client. This server only works for legal accounts.






i mean the website whit the server ID.It just redirects me to this website


That's what it's supposed to do, liquestria.net is a redirect.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
LittleRedKasu
Profile Joined January 2013
United Kingdom1 Post
Last Edited: 2013-01-07 02:43:42
January 07 2013 00:01 GMT
#885
Age:18
Minecraft ID: LittleRedKasu
Desired class: Edit#2: Earth Pony it is.. d like to make a request shop to gather supplies for other ponies..
Previous Minecraft experience: A few server playing and builds. cant seem to find one with a good community base
Introduction:
Hello, I'm Caitlin or Kasu in minecraft; I wish to join this server to build enjoy company and have fun. I went in and checked out your server and used the tour which i actually really enjoyed its a nice feature. I talked to a very nice moderator on there and they advised me to the server and how to join. I am currently a art student i consider myself very friendly XD and i tend to love to make other smile which is why mlp especially pinkie pie seem to click with me. I also consider myself a avid mlp watcher... i tend to play the episodes in sequence season 1-3 while doing other things (although you really dont need to know that) ahah.. well i hope to join this lovely server and have a more in depth look at all its builds
hi :)
__Rinzler__
Profile Joined January 2013
United States4 Posts
January 10 2013 05:07 GMT
#886
Age: 13
Minecraft IGN: __Rinzler__
Desired class: Unicorn
Previous Minecraft experience: I have been a moderator before and I have also played on multiple servers. But by far this one is the best! :D
Introduction: Could you guys please set me up? I would really appreciate it! Thank you for your time.
CAKE FIGHT!!!
PeaBrain777
Profile Joined January 2013
American Samoa2 Posts
January 10 2013 21:33 GMT
#887
Age: 12
Minecraft IGN: _Dragongirl_
Desired class: Pegasus
Previous Minecraft experience: I have been on many servers and had a lot of fun, but this server is the coolest and super awesome.
Introduction: I really what to pay and have fun on this server. Can you guys please set me up! I will really appreciate if you did. Thanks! :D
Lets Have FUN!!!!
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
January 10 2013 22:01 GMT
#888
To everyone posting, I am busy until over the weekend, and will only rarely check in. Our staff is either at, or watching, AGDQ, so it'll be back to normal after that. Until then, please be patient, and I apologize for the wait. =)
TL+ Member
__Rinzler__
Profile Joined January 2013
United States4 Posts
January 16 2013 22:30 GMT
#889
Are you guys back yet?
CAKE FIGHT!!!
PeaBrain777
Profile Joined January 2013
American Samoa2 Posts
January 21 2013 18:52 GMT
#890
Yay your back!
Lets Have FUN!!!!
Jhuyt
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden365 Posts
January 21 2013 20:23 GMT
#891
On January 22 2013 03:52 PeaBrain777 wrote:
Yay your back!

What's so great about his back?
[17:32] <catphone> Roll for % cooler [17:32] <catphone> .roll d20 [17:32] <+Sweetiebot> catphone: 20 (d20=20)
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
January 21 2013 21:21 GMT
#892
You don' have time to post in dead threads, go practice Ibuki.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Jhuyt
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden365 Posts
January 21 2013 22:19 GMT
#893
I've been practicing today man, cut me some slack
[17:32] <catphone> Roll for % cooler [17:32] <catphone> .roll d20 [17:32] <+Sweetiebot> catphone: 20 (d20=20)
__Rinzler__
Profile Joined January 2013
United States4 Posts
January 21 2013 22:33 GMT
#894
Is this a whole bunch of forums all bunched together into one?
CAKE FIGHT!!!
__Rinzler__
Profile Joined January 2013
United States4 Posts
January 21 2013 23:47 GMT
#895
Can my build/play request be read and then could I build? I've been waiting a LONG time. And this is a really cool server. Its20% cooler then any other server I've ever played. Can I please join?
CAKE FIGHT!!!
nohbrows
Profile Joined February 2011
United States653 Posts
January 22 2013 02:55 GMT
#896
On January 22 2013 08:47 __Rinzler__ wrote:
Can my build/play request be read and then could I build? I've been waiting a LONG time. And this is a really cool server. Its20% cooler then any other server I've ever played. Can I please join?


Maybe if you stop spamming the thread like this?
Seizon Senryaku!
13era
Profile Joined November 2012
United Kingdom7 Posts
January 22 2013 22:45 GMT
#897
Where is everypony :/ Seems like im always alone online /cry
Vivere in somniis
The19thHokage
Profile Joined June 2011
United States4 Posts
January 29 2013 03:11 GMT
#898
Age: 18
Minecraft ID: VietNinja220
Desired class: Pegasus
Previous Minecraft experience: I don't have too much experience on Minecraft servers other than hosting a LAN server, but I have been playing single player for about a year now.
Introduction: Hey, I'm VietNinja220 and I would like to join this server and help contribute to it as much as I can. Although I have not played in many multiplayer servers, I consider myself fairly good mannered and mature in most other multiplayer games. I would really appreciate it if I could join this server. Thanks! Team Liquid Fighting!
Rasengan in the face
Vernay
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom76 Posts
February 10 2013 11:42 GMT
#899
Age: 18
Minecraft ID: MC_Vern
Desired class: Earth pony op
Previous Minecraft experience: I played on your server, ilovetobeloved.:
Introduction:

Hey guys its me again, in essence my minecraft account got hacked and mojang's recovery system is really terrible - randomly missed you guys yesterday, so i picked up a new account :D - hope to see you soon x
"Skill makes a good player, Attitude makes a great one."
Vernay
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom76 Posts
February 13 2013 16:06 GMT
#900
Would anyone happen to have a client download that is at the version the server is running, having issues downgrading

thanks!

Jake/Vern/Ilove
"Skill makes a good player, Attitude makes a great one."
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 766
GuemChi 592
Leta 321
BeSt 217
Soma 176
Hyun 159
firebathero 127
Mong 76
910 51
sSak 38
[ Show more ]
Bale 25
PianO 23
yabsab 21
ZergMaN 19
HiyA 17
Noble 9
Shine 8
Dota 2
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss575
ceh9516
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King413
Other Games
summit1g8228
olofmeister880
JimRising 479
Happy336
KnowMe50
Trikslyr28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick441
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt401
• Jankos293
Other Games
• Shiphtur355
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 47m
Patches Events
7h 47m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.