• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:44
CEST 00:44
KST 07:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8518 users

Path of Exile - Page 1207

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-03-18 11:28:51
March 18 2017 11:28 GMT
#24121
There might very well be room for improvements, but consistently having 6 endurance charges up is really useful for regen, phys mitigation and being less susceptible to -res curses. I was facetanking phys breaches and Na'em in T13 maps with damage mods, so the mitigation felt fine. If I was to change anything I might work in enfeeble into a cwdt somewhere, since I actually didn't use any curses (was trying to get ele weakness corrupted gloves tho). The scorching ray totem is both for the -fire res and the debuff granted by the chieftain node (which was the last ascendancy node I took). However the utility it provided felt somewhat marginal, so there might also be viable alternatives.
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
PunitiveDamages
Profile Joined June 2009
United States131 Posts
March 18 2017 15:17 GMT
#24122
On March 18 2017 17:40 HolydaKing wrote:
How could you have frenzy charge problems with Terminus Est Assassin? I'd imagine getting 80+% crit chance isn't too tough and with Multistrike you shouldn't have any trouble...

By problems I mean that I wasn't at max frenzy quite often unless I was running blood rage, and if you miss the one first crit on a pack when you have zero you are suddenly just standing there without charges.
Blood rage solved that for me at least. Its possible that when I finish gearing I won't need it, though the leech and %as were welcome as well.

If you are consistently generating PCs then its probably not an issue if you have deadly infusion. My crit isn't quite capped (for non-ambush cases) and its very noticeable in some weird situations where the flicker can just turn off.
BW forever
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-03-18 19:10:47
March 18 2017 19:10 GMT
#24123
The new Nycta's Lantern is so insane for leveling. Works well with SRS and any fire spell.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-03-20 08:52:06
March 20 2017 08:51 GMT
#24124
Omfg massive leaguestone duping had been going on... https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/60f69s/the_bug_ggg_didnt_want_you_to_know_existed/

No wonder some people were farming Chayula all the time.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
March 20 2017 10:52 GMT
#24125
To be honest I don't think it would have made a massive difference in the ability to farm Chayula, or Esh for that matter. From the testing I've done they're both heavily profitable on softcore, so outside of lowering the value I doubt it made a huge impact on that side of things.
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
March 20 2017 14:02 GMT
#24126
On March 20 2017 17:51 HolydaKing wrote:
Omfg massive leaguestone duping had been going on... https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/60f69s/the_bug_ggg_didnt_want_you_to_know_existed/

No wonder some people were farming Chayula all the time.


i feel like i've been playing this game long enough to not be surprised - something like this happens every league.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
March 20 2017 14:57 GMT
#24127
Well for me it meant nothing as I didn't buy splinters or Chayula uniques. But I bet the supply of these was way too high. Gonna see the next days if something changes.

Personally I can't agree with some people in that thread saying that Chayula breaches are more common now. I have 2 splinters on my nearly lvl 93 char where I almost always use Breach leaguestones. I bet thats extremely unlucky but just shows that the opposite is possible as well. I think there is no change here, just that there are (extremely rare?) Chayula breachstones now.
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-03-20 15:58:57
March 20 2017 15:58 GMT
#24128
i have zero, and i think i'm around 120 splinters for the rest. havent been playing very fast though.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
March 20 2017 21:43 GMT
#24129
I find it absurdly improbably that you have 2 splinters by level 93 if you have breach up every time you open a map.
Hier
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
2391 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-03-21 07:38:51
March 20 2017 22:34 GMT
#24130
Sometimes the relative balance baffles me. In the Overgrown Ruin map (15) two Warband leaders spawn in the boss room. Most of them are a joke; I can almost go AFK and they just die. But then there's Morgrants, The Deafening; he casts Spectral Throw and Storm Call. How is it that he does more damage than the Shaper? I run a necromancer and the only other place where my minions die as fast is in Hall of Grandmasters. At the moment I just don't dare throw any serious attempt at him. Why is he so overtuned?
"But on a more serious note..." -everyone on this forum at some point.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
March 20 2017 23:02 GMT
#24131
On March 21 2017 06:43 bo1b wrote:
I find it absurdly improbably that you have 2 splinters by level 93 if you have breach up every time you open a map.

Playing as a duo, my mate has as many as me or maybe 1-2 more. We found exactly 1 Chayula breach. Been using Breach Leaguestones in probably over 80% of maps (at the start I didn't buy them but they are so good dropwise that it's entirely worth it).
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
March 21 2017 01:24 GMT
#24132
Vaal Regalia with T1 flat + T1 hybrid es and 1 shitty resist. Worth exalting for that perfect ES dream?
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
March 21 2017 01:53 GMT
#24133
T1 flat es and hybrid % is always worth exalting for percentage es
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
March 21 2017 02:17 GMT
#24134
Problem is I can sell it for like 80c with haku crafted ES, think I'm too risk averse to slam.
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
March 21 2017 05:29 GMT
#24135
mostly depends if you need the money or not. I'd exalt it, but then again all I've been doing these days is gambling reliquaries which Is probably a worse economic decision
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
March 21 2017 09:22 GMT
#24136
Another question is if an item has one open prefix and two open suffixes, are the odds of hitting a prefix 1/3 or 1/2.
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
March 21 2017 13:58 GMT
#24137
On March 21 2017 14:29 EchelonTee wrote:
mostly depends if you need the money or not. I'd exalt it, but then again all I've been doing these days is gambling reliquaries which Is probably a worse economic decision


has anyone got anything good from those?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Frolossus
Profile Joined February 2010
United States4779 Posts
March 21 2017 15:12 GMT
#24138
On March 21 2017 22:58 ticklishmusic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2017 14:29 EchelonTee wrote:
mostly depends if you need the money or not. I'd exalt it, but then again all I've been doing these days is gambling reliquaries which Is probably a worse economic decision


has anyone got anything good from those?

guildie pulled a foil reach of the council on his second key
nukem1
Profile Joined October 2010
345 Posts
March 21 2017 23:32 GMT
#24139
just watched Etup open 144 keys....he got 2 voidhearts, 1 lightning coil, one blessed orb, one quantity gem and that's about it
https://tudorpc.wordpress.com/
vndestiny
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Singapore3473 Posts
March 22 2017 00:56 GMT
#24140
On March 22 2017 08:32 nukem1 wrote:
just watched Etup open 144 keys....he got 2 voidhearts, 1 lightning coil, one blessed orb, one quantity gem and that's about it

*eternal orb. But yeah super not worth.
Prev 1 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 497
ZZZero.O 182
Hyun 97
Dota 2
monkeys_forever373
League of Legends
Doublelift3760
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4502
Liquid`Hasu493
Other Games
summit1g13808
FrodaN1542
JimRising 341
KnowMe239
Livibee195
ViBE82
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick744
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 138
• Adnapsc2 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra938
Other Games
• imaqtpie1081
• Shiphtur570
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 16m
Patches Events
16h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 16m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.