On February 02 2016 22:53 amazingxkcd wrote:
int rand() {
// guarenteed to always be random
return 4;
]
How can u misquote this. It's supposed to be // Based on random dice roll.
| Forum Index > General Games |
|
Kaiwa
Netherlands2209 Posts
February 02 2016 14:01 GMT
#20461
On February 02 2016 22:53 amazingxkcd wrote: Show nested quote + On February 02 2016 21:55 NihiLStarcraft wrote: I mean it is Valve we're talking about here. I'd be very surprised if the programmers were capable of implementing a proper random number generating or using one correctly. They probably call rand() without seeding lol
How can u misquote this. It's supposed to be // Based on random dice roll. | ||
|
amazingxkcd
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
February 02 2016 15:56 GMT
#20462
On February 02 2016 23:01 Kaiwa wrote: Show nested quote + On February 02 2016 22:53 amazingxkcd wrote: On February 02 2016 21:55 NihiLStarcraft wrote: I mean it is Valve we're talking about here. I'd be very surprised if the programmers were capable of implementing a proper random number generating or using one correctly. They probably call rand() without seeding lol
How can u misquote this. It's supposed to be // Based on random dice roll. https://xkcd.com/221/ | ||
|
Kaiwa
Netherlands2209 Posts
February 02 2016 15:58 GMT
#20463
| ||
|
Ragnarork
France9034 Posts
February 02 2016 18:09 GMT
#20464
On February 02 2016 21:55 NihiLStarcraft wrote: I mean it is Valve we're talking about here. I'd be very surprised if the programmers were capable of implementing a proper random number generating or using one correctly. They probably call rand() without seeding lol That's really mean towards their programmer. Even if I'm very critical at times of Valve, I wouldn't go as far. ![]() Then, talking about IT, everything's possible. | ||
|
amazingxkcd
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
February 02 2016 18:43 GMT
#20465
On February 03 2016 03:09 Ragnarork wrote: Show nested quote + On February 02 2016 21:55 NihiLStarcraft wrote: I mean it is Valve we're talking about here. I'd be very surprised if the programmers were capable of implementing a proper random number generating or using one correctly. They probably call rand() without seeding lol That's really mean towards their programmer. Even if I'm very critical at times of Valve, I wouldn't go as far. ![]() Then, talking about IT, everything's possible. valve has programmers? I thought they were all rockstar super developers! | ||
|
Ragnarork
France9034 Posts
February 02 2016 20:14 GMT
#20466
Also, happy birthday you amazing comics. | ||
|
Nixer
2774 Posts
February 03 2016 00:59 GMT
#20467
| ||
|
Crusnik
United States5378 Posts
February 03 2016 01:47 GMT
#20468
| ||
|
Luolis
Finland7196 Posts
February 03 2016 07:25 GMT
#20469
| ||
|
Ragnarork
France9034 Posts
February 03 2016 12:36 GMT
#20470
I'll wait a bit more before saying "god allu is back" Luolis, don't get too carried away. ![]() | ||
|
Luolis
Finland7196 Posts
February 03 2016 13:22 GMT
#20471
) | ||
|
Kipsate
Netherlands45349 Posts
February 04 2016 10:23 GMT
#20472
calling t now they will be up 14 rounds in nV in r2 and then lose 16-14 only to get crushed 3rd game. | ||
|
Luolis
Finland7196 Posts
February 04 2016 10:31 GMT
#20473
| ||
|
amazingxkcd
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
February 06 2016 04:06 GMT
#20474
http://www.twitch.tv/gafallen GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NA | ||
|
Luolis
Finland7196 Posts
February 06 2016 14:03 GMT
#20475
| ||
|
Nagisama
Canada4481 Posts
February 06 2016 14:39 GMT
#20476
| ||
|
Luolis
Finland7196 Posts
February 06 2016 16:41 GMT
#20477
On February 06 2016 23:39 Nagisama wrote: Grats! Being able to play in a LAN on a competitive team is definitely something else. Yea was a really fun experience. Competing at lan events is pretty damn fun, and doing it with a team is possibly even better. Ill be sure to give some sort of wrap-up when i can. | ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
February 07 2016 00:03 GMT
#20478
| ||
|
Luolis
Finland7196 Posts
February 07 2016 03:03 GMT
#20479
| ||
|
Ragnarork
France9034 Posts
February 07 2016 12:49 GMT
#20480
![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|