• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:48
CEST 18:48
KST 01:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8729 users

The Binding of Isaac - Page 8

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
ZasZ.
Profile Joined May 2010
United States2911 Posts
November 09 2014 19:55 GMT
#141
On November 09 2014 11:24 Noocta wrote:
I really like this game, but it's annoying having to wiki every item to know what they do :/


Why do you need to know what it does? Just pick it up and try to figure it out if it's not clear from the description! The only time I use the Wiki is if I've picked something up several times and still have no idea what it does.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-09 20:33:10
November 09 2014 20:14 GMT
#142
On November 10 2014 04:55 Faust852 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 10 2014 03:56 GreYMisT wrote:
If you want to have fun with azazel, check out this seed: 778Y 4DC8

Little planet first item is great with him, and then i got a lot of damage and there was tammy's head in a chest in the middle of one of the rooms (pretty sure it was necro I). the result was killing mom's heart in one use.

[image loading]

[image loading]



[image loading]
Azazel is really broken tho...


In my run I ended up skipping an Ipecac, Don't know how it interacts with little planet and brimstone in rebirth. I'll go back and see if it does anything weird

EDIT: all Ipecac does with brimstone is poison enemies, not that it matters too much.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Conti
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany2516 Posts
November 09 2014 20:28 GMT
#143
How do seeds work? Do the items always stay the same? What if I haven't unlocked an item yet?
Faust852
Profile Joined February 2012
Luxembourg4004 Posts
November 09 2014 20:56 GMT
#144
On November 10 2014 05:28 Conti wrote:
How do seeds work? Do the items always stay the same? What if I haven't unlocked an item yet?

There is no achievments when you select a seed for the one I tried. So it's more a run for the lulz than enything else.
Conti
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany2516 Posts
November 09 2014 21:12 GMT
#145
On November 10 2014 05:56 Faust852 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2014 05:28 Conti wrote:
How do seeds work? Do the items always stay the same? What if I haven't unlocked an item yet?

There is no achievments when you select a seed for the one I tried. So it's more a run for the lulz than enything else.

That wasn't what I meant. What if I use a seed with item X in a chest when I haven't unlocked item X yet?
Faust852
Profile Joined February 2012
Luxembourg4004 Posts
November 09 2014 21:27 GMT
#146
On November 10 2014 06:12 Conti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2014 05:56 Faust852 wrote:
On November 10 2014 05:28 Conti wrote:
How do seeds work? Do the items always stay the same? What if I haven't unlocked an item yet?

There is no achievments when you select a seed for the one I tried. So it's more a run for the lulz than enything else.

That wasn't what I meant. What if I use a seed with item X in a chest when I haven't unlocked item X yet?

Oh, I don't know, I suppose you can play with it since it doesn't unlock it for your "campaign".
cecek
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Czech Republic18921 Posts
November 09 2014 22:16 GMT
#147
People with different items unlocked can have different runs on the same seed. At least that's how it works, I think.

Gnawed Leaf is the cheesiest item in the game by far. With enough patience, you can win runs you would otherwise have no business winning at all. Pretty much any orbital or familiar that attacks on its own and you kill every room without taking damage eventually.
super gg
Conti
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany2516 Posts
November 09 2014 22:42 GMT
#148
So I need to have the exact same unlocked items for a seed to give the same item drops? That seems.. suboptimal.
porkRaven
Profile Joined December 2010
United States953 Posts
November 09 2014 22:55 GMT
#149
Is it worth buying the older versions or should I just get rebirth?
SHOUTOUTS TO Aylear!!!
Beakyboo
Profile Joined May 2010
United States485 Posts
November 09 2014 22:59 GMT
#150
On November 10 2014 07:55 SwatRaven wrote:
Is it worth buying the older versions or should I just get rebirth?

Just get rebirth.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
November 09 2014 23:00 GMT
#151
On November 10 2014 04:55 ZasZ. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2014 11:24 Noocta wrote:
I really like this game, but it's annoying having to wiki every item to know what they do :/


Why do you need to know what it does? Just pick it up and try to figure it out if it's not clear from the description! The only time I use the Wiki is if I've picked something up several times and still have no idea what it does.


I tried to do that, but way too many items are not obvious in what they do at all.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Unattended Cake
Profile Joined December 2012
United States877 Posts
November 09 2014 23:10 GMT
#152
On November 10 2014 08:00 Noocta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2014 04:55 ZasZ. wrote:
On November 09 2014 11:24 Noocta wrote:
I really like this game, but it's annoying having to wiki every item to know what they do :/


Why do you need to know what it does? Just pick it up and try to figure it out if it's not clear from the description! The only time I use the Wiki is if I've picked something up several times and still have no idea what it does.


I tried to do that, but way too many items are not obvious in what they do at all.


Yeah, with 120 new items (if that's the wrong number, I'm thinking about the Hearthstone expansion), it's kind of overwhelming to try to remember more than a handful at a time in an individual run. I did Platinum God the original game (the DLC introduced some enemies I just found frustrating, so I didn't enjoy playing it anymore) and I feel like I mostly used the wiki just for the trinkets. The items were much more... straightforward.
"It's Santa! Get him, Jesus!"
Faust852
Profile Joined February 2012
Luxembourg4004 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-10 01:06:35
November 10 2014 00:24 GMT
#153
On November 10 2014 08:10 Unattended Cake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2014 08:00 Noocta wrote:
On November 10 2014 04:55 ZasZ. wrote:
On November 09 2014 11:24 Noocta wrote:
I really like this game, but it's annoying having to wiki every item to know what they do :/


Why do you need to know what it does? Just pick it up and try to figure it out if it's not clear from the description! The only time I use the Wiki is if I've picked something up several times and still have no idea what it does.


I tried to do that, but way too many items are not obvious in what they do at all.


Yeah, with 120 new items (if that's the wrong number, I'm thinking about the Hearthstone expansion), it's kind of overwhelming to try to remember more than a handful at a time in an individual run. I did Platinum God the original game (the DLC introduced some enemies I just found frustrating, so I didn't enjoy playing it anymore) and I feel like I mostly used the wiki just for the trinkets. The items were much more... straightforward.

Yeah, after a while you start remembering the useful one so you know when to dice it or not once you got the d6 x)
N.geNuity
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States5112 Posts
November 10 2014 06:41 GMT
#154
Woohoo! Got my first satan kill because Azazel is OP. Was just trying to do a run where I beat the boss gauntlet and won (last time w/ azazel won boss gauntlet then died). Carried through to get satan though.

had the nail with him, so got to stock up on soul hearts

the seed is OZGN 3FST if anyone is trying out seeds; orbital tears + the nail + level 1 some good mushroom

Annoying that I had a run where I probably could have done the same thing but quit when I got dr fetus with azazel. Don't ever do that

with basically playing all weekend, I think I'll have to take a few months break .Like 40 hours logged and 46 games, 10 wins.
iu, seungah, yura, taeyeon, hyosung, lizzy, suji, sojin, jia, ji eun, eunji, soya, younha, jiyeon, fiestar, sinb, jung myung hoon godtier. BW FOREVERR
Unattended Cake
Profile Joined December 2012
United States877 Posts
November 10 2014 06:50 GMT
#155
[image loading]

It was like playing Metal Slug. With a bunch of buddies watchin'.

HEAVY MACHINE GUN
"It's Santa! Get him, Jesus!"
SkelA
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Macedonia13090 Posts
November 10 2014 09:47 GMT
#156
Argh it sucks so much when you are about to kill Isaac in one hit and he kills you instead
Stork and KHAN fan till 2012 ...
cecek
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Czech Republic18921 Posts
November 10 2014 13:56 GMT
#157
Currently on a -33 winning streak trying to get anywhere as The Lost. :D That shit's so brutal, I don't think I'm ever going to be able to do it.
super gg
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
November 10 2014 18:42 GMT
#158
Buy game

First few hours - This games pretty good.

Few hours later - THAT ROOM WAS BULLSHIT FUCK THIS GAME.
Useless wet fish.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
November 10 2014 18:46 GMT
#159
On November 11 2014 03:42 Capped wrote:
Buy game

First few hours - This games pretty good.

Few hours later - THAT ROOM WAS BULLSHIT FUCK THIS GAME.

The dice room where you change all your items?
Yeah that one made me rage too :D
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
cecek
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Czech Republic18921 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-10 20:10:56
November 10 2014 20:10 GMT
#160
On November 11 2014 03:46 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2014 03:42 Capped wrote:
Buy game

First few hours - This games pretty good.

Few hours later - THAT ROOM WAS BULLSHIT FUCK THIS GAME.

The dice room where you change all your items?
Yeah that one made me rage too :D

I made an oath to always use it when I see it. Live by the RNGesus, die by the RNGesus. So far it lost me two runs I kinda wanted to win for unlocks, but that's no big deal, it's too much fun.
super gg
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem383
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 383
IndyStarCraft 183
Railgan 68
BRAT_OK 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40869
Shuttle 2598
BeSt 477
Horang2 430
Larva 343
ggaemo 208
Soma 174
Mind 160
Dewaltoss 115
Last 86
[ Show more ]
Sexy 75
hero 64
Zeus 53
Killer 45
Hyun 44
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 24
NaDa 22
PianO 18
Rock 16
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5258
qojqva2678
Dendi1626
420jenkins433
Fuzer 152
Counter-Strike
fl0m4517
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2822
Khaldor1307
Liquid`Hasu1088
MindelVK14
Other Games
FrodaN1918
singsing1759
B2W.Neo933
byalli905
Beastyqt782
ArmadaUGS174
Hui .160
KnowMe130
QueenE84
Mew2King51
CosmosSc2 31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick929
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 54
• FirePhoenix1
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4090
League of Legends
• Nemesis2845
Other Games
• Shiphtur267
• WagamamaTV241
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 12m
Replay Cast
6h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 12m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
18h 12m
Monday Night Weeklies
23h 12m
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.